tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 am

mp3, Mar 14 2010, 11:45 PM

QUOTE (anomalous cowherd @ Mar 14 2010, 11:05 PM)
    hmmmm, the plot is indeed thick. I find it strange they didn't ban me ( swordsmith) especially after I asked for deleted /edited posts to be restored, and they were.
    I always assume they read PMs and so say what the hell I like in em., especially about R and C.

Why is anchor so heavily promoting AV2? I don't trust that, sorry. Everyone likes him, he's too cold for me, dispassionate maybe but selling AV2 now and saying how frustrating it was not to be able to read his visitor messages, has he been cloned or gotten a taste for punishment?
    I dunno and it has been mentioned to me Celine may be bi polar, so damn, I might just have to cut her some slack. I thought Richard was a fake day one.
    Oh well, I do tend to have strong opinions.

I'm surprised you never found your way into misty way either.

It looks to me Like Anchor is promoting the vision the new forum was modeled on rather than Samarkis' comments about it.

Personally, I don't mind at all that my invitation will never find the mail box. I wouldn't go anywhere near the place. It'll be all exciting and high energy and people will get caught up in it, without knowing that Bill will not let this one get away from him like he did PA forum.

this one will be kept on vision.

And when samarkis talks about lightworkers, that's her talking, not an official announcement. Somehow I can't see Bill supporting the view that the new forum will be about lightworkers.

This is to be Bill's forum. What do you think it's going to look like? I think it'll look like what he wants it to look like. So then look at what Bill presents to avalon now? Seems kind of obvious that the new forum will take the same shape.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love

metaw3, Mar 14 2010, 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Lost @ Mar 14 2010, 11:25 PM)
    I think there was a bigger reason for the split between mods etc.. You went here to say whatever you want? lol ok, nice answer.

You're writing style.. feels like.. C�line..? You are not very honnest. You didn't tell us who you are on PA. How sad.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

LadyofTheLake, Mar 14 2010, 11:52 PM

QUOTE (metaw3 @ Mar 14 2010, 11:47 PM)
    QUOTE (Lost @ Mar 14 2010, 11:25 PM)
    I think there was a bigger reason for the split between mods etc.. You went here to say whatever you want? lol ok, nice answer.

You're writing style.. feels like.. C�line..? You are not very honnest. You didn't tell us who you are on PA. How sad.

feels like someone else to me....

--------------------

Walk Tall and remember who you are.....
    To thine own self be true.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 am

Lost, Mar 15 2010, 12:02 AM

ok.

I was trying to do the right thing here but it seems i ll have to go. I love you. I hope that all of you will continue to fight for the light and the love. I appreciate you efforts. I don,t feel welcome here but i would have thought otherwise though...

peace for everyone
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 am

tacodog, Mar 15 2010, 12:07 AM

Carol:
    Thank you so much for this. Explains much of what was going on. As for the Mod in-fighting...who knows what's happening there.
    I am saddened, Avalon for me was a place to catch up on current events around the world - world views, very interesting topics and input from a variety of people, and to sort of have a heads up in case something was going down. So many intuitive, talented people gathered there to share. It is not hard to believe that such a place would be attacked and taken down.
    I guess my question is, have they won? Av2 does not sound promising. Members are reporting receiving messages that they are not going to be invited to the new forum for replying on some posts, and I can't help but sense there is something to the power struggle between some mods. This of course, is just my view right now. It can change when things become more clear.
    Truth.....that is what most of us are trying hard to discern, the closer we get, the more the waters are muddied, one step forward, two steps back.
    I have great respect for you Carol, and your views. So, again, thanks for this.

--------------------

The Truth is Out There
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:28 am

mp3, Mar 15 2010, 12:08 AM

There is no such thing as celine doing the right thing. She's here? I'm not. I still haven't finished rinsing all of her off me from before the magic misting ceremony. I don't mix with toxic energy
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 am

metaw3, Mar 15 2010, 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Lost @ Mar 15 2010, 12:02 AM)
    I love you.

You have no idea how much I love you too. My heart is pounding and I am in tears. My life will never be the same. I'm sorry that I confused you with this person:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=4939
    http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mfo...talluser&mid=59

That was because of the 2 dots, the evasive style, and the stressing how good your intentions are while pointing that the other is not nice.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 am

anomalous cowherd, Mar 15 2010, 12:14 AM

oh well ,at least now she knows she is bi polar

--------------------

my beef is eleswhere
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:30 am

JesterTerrestrial, Mar 15 2010, 12:17 AM

What a mess. What a crazy mess.

