tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
enemyofNWO
orthodoxymoron
6 posters

Very Interesting Jordan Maxwell Interview

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Very Interesting Jordan Maxwell Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Very Interesting Jordan Maxwell Interview

Post  starninja Mon May 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Orthodoxymoron wrote:

OK - no politics, no religion, no Jordan Maxwell. The total breakdown of societal structure - including the legal system - should lead us to Nirvana! Anarchy = Paradise! I'm feeling better already! Seriously - when one stops trying to improve politics and religion - I think there is a euphoric exhilaration. Unfortunately, I think we need some form of politics and religion. I favor positively reinforcing the best of the past, with a Minimalist Traditionalist approach, as an evolutionary methodology of reforming admittedly corrupt societal structures. Letting go of politics and religion, on an individual basis, probably works, at least for a while - but on a global level, I think we're stuck with politics and religion. I will continue to contemplate idealistic conceptualizations of church and state - and the proper relationship between church and state. I will also continue to contemplate a perfected humanity, living in a perfected solar system. I doubt that this is going to happen anytime soon. In fact, we might be very lucky to simply survive...

You are thinking with bee hive mind. Bee hive minds need structures, rules, and rulers. And religion! Haven’t you read the etymology of religion? If you read how you can still think that people need religion. To be controlled and enslaved? Huge Grin Secondly, bee hive minds can’t think independently and can’t question at all. Those who control us are terrified that more people will wake up and say no.

I am more incline to think that species on earth can be divided into two groups: those who have souls and those who don’t have it. For example, psychology can’t explain why psychopaths don’t feel at all. If they don’t feel.....they are not fully human. They are clever but they are not smart. Heh heh
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Very Interesting Jordan Maxwell Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Very Interesting Jordan Maxwell Interview

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Should we seek no common ground or global cooperation? Must we be slavishly individualistic?
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Orthodoxymoron wrote:

Should we seek no common ground or global cooperation? Must we be slavishly individualistic?

You must be kidding. Global cooperation....... in believing that we need religion. Insanely Happy
    Slavishly individualistic? You may deny the healthy human development with its goal to be an independent thinker who has an internal locus of control. Not external one that needs authority, teachers, or gurus. But from the psychological point of view, people who have external locus of control are stuck on the child level of development. How can we cooperate with children in adult body.

How we can even think about cooperation? Maybe we need to wake up that there are different species. Lmao
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 23, 2011 1:25 pm

What does the term 'Divide and Conquer' mean to you?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 23, 2011 2:26 pm

There is a recent video of David Icke that analyzes recent events around the 1st of May . This is in the same line of thought of Jordan Maxwell .

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/48825-david-icke-the-london-rome-beltane-ritual-2011
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Orthodoxymoron wrote:

What does the term 'Divide and Conquer' mean to you?

Hey, can you think your own thoughts rather than repeating others? I am tired of that. geek Can we have discussion or just exchange of brain farts? Or you just telling me that you are one of those who can't think independently but have a mission? Big Grin 2
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 23, 2011 3:24 pm

EnemyofNWO wrote:

There is a recent video of David Icke that analyzes recent events around the 1st of May . This is in the same line of thought of Jordan Maxwell .
    Are you surprised? Haven’t you done your research to find out that Maxwell sponsored Icke and brought him to US. Well, if you are a follower Blavatsky and Hall, you must love Maxwell. Insanely Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Why are you so hostile, starninja? You ooze with sarcasm. Did the 'Divide and Conquer' question stump you? I seek to unite, and you seem to seek to divide. What's really going on here? Just curious.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Orthodoxymoron wrote:

Why are you so hostile, starninja? You ooze with sarcasm. Did the 'Divide and Conquer' question stump you? I seek to unite, and you seem to seek to divide. What's really going on here? Just curious.

Well, David Icke is an author of “divide and concur”. But David said more important thing and I don’t hesitate to repeat. He said that most people are repeaters who can’t think for themselves. Crybaby

Why am I so hostile?..... I wouldn’t say that I am hostile but I am really impatient. Big Grin 2 We got brains for a reason and we should make a full use of it in our interactions. Maybe we should ask a question why we would want to unite with people who are not fully human. lol!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 23, 2011 6:11 pm

I see. Thank-you.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Oh, I see that exploring and seeking other explanations and solutions than proposed by conspiracy theorists is not appealing to you. Big Grin 2

Truth maybe unconformable for all of us. Naughty But truth means freedom, particularly, freedom from control and slavery. Whistle
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 23, 2011 7:24 pm

What is truth?
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Is it your way of avoiding a topic that may be uncomfortable to discuss? Because if it is.......you are late. Big Grin 2

I will share something with you. I have been on another forum and I can’t get rid of occultists. They have come in different shapes and sizes. They were male and female and they tried all their methods of distracting and avoiding. Heh heh The sad story is the fact that they believe that they are smart. Yes, they are clever.......for a very short period of time. lol!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 pm

SN - This is for You but I have a feeling It will only fall on deaf ears. It must be nice to have It that You're right and the rest of Us are below Your Intellect - Or so You would have those Who don't agree with You - Believe...

