tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
investigator
mudra
Anchor
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
reality=check
11 posters

your input required please

reality=check

your input required please Empty your input required please

Post  reality=check Sun May 29, 2011 12:19 pm

From this post http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2259p210-meanwhile-at-avalonpart-2#46923
    a couple of questions were asked. I thought it best to post a new thread instead of going off topic in the link.

The questions are :-

What others *really* think is going to happen in the next few years (if anything), and why.

Other people's feelings about the whistle-blowers out there and the information they're promoting/sharing, and why, (particularly is they've actually met or spent time with them).

How others feel about the whole "time lines" excuse - I mean, theory. *L* I do believe there are a myriad of different possible time lines, but am getting a little weary of people jumping up and down, shouting about "significant" events and ominous predictions, only to fall back on, "Gee, we must have somehow shifted the time line and that's why this huge event didn't actually occur".

Sanicle
    Sanicle

your input required please Empty Re: your input required please

Post  Sanicle Sun May 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Good idea reality=check. sunny
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun May 29, 2011 12:55 pm

reality=check wrote:From this post http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2259p210-meanwhile-at-avalonpart-2#46923
    a couple of questions were asked. I thought it best to post a new thread instead of going off topic in the link.

What others *really* think is going to happen in the next few years (if anything), and why.

I honestly think NOTHING than the usual world wide crap is going to happen. No one or thing is coming to help. It's up to us and not everything is a darn conspiracy. Oh! The weather might get worse.

Other people's feelings about the whistle-blowers out there and the information they're promoting/sharing, and why, (particularly is they've actually met or spent time with them).

I've never met what we commonly call a whistle blower. The stuff on AV2 has been nothing but fantasy for a few years now and if a real whistle blower turned up, and wanted to be taken serious, AV2 would be the last place to post. Wikileaks seems the most likeliest place go.

The alternative web in generally seems to be infested with fantasists, drama queens and sensationalists. You have to wade through so much rubbish just to get a HINT of something real and then, even if you find a genuine piece, what can you do with it? It all seems to be a monstrous distraction.

How others feel about the whole "time lines" excuse - I mean, theory. *L* I do believe there are a myriad of different possible time lines, but am getting a little weary of people jumping up and down, shouting about "significant" events and ominous predictions, only to fall back on, "Gee, we must have somehow shifted the time line and that's why this huge event didn't actually occur".

Oh! Dude! I'm with ya man. The cop out theory. What an utter load of gonads that is. “Its OK folks your contribution and positive energy have save the world from complete destruction”...FFS. Anyone wanna put some positive energy in the 3.30 at Chepstow? Na! I thought not.

I hope i've not negged to many people out but that's my take on it.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 29, 2011 3:48 pm

It seems as though things are up for grabs right now. I think things might be quite chaotic. We might achieve world peace - or we might experience the extermination of the human race. I am finding out so much, and I am so fearful, that I feel as though my sanity is in question. On the other hand, if I could take everything in stride, would I really understand the situation? Might a limited case of insanity really be a completely sane reaction to a completely insane world, solar system, and galactic situation? I just started cleaning house, after letting things go for a long time. I have felt somewhat paralyzed by my discoveries and speculation. I think the counterbalancing forces and factions are extremely powerful, and that it's very difficult to predict what's going to go down over the next few years. I am very afraid of hidden technology and WMD's. I will keep listening to everyone, without hanging on every word, or ridiculing them. I'm sort of everyone's friend and everyone's enemy. I think this will continue for the rest of my lives...
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon May 30, 2011 7:46 am

I offer this as input. It is copied from a thread of mine at PA... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4579-Earth-changes-Discussion, whcih in turn was started from material copied from PA version 1, also by me - and our very own orthodoxymoron

{Reposted from PAv1 Late Feb 2009 with edits. It have not changed my opinion since then !}

From PA1, Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
    Are the Powers That Be planning to exterminate most of us with 'Earth Changes'?

If by the TPTB you mean the ruling elite, then I think the answer is no. There are easier ways to achieve that. For example: 3rd density humankind need food, shelter and water to live.

Could HAARP or sub-polar nuclear detonations precipitate these 'Earth Changes'?

Maybe they could precipitate changes, but not the ones that the Earth actually needs; nor (in my opinion) would they be able to carry out any such large scale changes of that nature - the Earth is well protected right now. You would likely see faults occurring in the equipment in the something like the way that the LHC system was stopped.