I really don't even know what to say!
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 am

LadyofThelake, Mar 15 2010, 12:23 AM

QUOTE (metaw3 @ Mar 15 2010, 12:12 AM)
    QUOTE (Lost @ Mar 15 2010, 12:02 AM)
    I love you.

You have no idea how much I love you too. My heart is pounding and I am in tears. My life will never be the same. I'm sorry that I confused you with this person:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=4939
    http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mfo...talluser&mid=59

That was because of the 2 dots, the evasive style, and the stressing how good your intentions are while pointing that the other is not nice.

Thanks, clears things up for me.....

I would like to know who Stargazer is and why she was digging at me

--------------------

Walk Tall and remember who you are.....
    To thine own self be true.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 am

anomalous cowherd, Mar 15 2010, 12:28 AM

mp3, maybe you need a golden shower? sorry couldnt resist, Im sure a full recovery will happen. I'm actually quite pleased it all worked out this way, we have our own elite forum by default God, im going to shut up now. night all

--------------------

my beef is eleswhere
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 am

Misty, Mar 15 2010, 12:39 AM

QUOTE (anomalous cowherd @ Mar 14 2010, 07:05 PM)
    hmmmm, the plot is indeed thick. I find it strange they didn't ban me ( swordsmith) especially after I asked for deleted /edited posts to be restored, and they were.
    I always assume they read PMs and so say what the hell I like in em., especially about R and C.

Why is anchor so heavily promoting AV2? I don't trust that, sorry. Everyone likes him, he's too cold for me, dispassionate maybe but selling AV2 now and saying how frustrating it was not to be able to read his visitor messages, has he been cloned or gotten a taste for punishment?
    I dunno and it has been mentioned to me Celine may be bi polar, so damn, I might just have to cut her some slack. I thought Richard was a fake day one.
    Oh well, I do tend to have strong opinions.

I find Anchor cold and dispassionate too. He is too much of a fence sitter to me. He would not take a stand as he is too much a love and light person. I know he is very devoted to PA. But R & C are destroying PA, he has to see that. What is the point of clinging to something that is no longer what it is and be part of the toxic energy of R & C.

Sometimes in life you have to take a stand and stand up for you believe in. It is OK to call people out on their lies and BS and if I am wrong, I would apologize. Nothing wrong in that.

I tend to agree with MP3 that Anchor is promoting the vision of AV2. However, AV2 is just an empty shell to me, nothing like what its original purpose of the PA. The thing about spiritual leaders blah blah all that just smell rat to me.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 am

Nebula, Mar 15 2010, 12:53 AM

Wow... ain't it nice when one can speak the truth and not worry about being banned or misted
    Thank you MP3, UncleJohn for the revelation of what happened and that's why we all spoke up of the unfairness of you guys being silenced for simply trying to get the answers to their actions.
    Carol thanks for explaining what was/is happening behind the scenes. I'm still trying to digest (i had to edit this post) wow.. never knew all of that was going on.

--------------------

Searching for the truth is easy.
    Accepting the truth is hard.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Bobbie, Mar 15 2010, 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Carol @ Mar 14 2010, 02:32 PM)

We shall see how they all play out and what the new guidelines/intention/direction will be. As of yet, I'm still confused and up in the air about all of this. I like Mists because it is neutral. And it's a good place to settle while the dust is flying around elsewhere.

A very wise man once said, "when the dragons are fighting - stay in the cracks". This seems to be a battle amongst the dragons and if you want to keep your head, best to keep it down. (No reptilian reference inferred here - whatsoever - could have easily been giants fighting) This doesn't mean that we dont' stand up for what is right it just means that this is their fight - not mine and I'm not interested in getting dragged into it. Just attempting to gravitate towards others of like mind and principles.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

metaw3, Mar 15 2010, 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Carol @ Mar 14 2010, 11:42 PM)
    And I would appreciate it if NO ONE copies or pastes this to another forum. This information is sensitive yet I've always felt if folks just knew the truth of the situation they wouldn't have to go around making false assumptions trying to fill in the gaps for what we don't know or blaming admins/mods for things they had no control over.

Thank you Carol. That helped a lot.

As for leaking, GaiaLove and C�line are most likely already sneaking in here under false identities.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 am

carol, Mar 15 2010, 01:34 AM

I am here for several reasons.

