tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
enemyofNWO
anonypony
devakas
gatstrat
Wyzyrd
anomalous cowherd
Bobbie
Anchor
SiriArc
Pheryllt
Stargazer
burgundia
UncleJohn
SuiGeneris
reality=check
TRANCOSO
Adv
mudra
mp3
seeingterra
Carol
Mercuriel
Chamber
27 posters

Kerry has officially lost all credibility

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 3 Empty Re: Kerry has officially lost all credibility

Post  Carol Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Hah! I knew it. We're the Walmart of planets. We've got it all. Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 3 Lol
    gatstrat

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 3 Empty Re: Kerry has officially lost all credibility

Post  gatstrat Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Carol wrote:People post about B&K and PA1&2 because they can. Discourses about problems isn't allowed at PA2

Thats bollocks...discourses about problems isn't allowed at pa2...of course they are, have a look before you post disinfo.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:09 pm

gatstrat, does it mean something changed? In PA1 my posts were deleted..and many others mistified and etc. Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 3 Icon_mad
    do you think PA2 is completely tolerant and free to handle any opinion? hmmm... Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 3 Kopfschuettel
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 pm

gatstrat wrote:
    Carol wrote:People post about B&K and PA1&2 because they can. Discourses about problems isn't allowed at PA2

Thats bollocks...discourses about problems isn't allowed at pa2...of course they are, have a look before you post disinfo.

Uhhhmmm - She meant that with the Intention that You CAN talk about It here while You can't over "You know where"...

In fact - You can talk about most anything here whereas - Well You know how that goes.

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 pm

gatstrat, my posts were deleted, my threads deleted and I was threatened to be banned just for posting the link to here and also threatened to be banned for pointing out how those who are now in control of PA2 have failed the membership and forum by the way they have been treating members and their own moderators who they misted. So obviously your information is incorrect. The "real" truth is not wanted or welcomed at PA2.

Furthermore, who do you think you are to come here and claim that we are posting disinformation particularly since I was a moderator at PA1 for over a year and am also a member at PA2. I know exactly what is going on, yet it appears it is you Jr. who is not informed.
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:33 am

gatstrat wrote:

Grant me access....give me 3 days....and we'll test that statement.
    Nutbar
    anonypony
    anonypony

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 3 Empty The final straw - Camelot split up

Post  anonypony Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am

If you were running a site that encouraged and published information to be provided by whistleblowers, some of which do not wish to be identified, you would no doubt offer a promise of total confidentially. Keeping to this promise would be vital to your future success in attracting more witnesses and information coming forth.

However if you didn’t keep to your promise of total confidentially and exposed any of your sources for any reason even ONCE, what are the chances you are going to be trust ever again?

That is at the heart of this story.

At some point in February this year Bill Ryan took upon himself to expose 2 of Project Camelot Witnesses. That is an undisputed fact!

Why would he do that? According to Bill it is because he believes they lied to him.

I could not find it mentioned anywhere on Project Camelot, stating that Camelot will expose the real identity of their sources if they BELIEVED this source has lied?

If Bill finds any material sent to him unworthy of publication, then don’t publish it, no one is forcing his hand to publish anything...

The pursuit of the ‘truth’ is a noble occupation, but does it automatically gives him the right to be judge jury and EXECUTIONER?

I say EXECUTIONER, because at least in those cases he actually put the lives of a number of people at risk and that is not small change in my eyes.

Bill keeps saying he has a duty to scrutinise the information presented to him. And I agree whole heatedly, I just would have expected him to do it BEFORE he enthusiastically endorsing the information and not 2 years later. But you know what, lets say you did publish something and it took you 2 years to find out some of it does not check out... Yes by all means publish retraction say Mr X or Mr Y seems to have given us misleading information... that is totally acceptable.

But it is another thing all together, to what has happened here!

Here the true identity of 2 witnesses were exposed for just that reason Bill ‘believes’ they lied and took it upon himself to expose their true identity in public. Those are the facts.

Now if you had information you wished to share in confidence and you wanted to be assured that your identity will never be revealed, would you approach Bill Ryan after what he did?