(^ Could be a diagnosis of being Delusional)

Y'know - You want to have discussions with others but yet You malign Them in the process...

You say You want to have open and honest discussion but when prompted with such - You repel It by saying that Its repeating what others have said. "Tell Me something new" You say, but then not all that is posted here is for You alone - Is It ?

I'd even say that most of the Membership - Now that They've seen Your Modus Operandi - Won't even wade into Your Posts due to this side of Your Persona being of prevalence Online.

For My part - I simply leave You to Your own devices as there seems to be nothing that You will listen to unless It comes from Your own writings or Your own Mouth. Whats annoying though is that as We leave You alone in Threads that You've made - You won't pay others the same respect in Threads They've made.

Omnipotence

And by the way - For someone Who is so far ahead of the curve and wants to see and hear something "New" - Occultists will bring that as the meaning of Occultism is and I mean the DEFINITION OF OCCULTISM IS ;

the study of occult or hidden wisdom (forbidden knowledge). To the Occultist it is the study of "truth", a deeper truth that exists beneath the surface: "The truth is always hidden in plain sight". It can involve such subjects as magic (alternatively spelled and defined as magick), alchemy, extra-sensory perception, astrology, spiritualism, lithomancy, numerology etc. There is often a strong religious element to these studies and beliefs, and many occultists profess adherence to religions such as Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Luciferianism, Satanism, Thelema, Neopaganism etc. While Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam are generally not considered occult, some of their modern interpretations can be, as the interpretation of Hinduism within Theosophy or the various occult interpretations of the Jewish Kabbalah. Orthodox members of such religions are likely to consider such interpretations false; for example, the Kabbalah Centre has been criticised by Jewish scholars.

The word occult is somewhat generic, in that almost everything that is not claimed by any of the major religions can be considered the occult.

You may want to rethink about getting rid of Them as They seem to have all of these "New" things You wish to discuss in Mind already...

I mean You do want to talk about "New" things You haven't heard anywhere before right ? Or Not ? Which one is It because I think You are confused to say the least or You need a little brushing up on meanings...

At any rate - You need work even though You think You don't...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue May 24, 2011 1:32 am

LOL!. I must have said something very uncomfortable that you responded with such a long post.
    Let me respond. Haven’t you noticed that I talked about occultists on another forum? I had many conversations with them and I am not a person to make a quick judgment.

Occultists I met didn’t respect others boundaries. I read many discussions and I was involved in discussions too so that I could notice that occultists didn’t take no for the answer. Secondly, they displayed abusive behaviors towards other members. I was also attacked by abusive occultists. For a considerable time, I didn’t know that they were occultists. But I have paid a careful attention and some of them let me know. I don’t respect people who violate others boundaries. I wish them well but I didn’t want to have anything to do with them. Only putting them on my ignore list worked. Well, not for all of them as I could recognize a few who have multiple accounts and they showed up again. People can’t change their personality that much so that they can’t be recognized. There were people who figured it out earlier. Big Grin 2

Unfortunately, occultists have developed a special taste for my company and i don't understand why. Perhaps, I am outspoken for their liking. I am not saying that the regular members were not abusive. I am speaking about people whose behaviors I watched carefully and they were occultists.

Secondly, I was shocked the way they argued their points. I though that it was a sign of mind control and I have never met people in a real life who displayed that kind of behavior. People I know think and express themselves clearly but most important they think critically and they don’t stop others to think for themselves. I don’t want to waste my time to give endless examples of their behaviors. It took one tread to see all their behaviors with such clarity. I am still asking what is wrong with mythology and paintings that disturbed then so much. Insanely Happy

hats annoying though is that as We leave You alone in Threads that You've made - You won't pay others the same respect in Threads They've made.

I think that we need to have some clarification here. I would love to see people on my tread who bring their recourses and research. It is very stimulating and helps to move faster. Secondly, I don’t access any tread with verbal exchange but I bring some material that may stimulate others to explore further the subject. We have a very different idea about respect. I still respect people even if I don’t agree with them. Don't forget that truth and integrity is of my highest values.

Thirdly, I don’t write my posts for you or your occult friends. I hope that there are people like myself who seek truth and who are not interested in promoting occult but exposing it for what it is. I have not been told the truth for too long. I have studied occult but I wasn’t told what I know today. I have the rights to know and speak openly about it. After all, the banner on this forum say, “gathering in awareness”. Unless you change it and say "gathering in occult awareness" people may think that this is free forum for free thinkers. Heh heh

Finally, there were many people who shared their resources and helped me to wake up. I do the same with my level of awareness and knowledge. My truth is different than yours. I am pretty sure that my truth will reflect the truth of those who are not involved in occult and who waking up from lies about new age or Eastern spirituality.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 24, 2011 3:28 am

Yes Merc you are of course quite correct.

The term Occult simply means that which is hidden or not at first obvious. An occultist interested in esotericism is interested in the meaning behind religious allegory in the texts which have been given to us. Sorting out the inner meaning from the myth and doctrine and texts. Or, for that matter, anything which is not at first apparent in any subject. Ostensibly occultism is simply this. Esotericists have refrerred to themselves as occultists in this sense, not the sense that they practice some kind of black arts.

These days, thanks to the efforts of the propaganda of the christian church, occultism is associated with goat fornacating blood drinking satan worshippers which is of course is a very large untruth. The church has been actively demonising the practice of non christian religions for centuries and this is just one aspect of its activities.

Persons who do practice magical techniques come in a variety of guises and to call them occultists, in the context of insinuating that occultism is something that is bad, is misleading and incorrect. It is better to call them magicians.

I have met several and found them very knowledgeble and very pleasant. Not once I have ever felt threatned by such things. I do not practice these things myself but I am an occultist in the sense I am interested in esotericism. Exoteric or organised religion serves only to control and malinform.

The internet is full of pro Christian and other,'funded' websites providing incorrect and delibrately misleading information on this subject. They have posters infiltrating forums spreading this nonsense around but I suppose most discerning minds will smell this propaganda a mile off and treat it with the contempt it deserves.

Like much of the information on say the 'moses and his horns' thread (which contains more copy and pasted material than any other thread on this forum perhaps ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz), nonsense and untruth is usualy 'repeated', copy and pasted ad infinitum 'til one is left bored to tears. Ive always found large tracts of copy and pasted material very dull and by and large do not read them. It often belies a lack of originality on the part of the poster. Anyone can copy and paste material. Its not novel, its not clever and its not interesting.

Or to quote Starninja.
    "But David said more important thing and I don’t hesitate to repeat. He said that most people are repeaters who can’t think for themselves."

Indeed. I must say I do agreee with that.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue May 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Floyd wrote:

Like much of the information on say the 'moses and his horns' thread (which contains more copy and pasted material than any other thread on this forum perhaps ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz), nonsense and untruth is usualy 'repeated', copy and pasted ad infinitum 'til one is left bored to tears. Ive always found large tracts of copy and pasted material very dull and by and large do not read them. It often belies a lack of originality on the part of the poster. Anyone can copy and paste material. Its not novel, its not clever and its not interesting

Well, Floyd it would be nice what you said if it were true. Big Grin 3 Perhaps, you haven’ read what I wrote here or on the Horns of Moses, or more likely, you pretend not to understand. Let me clarify once for all.

I am not surprised that my tread is not interesting for you. Don’t make assumptions that it is not interesting for people who are not involved in occult, though. Why occultists invested all their energy to block the Horns and Moses tread on Icke’s forum?

Why they removed 10 pages of research and mostly art? It is 120 posts! They don’t remove quite disturbing images on Stepford wives tread.....but they were bothered by famous paintings and mythology. It speaks volume and are you surprised that I have a very law regard for occultists? I love freedom and truth and I can’t stand control. You may say whatever you think about my tread but I have expected more intelligent response. Heh heh

Secondly, they moved quickly the tread to the rant room so that the visitor’s couldn’t see it. There are triple or more visitors than those who log in. They didn’t moved sex communism tread to the rant room even though many members asked for it. It is interesting, isn’t it? I guess it fits their agenda. Well, the Horns of Moses proves it.