1. I'm needed to help out.

2. I've no clue whether I'll even be invited to a member of Avalon 2

3. I've no clue to the mission of Avalon 2, if invited.

4. I like to post where I feel free to discuss the truth without fear of being banned

5. I like the members that have already registered including some old freinds

6. Avalon as I know it is ended. The doors are closing and there will be no more posting allowed. Anyone can read but no one can post. I put hours and hours into that forum and quite frankly I'm pissed that all my hard work is once again taken away where others cannot respond or build upon it. I see no reason to continue new threads there because they all will be truncated in just a matter of a few weeks. Anything new I have to post will be here until I know which way the wind blows and if I want to participate.

7. And I think whatever the mission of Avalon 2 is should be out in the open from the onset. I don't appreciate the secrecy or confusion.

8. I'm tired of the drama and nit picking.

--------------------

Aloha, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa ~ Heaven

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:35 am

Reality=Check, Mar 15 2010, 02:29 AM

1,349 views of this thread in 1 day

--------------------

It's nice to be nice without
    being a wanker with it.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:35 am

mkspllmn, Mar 15 2010, 03:42 AM

I am happy to be here and thanks to the genius who started this forum.

I am glad to see the misters (voluntary and other wise) here and lets move on in love n light.

Lets delve into the real purpose which for me is real investigation and theories on how to deal with upcoming events in the world and how to make a transition into the new one.

--------------------

Practice random acts of senceless kindness.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 am

mp3, Mar 15 2010, 03:49 AM

QUOTE (anomalous cowherd @ Mar 15 2010, 12:28 AM)
    mp3, maybe you need a golden shower? sorry couldnt resist, Im sure a full recovery will happen. I'm actually quite pleased it all worked out this way, we have our own elite forum by default God, im going to shut up now. night all

See, now that doesn't creep me out. but her "I love you and am so sorry for what I'm about to continue to do", is just so repugnant.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 am

mkspllmn, Mar 15 2010, 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Carol @ Mar 14 2010, 09:32 PM)
    Actually the real problem started with Henry Deacon/Art Neumann back in 2008 when Kerry took a lob at him on the forum while he was also a moderator there. Art immediately went into destruct mode and started deleting all of the other witnesses threads along with his own. Then he blamed the current forum moderator for the deed which Bill bought and outed the guy who gave them the money and set up Avalon in the first place.

Next, Art told me personally he was out to destroy Avalon and went about it in a variety of ways. He wanted to post on the forum that Bill was involved with someone else in Europe. We told him the members wouldn't care due to the fact that they (B&K) are business partners. He was in contact via skype with a number of other witnesses and continued to trash B&K to them on a regular basis. He was furious with Kerry for selling his story to Nexus magazine as he felt all information should be free and if there was money to be made off of him he wanted it.

So yes, this whole situation has been an ongoing mess for months. Bill refused to believe that Art took down the forum. I think Kerry was more aware of what Art was capable of. However, I did not hear about Avalon 2 being a paid forum because if it is I serious wonder how many will go through this again. Project Light Forum may have 900 members but I registered to have a look and I don't see any posting.

We shall see how they all play out and what the new guidelines/intention/direction will be. As of yet, I'm still confused and up in the air about all of this. I like Mists because it is neutral. And it's a good place to settle while the dust is flying around elsewhere.

Carol, can you tell us why HD got a vendetta against B&K?

Tell me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that K went around pissing people off and I wondered why she did this.

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:37 am

Carol, Mar 15 2010, 04:42 AM

She publicly humiliated HD on her forum after MaryLou had reported him to the FBI for being involved with 911 and posted about it. He wanted me to pull the thread and Kerry was insistent it stand. I suggested to Bill that she apologize since this was their witness which she flat out refused to do. Subsequently HD went after MaryLou as well complaining to Bill about her and wanting her removed as a mod. Then he went after the forum as a mod deleting threads blaming it on the admin and lying to both B&K. He was furious with them for not protecting him from embarrassment by their volunteers and Kerry herself. He was angry at Bill for not standing up for him and insisting to Kerry that the embarrassing thread be deleted.

That was just the start. When he found out that Nexus magazine paid for B&K to go to Australia he was even more furious as he felt they exploited him for personal gain and didn't include him (ask him to go along with them or give him any of the money that they sold his story for). Then Bill refused to contact HD, skype with him and the relationship between the two continued to deteriorate. Some of the mods who were in touch with both Bill and HD asked Bill to contact HD, yet communication remained truncated. I suspect HD felt used and abused by the two and in reality.. that is how it looked to some others as well.

Remember, Kerry recently did the same thing to Greer by posting insulting things about him on her Camelot blog. He too was furious. One thing you have to say about Kerry is at least she is consistent.

