tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
enemyofNWO
anonypony
devakas
gatstrat
Wyzyrd
anomalous cowherd
Bobbie
Anchor
SiriArc
Pheryllt
Stargazer
burgundia
UncleJohn
SuiGeneris
reality=check
TRANCOSO
Adv
mudra
mp3
seeingterra
Carol
Mercuriel
Chamber
27 posters

Kerry has officially lost all credibility

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Empty Re: Kerry has officially lost all credibility

Post  Carol Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 am

Just a little side note from the sidelines... being on the sidelines is far better then being the piggy on the spit. lol!

And the Avalon sites are down again today. I can get into Camelot the link posted in this thread but not Avalon from trying to get into it from my server.scratch
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Empty Re: Kerry has officially lost all credibility

Post  UncleJohn Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 pm

eagles disobey wrote: While the majority of the men are busy with their drills for the upcoming Isis-P mission, we have been authorized by Marci to disclose some information.

We have been asked by many people that with our real intelligence about PC, to please disclose and expose why they only recently chose to push the concept of JEDI KNIGHTS as the central theme of their cult like websites, if we know?

We know.

We'll expose the information shortly, because the public has a right to know too. Give us a tiny bit of time to get certain still shots so the full exposure will make sense to everyone. Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Smiley

Eagles Disobey!

(Caspa)

I wonder if burisch will side with Kerry or Bill?

Where can I find this "
    JEDI KNIGHTS" stuff?

I actually like Kerry, Bill and burisch, but try hard not to get emotionally involved. They are all good at pushing people's buttons. I love a parade.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 pm

mp3 wrote:
    Chamber wrote:
    Adv wrote:

What a mess .

I love messes.

Those that can hold their own don't sweat messes.

It's no wonder the ETs sit up there in their GFL ships just watching.....we humans are the best show in town and they know better than to interfere.

Viva Le Messes. Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Icon_cheers

That's funny you should say that. I assume you've heard of Bashar, channeled by Darryl Anka? I've listened to most of his channeled messages, and I'm reminded by one in particular. An audience member asked him when his people were going to come and land and get friendly with the inhabitants. His answer was not anytime soon. Then he asked rhetorically "would you be in any hurry to land on a planet where the inhabitants were crazy and carried guns????"
    they probably do not even want to mate with us.... Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 895787
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Seriously My Friends - Consider it as such...

This is a Drama either concocted for Us or at any rate It doesn't matter as much as some think as It's full of Polarity/Dualisms and pull this way and that - That this should SCREAM to Us and get Our Alarm Bells going to simply be the Observer as if We were sitting in a Stadium watching the Actors going through Their Dialogue...

Polarity - Polarity - Polarity > YAWN.

Here We are. We are Seekers and Polarity We have seen. Show Us center and We are there. Show Us the Same Ole Same Ole for whatever reason and those Individuals have work to do but thats outside of the Mission once displayed. That Mission must go on minus Polarity and Dualisms...

From now - We boldly move on in Truth to the Center no matter where It leads Us but as the Observer showing the Way - No longer as the Actor reading It's Lines...

We are Wayshowers - We will Light the Darkness and have It face Itself, even in Us. We will Integrate this and more but show the way We will. We are the Psychonauts of Consciousness and We will Expand...

Simply put. If You Love something - Set it Free - If It comes back It is Yours - If It doesn't - It never was. We must allow these 2 Souls on Their own Paths the space to deal with Their Issues without others influencing It. We may Observe but We should remain so to stay in Center...

Again - This is only My perspective but I will perish to defend It...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

Post  Stargazer Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 pm

UncleJohn wrote:
    eagles disobey wrote: While the majority of the men are busy with their drills for the upcoming Isis-P mission, we have been authorized by Marci to disclose some information.

We have been asked by many people that with our real intelligence about PC, to please disclose and expose why they only recently chose to push the concept of JEDI KNIGHTS as the central theme of their cult like websites, if we know?

We know.

We'll expose the information shortly, because the public has a right to know too. Give us a tiny bit of time to get certain still shots so the full exposure will make sense to everyone. Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Smiley

Eagles Disobey!

(Caspa)

I wonder if burisch will side with Kerry or Bill?

Where can I find this "
    JEDI KNIGHTS" stuff?

I actually like Kerry, Bill and burisch, but try hard not to get emotionally involved. They are all good at pushing people's buttons. I love a parade.