Can they use their war toys and tools to cause mischief? Yes very much so. The sum total of our human activity provides plenty (but lessening all the time) of scope for them to act within the bounds of karmic balance and non-infringement of cosmic law to cause plenty of annoying mischief.

How is it that the earth can exist for thousands of years without 'Earth Changes'...

[There were] No large numbers of disharmonious humans living on it. As you know recently this changed, the numbers shot up, and we have been behaving, on aggregate, in an increasingly nasty manner. This is the cause of the planetary imbalance on a huge scale that require ‘Earth Changes’ to balance out.

but now that we have extermination technology and the motivation of expediency...we are now going to have 'Earth Changes' which are supposedly going to be completely natural in origin.

As you know, I don’t agree that they are related. The hurried and increasing Earth changes are happening as a consequence of the planets position and movement into an energetically different part of the Galaxy – certain configuration changes within the Earthly body – and purification are necessary to complete this process in a manner that does not affect the cosmic environment far from the planet – it is all connected. We have caused problems more far reaching in scope than we know. The Earth has to do this or die and many sources that discuss this have said that the Earths decision was not to die, and called for help which it has received in abundance.

Therefore, it is certain that the Earth will ascend energetically over the next 100 years or so with a massive change around 2012. It will catch up with the others in our solar system from a progress point of view.

If you want you can stick around for the ride, but if you plan of living more than say 30-60 years then you will want to be on the path to 4th density positive ascension - otherwise you will find it impossible to exist on the new 4th density positive Earth, and will need to incarnate somewhere else.

I feel like a darn duck in a shooting gallery.

Understandable, but it is essential that you get past this. You, more than most, are not powerless to influence the outcome. That applies both to you and every single reader of this forum.

We must take back our power. You have the power to choose.

Thanks

A..

----

[Anchor you made ] Statements:

'No large numbers of disharmonious humans living on it. As you know recently this changed, the numbers shot up, and we have been behaving, on aggregate, in an increasingly nasty manner. This is the cause of the planetary imbalance on a huge scale that require ‘Earth Changes’ to balance out.'

'We have caused problems more far reaching in scope than we know. The Earth has to do this or die and many sources that discuss this have said that the Earths decision was not to die, and called for help which it has received in abundance.'

'If you want you can stick around for the ride, but if you plan of living more than say 30-60 years then you will want to be on the path to 4th density positive ascension - otherwise you will find it impossible to exist on the new 4th density positive Earth, and will need to incarnate somewhere else.'

Response:

So...Earth has decided to exterminate us to save herself? Will the Illuminati help Mother Earth to exterminate us? I sure hope I advance sufficiently to ascend with the spiritual giants. Survival of the fittest? Evolution at work? I feel so loved!

No, the Earth has decided to ascend. The train is pulling out the station. We have a similar choice - that is the main point of what I am trying to say.

Your eternal survival is already assured, just not necessarily in your current third density form.

You still have a choice.

I think that the more you look outside for the answers the harder it will be for you, may I suggest looking within ?

On your final words: Of course you are loved! You are loved and cherished more than any of our human minds can comprehend! Being in a third density body and behind the veil of confusion is one of the biggest and at this time, hardest, spiritual challenges imaginable.

Countless beings of light and love are watching - they have your back and can help - but you must act, you must act and be responsible for the outcomes of those actions. Nothing gets done for you, but you can be helped all the time. Ask.

You are here are this time for a reason...

In the love and the light

A..

PS: Sorry I didn't comment on the illuminati part of your post. They may help - but not because they planned to!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron

You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it, or not...the universe is laughing behind your back.' Was this verse created by the reptillians? Is Mother Earth really the inner earth reptillians(both physical and interdimensional)? Is Mother Earth really Gizeh Intelligence...or is Mother Earth really Lucifer? Do they want the 'Earth Changes' which will exterminate most of humanity...and render the remaining sheeple quite manageable? Will our ascension into 4th and 5th dimension occur when we are exterminated? Will the interdimensional reptillians be waiting for us on these levels? Shouldn't the world unite around a globalism based on the U.S. Constitution and Sound Money...wherein the people of the world rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Shouldn't Earth Change Extermination be completely off the table? Shouldn't population reduction be achieved through education and contraception? Shouldn't environmental restoration be accomplished with the help of Free Energy? Shouldn't the sell out elites be brought to justice? Shouldn't this happen soon?

