tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Beren
    Beren

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Beren Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Ortho, just let go.

Let all go, thank it for the chance for experience in your life, for chance that you CAN show your true self ,chance that you can show that you are of God and are of Love. 

Bless them all and let them go.And behold the peace and Love in your life and being and soul.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Lionhawk Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm

I agree with you also ODM. I can only hope we are being guided in the right direction to the paradise that was intended for this Planet to begin with.

What is also not mentioned most of the time, is the Creator's blessings in all of this. There is so much fear being propagated right now to make anyone's head spin. Just don't buy into the fear, period! People are freaking out over CMEs, quakes, and the rest of it. Yet we are still here and the ones that are no longer, made those arrangements in their soul growth contracts. So why worry when it is all covered anyway?

But I will say this....I still have trust issues with these Draconians. According to Sheldon Nidle, they have been offered a new light body and have basically turned to the light. I wish I could see the documentation and implementation of that.

Maldek is the asteroid belt. The Wing Makers say the inhabitants destroyed their own world. I don't think so and I consider that dis info. I have done several scans on the asteroid belt and got back a few pings. Meaning that there is life on some of these asteroids.

Do as you wish with my blessings.

Beren is right as usual! sunny But it never hurts to be prepared and that means having a plan B.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:43 am

Thank-you Beren and Lionhawk. I can't and won't let it go. I'm just getting warmed-up. I'm not anywhere close to where I want to end up. My posting is a means to an end. Also, my target audience is probably 3D. I've been told not to be so heavenly minded, that I end up being of no earthly good. I can probably do the 5D thing quite well - but the 5D types should already know what's what - and nobody really seems to wish to talk to me - regardless of how slow or fast they are vibrating. I think there are a lot of people who think they are 5D Wonders - but they're probably mostly around 2D. They don't impress me much. I don't have a knee-jerk reacton against scales and tails. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the human race has reptilian roots - and even some sort of connection with them presently. I really don't know. What really bothers me is the BS throughout history. There might be some positives regarding a Reptilian Queen of Heaven - but this solar system seems to be rotten to the core - going way back in history. There are many aspects of the Royal Goddess Model which should probably be emulated - and there are other aspects which should probably be vigorously resisted. Who knows what I might have been in some of my ancient incarnations? I might be horrified. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing - and try to remain objective and neutral. I'll mostly keep asking questions - even if I think I know the answers. I'm mostly trying to help others think in unconventional ways. I just listened to the Jordan Maxwell / Project Camelot Interview again - and Jordan said that humanity almost always chooses tyranny. We say we want freedom - but I doubt it. Jordan thinks humanity is doomed to experience a nasty New World Order - because they're stupid. I call it 'The Corrupt Ruling the Stupid'. Humanity seems to need to be tricked and herded like cattle. "What is one to do - when to rule men, it is necessary to deceive them?" I wonder who REALLY said that! I think I know! We've made it WAY too easy for the 'Devil'. What would happen to the 'regressives' if they really did destroy humanity? What would be their fate? What would be the soul-fate of humanity? I continue to call for 'regressives' of all races to embrace the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom - in their own time - and in their own way. I still don't have an enemies list - but I am becoming increasingly annoyed and impatient. Kumbaya is fading fast. The Sonata on the 94th Psalm by Julius Reubke is getting louder. Should I start exclaiming 'Let Him That is Righteous - Be Righteous Still - and Him That is Filthy Be Filthy Still!!' - and call for the end of sin and sinners? I don't like that sort of thing - but I'm not a happy camper these days. I'm wondering if we're ALL part of the "Orion Group" - especially at the soul-level - and that we just have different leaders, philosophies, and bodies. I'm still VERY interested in Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer - and I'll keep asking questions about them. I tend to think this is a very sad story. I'm nuts right now - but when I REALLY learn the truth - it will probably push me completely over the edge. I will continue on this journey - but I don't think it's going to be a fun one. I'm quite numb already. My response-ablility is at an all-time low...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Then I bless you on your path Ortho.
    May you find your peace ,love and unity with Father.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Thank-you Beren. I just want truth and justice - regardless of the perks - or lack thereof. I'd like to think I'm on good terms with Jesus - who said, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father" - and "I and my Father are one". I reverence the Creator God of the Universe - but I continue to have issues with the God of This World. I would, however, like to keep the lines of communication open with both of them. There are just so many unknowns in all of this. I don't wish to be a Rebel Without a Clue - just a Responsible Freedom Fighter. Namaste.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 pm

L

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 Hoag%27s%20object

Happy journeys Brook and LionHawk
    See you on the next family meeting Wink
    In the meantime be well and stay safe
    Strengh of Heart

Love for you both
    The Karen

mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Thank-you, Brook and Lionhawk, for your in-depth contributions to this site. I'd like to meet you someday - or perhaps I already have. Who knows? I will spend more time on this thread, and the 'Amen Ra' thread on AV1. I've felt a bit of a mental-block regarding getting too deeply into the Egyptian material - perhaps because of possible reincarnational involvement in ancient Egypt. I wish you both only the best - and I hope to see both of you posting again soon. My mind is not made-up regarding a lot of things - and I welcome all perspectives - especially from those who really know what they're talking about - like you two - Brook and Lionhawk. Namaste.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 am

سلم أصدقائي حتى عام نلتقي مرة أخرى
    sunny
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 am

Brook wrote:Lately my sessions are grabbing me in other directions. I've become quite good at speaking Egyptian now. Although this is not quite the ancient translations I must take leave now. Both Lionhawk and I wish you all a wonderful journey. To our family...we'll see you all soon Wink
    Translation link provided...
    ...... http://mylanguages.org/egyptian_translation.php

http://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/green-days-and-the-times-of-your-life/

لقد كانت انطلاقة جيدة ولكن الوقت هو في متناول اليد ويجب أن يأخذ إجازة بلدي. ابحث في روحك لأبواب السماء

Thank you Brook & Lionhawk,

I hope you both don't mind me attaching this to your post as I entered into a 'give me a sign' promise 'to move on' with no more posting. A promise made with my twin and Mother and why I received the 'lyric reply' from The Carpenters video 'give me a sign'- 'give me a sign'. I have been down this road before and lead to heartache and become detached from twinflame energies trying to save humanity when its no longer my problem. Each person is responsible for their own self, the answers are all within, SEEK and YOU SHALL FIND. This is a time for me to let go and 'like minds' you must be receiving the same instruction to a higher calling and at the same wavelength to a new direction, something I've deeply felt in the last 24 hours! The timing is now for me to focus and become grounded, and my 'root chakra' was active today with other grounding interests I have with my twinflame.

Mother Sekhmet told me about 'astral changes' and the result of a blackout of energies around me that was only White Light shown to me the next day in my third eye to the way G_D is written in some texts with the 'O' is not shown, to me its also a sign of ONENESS. My OBE experience I shared here was enlightening me to a 'lift-off' into a light body and gaining full consciousness, it was picture to tell all. I came here to share the truth and at the same time, I came here at some risk telling you what I do know when I am very multidimensional and 3D was a very un-grounding energy, and that is the Matrix, and when it was time to leave, I would tell you, and that time is now. It's the last-lap for many on this journey, and for me, its the home-straight ahead I can see towards the Winning Post and like Phar Lap, crossing the line. I have wondered why I have been seeing horse racing results in so many dreams the last few weeks, and was in my OBE dream showing a 10MPH sigh which means completion.

I wish all those here, on their spiritual journey well-being, and I will see you on the 'other side' where all your dreams will manifest in the fifth dimension and beyond. Call me Horus the horse (pic below) if you wish, my 'bridal twinflame' who holds my 'reins into heaven' showing my new direction. My heart felt as large as Phar Lap's after the 'blanket of light' hit me, it really tested my inner faith. My chest was radiating so much energy after what I experienced with this divine bliss. I look forward to 'going home'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phar_Lap http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridle

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 Focusjm

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 Winningpost

And the Last Post
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old,
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning.
    We will remember them.
    LEST WE FORGET

I leave you with this message... a message connecting to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119177/

Elijah did not literally go to heaven carried by a chariot of fire.
    This is symbolic of his going to heaven in glory.

The Karen The Karen

Love from both of us!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm

WHAT PART OFلقد كانت انطلاقة جيدة ولكن الوقت هو في متناول اليد ويجب أن يأخذ إجازة بلدي. ابحث في روحك لأبواب السماء DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 Aliens1
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 am

Y

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 am

T

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 am

Brook, the interview makes me want to go to Bosnia and check it out. Could you possibly go? How would we find out if it is open to the public and all? Bosnia and Croatia are beautiful and the people were friendly a while ago, but Americans are on the poop list. I'm not against telling people I'm from Canada. Are you game? Linda
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 pm

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:20 pm

N

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Brook wrote:Now have a look at some of the finds there......did you know these little gems were found in Bosnia?

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 P1090053

Look closely and you can see the head is that of a bird.

And this.........

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 DSCN2283

Is that a baby Dragon? I found this on a very interesting thread from one who is at a summer camp digging at the site....

Makes you wonder who the "Queen" of this ancient culture might have been.

Seems reminiscent of another Ancient culture that has Pyramids Cool

Obelisks in Bosnia?! Naaaaa

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 DSCN2271

And what is up with those spirals? Reminds me of this..........

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 P1080110
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 4 Starrynight

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 pm

O

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Brook wrote:

If that means you have to slap good folks around and call them blind or controlled...so be it..but that is NOT enlightenment. This forum allows us to express ourselves without judgment of such things as being called 'delusional', or insane for what we believe is coming around the corner. I for one am quite encouraged and feel we are on the verge of something quite extraordinary. And while fear will be used against us at some point....I also know we are eternal beings. Simply by the "remembering" of some of this information that I personally have come across..and it's not from the "Gods" of Egypt that I gain this...but it comes from a sweet spot of knowing that resides in all of us. The sooner we approach the critical point of self awareness...this becomes oh so clear.

So in the next couple of days I'd like to add to this Bosnian puzzle what I have come across as it aligns quite well. If you choose not to believe it...fine. No worries, but at lest I had the opportunity of sharing and expressing. For that I thank Carol and Mercurial for getting this forum together and bringing some balance and fairness to the setting that would allow us to do such things. I believe Floyd is involved in that as well if I'm not mistaken.

I guess you haven’t read Oliver’s post about freedom and censorship. I am glad that you slept on it and have realized that calling names is for birds. Calling delusional and insane is not very mature and I understand that when Mecr called me delusional for my opinion about occultists I have met on Icke’s forum he didn’t think but reacted. You also called me rude. It is really rude to bring research about negative sides effects of Veda. Insanely Happy We have definitely a different idea what compassion means. My heart was broken while I was reading the consequences of TM as many lives were destroyed. They trusted with their hearts and were lied and deceived.

Addressing control issues is not a name calling. You have a very different idea about personal growth and maturity. Finally, enlightenment does mean that we blindly follow. Actually, it is opposite and again it is a jargon. We got minds and feelings for a reason. We have souls that provides guidance and lucky those who have soul intact. I definitely don't want to reach that "enlightenment" where I will be blind to others pain.

BTW, you have change you belief about gods. Lionhawk endorsed Horus with his goddess Isis and Sekhmet. I may reiterate again that we don’t need any gods. Those gods invaded and hijacked our freedom. Interestingly enough, freemason are so preoccupied about Egyptian religion. Big Grin 2
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Star, we respect everyone's right to post research, and we can decide for ourselves as to what we think. Maybe we are saying "rude" not because of the Content, but because of your manner, the way you "speak" to us. Of course we are all angry to the Max Max about all of the horrible things done in the name of religion devotion spirituality, what ever you want to call it. We agree with you! It's just that your method of delivery seems to be infused with reactionary anger, and we sense it. Nobody wants to fight and so we won't. There's an old saying: You attract more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. Do you want to disclose what in the world happened to you? We all have our stories from many lives. I want you to know that labels are difficult things to get around. If the present time we are in, if the present transition is a new age, it's because we are describing this section of time, a time of awakening. Why must you imbue a descriptor label for this era with so much emotional energy? What happened if you dare tell? It's okay if you have nothing to tell on the other hand. To come into a forum as peaceful as ours with both guns blazing is a big entrance. We can't see the Content for the fire.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:01 pm