Again this is sensitive info and I would appreciate folks keeping it here in this forum.

--------------------

Aloha, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa ~ Heaven

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:37 am

mkspllmn, Mar 15 2010, 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Carol @ Mar 15 2010, 04:42 AM)
    She publicly humiliated him on her forum after MaryLou had reported him to the FBI for being involved with 911 and posted about it. He wanted me to pull the thread and Kerry was insistent it stand. I suggested to Bill that she apologize since this was their witness which she flat out refused to do. Subsequently HD went after MaryLou as well complaining to Bill about her and wanting her removed as a mod.

Remember, Kerry recently did the same thing to Greer. He too was furious. One thing you have to say about Kerry is at least she is consistent.

I almost want to laugh.

Here is one of the most respected research teams on the internet and it seems that K wishes to disassociate herself with all those who helped in the success. Bill, HD and Greer are the ones I can think of off hand. Not Wilcock though (hehe). I am sure the other interviewees are looking side ways at the whole ordeal. It may make it harder to continue getting people to expose themselves worldwide if they think they may be ridiculed by the interviewer later on.

I have been very confused by this behavior. Especially since she is a child of Hollywood and should know better.

I dont mean to be condescending but there was a really good thing going there and it just seemed to self destruct. I dont know if there are any real answers to this but a discussion in the study of the behavior is most interesting.

Care to shed any light?

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:38 am

Bobbie, Mar 15 2010, 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Carol @ Mar 14 2010, 09:42 PM)
    She publicly humiliated HD on her forum after MaryLou had reported him to the FBI for being involved with 911 and posted about it. He wanted me to pull the thread and Kerry was insistent it stand. I suggested to Bill that she apologize since this was their witness which she flat out refused to do. Subsequently HD went after MaryLou as well complaining to Bill about her and wanting her removed as a mod. Then he went after the forum as a mod deleting threads blaming it on the admin and lying to both B&K. He was furious with them for not protecting him from embarrassment by their volunteers and Kerry herself. He was angry at Bill for not standing up for him and insisting to Kerry that the embarrassing thread be deleted.

That was just the start. When he found out that Nexus magazine paid for B&K to go to Australia he was even more furious as he felt they exploited him for personal gain and didn't include him (ask him to go along with them or give him any of the money that they sold his story for). Then Bill refused to contact HD, skype with him and the relationship between the two continued to deteriorate. Some of the mods who were in touch with both Bill and HD asked Bill to contact HD, yet communication remained truncated. I suspect HD felt used and abused by the two and in reality.. that is how it looked to some others as well.

Remember, Kerry recently did the same thing to Greer by posting insulting things about him on her Camelot blog. He too was furious. One thing you have to say about Kerry is at least she is consistent.

Again this is sensitive info and I would appreciate folks keeping it here in this forum.

Carol, this is unreal. Do you know what turned B&K against HD or are they just like that underneath and will do this with everyone eventually - "use them til they've used them up" kind of thing?? I know there are two sides to every story but if they really did all this, and I'm NOT doubting you here, then it is easy to see why the whole thing fell apart. It was not built on a foundation of integrity. Knowing all they know, I don't see how they could possibly go down this road unless it was all a dog and pony show to begin with. I do believe, even if by accident, some vital truths have come to the surface through the interviews they conducted and as my husband says, "even a blind hog can find an acorn every now and then".

Thank you for being so forthcoming with this very enlightening information because it will help us to understand how and why it all fell apart. Talk about "waking up". I'm sorry for the day I contributed to PC - but maybe all the contributions allowed them enough rope to hang themselves and show their true colors.

As far as someone copying your posts - I'm sure all those involved are watching this forum quiet closely anyway.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 am

Linda, Mar 15 2010, 06:34 AM

I find this forum very refreshing and it's so good to hear everyone's opinion.

I saw Celine being very hostile and foul mouthed in the chat and anybody who asked questions was called a troll, had an agenda and/or was banned.

When I posted this on the forum, she said my post was one-sided and if anyone wanted to see the chat logs, to ask a mod.

I told her I had the logs and asked if she would like me to post them......she then tried to make light of it by saying who would want to see her acting crazy when she was obviously being baited!!

She is 2 faced by posting all this love act in the forum. I knew she had some serious problems.

As far as what happened to her, I found this post by Abraxasinus that could explain her behavior.

I will only put a few snips that I found quite alarming, you could read the rest of his post at the site.

What happened to Avalon forum.