Are these genuine questions requiring answers or are they a rhetorical rant - a "wailing and gnashing of teeth"?

What is the axe you are grinding on "extermination" - it implies intent rather than consequence. The fact many may die is a potential consequence of the Earth ascension, but also in parallel, an intent of the dark elite. Why does it matter which? Death is not the end - or do you think it is?

I can tell you a bit about how things will be if you like, but I am not sure you want to hear it from me.

The challenge before us is to make a difference!

Did I hit a nerve? The questions are both inquisitive and rhetorical. I had a teacher with a PhD in rhetoric. How, exactly, will the killing occur? How many of our fellow human beings will die? Will they die instantly...or will they suffer? Will there be 'weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth'? Do you expect to be a survivor...or a statistic? Death is not the end...but is death a friend? What steps are being taken to save the lives of our brothers and sisters? Or do we not give a kangaroo's patootie?

--------

Did I hit a nerve?

No you didn't. I should hope you were not trying! I did ask you some questions though but you only answered a few. I sort of needed the answers to take this thread in a useful direction - though at this rate we really need to hop over to the Spirituality forum LOL

How, exactly, will the killing occur?

The way I see it, it started already: economic collapse. difficulty with food production and distribution. The inability of large sections of the human race to co-operate in a crisis. Later on, extreme weather, rising sea levels, and geological changes. The wildcard factor is what the dark forces might do in terms of a scorched Earth retreat once they realise they cannot stay.

How many of our fellow human beings will die?
    Lots. Sorry.

Will they die instantly...or will they suffer?

A morbid question. Some will some wont. Some will suffer varying degrees. I don't know numbers. What will happen will mostly be down to the persons level of consciousness, the soul contract they came into incarnation with, and their karmic situation. Many people will be catalysed to see the light as the pace of change and the inconveniences with which we will be beset increase.

Will there be 'weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth'?

Yes, many people will not see the light or awaken to their true nature and will persist in a state of victim consciousness - begging to be rescued by anyone who will have them. This is not the way you will survive. To survive one must act for oneself and ones like-minded community of fellow survivors, that should a person have a mind to, they will be attracted to the necessary groupings.

Do you expect to be a survivor...or a statistic?

Yes, and as such I will also be a statistic

Death is not the end...but is death a friend?

No death is not a friend. Allow me to paint a picture for the sake of perspective. Some of it may be prophetic, and I apologise if this offends anyone. Imagine yourself walking among a scene of destruction, with every heartstring plucked in angst for the dying and the suffering. Rubble, smoke, water, fire, extreme weather, broken bodies and half closed body-bags.

Recently [as I wrote this ] the end came for 200 people in Victoria in the bush-fires. Some of the burning was similar to SHC but on houses. Some people were incinerated in seconds. It doesn't matter if it was HAARP or Earth changes, they still died. This third density chapter is closed for them. Same for Louisiana flooding, or the big tsunami, etc etc.

Human kind has stood by for years and watched its brothers and sisters in different countries die of starvation, thirst, poverty and readily preventable diseases. Why is it any different for people in the same country?

If you meant death as an easy escape - I don't recommend that. The reason is that you are hear at this time for a reason. In my own mind I am 100% positive that you are here, as are most of the people attracted to this group, for the same reason I am. You can choose to survive, teach and learn. You can learn to listen within and thereby hear the truth and the guidance that will lead you. You can learn the power of the call for aid and the awesome cosmic forces at your disposal to bring that aid to others in such abundance that your intuition assures you is necessary. Once you realise that, then you can see that leaving early would be somewhat dishonorable and a big unhelpful mission fail.

What steps are being taken to save the lives of our brothers and sisters?

The awakened will awaken as many as possible. This vanguard will shine for the others. This will not be a rescue as emphasised before, but the way is shown. Each must act and be responsible for the results of those actions at every level. This is in fact how it has always been and always will be, but the somnolent state of many has masked this awareness - mainly because of the influence that we have all allowed the dark elite to have on our lives.

Or do we not give a kangaroo's patootie?

I care heaps. We must give as much kangaroo's patootie as we have the capacity to give it

I appreciate you coaxing this information out of me. It helps me and I hope it helps anyone who reads it. It is important for everyone to discriminate and reject this information if it seems wrong or irrelevant to you.