If you were Bill Ryan partner, would you still want to be associated with him after what he did? Or would you want to disassociate yourself and make sure everyone knows it?

This was the true reason for the split up! And this is what Kerry’s post is all about...

I can go on telling you lots more but I am not sure anyone is interested in reality when there is so much fun in speculating...
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 am

For starters this Ben guy started ranting and raving himself on the PA forum....

Complete with his picture as his avatar....and I now see his avatar is himself along with (I'm assuming is) his daughter...

Doesn't sound like someone trying to keep a low profile.

At least Henry Deacon towed the line by staying completely out of the public eye for a time.

In Bills defense he didn't post the Heather info....Kerry did it post-split.

That being said, I can't wait till Kerry releases her Laura Knight-Jadczyk interview. The new levels of kookery will make nether regions tingle.

Get ready for an ice cream style headache folks.

lol!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:45 am

Actually anonypony, I am interested because the truth.. all of the truth matters to me and I've seen how life works better when we all operated from truth.

The problem with B&K from my personal experience with them is that neither can be trusted. And I often thought that Mr. X's death was the direct result of his interviews with them. HD also personally told me there were other witnesses who had died because of their association with B&K and that B&K were keeping that under wraps. Whether I believe HD is another matter because after being in my home we got to see up close and personal how he lies as well.

I will say this about Kerry and I've said it before. What you see is what you get and she is far more open and honest then Bill is. I couldn't believe what I heard when Bill publicaly stated said the best thing anything a witness can do is to go public. Do you have any idea what happened to HD after the conference last summer? Or to other, younger witnesses?

I've spent time with each of them (Bill and Kerry) in skype, on the telephone and at the forum. I think I know who and what they are about. And at the same time I can appreciate what they did in putting disclosure information out into the public eye because they did a lot of hard work on this. However, I have a hard time when they put others (their witnesses) lives in danger ~ which IMPO led to Mr. X's death. Given what Kerry is doing now, disclosing information on Bill about how he doesn't honor his commitment to confidentiality, I seriously doubt any whistle blower would approach Bill again. Yet, by exposing Bill, Kerry is also harming herself because people would wonder what was wrong with her to go along with this for so long if it was such a huge problem. Each is discredited and each also discredited themselves in the public eye starting at the conference in Barcelona. My friends who were there had a lot to say about this situation back then.

I just hope when all is said and done we can get back to the task at hand and continue with our work. This other is just a huge distraction and takes attention away from what is really important.

I also met Laura Knight-Jadczyk back in 1980 several times and had a reading by her. She is interesting and again, I tend to steer clear of channelers in general.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:26 am

gatstrat wrote:

You're 'avin a laugh, incha, stagrat? Stonking first post though,.... see ya.... The Winner
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am

ooh, I just realized I had Laura Knight- Jadzyk confused with Jayzee Knight, the blonde buxom biglipped channeler covered in plastic sugary.
    Anyhow, just had to do a brief check on LKJ and stumbled across a you tube of her recapitualting the one thing she has learned in all her years of study and that is: " if you think there is such a thing as a free lunch in the universe, you're lunch."
    that's a time saver then.
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 am

Some of us just know the precise timing to swoop in and have a free lunch before the convoluted detail-oriented big cheeses show up.

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 3 Ninja
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:17 am

I must not be doing it right, in my experience the free lunches aren't just expensive, they even charge interest.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:37 am

gatstrat wrote:

The Threads of the GLF and the post discussing what happened in PA1 were both deleted, I know that because I was posting in one and I was following the other

Don't want to see it, that is ok

Love
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 am

Carol wrote:Actually anonypony, I am interested because the truth.. all of the truth matters to me and I've seen how life works better when we all operated from truth.

The problem with B&K from my personal experience with them is that neither can be trusted. And I often thought that Mr. X's death was the direct result of his interviews with them. HD also personally told me there were other witnesses who had died because of their association with B&K and that B&K were keeping that under wraps. Whether I believe HD is another matter because after being in my home we got to see up close and personal how he lies as well.