Permalink Reply
    by Abraxasinus John Paul Anthony

Ok first up, I'd like to share with you what happened at Avalon, not from some conspiracy perspective, but from a rather human viewpoint.

A private 3-way skype conversation between Celine Dragaon, Mary Elizabeth and myself and upon invitation by Celine, crystallized certain psychosomatic issues within Celine and her relationships.

Being well aware of causes and mentality issues regarding this, I could, with Mary E's help help to process and resolve some of very deep issues in Celine's subconscious.

The nature of these issues was sexual and so sexual archetypes and symbols became nessecity to be used.

However the drummed up 'sexual harrassment' was akin a 'patient' of Sigmund Freud on a couch describing sexual fantasies and related self expressions with the psychotherapist, the nlatter then engaing and participating in the fantasies with words and say sexual poetry (see Song of Songs in the bible KJV).

Anyway, this episode 'changed' Celine from being anti-Thuban to becoming intrigued with it on a personal level.

The 'bigger plan' was also served however; as the explosion of the subconscious in Celine could in fact manifest particular archetypes and symbols.

Now I am not the only 'pundit' on symbols here; Ashera carries academic qualifications in Semiotiks - The Science of Symbols; and shehe can shed muchy light on the underpinning agtenda here.

Celine's 'change of heart' then resulted in infighting with her husband, who authorized Tango to ban Abraxas under the pretense of 'protecting' Mary Elizabeth from the sex cult of Thuban.

Tango's own 'perdition' followed in his 'split' from Mudra and then the 'misting' of Myplanet2 after confronting Celine at her own website added the fuels to the fires of Avalonian self destrruction.

On a more rational note, three old moderators joining 'Sexy Thuban' in Eleni, Jonah and Luminari; became untenable and the long touted 'Mission of Avalon' became the next 'raison de etre' to confiscate the group postings and the old Thuban thread.

The mission statement of Avalon was to spread the light and the love and to BRING PEOPLE OF VASTLY DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALITIES YET UNITED IN A COMMON SENSE OF PURPOSE TOGETHER.

And as the sexcult from Thuban was seen to actually accomplish this within an environment of mutual respect, harmony and a common vision for a new world; this 'nasty infiltrator' had to be stopped at all costs.
    John Anthony Abraxinus

http://thuban.ning.com/forum/topics/what-h...to-avalon-forum

--------------------

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicMessages
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:40 am

Topaz, Mar 15 2010, 07:42 AM

QUOTE (Misty @ Mar 14 2010, 03:15 PM)
    QUOTE (UncleJohn @ Mar 14 2010, 05:23 PM)
    As far as the ability to read private PM's on Vbulletin software, I believe I was the first one the bring this up in the mod discussions.� Karen responded to me with an upper caps, spelled out, f u.� Sorry Karen, but you can just bet that those kind of responses are not going to be kept secret by me.

I'm still question this.� As far as I can see, an anonymous login can go to select a member's profile and at least see the private images that are being sent to them.� Try it for yourself and report back here.

Ok course, if those PM's are stored in the database without being encrypted then we should not be using this forum software.

I wonder what Gareth would say?� Perhaps I should post the latest Microsoft memo, for law enforcement eyes only, covering the mechanism to look inside of anyone's hard drive without them knowing it. Many years ago, I chatted with a former Microsoft official who quit because of this.� I doubt that would be too hard to hack.

Uncle John

Why would Karen responded with all Cap F. U.? It is an honest question. Why so defensive, offended and upset on her part unless she knows something about PMs being read, I just don't see why she would have responded that way. It does not gel with her loving image on the forum. I am not bashing her. Just call it as it is.

I have been in the PA chat. I have seen Celine you use the F word couple of times unlike her self professed loving and wonderful first lady image on the forum. Two face is what I see here.

You can tell people how loving and wonderful you all you want but if you cannot walk the talk, then you are just of shxt IMO.

This is Karen.

Why would I say F U JOHN?
    Because by that time I was pretty much in meltdown mode.
    John had been badgering me relentlessly for something like 3 days.
    Quite frankly, the comment I responded to was so obscure I didn't even know what he was talking about.

The mod team was split in half and I was left in the middle, privy to a bit of info, but not enough to put it all together.

Gee when Uncle John and Northern Boy weren't around I could actually have a constructive and civil conversation with Eleni, Luminari, Jonah and Helvetic.

I have put in 1000's of hours over the past 1+ year and quite frankly I'm at the end of my rope. I read all the crazy reasons people are posting there and here for why the mods and owners did what they did - most of you are so far from the truth it is just flabergasting.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm