tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Predictions

Floyd
    Floyd

Predictions Empty Predictions

Post  Floyd Fri May 27, 2011 3:54 am

For those of you who are interested in predictions here is an interesting one from an unusual source. You will have to use google translate as the original is in arabic.

As you will now, none of the predictions made on Camelot, whether it be, St Claire, Wilcock, Green, or Goodchild and so on ever came to pass. Obviously. Perhaps Kerry could interview this guy so he could join that exclusive club?

These predictions are a little different than the usual fayre

Any way- athe general themes are

Yellowstone to blow its top in August.

Alpha Orionis star explosion 26 August 2011 - between 21 to 24 hours to the time of Tehran
    explosions - in the East sky

Honda meteor trail 15 to 20 August to hit East Asia
    Shaul Mofaz in June or July 2011 Israeli Prime Minister is - he is Antichrist

Earthquake in northern Israel and partsl Syria In June 2011 the lake (because of the earthquake) is dry tens of thousands killed
    Jordan Syria and Iraq to occupy in the summer and fall 2011 Jordan is an anti-Christ
    America the great volcano in August 2011 (27 July to 10 August eruption likely) be blown up - the sky is red, 20 August

You may read more here

http://emam-mahdi-1390.blogfa.com/

It is some variety of anti zionist shiite inspired material. They await the Mahdi or the hidden teacher. (or so they would like you to think)
    You will not find much information available on the author.

Make of it what you will.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Predictions Empty Re: Predictions

Post  lindabaker Mon May 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Yellowstone this August is not a new prediction. He probably got it from Project Avalon in the past year or two...ha ha no but seriously that prediction has been around since at least the late 1980's if not before. Did Cayce talk about Yellowstone? It's the revenge of our mighty gods against the enemy thing that I cannot get past. I admit not reading the full article yet.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 am

Hi LB yes im aware of the yellowstone predictions and know they have been uttered elsehere!

It was really the others that I had not seen before.

Alpha orionis star explosion
    Honda meteor trail
    Earthquake in northern Israel and syria in JUne

Also unusual an islamic prophetic source refers to the yellowstone explosion, in his own language. (if thats indeed who he says he is.
    He sent me the message so I will just ask to ask him nicely!

Interesting, No more no less.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue May 31, 2011 6:22 am

I think predictions like that are fascinating. Everyone is a seer. Some see more than others. If more people talked about their visions, we might figure out a few things. So, what happens when a star explodes? Is this one near by? My imagination runs wild...
    zanbaq
    zanbaq

Post  zanbaq Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Thank you Floyd to write the content from my blog If you have questions please ask ( I am an Iranian )
    It is prediction based on the books and say religious ( and God has said in principle ) and I have them reviews I and the results I got probably a little error when some of them will for example, Maybe a month later Mofaz Israel's prime minister
    (August 2011 Centre events great / great volcano first erupted America - and in 15 to 20 August meteorite collision the comet on August 24 -20 East Asia Earthquake and large gaps probably shell Land Maybe tsunami perhaps Western Europe either East or West Coast America (place is unclear ) and in August 26 explosion and fire out of it three or seven days (Nostradamus also on century2 and pieces41 from the explosion the star says life on earth is not the threat these are for this that people fromto wake up sleep neglect to wake up cheers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 am

zanbaq wrote:Thank you Floyd to write the content from my blog If you have questions please ask ( I am an Iranian )
    It is prediction based on the books and say religious ( and God has said in principle ) and I have them reviews I and the results I got probably a little error when some of them will for example, Maybe a month later Mofaz Israel's prime minister
    (August 2011 Centre events great / great volcano first erupted America - and in 15 to 20 August meteorite collision the comet on August 24 -20 East Asia Earthquake and large gaps probably shell Land Maybe tsunami perhaps Western Europe either East or West Coast America (place is unclear ) and in August 26 explosion and fire out of it three or seven days (Nostradamus also on century2 and pieces41 from the explosion the star says life on earth is not the threat these are for this that people fromto wake up sleep neglect to wake up cheers

Hi
    I posted them but it doesnt mean I agree with them.
    Why dont you tell us a bit more about yourself Zanbaq?
    How is life in Iran?
    What city do you live in?
    zanbaq
    zanbaq

Post  zanbaq Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 am

hi Floyd

For security reasons myself can not introduce

If before August 2011 In northern Israel and areas Syria severe earthquake other events (prediction s)are sure to happen
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 am

zanbaq wrote:hi Floyd

For security reasons myself can not introduce

If before August 2011 In northern Israel and areas Syria severe earthquake other events (prediction s)are sure to happen