I love a parade to....Just don't want to be the donkey float
    Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Dancing-donkey
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Again - This is only My perspective but I will perish to defend It...

cheers

If you defend it then you are in the arena and may perish .
    Just hold it gently in the center and watch everything from there and you'll do beautifull Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:03 pm

I'll throw in this tidbit and people can take it as they wish.

Camalot, and Avalon provided a rally point for so many people who are all looking for answers. Some that went there, went in search of answers, others saw the oppertunity and decided to use the venue to provide the answers as they saw them, others I am sure went there to keep tabs on the pulse of a certain segment of humanity. All that being said, it brought many of us together, let us test out our BS meters, realize that even the most refined bs meter needed adjustment, (particularly when all the information was not presented) and showed us all that even though we need to take everything we read or hear with a grain of salt, that WE, people from all different countries, backgrounds, religious beliefs, moral positions, can come together if what is being sought is the truth. Furthermore, we can come together and work together, even when we don't agree, as long as we see that work as benifiting humanity and working toward truth.

There are people here I disagree with, there are people who annoy the piss outta me, but I wouldn't trade any one of them for the empty shallow masses who don't care to be informed and will not work toward discovering the truth, being instead content to live in the illusion and pretend that nothing is wrong.

Bill and Kerry might be disintegrating, may have ulterior motives, or may be self serving.... it doesn't matter anymore,all that matters is that it has served its purpose and will continue to do so as a beacon to those who yearn for knowledge and truth and will work together in light of that end. (and those people will find their way here)
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 pm

mudra wrote:If you defend it then you are in the arena and may perish .
    Just hold it gently in the center and watch everything from there and you'll do beautifull Wink

Love from me
    mudra

No My Sister You have misunderstood Me. It was meant that if I have to vanish from this Reality to make sure the Truth comes out I will. I seek no fight or defense - It was merely a statement that IF it had to go that far - I would fall into Polarity so as to allow others Expansion...

That however has never been the Result of this Work as It has always saved Itself in the Doing...

Have no worries. It was not meant as a Polarized Thoughtform - It was meant as a different way of perceiving the sacrifice I would gladly make for You All if the chips were down as a lasp gasp. This however is not the Plan and never has been...

Heh heh

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Mercuriel wrote: It was meant as a different way of perceiving the sacrifice I would gladly make for You All if the chips were down as a lasp gasp. This however is not the Plan and never has been...

Heh heh

Brother Mercuriel I quite agree with you times of sacrifice thought forms are well over .. the Plan reserves much better surprises for us all... Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Love from me
    mudra
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Much
    more focus about Bill than Kerry anyway. I also thought there was some
    new piece of information to back up such a title but found nothing new.
    If this is just a continuation of an old thread but with different
    energy about it now, then might want to consider a new title.
    SuiG♥️

Funny because I've felt the same way about all the Thuban threads....ya won't see me commenting on them though. Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Icon_wink
    Cheers.

Pheryllt wrote:I'll throw in this tidbit and people can take it as they wish.

Camalot, and Avalon provided a rally point for so many people who are all looking for answers. Some that went there, went in search of answers, others saw the oppertunity and decided to use the venue to provide the answers as they saw them, others I am sure went there to keep tabs on the pulse of a certain segment of humanity. All that being said, it brought many of us together, let us test out our BS meters, realize that even the most refined bs meter needed adjustment, (particularly when all the information was not presented) and showed us all that even though we need to take everything we read or hear with a grain of salt, that WE, people from all different countries, backgrounds, religious beliefs, moral positions, can come together if what is being sought is the truth. Furthermore, we can come together and work together, even when we don't agree, as long as we see that work as benifiting humanity and working toward truth.

There are people here I disagree with, there are people who annoy the piss outta me, but I wouldn't trade any one of them for the empty shallow masses who don't care to be informed and will not work toward discovering the truth, being instead content to live in the illusion and pretend that nothing is wrong.

Bill and Kerry might be disintegrating, may have ulterior motives, or may be self serving.... it doesn't matter anymore,all that matters is that it has served its purpose and will continue to do so as a beacon to those who yearn for knowledge and truth and will work together in light of that end. (and those people will find their way here)

Beautifully put.

People too often want to stick their heads in the sand and ignore "bad vibes"....when you're actively ignoring something....that's just as good as giving it your full undivided attention.

When you run away from wild things they tend to chase you.

Truth tends to be ugly....but I'll take ugly Truth over pretty sugar-coated lies and deceptions any day.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Empty b or k or pa/pa Or Beyond

Post  SiriArc Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 am

One Became Three

Three Became Seven

Seven Became Many

And Now:

Many Had Become Seven,

Then Seven Became Three;

WE And THEE

Have Returned:

The Three Are Being Re-Membered

INTO >>> ONE ....... ... .