A..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elandiel BernElve
    Thank you for this thread, it's very interesting to read. Since i haven't been on the PA1 forum I'm wondering does this all originate from 2009?
    It feels like since 2008 earth development understandings have increased exponentially and much of what we thought then is already considered to be slightly or totally different.

Yes it is based on a summary of information that I was really starting to recognize during 2008 but the thread was in early 2009.

I expected many changes that have not actually occurred, though much has happened. I was surprised by the skill with which the recent GFC that could have precipitated some of the heavier catalyst was averted by TPTB. Suits me, gives me more time to get my own head in the right place :)

Nothing has really changed, but unfortunately that may mean the catalyst is swifter and harsher when it does come. It must. I remain convinced that the earth is ascending and there is a timetable.

Elandiel BernElve
    I don't really know what to think of it, it's a lot of doom what puts me once again in this incomfortable position of despair.

It is not doom to me.

A forest fire is necessary for a pine cone to open and spread its seeds - the destruction - doom on some levels, is the blossoming and nurturance of new life on others. This is a marvellous time we are living through. I have watched you posting on this forum and I can see you have a firm grasp on many of the essential elements to this thinking and yet you despair. I hope I can offer some encouragement.

You are exactly where you need to be. And in this situation, you are equipped with a failsafe instrument of guidance. That instrument, your heart, your connection to your higher self, is the way shower for you as it is for each other human in the game right now.

Elandiel BernElve
    I'm but a student living in this small studio appartment with no financial means to achieve any precautions for any kind of doomscenario. I don't have a basement I can fill with food, I can't buy myself a farm at a safe spot to start a community and make our food independantly. I can't buy gold, I can only prepare myself mentally, I'm stuck in this position because only for some years now I'm learning all these Avalon/Camelot things.

The evidence you present seems to stack against my arguments, but I am lucky, I have seen wonderful and miraculous things. I feel I can speak with a good measure of conviction on the matter - however that said, the disclaimer always applies, the all important resonance test and discrimination that you and you alone must apply to my words. This could all be deluded nonsense.

I know that the manifestation process works for me, and so I know it will work for you. I know that my higher self guides me out of trouble (when I am wise enough to let it). I am double your age and in that time, I have had some cool opportunities to see how the magic works.

Elandiel BernElve
    It just sucks to sit and wait for some f*** up people or reptillians to come around and exterminate me. it's a pathetic vision...

Yes, it is pathetic. Don't do it! Right away, starting today, you can take action. Take care with what you place your attention on - you are a creator, your intent is the key to creation. You are responsible for all of it, don't make things that come back to bite.

Elandiel BernElve
    I WILL not abide, I've got too much to offer, I am living to my fullest extend, each day trying to get better, to evolve, to help people, to learn, to love, to change, to live. I care for this place, for you, for the universe., for our lives and well being

I don't deserve this doom.

You don't, but, I am guessing that for you it has a (temporary) purpose - a kind of a dark night of the soul - if that is what it is, it will pass. Having all this new information set upon you is a tough blow to the "self".

It will stop as soon as you release the negative concepts and see the situation as other than (say) doom.

My sense is that you are way ahead of the curve in personal transformational terms. Please don't be discouraged, but please don't sit back and let it all happen either.

Every step you take is a piece of the puzzle completed. It is the painting of a new "dot" on the pointillist’s canvas. Before long you will realise that you have completed a masterpiece, from time to time as you create this work you will step back (and you do have to step back with that kind of art) and marvel at what has been achieved. I have been blessed with a merest glimpse of that collective masterpiece we create, which is to come (for us) and it surpasses anything I can express in words.

Elandiel BernElve
    But what the heck am I going to do when people keep stalking me over about preparing for all this doom that is ahead.

Ignore them. You must carefully evaluate your motives and re-evaluate them in the light of the new knowledge. You may make the odd mistake, but that’s the whole point. An important concept is you are sovereign. There is no judge higher than your-self. No one can judge you, even if they try, it is just advice - which you can take or leave! Do that according to your discernment and inner wisdom you won’t go far wrong. Sure - as you work through all this it will stress interpersonal relationships - some break, others, new ones that are forged in the light and the love of the newer wisdom will form.

Elandiel BernElve
    Help?

Forgive me making some assumptions about what you do or do not do in this regard. I am sorry if they are wrong. If you are doing the things I say below, keep up the good work. If you are not, then please consider this encouragement to start. I have been accused many times of being condescending. If I am I really hope you know that don’t want to be. I do want to help if I can.