I will say this about Kerry and I've said it before. What you see is what you get and she is far more open and honest then Bill is. I couldn't believe what I heard when Bill publicaly stated said the best thing anything a witness can do is to go public. Do you have any idea what happened to HD after the conference last summer? Or to other, younger witnesses?

I've spent time with each of them (Bill and Kerry) in skype, on the telephone and at the forum. I think I know who and what they are about. And at the same time I can appreciate what they did in putting disclosure information out into the public eye because they did a lot of hard work on this. However, I have a hard time when they put others (their witnesses) lives in danger ~ which IMPO led to Mr. X's death. Given what Kerry is doing now, disclosing information on Bill about how he doesn't honor his commitment to confidentiality, I seriously doubt any whistle blower would approach Bill again. Yet, by exposing Bill, Kerry is also harming herself because people would wonder what was wrong with her to go along with this for so long if it was such a huge problem. Each is discredited and each also discredited themselves in the public eye starting at the conference in Barcelona. My friends who were there had a lot to say about this situation back then.

I just hope when all is said and done we can get back to the task at hand and continue with our work. This other is just a huge distraction and takes attention away from what is really important.

I also met Laura Knight-Jadczyk back in 1980 several times and had a reading by her. She is interesting and again, I tend to steer clear of channelers in general.

Carol ,
    Just my two cents worth on this subject .
    Now that we know that Mr X died as a consequence of the PC interview and some others met the same fate . Do you remember Leo Zagami ? He was entrapped and blackmailed through his child , he was tortured and now probably works for the PTB . I viewed sometime ago a video in which he and a Japanese princess were telling the viewers that the Illuminati are good people .....
    It looks like being interviewed by PC is a health hazard , on top of the spies infiltrated Ground Crews ...
    I never understood also where did the money came from to maintain that gigantic operation with trips , 2 websites but no advertising ..
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 am

anonypony wrote:
    If you were running a site that encouraged and published information to be provided by whistleblowers, some of which do not wish to be identified, you would no doubt offer a promise of total confidentially. Keeping to this promise would be vital to your future success in attracting more witnesses and information coming forth.
    However if you didn’t keep to your promise of total confidentially and exposed any of your sources for any reason even ONCE, what are the chances you are going to be trust ever again?
    That is at the heart of this story.
    Where whistleblowers are concerned then you are correct but where fanciful time wasters are concerned, then NO. That is the true heart of the matter.

anonypony wrote:
    At some point in February this year Bill Ryan took upon himself to expose 2 of Project Camelot Witnesses. That is an undisputed fact!

It is not indisputable. These 2 so called witnesses have no genuine credibility.

anonypony wrote:Why would he do that? According to Bill it is because he believes they lied to him.

This is where, IMO, your misunderstanding comes from. Unfortunately some threads are deleted and PA1 is off line at the moment but correct me if my recollection of the sequence of events is wrong.

Kinsue (Ben) joined the PA forums and was active for a some time. All of a sudden Kinsue was banned and a thread was started called “why was Kinsumie2 banned.” Bills only explanation was that Kinsue had lied. 1) Kerry, having a tantrum, posted the details. Bill later said Kinsue had lied and lied about the death (Heather) of a witness. (To date there is still the matter of the 30 CD’s & Heather alive and well in Germany) This was ALL contained in the forum thread. 2) It was Kerry that posted the Heather PDF file on Camelot’s home page (READ: to the world. Scroll down to 13th Feb) http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_8.html in spite of what she now claims so dear. Other threads were started where the Heather PDF was torn apart for its inconsistencies. So to was Kinsue (Ben).

This was part of the catalyst of events that became the split. It was not the cause of the split.

3) Kerry, aprrox 2 month later releases, to the world, the Heather Ben audio. Bill, in turn, starts a thread in his section of AV2 where he says he doesn’t believe the story. Kerry then publicly blogs that Bill has broken the confidentially rule.

I believe my recollection is correct. Do you concur? If so, you must realize now, that Kerry did the only breach of confidentiality not once, not twice but a total of three times.

anonypony wrote:The pursuit of the ‘truth’ is a noble occupation, but does it automatically gives him the right to be judge jury and EXECUTIONER?

I say EXECUTIONER, because at least in those cases he actually put the lives of a number of people at risk and that is not small change in my eyes.

