tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
malletzky
mudra
Lionhawk
7 posters

Beating Up a "Dead" Horse on Life Support

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Beating Up a "Dead" Horse on Life Support Empty Beating Up a "Dead" Horse on Life Support

Post  Lionhawk Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am

Have you ever gotten to the point where you find yourself in awe of how some folks "PRESUME" certain things about you without any tangible justification whatsoever?

It would seem in the last year or so, many presumptions have been made in my direction. I have been back stabbed, accused, topic of other boards without my knowing, etc.

After a while you just get fed up and sick of it. Considering I haven't been here in some time, I hope I can clear the air here without offending anyone.

But to set the record straight, the first thing I want to do is acknowledge Brook for defending me. If you are a normal person, you would defend the ones you love. She has the right to be biased in my regard. But at the same time, she doesn't have to defend me. I am perfectly capable of that on my own. Thank-you my Dear for those efforts and you are now off the hook as it were.

Now for those, who have their own presumptions, all I can say is get a life. Or don't. Your choice as always. Your beliefs, presumptions, insecurities, have no bearing on my path whatsoever. It matters not to me what you think as in my book, respect is something you must earn. Laws of Attraction are always at work, and so be it. But also know I have lost what respect I did have for a few souls that have played this game.

For the record and to clear up some of the disinformation being spread around, I am my own sovereign being with no attachments to any cults, false Gods, religion, etc. I have spent most of my life fighting against anyone or anything who has tried to control humanity on every level. From the Luciferians, Draconians, certain Grey factions, parasitic alien lifeforms, and the like. My priority is Gaia and our Solar System. Humanity comes second. For without Gaia, humanity would not exist. If you think I am part of some clan or the PTB as in a 3 letter org, good luck with your delusional brain.

The "awe" part of all this, is here we are on the brink of the possibilities of Earth changes, some evil crap coming through whether it be demons or the minions of evil, alien factions lining up for the kill, or whatever is out there waiting to pounce on us all, and some idiot is out there accusing me of being something I am not, when they should be preparing themselves for what awaits. I do have certain affiliations with certain beings who all have been on the positive side of this equation. If you presume differently, you know where to stick it.

I am not going to go through any great detail or mention names. It's a waste of my time and I didn't come here to start anything or make many of the mods here unhappy. (pay attention to that last sentence) However, it would be nice to see some folks get enlightened and just stop with their absurd behavior. Get over their bad selves and that is just across the whole damn board. No pun intended when I said board as in this forum. So please don't twist that to mean something else that isn't.

I use to have an open door policy, where an exchange of a healthy debate was always welcomed. I don't even care to do that anymore.

I am also not asking anyone to respond to this. Do if you like. But please don't expect a response from me as I came here to say what I had to say and that is all. I only wanted to share my own point of view as to what has been going on and to clear the air on some of these false presumptions. Anything after that is like beating up a dead horse on life support.

To the rest of my friends here at the Mists, Bless you on your journeys!
    To the presumable rest, (as quoted from Brook), take the drama to your moma!

Namaste'
    mudra
    mudra

Beating Up a "Dead" Horse on Life Support Empty Re: Beating Up a "Dead" Horse on Life Support

Post  mudra Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 am

Because we are Love some will attack us .
    Because we are Love some will praise us.
    Either way it does'nt change anything to the Love that we are .
    Our essence stands as the unwavering and eternal truth.

I recognize the Love that your are LionHawk.
    Be assured of that .

Love from me
    mudra

malletzky
    malletzky

Beating Up a "Dead" Horse on Life Support Empty Re: Beating Up a "Dead" Horse on Life Support

Post  malletzky Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:36 am

The only thing I would say, is to express my dospleasedness that you're not contributing here more than you do at the moment. I know, I could do the same but hey...

Anyway, good to see you're doing quite well Thubs Up

much respect
    Mal...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:04 am

Hmm, Lionhawk, I am not aware of any accusations about you, or some such. That was in other forums. Big deal, like you said, they can "stick it." That made me laugh out loud. May we presume you will continue where you left off in your musings? There are new folks here and they would enjoy your writing. Your stuff on the PA forum was worth re-posting, please. Archives first? I'm pushing, I know, I know.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

lindabaker wrote:Hmm, Lionhawk, I am not aware of any accusations about you, or some such.

neither am I...but I will be more than willing to read your posts again.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 pm

There was a post done last night that aligned him in an unfavorable light. Due to that he wanted to set the record straight. But until you come across it you most likely are puzzled at this....understandable.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words and most importantly, your thoughts, as I know they came from your hearts.

What I stated above is accurate to what has occurred and is not just one isolated case, sad to say. I guess what bothers me the most is I am right here and the cowards don't want to address me head on in a healthy conversation, because it isn't in their foundation to operate that way.

As far as contributing, I have been doing that in other ways. The work continues no matter what happens on any of these forum boards. Brook and I just don't talk about it. We do a lot of session work. It takes work, plain and simple. We also work on it everyday.

We will see is all I can say...........

Again, thanks with big hugs.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I am glad that you are here so that I can respond. I was not upset about the fact that you and Horus said that Thoth spoke through me or I was doing automatic writings. I have a sense of humor and I was laughing about it. My response resulted from being misled. My feelings were strong because I was misled many times as I read so many spiritual writings and I trusted the authors. You have your beliefs and I have mine and they are very different. There wouldn't be any misunderstanding if you and a few others on Egyptian tread stated in the beginning that you believe in goddess Isis and Sekhmet. There is nothing wrong about it unless we are honest. You will find people who relate to you and I will find people who relate to me. We seek like-minded people and we have to accept others without changing them or controlling them. I still have own issues that I need to work on and I am aware of it. I view life as continuous growth. But the ultimate goal is to act with integrity in every situation.

Secondly, we are adults here and we choose set of beliefs we want to. We still have a freedom to do so. We can’t be upset that others don’t accept our beliefs. We have freedom and we need to give others freedom to choose their beliefs. But we can’t stop anybody from speaking their truth.

Since my childhood, I was in trouble many times for being honest and challenging others when they tried to control me. But in the end of the day, I want to look at the mirror and say that I was honest with myself and others. I remember the article about the hidden cost of integrity written by our member, thedysfunctionalmystic. She has such a great sense of humor and I agree with her. People who choose to act with integrity must take a risk to be unpopular and different. In the beginning, it may be emotionally overwhelming as we have to go against our programming and against the expectations of others. A small percentage of people can do it with ease; most of us have to work on it. It is harder for women as we were programmed to put others needs first and to be nice. But self betrayal is the worst what we can do to ourselves. Finally, as adults we need to take responsibly for our actions and its consequences.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:34 pm

My response resulted from being misled

I don't feel I need to defend anything...however I believe it's time to put this dead horse out of it's misery.

How in gods name have you been mislead? On page one of the thread I CLEARLY connect the feline race as an alien race. I joke about Isis graduating to the club of disc wearers. I also clearly state in the beginning of the thread I have a strong connection to the feline race.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill

on pages 1,2,3 I have let the readers know this is a 'past life recall" through session work. On page 8 post number 120 I clearly state what that recall was. I also state it's not what history tells. Not once does Lionhawk or myself speak of "worshiping" any of these Gods. In fact...I tear it down from one ritual to the next. In sessions that most..including yourself would not have the god given strength to handle. Believe that!

I clearly state in the thread not to play with ritual magic! I clearly go into the reptilian connection. Which is the Annunaki. I also state I have no knowledge of the Sumerians....I was not there in the recalled memories.

So how have you been misled? If you actually had read the thread you might have gained this knowledge way back and we would not be having this flogging of a dead horse.

So now you're playing the victim to lionhawk? Who's thread is this? Who's memories are these? Not his! And Horus is simply Horus. A very complex person who also has had similar experience. But he uses the dream scape to categorize what he sees in his dreams. And it's extremely hard to decipher. I still have a difficult time doing it.

So let me tell you something here. When we were concerned and you were laughing about the possibility of Thoth tagging you with an energy....we were genuinely concerned. You laugh all you want....but ask yourself this. Why are you so obsessed with Hermes at this point in time and still on the attack after Lionahwk? Hermes is one sick bastard, and you are clearly obsessing on the connection..and his association to Thoth...well....look it up in your research...you'll see the connection....better yet...read page one of the thread to see the alignment of Thoth and Hermes...and then tell me your obsession with this new art form is not connected to Thoth. My bad.....delusional I am forgive me!.....just have another good laugh on me. Please!

Understand this..we don't live in an Egyptian palace...we live in a modest home. I have three sons. a dog and a cat. I have a garden that needs tending to. We do not obsess on Egyptian culture. We have too many other interests. But this recall popped up and the technology is most prevalent. If you choose not to believe it fine. But never have either of us misled you in any way. That would be on you..because you choose not to do some reading and pay some damned attention to what was being written. Plain and simple.

Last edited by Brook on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

No comment.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Brook wrote:

How in gods name have you been mislead? On page one of the thread I CLEARLY connect the feline race as an alien race. I joke about Isis graduating to the club of disc wearers

Brook, I didn’t study Egyptian religion to such depth to know that feline race is connected with Egyptian gods. If you said in the beginning what Hours said then it would be clear. Secondly, verbal communication has many flows and people can easily misunderstand each other. I still have to dig deep into Egyptian religion.

So let me tell you something here. When we were concerned and you were laughing about the possibility of Thoth tagging you with an energy....we were genuinely concerned. You laugh all you want....but ask yourself this. Why are you so obsessed with Hermes at this point in time and still on the attack after Lionahwk? Hermes is one sick bastard..and his association to Thoth...well....look it up in your research...you'll see the connection....better yet...read page one of the thread to see the alignment of Thoth and Hermes...and then tell me your obsession with this new art form is not connected to Thoth. My bad.....delusional I am forgive me!.....just have another good laugh on me. Please!

I am not obsessed with Hermes but his teachings are important to understand the mindset of those who applied his teachings through ages to control us. I trust my soul to guide me what I need to learn and understand. I know Thoth and Hermes connections and I was guided step by set by my soul to see it.

I have started to look at mythology on April 15 so it is a very short period of time but I had many insights and I have made many connections. I would be more advanced in terms of my research, if several members didn’t invest their energy to block this tread and the mods didn’t delete so many posts. But I don’t care what the mods have done, and perhaps, it was good to have a short break.

Sorry, I don’t believe in Thoth tagging me with energy and I have very strong reasons not to believe it but I will keep it for myself. I would be the last person to believe that any gods are stronger than human soul. If they were that powerful, they would take over humanity thousands of years ago but they didn’t. But we may disagree about it and your truth is your truth and my truth is mine.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Let me make this clear for you Star...these Egyptian gods were NOT Gods. PERIOD! this is stated on my thread on page one. These gods as I have CLEARLY stated as well have manipulated their status and the status of most religions since antiquity. Of this I have PLENTY of knowledge.

Now what ever Horus said....is on him. He clearly has a feline connection. Not as a god but as a race. This is hard for the average person to conceive. So that would require and open mind and some digging into the history. Now what do you thing the Spinx is? It's a lion! as in Feline. What was Sekhmet? A bipedal feline! So how you have missed the connection to the felines in Egyptian culture is beyond me. I even draw it out on the thread in a simple way. James Gilliland on the first page of my thread has claimed contact with this race of beings. Again I'm not the only one telling of this....but this is CLEARLY my recall of past life memory.

You speak of mindset as though I'm oblivious to it? That is all I have been writing about in the thread! Where have you been? Only let me take it a step further. I can lead the trail to some extraordinary discoveries that TRACK! Imagine that! Down to the discs that were the primary worship in Egypt. It was not the Gods but the technology that they worshiped. These so called "gods" were only watching over the technology. But again Star...had you actually READ the thread you would have seen this.

In fact most of what you are just now discovering I have already written about..but on the other end of the spectrum. Because I also CLEARLY connect Greece with this Egyptian connection to the manipulation of the GODS! but...you didn't read the thread...so who is being dishonest here? Because I clearly remember you telling me you read it. Obviously you did not...otherwise this horse would be in the ground and resting in peace.

I'll bet you did not read the part about Jack Sarfatti, or the selective pressure on non coded DNA. I'm beginning to think you did not get past the first page.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 am

Brook, you prefer to use words, I prefer to use images. I don’t deny your truth and your experience. Your truth is your truth and my truth is mine. You don’t know my truth because I speak through images and mythology but I stay away from influencing people what I think. I will continue to do this way because I want others to experience the benefits of working with images and art. It is very powerful, indeed. I lost my interest to use words a couple of weeks after I worked with art but enjoy my quiet journey with art. I don't meditate as it doesn't work for me but working with art is the best way to gain insight and be fully present in my body.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 am

Post number 66....a whole city devoted to the worship of Cats.....and destroyed by the so called GODS!

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791p60-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill

Greece connection to the felines...............post number 41...............The Lion Gates of Mycenae

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791p30-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill

But you my dear would have seen this right? You clearly used a paint brush to paint Lionhawk and myself with no prior knowledge...it's in your words written here.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:26 am

Now star..don't you think it's time to let this horse rest?

Understand this Star..when you use a paint brush to align Lionhawk...you do the same with me. As we are one.

In one single day you have painted us Freemasons.....and "God" worshipers. both of which are untrue.

Now for gods sake....do some homework and let this rest. As I said before you really don't want to go down this road with me...because I have so much research into this subject it would make your head spin...

I know it does mine.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:36 am

Well, I haven't read the entire tread but most of it and it wasn't clear for me. I didn't connected feline race with Egyptian gods. It was clear when Horus said it in a very clear way about Isis. You may think that it was clear and reject my opinion and I am not going to convince you otherwise. I still don't make my mind about feline race because I didn't dig deep enough into Egyptian religion and I may arrive with different conclusions. I let it unfold.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:47 am

starninja wrote: Well, I haven't read the entire tread but most of it and it wasn't clear for me. I didn't connected feline race with Egyptian gods. It was clear when Horus said it in a very clear way about Isis. You may think that it was clear and reject my opinion and I am not going to convince you otherwise. I still don't make my mind about feline race because I didn't dig deep enough into Egyptian religion and I may arrive with different conclusions. I let it unfold.

Clearly you did not understand the words written. Otherwise what you have just said would not be applicable. Page 8 post number 120 explains the past life recall and the feline connection. Again how you missed the feline connection is beyond me...it's EVERYWHERE in the thread. It could not have been missed my dear. And the Isis and feline connection is also explained. Again several times within the thread. So here you are telling me you read most of the thread? You either did not read it or you are unable to read. Because it's EVERYWHERE in the thread.

Now just let this rest why don't you?.....you think it's time to give it a rest? I'm getting tired of the back and forth he said she said...redundant.
    You simply could not have read the thread and not seen the feline connection to ancient Egyptian culture.

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:14 am; edited 3 times in total
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 am

LOL!! So, let it be. You may think that that I don't understand a written word. Crazy Happy I stay with my truth and I better go to another forum to spend time with art.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am