I have a very different opinion about occult than you. You have made wrong assumptions on my tread and you make wrong assumptions again. For reasons only known for you, you think that my opinion is based on Christian’s websites. Haven’t you read that I wrote about Mithra and Christianity? Every region established on earth was a lie to control and enslaved people. It applies to Blavatsky’s religion with her Lucifer or Satan as the only god. But it is not I who promotes Blavatsky or Crowley but you! I want freedom from any religion but occultists promote your sweetheart and abuse anybody who dares to have a different opinion. How people can respect them? So, I have a choice to trust you or trust myself. Guess what, I trust myself! And I want people to trust themselves too and have freedom to speak their minds.

I don’t care what people think or write about occult. I make my judgment based on my experience that is based on a very careful observation and study. People who are involved in occult are extreme control freaks. lol! I have tons of examples to support it. I don’t respect control freaks. It doesn’t matter if they are occultis or not. But it is as simple as that. Perhaps, there are occultists who are different. I haven’t met them yet. Naughty

Finally, you wrote that I copy and paste material. LOL! I am not like you and I have no business to tell people what they should think. I have stated it many times but you, for some reasons, try to misinterpret it. You may run like chicken without head and tell people what they should think or believe. I don't do that! And it is precisely what I can’t stand while I watch occultist’s behaviors. They don’t leave people alone so that they are free to speak their mind and seek truth but block any attempt in doing so. Cow
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Thank you for your input.
    A usual I agree with none of it however.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue May 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Floyd wrote:

You don’t need to agree. We should have freedom to speak our minds. But if you don’t agree that something is very wrong with deleting 120 posts......I am not going to make a comment about that but let others make own conclusions. Big Grin 2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Should freedom have limits? If so, what should they be? Is ridicule a form of control?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 25, 2011 3:43 am

starninja wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

You don’t need to agree. We should have freedom to speak our minds. But if you don’t agree that something is very wrong with deleting 120 posts......I am not going to make a comment about that but let others make own conclusions. Big Grin 2

As much of your input is simply emulating the work of christian propaganda and other disinformation I have no sympathy for your missing posts. They are just posts however and im sure you have a life that is more interesting than complaining about missing posts? Yes?

If you dislike this forum so much as well as others then im not exactly sure why you are here?
    Generally, if I dont like somewhere I leave it and dont go back, whether it be a country, a town or a bar, or indeed company,which is what I did on Projecn Avalon. I simply find somewhere else more suitable. Life is much more relaxed that way Star Ninja. I noticed most people here ignore you apart from a couple who have fallen for the propaganda at one stage or other.

By the way I must tell you for the second or third time I have never promoted Crowley. But as Mercurial says some things just fall on deaf ears with you so I will leave you bask in your your own noise.

Best wishes.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed May 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Floyd wrote:
    They are just posts however and im sure you have a life that is more interesting than complaining about missing posts? Yes?

Really?...... Just posts.....Naughty So, why the mods at David Ickes’s forum deleted 120 posts of artifacts and mythology? They have never deled my paintings I posted on the art tread but they were quite disturbed by my posts on the Horns of Moses. They were so disturbed that one occultist after another tried to stop me to post but make conclusion. Since it didn’t work they move to the rant room, and finally, deleted 120 posts. Big Grin 2
    Do you really think that people who visit this forum are stupid?

It is interesting that something has happened on the forum that gathers people who are tired of lies, deceptions, and control? They didn’t even take into consideration that I posted a couple of time oliver’s post about freedom and censorship. So, maybe you don’t understand what freedom means and it doesn’t matter for you that my and others freedom was violated. How can you be an administrator of conspiracy forum then? scratch Something doesn’t add, does it? Secondly, somebody here has tried to block me from posting as I couldn’t open my images on my computer but I could do on a different one. But it would be too obvious and others would find it out very quickly so that I was unblocked. Big Grin 3

If you really try to respond, please, use your mental capacity to do so. Sorry for my honesty. Not everybody here is involved in occult and we think differently than you and your occult friends.

If you dislike this forum so much as well as others then im not exactly sure why you are here?
    You are making wrong assumptions again. I have been here for a while and I get to know people on this forum. However, I haven’t been told that many people here have been involved in occult and promote an occult agenda. I thought that some of them were under a total mind control as they couldn’t think critically at all. I was wondering what happed to them and I have never met that kind of people in my real life. Today, I know the answer. Naughty

You said, “ I noticed most people here ignore you apart from a couple who have fallen for the propaganda at one stage or other.” Well, I am grateful that they ignore me. Flowers I am sick and tired being followed by occultists on David Icke’s forum so that I deeply appreciate that I have been left alone. But not everybody who visits this forum is involved in occult and I write my post for them. They love truth as I do.