That is a pointed question. Kerry did the confidentiality breach (1.2.3) but your assumption is the Ben and heather are true whistleblowers and not time waster caught out in a hoax. Should Kerry video interview every Tom Dick and Harry? Should the evidences presented be scrutinized?

I believe all we are witnessing is Kerry revenge. Ben is being used in her woman scorned play.

(PS I like this forum skin but I don't have wide screen. Any chance of slimming the sides in as I have to use the slide bar to read the ens of sentences. Cheers)

Last edited by reality=check on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 am

Like most train wrecks, people will eventually lose interest in this one too. If there were still any whistleblowing to be done, it should never be done in B&K style of trying to piggyback their way to fame on the backs (and to the potential detriment) of the whistelblowers themselves.

If there is some information people need to know, the WB's can just release it to wikileaks or something else that tries only to present material and not to create celebrity based on "inside knowledge" or some such nonsense.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 am

hey mp3 there's lots more to come i think...just the calm before the storm. As we have discussed a lot of the work that needs done is personal clearing work...but somehow we need disclosure and exposure!

i said it before... maybe someone should by me a plane ticket and get me a camera! JTEYE!!!

Then... we'll get to the bottom of a few things!!! I got a couple questions for a few folks around the block!!!

There's too many rats nibbling on my cheese!!!

Nutbar jocolor
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 am

Yeah, man. We've GOT to get you a camera. They may be able to get past Kerry's interrogation style, but when the super funk dealing JTmeister arrives on the scene, THERE WILL BE SOME ANSWERS
    anonypony
    anonypony

Post  anonypony Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:33 am

Before I relate to any of the points made, I should tell you, that unlike some, I actually witnessed first hand what transpired and not just read about it in a forum! So lets just say I know a lot more about it, then what was presented there!

Reality check, you are mistaken if you think that I refer to Heather as one of the 2, I didn’t. You obviously missed some other important debacles...

Re the Heather material : Could you recall when was Kinsue identified as Ben and by who?

Do you know why Kerry published the PDF shortly after that has happened? Because it was sent (not by Kerry) to a group of people some of which was felt could not be trusted because in the past they have leaked stuff by posting it as THEIR OWN MATERIAL...

What was achieved by identifying Kinsue as Ben? How are we wiser for knowing his real name? Does that make difference to our ability to discern the validity of the information?

I suggest not!

---

The other story is a lot more centre stage, but it obviously went whoosh over some heads...

---

The timing of Kerry releasing her first skype conversation with Ben had very little to do with her post about the split up... There are other reasons for her post and they are to do with Bill’s own version of pure gossip and fairy tales, which he insist on peddling on his site, regurgitating on and on, while providing no evidence whatsoever for his delusional version of reality...

The split up happened when Bill exposed the second WB and was spitting in the well he drinks from, by washing his laundry in public all over the Camelot homepage (end of Feb.)

That is when the split really happened. The portal was built to be a bridge allowing them operate independently from each other, and stop him from self distracting even further all over their home page and becoming a legal liability Kerry wanted no part in.

For those reasons she relinquished all responsibility and ownership of Avalon. net and .org to Bill and created the portal and her own site. The old site was to be archived and is referred to as the library, agreed to not be changed by anyone. Something he and his team just would not adhere to, resulting of him being locked out.

The hope was, that they could each have their own space to continue their work with minimal interaction. But was he happy with that? NO! I am not going to go into what is going on behind the scenes, but only refer to what is out there in the public domain.

He would not stop dragging the Camelot reputation down the drain and kept lying in public about what is going on... Kerry has asked him to stop, he wouldn’t and that left her no choice, but to correct the perception he is trying to create on WHY THEY SPLIT.

Read about Camelot on his site, where he sell his fantastical story of how ‘Camelot’ was taken over and of course not taken over him, as he put himself in the position of being the one to blow the whistle, inferring Kerry was taken over... The truth is much simpler I am afraid NO TAKE OVER - just Bill behaving like a.... , well lets not go there.

He basically gave her no choice but to come out and tell the world what was the real reason she could NO LONGER work with him.