Hello again Zanbaq
    I see you view these rather unpleasant events as heralding the arrival of the hidden immam or Mahdi.
    From where do you get your informtion if you dont mind me asking?
    zanbaq
    zanbaq

Post  zanbaq Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello
    For return of Imam Mahdi Signs password for the is our religion and some obvious events his time comes the cruelty and corruption will rule the earth gad befor coming from him the events unfortunate Warns people the war in Syria and Yemen sign close come he is

my Blog more is Farsi language/ Less Arabic

Al-imam Almahdi In English Language

http://www.m-mahdi.com

This site addresses or in the country Iraq perhaps greater recognition Imam Mahdi will help you

The English language is part

Last edited by zanbaq on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corect)
    zanbaq
    zanbaq

Post  zanbaq Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:25 pm

zanbaq
    zanbaq

Post  zanbaq Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Jesus for help the Imam Mahdi, and help God religion in between the months August to October 2012 the Palestinians did and antiChrist (Mofaz) kills
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:32 pm

zanbag, how long have you been following Imam Mahdi?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Also, the "313" link is not in English. We cannot convert it to English.
    zanbaq
    zanbaq

Predictions Empty Summarym perediction my web

Post  zanbaq Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Summarym perediction my web

Antichrist July 2011 Israeli Prime Minister is his rule

Fourteen monthslong Command Imam Mehdi and Muslim

soldiers Israel are destroyed

In summer and autumn 2011 King Jordan, Syria and Iraq

are occupied/At the end of summer2011 War with Turkey

will

At year 2011 His soldiersin the desert between Mecca and

Medina the Earth Go down /Saudi King dies and in that

country the war power start/Comet meteors 45P/Honda-Mrkos

in 14 to 20 August 2011 With the Earth Landing The

largest in the East Asia to hit/26 August Big star(Alpha

Orionis) explode and three seven days burns/June 2011

earthquake in northern Israel/Volcano in Yellowstone

August 2011 will erupt/Jesus did between August 2012 to

October
    are

http://emam-mahdi-1390.blogfa.com

My English not nice

kindly help mi Translation better
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Your english is a bit confusing. How about using a translator program?

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Summarian Prediction

Antichrist
    July 2011 Israeli Prime Minister is his rule

Fourteen months long

Command Imam Mehdi and Muslim

soldiers Israel are destroyed

In summer and autumn 2011

King Jordan, Syria and Iraq

are occupied/

At the end of summer 2011 War with Turkey

will

At year 2011

His soldiers in the desert between Mecca and

Medina the Earth Go down /Saudi King dies and in that

country the war power start/

Comet meteors 45P/Honda-Mrkos

in 14 to 20 August 2011 With the Earth Landing

The largest in the East Asia to hit/

26 August

Big star(Alpha Orionis) explode and three seven days burns/

June 2011

earthquake in northern Israel/

Volcano in Yellowstone

August 2011 will erupt/

Jesus did between August 2012 to

October 2012

are

http://emam-mahdi-1390.blogfa.com

http://translate.google.com/

Events of 2011 and 2012: Shaul Mofaz (Anti Christ) in June - July 2011 Israeli Prime Minister is - his government takes 14 months - and the Muslim soldiers of Imam Mehdi command - to destroy Israel - Jordan, Syria and Iraq Shah is captured in the summer and fall 2011 / - his quarrel with Turkey - the end of summer 2011 - / And his troops in the desert between Mecca and Medina are down to earth - at the end

Jordanian forces and the West - in Egypt or - Libya's military intervention - to - Saudi king dies and in its power struggle starts - -45P/Honda-Mrkos comet meteors in 14 to 20 August 2011 encounter with Earth - The largest in East Asia it comes down - a big star in the 26 August 2011 (Alpha Hunter) in the East sky will explode and burned three or seven days and this is a sign of Imam Mahdi to appear - in June 2011 in northern Israel Earthquake occurs - in June to September - South West - America - the earthquake happened - does - a volcano in Yellowstone - August 2011 - will erupt - - Yemeni capital Sanaa Shiites are captured - Jesus (PBUH) among Months of May to August 2012 appears - and Imam Mahdi will help to establish justice in the world