Now, SYNERGIZE

You Project Outward

Until You Are Able To Accept

IN >>> * <<< Ward

~ Bashar ~
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:10 am

SiriArc wrote:
    Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 9qfo90

TriTriTriumph

WE And THEE

Have Returned:

The Three Are Being Re-Membered

INTO >>> ONE ....... ... .

Now, SYNERGIZE[/size]

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 934918
    mudra
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 am

The plot thickens on AV2. Bill has threatened to release all the background info. It's like a Nuke attack may take place.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:16 am

Uh-Oh...

>Mercuriel dons Tinfoil Hat - Rubber Skinsuit - Hip-waders - Plastic Goggles - And a Popper Scooper<

Mellow

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Empty Ei Yei Yei...

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:21 am

Sorry - Couldn't resist...

My Brain Hurts...

Wink

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:04 am

reality=check wrote:The plot thickens on AV2. Bill has threatened to release all the background info. It's like a Nuke attack may take place.

Cliff High did say that there was going to be "maddening crowds" interesting....it is something to do with the magnetics apparently Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Icon_question Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Icon_question Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Icon_question
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:05 am

Of course mind control by tptb can also make people paranoid. Mercuriel has a link to a very good paper about frequency, for which I am grateful

Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Herz
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:18 am

Too much focus on Bill & Kerry in my view. The time has past.

AJ..
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:09 am

Couldn't agree more Anchor.

I had made a post at the other forum about the fault lying with people that are idolizing Bill and Kerry. They're human beings just like the rest of us driven by the same impulses of anger, ego etc etc.

This spat is absolutely childish and perfectly "Jerry Springer". For those outside the US, You can google it and see what I'm talking about (Jerry Springer) .

In the middle of all this, they've got their pseudo "Dr Phils" explaining how they see it and pontificating on the situation.

Everyone needs to get over it .. Bill, Kerry and all the pseudo "Dr Phils" on that forum.

Maybe my last post for a bit.
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:45 am

I agree but sometimes we have to look at where we've been to see just how far we've come. From what I can tell, this forum will not play out it's importance using drama - for us, that is for sure over and the time has past. We are perfecting our abilities of intuition and that's why, even in the mists, we recognize each other. We have learned to know a tree by the fruits it bears.

Anchor wrote:Too much focus on Bill & Kerry in my view. The time has past.

AJ..

Last edited by Bobbie on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color change)
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 am

Well me ol fruits being as this is a thread about Kerry's action. Being as some of your were driven here by bans, mists or distrust of Kerry and Bills website. Being as this website was born of the back of Kerry & Bills actions. I think, as a Dr Phill or otherwise, it is appropriate to discuse Kerry & Bill here in this thread. Big Grin 1

You may well perceive it as gawking and gossip, which no doubt it is, but I'm watching Karma in action. Blowdup

PS whats with the black forum skin?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 am

The problem here is not so much tiffs between Kerry and Bill, that is their problem I have been of the same oppinion myself but; they are accussing each other of lack of integrity and that is troublesome because it casts a shadow over their work
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm glad you mentioned the black forum skin, I thought it was something I did to myself, spent ages looking how to undo it. Very gothic.
    Bill only interests me in so far as whether he is a gatekeeper or psy-op merchant. I would say he is both. Perhaps it is a good thing he is losing control. The great thing is, we are out from under it. That must annoy the poop out of some Kerry has officially lost all credibility - Page 2 Icon_cat
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:29 pm

People post about B&K and PA1&2 because they can. Discourses about problems isn't allowed at PA2
    Wyzyrd
    Wyzyrd

Post  Wyzyrd Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:26 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:I'm glad you mentioned the black forum skin, I thought it was something I did to myself, spent ages looking how to undo it. Very gothic.

How does one find the black gothic skin? I'm from Kantek (now the asteroid belt) and white on white text hurts my eyes! Kantek was the fifth planet, further from Sol which is why we have blue, grey, and green eyes. Less bright light.

Aryans, Celts, and Picts were brought from Kantek (now the asteroid belt) about 78,000 years ago to avoid a catastrophic end to the planet brought on by the misuse of power obtained by crystals and sound technology. They essentially blew up their own planet. Some made it off planet and ended up here. That's why the Aryans, Celt, and Picts appeared suddenly from out of thin air in History... Just thought I'd throw that explanation in. (c:

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am