We can argue ad infinitum on the validity of the heather material, but it really has very little significance to the issue at hand. However it does illustrate the difference in approach they - Kerry and Bill, represent: Kerry thinks their audience have the right to see the information first hand and decide for themselves the value of lack of, of it. While Bill prefers to 'gate keep' the information and limit it to what he consider to be the truth.

This as you can imagine have been a difficult circle to square over the years, but hopefully now they could be free of this constrain and do as heart content.

I don’t expect you will hear any of this on the Bill’s Admiration Society over at Avalon.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:41 am

Fritz and JT you are too funny. And just for general information, I was the OP of the Why was Ben banned? thread.

As for who funds the trips? The one to Australia was funded by Nexus Magazine when Kerry sold HD's story to them. HD was livid. He felt that his story was for everyone and that no one should be making money off of it unless it was he, himself making the money. He was very resentful of Kerry and angry with Bill. In fact, those of us on the front lines remember after how one of the moderators went after HD by reporting him the the FBI, Kerry, although upset with the mod for blowing the whistle on a whistle blower, then launched a personal attack against her own witness in the same thread the mod started which led to HD (who was also a mod and had access to the admin controls), deletion of all of his posts and the posts of other witnesses. The admins were able to stop him and block his access. Then HD went to Bill and told Bill that the admin was a covert agent and that it was the admin who had deleted the other witnesses threads. Bill bought HD's story hook, line and sinker. How do I know this? Bill personally told me and the others this is what happened. Yet, that was not what happened at all. HD was just covering his tracks and using Bill who was easy to manipulate. HD had been in a covert campaign to destroy B&K along with Avalon/Camelot ever since. HD was in contact with the other witnesses on a regular basis via skype and would ask them leading questions about B&K, talking stink about them behind their backs whenever he got the opportunity. He was on a one-man campaign to take them down.

The trip to South America was funded by their own witness who they also stayed with while there and who had sponsored their conference there. He is now on the goverment's payroll. So who knows what is going on behind the scenes there. St. Clair also sent Kerry gold and he ended up being furious with them as well. And I suspect a lot of St. Clair's anger was fueled by HD who was in constant contact with him. It would not surprise me if George Green helped them financially but I have no confirmation in that regard.

What most people don't really get is just how much Kerry is caught up in the whole Hollywood mentality. Having been born in Los Angeles and growing up in the San Franando Valley with various celebs, I see how easy it is for some types of personalities to get bit by the "I want to be a star" bug. HD would refer to Kerry as Ms. Bollywood and felt that she was using the witnesses (at their expense ~ literally their pocket books and in some instances lives) to promote herself in the public's eye.

Kerry's confrontational style of interviewing was frowned upon by many. It was Bill's style of communication which helped balance out Kerry's aggressive energy. Yet Kerry understands media and that even bad media is good. The key is to get the information out into the public eye and youtube was the vehicle used to do this. Having viewed all of the interview up to about a year ago, I realized that nothing new was forthcoming and just stopped watching. I was very disappointed in Miriam Delcado as she talks and talks but doesn't say anything. Dean, although delightful, has nothing new to add and his wife rides his coattails. Deagle leaves me cold. Greer was totally insulted by Kerry (that was the last interview I watched) and I could go on. Now we are getting interviews from milab abductees who have tragic stories to tell about how their lives were ruined. What we don't have is the quality of interview that comes from the insiders top down, but rather now the stories are from the bottom up of victims who have been the subjects of mind-control, and involved in covert operations yet really have large pieces of the memories missing along with overlays of disinformation implanted. They too have struggles beyond the imagination to deal with on a daily basis and deserve our compassion. Their stories are also important, yet, we are not getting the info we really need as disclosure is somewhat passe if one stops to really think about this.

I thought Patrick Geryl and Paul LaViolette's interviews riveting in that there was were our attention should be focused. Preparation inwardly and outwardly rather then be entertained by the latest display of B&K drama. Having seen how Kerry will sacrifice anyone (her own witnesses, volunteers and now Bill) as a means to save face, and as a means to promote her own public image does not surprise me in the least. This is a pattern of emotional abusive public behavior that's all documented in print on the Avalon forum and at her websites. As for Bill... he too tends to make poor judgments and act believing himself to be in the right when in retrospect he's got it all wrong. Being someone an expert at public relations Bill is very good at making something appear to be what it is not. And I've personally watched this go on from the onset.