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:50 pm

45P/Honda–Mrkos–Pajdušáková

The orbital work of Kazuo Kinoshita discovered that it will make a close approach of only 0.0601 AU (8,990,000 km; 5,590,000 mi) from the Earth on August 15, 2011,[5][6] and will be studied by the Goldstone Deep Space Network.[7] It will also pass close to Earth on February 11, 2017.[6]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    45P/Honda–Mrkos–Pajdušáková Discovery
    Discovered by: Minoru Honda
    Discovery date: December 3, 1948
    Orbital characteristics A
    Epoch: March 1, 2006 (JD 2453795.5)
    Aphelion distance: 5.515 AU
    Perihelion distance: 0.5302 AU
    Semi-major axis: 3.022 AU
    Eccentricity: 0.8245
    Orbital period: 5.26 yr
    Inclination: 4.253°
    Last perihelion: June 29, 2006[1][2]
    March 29, 2001
    December 25, 1995
    Next perihelion: September 30, 2011[1][2]

45P/Honda–Mrkos–Pajdušáková is a short-period comet discovered by Minoru Honda December 3, 1948.[3] The comet is named after Minoru Honda, Antonín Mrkos, and Ľudmila Pajdušáková. The comet is on a elliptical orbit with a period of 5.26 years.[4] The comet nucleus is estimated to be 1.6 kilometers in diameter.[4]

During the 1995 perihelion passage the comet was visible to Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) on January 16, 1996 when the comet was around apparent magnitude 7 and 4.3° from the Sun.[3]
    References

^ a b Seiichi Yoshida (2007-04-19). "45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova". Seiichi Yoshida's Comet Catalog. Retrieved 2010-03-01.
    ^ a b Syuichi Nakano (2006-06-30). "45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova (NK 1357)". OAA Computing and Minor Planet Sections. Retrieved 2010-03-01.
    ^ a b "45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova". Gary W. Kronk's Cometography. Retrieved 2007-03-25.
    ^ a b "JPL Small-Body Database Browser: 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova". Jet Propulsion Laboratory. 2006-06-06 last obs. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
    ^ "Comet Orbit Home Page". Kazuo Kinoshita. Retrieved 2007-03-25.
    ^ a b "JPL Close-Approach Data: 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova". 2006-06-06 last obs. Retrieved 2009-05-10.
    ^ Dr. Lance A. M. Benner (2011-01-20). "Goldstone Asteroid Schedule". NASA/JPL Asteroid Radar Research. Retrieved 2011-01-22.

External links
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Slightly doom laden all this. No?
    Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 pm

My Birthday is August 17th.

I just don't worry about this stuff anymore Floyd. After having been on GLP for a good 13 years I'm now immune to Doom & Gloom. There have been so many failed Doom dates (and ET keeps altering timelines - which I know you don't accept) that I've concluded we will have all the time we need to do all the things we wish while we choose to live our lives. Now if I were for some reason to die, you would be in trouble because it is my delusional fantasy that keeps us all afloat and safe. Insanely Happy

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 pm

The light at the end of the tunnel is us. The people who will live through these challenging events, and who will see the dawn of a time that we can only imagine at this point.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Get ready. No drama.
    The light at the end of the tunnel?
    Possibly everything you say think and do.
    Are the dimensions spitting?
    With all the hate in the world, destroying and imploding, only its neglected residue, love, can remain.
    No?

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:30 pm

lindabaker wrote:The light at the end of the tunnel is us. The people who will live through these challenging events, and who will see the dawn of a time that we can only imagine at this point.
    Muchos agree

One of the best things written here on this forum
    zanbaq
    zanbaq

Post  zanbaq Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:21 am

Imam Mahdi and Jesus come to establish justice in the land and promoting the religion God and eliminate superstitions and bad and this events unpieasant the punishment the people for sins that have done or wake up them the sleep neglect (end the tunnel it is light and truth is victorious
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 am

Well now I'm leaning toward the theory that our solar system is going to be sucked up by a black hole and end up in some other dimension. Hopefully one with lots of light at the end of the tunnel and a higher frequency. And hopefully one where the pond scum gets sucked down into a dimension where they cannot escape leaving us to focus on our gardens and good music.

zanbaq
    zanbaq

Predictions Empty ufo

Post  zanbaq Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Based on my imagination

UFOs bad are the demons them for years before came to land and some monkeys the half wise and to cause this technology was proud of their leader maybe he thought could the universe Be partners with God and God's creation against evolution as a miracle man against the evil eye created and ordered him to humble passion and to defy the devil and God will curse him he Asked God for worship End of the world to give him the deadline to prove the creation of man was wrong and God accepted the conditions for example, they can not the good people and honest to the assassination but their secret organization in every period the number Choose -and sorcery and idolatry and the Freemasons and .. among humans are promoting but good UFO avoid these things but because of God's covenant with the Devils they too extensive contact with humans have been forbid

What you think

Last edited by zanbaq on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove defects)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am