I think there is a lot to digest in this thread if you are seeing it raw for the first few times. You really need to help yourself. Meditation is the best and most effective way to develop the mental clarity required to help you see your way. It is the only way I know to develop the connection to your higher self that you really need. The higher self is your infallible guide, it is none-other than you from the future come back with the accumulated wisdom of then, to help you in the NOW. At any time you can ask yourself or your other guides for help. Simply mentally intone the question and "catch" what comes.

Thanks for asking the honest questions!

I honour that place where you and I are one. Your light shines, it really does.

John..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 30, 2011 10:31 am

Thank-you for the repost, Anchor John. I'm trying to begin a comprehensive search and review of Avalon 1 and Mists. I'm trying to cut way back on new posting. I thought things might be looking up, until Fukushima. For a variety of reasons, this event completely disillusioned me regarding any perceived progress toward resolving festering hidden issues, and avoiding earth-changes or punishment/sacrifice/cleansing events. I fear that Fukushima was deliberately inflicted, and it made me start agonizing over 9/11 once more. I am very unhappy with the human condition. I think we are a very problematic race, and so many things seem to be out of control, and possibly past the point of no return. But I think that deliberately inflicted violence should not occur in any way, shape, or form. I continue to contemplate idealistic models of solar system governance, even as my self-governance continues to deteriorate. I continue to be troubled by the secrecy, deception, confusion, etc. My current sense of what is really going on is quite startling, to say the least, and I don't talk about it, other than what I have posted on Avalon and Mists. I think I'm preparing myself for a variety of possible and probable scenarios, and I'm asking myself what I would do if I were in a position to make any sort of a difference. I keep contemplating a constructive hijacking of the City States and the United Nations, as unlikely as this might be. Hope springs eternal.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 30, 2011 3:04 pm

reality=check wrote:

I think the next few years are crucial as we have reached a degree of multiple pollution worldwide that is suffocating our Earth .
    I am not sure she can take much more and continue to guarantee the safety of all .
    Radiation is a problem and I am not only referring to the present disaster we are experiencing in Fuckushima but as well to the waste coming from hospitals and other power plants. Even when nuclear plants are functioning well the radioactive waste they release is still something we have to deal with . Chemicals , pesticides , plastic waste , electronic polution, GMOs... are a serious problem too . Fracking is contaminating our water beds . The bees are disapearing , animals are washing ashore , many species are going extinct .
    We reached that point where we are today in about 100 hundred since the advent of the industrial revolution .
    That 's a very short time . Considering we let it go on this way I wonder how many years lie ahead where life in general can still be sustained.
    Some people are beginning to plant their own garden , praising organic growth , natural food.
    It is obvious to me that we would 'nt be where we are at if we had'nt lost our roots to nature .
    Returning to Source by grounding ourselves is a necessary change that has to take place if we want to save what can still be saved .

I never paid much attention to wistle-blowers . I listened to some of the PA/Camelot interviews but can't remember learning anything that I would find usefull or inspiring . As time went by I just got disinterested . We create our own reality . What is really interesting is to pay attention how we do this finding our way back to Source .

For me there is only now and what we are projecting out there individually and collectively on the grand screen of the mind where we have a game running. Depending on our attitude we are players in the game or broken pawns . And beyond this , as we begin to wake up from the dream , we realize we are the observer, pure Consciousness always present and eternal in the Creator's Heart.

Love Always
    mudra

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

I'll bet 1 silver eagle nothing happens in 2012, and there are no mass deaths. Then in 2013 Wilcocks and Co say their predictions were wrong, because they miscalculated the Mayan calender, due to mathematical errors from the Christian Gregorian calender, the true date is in fact 2040, and please watch is latest groundbreaking research at Awake and Aware 5 for the low low price of $2000. I don't think there is going to be any earth shift till like 2090. I truly believe I would not incarnate just to get slaughtered like that. I've been scammed by the new age industry enough already, there is a doom prediction every year and nothing serious happens to me, been there done that. People just don't want to admit that they have to fix the problems themselves, and the Fulford super ninja force, or the Pledians aren't going to come save the day with forced first contact. They incarnated to fix it themselves imho.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: Hope springs eternal.

This one is for you Oxy .