As someone already noted... when it comes to these two and their very public battles, it's better to be on the sidelines then the pork on the spit in the flames.

As for Avalon 2, the truth, the real truth is subverted, posts deleted along with threads. One will not find it there. One will only find the public spin that Bill wants to put on it as that is what he does best.

Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Carol, thank you for taking the TIME to publish what you know about the scene behind us that has been quite unclear, at best. Can anyone tell me what kind of person would live on lies and what kind of ego makes them have the need for it. It is just not within my fiber to understand that kind of mind and heart.
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:51 pm

anonypony wrote: Nice one for getting back. As I see it we’re all on the same side here, with seeking the truth, although we may be a little bias in one direction or the other. Also some may be privy to information that the others isn’t. This may muddy the waters of clarity until all is unveiled. I’m open to hearing anything and everything and I’m even handed. We’re all aware here how sneaky and paranoid Bill can get but Kerry is not innocent in this department either. I’ve asked a few questions below if you don’t mind chipping in where you can.

Before I relate to any of the points made, I should tell you, that unlike some, I actually witnessed first hand what transpired and not just read about it in a forum! So lets just say I know a lot more about it, then what was presented there!

Reality check, you are mistaken if you think that I refer to Heather as one of the 2, I didn’t. You obviously missed some other important debacles... You are correct. I did assume you meant Heather. We have Ben, Heather and ? Who is this other person and what was this debacle.

Re the Heather material : Could you recall when was Kinsue identified as Ben and by who? To be fair I can’t remember if Bill said it first or Kerry. I believe Bens name first came out in the “why is Kinsue banned” thread. Unfortunately PA1 is down so I cannot check. Bens name is in the PDF that Kerry posted.

Do you know why Kerry published the PDF shortly after that has happened? Because it was sent (not by Kerry) to a group of people some of which was felt could not be trusted because in the past they have leaked stuff by posting it as THEIR OWN MATERIAL...I assumed Kerry had the PDF and had Bill give it a check over. Who were these people not to be trusted but more importantly WHO sent it to them?

What was achieved by identifying Kinsue as Ben? How are we wiser for knowing his real name? Does that make difference to our ability to discern the validity of the information?

I suggest not!

---

The other story is a lot more centre stage, but it obviously went whoosh over some heads...

---

The timing of Kerry releasing her first skype conversation with Ben had very little to do with her post about the split up... There are other reasons for her post and they are to do with Bill’s own version of pure gossip and fairy tales, which he insist on peddling on his site, regurgitating on and on, while providing no evidence whatsoever for his delusional version of reality... Well, to be fair this is subjective.

The split up happened when Bill exposed the second WB and was spitting in the well he drinks from, by washing his laundry in public all over the Camelot homepage (end of Feb.) Couldn’t find any reference at the end of feb. Who is this second WB? The thuban crisis was the final nail to the split. Nothing other than differences of opinion. The split started here after Kerry closed down the forum and locked Bill out.

That is when the split really happened. The portal was built to be a bridge allowing them operate independently from each other, and stop him from self distracting even further all over their home page and becoming a legal liability Kerry wanted no part in. I remember the John Jack thing but Kerry’s gripe was about copy write issues on the Saxon vid. That’s when the split actually occurred.

For those reasons she relinquished all responsibility and ownership of Avalon. net and .org to Bill and created the portal and her own site. The old site was to be archived and is referred to as the library, agreed to not be changed by anyone. Something he and his team just would not adhere to, resulting of him being locked out. What did they change?

The hope was, that they could each have their own space to continue their work with minimal interaction. But was he happy with that? NO! I am not going to go into what is going on behind the scenes, but only refer to what is out there in the public domain.