Secondly, you even created a poll to vote for the mists as the best conspiracy forum. There was nothing said that would indicate that it is an occult forum. Maybe you should be honest about it. You may even get more members if they would know that it is occult forum. The Winner

By the way I must tell you for the second or third time I have never promoted Crowley

Perhaps, prompting is not an accurate word but I quoted what you said about Crowley on the Hornse of Moses. Definitely, you promoted Blavatsky religion with her Lucifer or Satan as our only god. Lmao

For your convenience, I repost my previous post. Toast

Well, Floyd it would be nice what you said if it were true. Perhaps, you haven’ read what I wrote here or on the Horns of Moses, or more likely, you pretend not to understand. Let me clarify once for all.

I am not surprised that my tread is not interesting for you. Don’t make assumptions that it is not interesting for people who are not involved in occult, though. Why occultists invested all their energy to block the Horns and Moses tread on Icke’s forum?

Why they removed 10 pages of research and mostly art? It is 120 posts! They don’t remove quite disturbing images on Stepford wives tread.....but they were bothered by famous paintings and mythology. It speaks volume and are you surprised that I have a very law regard for occultists? I love freedom and truth and I can’t stand control. You may say whatever you think about my tread but I have expected more intelligent response.

Secondly, they moved quickly the tread to the rant room so that the visitor’s couldn’t see it. There are triple or more visitors than those who log in. They didn’t moved sex communism tread to the rant room even though many members asked for it. It is interesting, isn’t it? I guess it fits their agenda. Well, the Horns of Moses proves it.

I have a very different opinion about occult than you. You have made wrong assumptions on my tread and you make wrong assumptions again. For reasons only known for you, you think that my opinion is based on Christian’s websites. Haven’t you read that I wrote about Mithra and Christianity? Every region established on earth was a lie to control and enslaved people. It applies to Blavatsky’s religion with her Lucifer or Satan as the only god. But it is not I who promotes Blavatsky or Crowley but you! I want freedom from any religion but occultists promote your sweetheart and abuse anybody who dares to have a different opinion. How people can respect them? So, I have a choice to trust you or trust myself. Guess what, I trust myself! And I want people to trust themselves too and have freedom to speak their minds.

I don’t care what people think or write about occult. I make my judgment based on my experience that is based on a very careful observation and study. People who are involved in occult are extreme control freaks. I have tons of examples to support it. I don’t respect control freaks. It doesn’t matter if they are occultis or not. But it is as simple as that. Perhaps, there are occultists who are different. I haven’t met them yet.

Finally, you wrote that I copy and paste material. LOL! I am not like you and I have no business to tell people what they should think. I have stated it many times but you, for some reasons, try to misinterpret it. You may run like chicken without head and tell people what they should think or believe. I don't do that! And it is precisely what I can’t stand while I watch occultist’s behaviors. They don’t leave people alone so that they are free to speak their mind and seek truth but block any attempt in doing so.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Sleep
    I havent read your post but I can imagane what it entails.
    I could spell it out for you a million times but your intention is to troll and hijack the OP's thread.
    Love and light.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed May 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Floyd wrote:

I could spell it out for you a million times but your intention is to troll and hijack the OP's thread.
    Love and light.

LOL! You wouldn’t know how to respond. Big Grin 2 It is better this way than trying to hide the problem under the carpet. I don't think that I hijack OP tread. Maxwell promotes occult....... and I expose it. lol! People can believe him .....only for a short period of time. He has been already debunked on Avalon 1. Insanely Happy

Luciferian........ love and light.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 26, 2011 3:13 am

starninja wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

Love and light.

LOL! You wouldn’t know how to respond. Big Grin 2 It is better this way than trying to hide the problem under the carpet. I don't think that I hijack OP tread. Maxwell promotes occult....... and I expose it. lol! People can believe him .....only for a short period of time. He has been already debunked on Avalon 1. Insanely Happy

Luciferian........ love and light.

I have to say you are exceedingly boring.

Generally speaking, I only find people who know what they are talking about when it comes to esotericism and the occult engaging thus ruling you out of the equation. Its important people like you are around though so it can be seen how the subject has been misinterpreted and attacked without someone having the slightest clue what its about.

Wouldnt you be happier on this forum?
    http://www.christianforums.com/f370/

This was Oxys thread, so sorry for interupting Oxy. Please do continue.

Satan, my little pumpkin, is a Christian creation. Im afraid he doesnt exist as such.

The only thing you have exposed my dear is your own tedious and repetitive ill informed nonsense.

Good day to you.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 am