"The Impossible Dream" by Howard McCrary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHAU45Ezkvs&feature=related

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 30, 2011 9:24 pm

I've reached the conclusion that it is virtually impossible to know what is going to happen in the future because ETs keep altering the timelines we are on. The only thing to focus on is living life in the present because that is all that there is.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 30, 2011 10:55 pm

That was a great song, Mudra. I needed that. I agree with you, Carol. I think things could go in just about any direction. So many things seem to be up for grabs. I've recently been focusing upon an idealistic 2112, and contemplating how to make it happen. I like science fiction, but most of it is horrific and violent. I have been trying to conceptualize a peaceful 2112. I don't know the true nature of non-mammalian humanoid life-forms, but I have been trying to imagine living with them in various locations throughout the solar system. I think we need to reign-in technology, industrialization, pollution, war - and we need to reduce the population through responsible-reproduction, rather than by earth-changes or any deliberately inflicted extermination. I continue to consider an idealistic and proper integration of theocracy and democracy. I wonder how many individuals in this solar system are willing to go through the hell required to really dig through all of the issues on the table, and then engage in effective activities to truly make things better, long-term...
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 am

I think the concept of timelines is deliberately distracting.

IMO it is a silly idea and the first I heard of it was Dan Burisch.

Carol - I think regardless of my opinion on timelines, your approach is the only valid one. Be here now.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 am

My views are very pessimistic . I have no idea about what's going to happen in the next 2 years , but the signs i read are very bad . Judge by yourselves .

In my view the old world puppet masters , the ones that have been rigging things for their own advantage and made the wold the sewer that it is , have been discovered and more people are becoming aware that everything is a farce .

There is a program to reduce the population and enslave it . This should not be allowed to happen , the population should revolt and cut the heads of those monsters . I know that some people might think that this attitude is a bit barbaric , but , in reality the world is extremely barbaric and people are allowed to defend themselves when the social contract is no longer valid . The social contract has not been valid for decades from the moment the governments have been using force ( physical or psychological ) against the electors .

The system , has learned nothing in thousands of years of rule .The systematic rape of the Earth and destruction of the environment have been going on without remorse . Continuing at this rate the human race would need another Earth ! I often question the sanity of the PTB allowing wars with depleted uranium , probably causing major ecological disasters like the Gulf of Mexico and Japan and allowing nuclear wars to take place . Are the PTB insane or ALIENS or both ? Why is that destructive modus operandi allowed to go on when the victims could be also the relatives of the PTB ? Why do criminal leaders continue with genocidal wars , and war crimes as if there is no Accounting and no punishment ? Do they know something that we plebs are not allowed to know ?
    Cliff High has been certain for a few years now that there is a data gap in predictive linguistics early in 2013 . Possible causes are : shutting down of the Internet or EMP caused by major solar CME .

Observing the daily news from major TV network a person has the impression that nothing nasty happens . There are deliberate attempt to ignore the bad news from interstate or the world and keep on purpose the population ignorant . A case in point : the magnitude of the demonstrations in Spain and Greece has been underestimated .
    A person has only to watch the BBC or RAI-TV to get an idea of how biased is the world . This picture in post no.1 by Carol in the thread : ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU , takes the cake ! Everything is hidden or rigged !

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t1936-elenib-planet-x-nibiru

In conclusion , there are many things that could be happening in a relatively short period of time . The economic system is crashing , the US dollar and the economy are on the verge of collapse , wars might be imminent and so famine and diseases , ecological disasters are happening , who knows how irregular visitors to our solar system will impact on our planet . There is an increase in earthquakes and volcanic eruptions all over the world , the Sun is playing up and we could expect repeats of the Carrington effect that knocked down the telegraph system in 1859 .
    It is better , in such volatile situations to do a minimum of preparations , regarding food storage or supplies , alternative accommodation , weapons .
    Better to be prepared the best we can than be sorry .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 am

Ironically I had a dream two nights ago where I was teaching a group of people how to live without electricity.

Anchor John, just because you don't believe in time lines shifting doesn't mean this isn't real. I personally have known time travelers and have also experienced timeline shifts.

As I said earlier, all we really have is the present moment and the only real thing we have control over is our attitude. I've also learned not to have attachment to outcomes. I do accept that intention sets the course/direction of experience - however our attitude is what gets us from point a to point b safely.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue May 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Some great replies on this thread.

I am just doing my best to be fully present now with the general assumption that things
    will continue as is and the hope that they won't!