He would not stop dragging the Camelot reputation down the drain and kept lying in public about what is going on... Kerry has asked him to stop, he wouldn’t and that left her no choice, but to correct the perception he is trying to create on WHY THEY SPLIT. The only thing I’ve seen Billl say about the split was that it was to do with TPTB. Personally I ain’t buying that. It’s a B&K conflict nothing less. As for Bill dragging Camelot down the drain I just ain’t seen it. Unless he’s posting on other forums in which case you’ll have to point us to which ones.

Read about Camelot on his site, where he sell his fantastical story of how ‘Camelot’ was taken over and of course not taken over him, as he put himself in the position of being the one to blow the whistle, inferring Kerry was taken over... The truth is much simpler I am afraid NO TAKE OVER - just Bill behaving like a.... , well lets not go there. I concur with no take over or down.

He basically gave her no choice but to come out and tell the world what was the real reason she could NO LONGER work with him. Not buying that one either. I see it as Kerry being a little vindictive. Unless there is anything specific?

We can argue ad infinitum on the validity of the heather material, but it really has very little significance to the issue at hand. However it does illustrate the difference in approach they - Kerry and Bill, represent: Kerry thinks their audience have the right to see the information first hand and decide for themselves the value of lack of, of it. While Bill prefers to 'gate keep' the information and limit it to what he consider to be the truth.

This as you can imagine have been a difficult circle to square over the years, but hopefully now they could be free of this constrain and do as heart content.

I don’t expect you will hear any of this on the Bill’s Admiration Society over at Avalon.

We are aware that all is not what it seems. Hope to hear more from your side of the fence.
    R=C
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Bobbie, ego is a trickster which takes great courage, commitment and willness to confront and work through. I find public humilation works well. Meaning when ego is confronted with how it engages others when not connected to the heart ~ embarassment tends to break through defenses where one can and often painfully has an opportunity to see through the illusion. Sometimes this can be accomplished in a private setting with a "good" therapist or even a teacher, friend or family member. One must remember that ego will do anything to protect itself until it brought under control by a willing spirit.

I have great compassion for B & K, yet I also see how their dysfunctional behavior has involved thousands of witnesses to be witness to their personal process. Each is entrenched ~ believing themselves blameless and the other to blame for their fallout. Each must take personal responsibility toward what has transpired and stop... just stop and spend some time is deep self-reflection and stop blaming the other..

anonypony
    anonypony

Post  anonypony Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:11 pm

R=C
    You are correct. I did assume you meant Heather. We have Ben, Heather and ? Who is this other person and what was this debacle.

No intention to draw more attention to the identity of the other WB, some of it is referred to on the last what's new, which is archived but the real outing happened by Bill in both cases on Avalon1 (well in the mist now). However for those involved and those with an interest, it was enough to send alarm bells ringing.

I believe Bens name first came out in the “why is Kinsue banned” thread. Unfortunately PA1 is down so I cannot check. Bens name is in the PDF that Kerry posted.

The PDF was released AFTER his name was exposed.

I assumed Kerry had the PDF and had Bill give it a check over. Who were these people not to be trusted but more importantly WHO sent it to them? They both had it, Kerry did not forward it.

This is my main point regarding both cases, you used the word vindictive... Well it applies here very well don't you think?

What was achieved by identifying Kinsue as Ben? How are we wiser for knowing his real name? Does that make difference to our ability to discern the validity of the information? I suggest not!

The thuban crisis was the final nail to the split. Nothing other than differences of opinion. The split started here after Kerry closed down the forum and locked Bill out.

I don't know much about The thuban thread, what was in it, or why it attracted so much controversy. But if it played a role, it was not centre stage.

I remember the John Jack thing but Kerry’s gripe was about copy write issues on the Saxon vid. That’s when the split actually occurred.

Yes to both.

What did they change?

There is a whole lot to this one, it would be fair to present a partial picture on this, if I had to articulate it all I will be doing nothing else in life... Maybe another time.

The only thing I’ve seen Bill say about the split was that it was to do with TPTB. Personally I ain’t buying that. It’s a B&K conflict nothing less. I concur with no take over or down.

You got it. And that is what is what she writes in her blog!

It is unfortunate she posted it on Avalon and on the heather thread imo.

I also wanted to thank Carol for her sharing.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am