I

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm

O

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:29 pm

]b]lindabaker[/b] wrote:
    Star, we respect everyone's right to post research, and we can decide for ourselves as to what we think. Maybe we are saying "rude" not because of the Content, but because of your manner, the way you "speak" to us. Of course we are all angry to the Max Max about all of the horrible things done in the name of religion devotion spirituality, what ever you want to call it. We agree with you! It's just that your method of delivery seems to be infused with reactionary anger, and we sense it. Nobody wants to fight and so we won't. There's an old saying: You attract more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. Do you want to disclose what in the world happened to you? We all have our stories from many lives. I want you to know that labels are difficult things to get around. If the present time we are in, if the present transition is a new age, it's because we are describing this section of time, a time of awakening. Why must you imbue a descriptor label for this era with so much emotional energy? What happened if you dare tell? It's okay if you have nothing to tell on the other hand. To come into a forum as peaceful as ours with both guns blazing is a big entrance. We can't see the Content for the fire.

Firstly, I am not angry. You have made assumptions again and you are wrong.
    I speak my truth and share my resources. Those researches are extremely important as they show the devastation of many lives and I am not going to be quiet about it. I feel too much to be quiet. Secondly, the discussion I have had on Vedic scripts tread has helped me to clarify my thoughts and feelings. Thirdly, I passed the stage where I played stereotyped role that was prescribed for women. I had to do a considerable work to stop being passive but assertive. Unfortunately, there are women and men who still play stereotyped roles and want others to play the same game. Well, I want people to get their power back and break free from our programming. Finally, I stand strong for truth and integrity is of the highest values.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Brook wrote:

I have not changed my mind about anything here.....it still stands! it would appear you are trying to run me off the board here as well....aint happening!

So now you are "labeling" me a Freemason Star? don't you think that I have done plenty to establish that fact in the beginning of this thread? And just who do you think you are slapping labels on people you know nothing about? Here you go again with the judgments. Miss-founded I might add. for you see all knowing Starninja, you have made a huge error in judgment. I have no affiliation with the freemasons. I have gone to great lengths in this very thread to establish that freemanson use Egyptian ritual within their club or whatever you may term it. And I have also established the horror and use of Egyptian ritual within the Satanic child ritual abuse among not only the freemasons...but the OTO and Crowley crowd. This is documented within this thread. So where do you so BOLDLY come off accusing me of being a freemason? Are you actually POINTING A FINGER to the members of this forum and labeling me a freemason?

For crying out loud! This takes the cake.... Now while I would suggest that if you are so concerned about me being a freemason..please ....shout it to the world....and I believe most will scratch their heads and say..'hay, was it not BROOK that was EXPOSING that within this thread?"

And further more...I believe Lionhawk has answered your unfounded claims. So stop pointing the finger...as you may be very surprised how that can turn around quite quickly.

And further more.....If you have such a huge problem with me....do so in a PM and leave your drama for your momma. It does not suite the members here to have to listen to you whine.

Oh yeah...one more thing...I endorse Horus! Not as a god but as a fellow human being that works in the dream scape. An elderly gentleman who has been fighting this same free masonic energy since before you were born. He suffered a great attack from them as well.....and Lionhawk was there to assist in his healing. So yep...we do endorse Horus..but that would be Hours the MAN not the GOD..as Horus is not a god and has never pretended to be one. Another judgment of yours.

Are you a GOD? You seem to think you are in the position of judging and slapping labels on people? Are you prepared for where this action will lead you now? Because my dear Star...I have some serious research to pull out of my pocket as well that may surprise you. You star are not the only one who has done some research. So by all means....take it to the next level. but leave the name calling and labeling with unfounded accusations at the door.

I didn’t label you a freemason. I said that freemasons promote Egyptian religion that is based on my study as well as observation I have made on David Ickes’s forum. You took it personally and now you call it slapping.

Regarding Lionhawk, I expressed my opinion and I stand by it. He may believe whatever he wants. We still have some freedom to choose what we accept in our minds as truth. My concerns it the fact that for 4 months I didn’t know that he endorsed Egyptian gods. If I knew it from the beginning, it would help me to advance in my search. If I decided to read your tread, I would do it with a different mindset. I don’t have a problem that you endorse Horus and his gods and the fact he believes that he is incarnated god Horus. But you should have stated it in your first post. I was upset in the beginning of January as I felt misled. That's all.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:06 pm

N

Current date/time is Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:13 am