Oh, and spending a lot less time listening to what others think and more
    what my inner guidance says.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Cheers to you all,

Such fearless thinkers here. To think Oxy, out of the billions of people in the world, such esteemed thinkers right here in this forum.. The human condition is something to be proud of..

And as we all focus on our inner light as the elite prepare to act out the end days, the only proof any of us have are the lives we live for humanity's sake...I personal see it everyday...

America is a unique place... it is so diverse, espeacially here in California... Every ethnicity, every religion, all under one roof helping one another in harmony... I see men and women whos countries were at war with one another singing side by side... not speaking with words... but communicating with love.... smiles, handshakes....small kisses on the head...

This is my proof... this is my future.... if these humans who watch the same tv and eat the same food and bask under the same sun as i do... and still can come together without hate...everyday.... that's a condition i'll agree to everytime...

Now the young people are preparing to change this world... but first they must learn to move thier anger in a positive way.... Most of them dont even know why they are angry.... but their souls know the truth....thier soul knows what thier mind cannot realize... Our "conditioning" as you put it... is not something for an individual to understand... but as a mass consciouness.... ask yourself... "why would it be beneficial for me to trick myself into figuring it out on my own?"

This is not a secret... it is a starting point....Watch the movie "Momento" with Guy Pierce( i think that's his name)
    He had a "condition"... despite his condition, he had a mission to accomplish.. so he left himself clues, in case his "condition" got the better of him. This way he would always find himself on the right track again. But then someone came along and took advantage of his "condition"... reminds me of our current era.

This may all change soon with "earth changes" some of which will undoubtabley be unnatural...but if we are to live in a world as one in many, we will have to get rid of the monetary system. No if's and's or but's about it.... not hard to fathom....those who cannot imagine a world without money... just try a little harder:) Dont think in terms of supply and demand... but in terms of desire and will....
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 am

Isn't money an expression of freedom? I don't have a problem with money, but I do have a problem with corruption, irresponsibility, and the non-compassionate use of accumulated wealth. I think we need to refine the monetary system, rather than eliminating it.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 am

Jonah wrote:Cheers to you all,

This may all change soon with "earth changes" some of which will undoubtabley be unnatural...but if we are to live in a world as one in many, we will have to get rid of the monetary system. No if's and's or but's about it.... not hard to fathom....those who cannot imagine a world without money... just try a little harder:) Dont think in terms of supply and demand... but in terms of desire and will....

Why I agree with the elimination of money ? The Rotschields and Co. over the centuries , have accumulated trillions of dollars of Gold , Silver and paper money.
    If the FIAT money ( Dollars , Euros, Yuans , etc ) fails globally , those criminal families are well positioned to restart , soon or later another con job using their accumulated precious metals store, this is certain because invariably politicians can be bought off , or blackmailed . So mankind has to eliminate any conventional form of money ( Fiat currencies or precious metals) altogether and institute a new unit of value based on hourly work . In this case , parasites like the banksters would not be able to eat and would have to work for the benefit of the community .
    Money intrinsically causes inequality : the ones that have it and the ones that don't . The idea that the standards of living improve with capitalism is a con job .The improvement is too slow , but as we are seeing now , they can deteriorate due to economic recession . The inequality caused by money makes it possible to have a world in which billions of human are forced by poverty into a life of misery , starvation , bad health and lack of opportunity . This inequality in the standard of living is exploited by the industrialized world . A society that accepts this situation , in my opinion , is not civilized at all . Priority number one must be to improve the standard of living of the poor and disadvantaged in the world . There is plenty of work for everybody in the world . Think about this : people in uniforms without weapons ( a peace army ) that builds infrastructure ( hospitals , schools , bridges , road , etc ) instead of killing people and ruining the planet . I might be called a socialist , but every human has a right to : food , free education , a roof over the head , a meaningful job , medicals services .
    To me a sign of civilization is how well we treat everybody on the face of the Earth not the works of Leonardo or Mozart .
    Once money is eliminated from the equation , the ridiculous economic principle of Usury , the principle of infinite economic growth in a finite planet will be also buried and mankind can focus on a sustainable society without destroying the planet .
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 am

enemyofNWO wrote: .The systematic rape of the Earth and destruction of the environment have been going on without remorse . Continuing at this rate the human race would need another Earth !

This is an excellent point and may well be the case.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 am