tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Caroline Myss

mudra
    mudra

Caroline Myss Empty Caroline Myss

Post  mudra Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm

The Energetics of Healing - Vol.1 - Part 1 of 10

Caroline Myss speaking on healing energy and chakras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwbHs6AUQfg&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Caroline Myss Empty Re: Caroline Myss

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:47 am

Amazing Mudra. I just spent the last three hours listening to all 20 parts of this lovely lady's teachings about the chakras and the time just flew. She's that good! I think everyone should watch these videos. The knowledge she shares is so valuable, even giving us a good feel for where we are on the Path and how we can heal the parts of us that are holding us back. And WHY! Absolutely brilliant.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. Flowers Flowers Flowers
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Well, I read all her books and I am happy that my fascination with her books is gone. Big Grin 2
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

starninja wrote: Well, I read all her books and I am happy that my fascination with her books is gone. Big Grin 2

LOL Star... if we would'nt be able to change we would'nt be alive. If I had to keep one book on my shelf I don't know which one it would be and even if I would keep one book at all.
    I no longer go back to books that ever have counted in my life . I have found for me it was like trying to replay a long gone love story . Rather I have a tendency to give things away and have the energy turn.Everyday is anew and if there is anything fascinating it comes along with my openness to it .

Love from me
    mudra
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 pm

mudra wrote:
    starninja wrote: Well, I read all her books and I am happy that my fascination with her books is gone. Big Grin 2

LOL Star... if we would'nt be able to change we would'nt be alive. If I had to keep one book on my shelf I don't know which one it would be and even if I would keep one book at all.
    I no longer go back to books that ever have counted in my life . I have found for me it was like trying to replay a long gone love story . Rather I have a tendency to give things away and have the energy turn.Everyday is anew and if there is anything fascinating it comes along with my openness to it .

Love from me
    mudra

That's so true. I threw away many books.......I don't need to do dust. Insanely Happy

It is freeing when we can do it, isn't it? But we have to go through the process of .... facilitation with books to finally arrive at the place that we don't need them. But I regret how much many I have spent on books. Hypnotize
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 pm

I spent quite a bit on books too but I have no regrets. My reading pace became so fast that in the end I would go for ones that were between one or two inches wide at least, with small caracters that would keep me busy for a few days. It was all good , mostly , but it seems my fever has come to an end . My poor eyesight maybe , read too many of them or I just lost interest ... Eventually all knowledge leads within and yes everything one needs to know is already here and now Wink

Love for you
    mudra
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:10 pm

mudra wrote:I spent quite a bit on books too but I have no regrets. My reading pace became so fast that in the end I would go for ones that were between one or two inches wide at least, with small caracters that would keep me busy for a few days. It was all good , mostly , but it seems my fever has come to an end . My poor eyesight maybe , read too many of them or I just lost interest ... Eventually all knowledge leads within and yes everything one needs to know is already here and now Wink

Love for you
    mudra

I wish I could say that I spent quite a bit. Lolerz Well, I justified spending lot's of many on books as it would help me to...... improve English. A healthy form of addiction, I guess. jocolor
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

starninja wrote:

I wish I could say that I spent quite a bit. Lolerz Well, I justified spending lot's of many on books as it would help me to...... improve English. A healthy form of addiction, I guess. jocolor

Ooh yes ... it improved my english quite a bit too . I had completely forgotten about this Cheerful
    Could'nt be on this forum otherwise sunny

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Mudra wrote:

Ooh yes ... it improved my english quite a bit too . I had completely forgotten about this
    Could'nt be on this forum otherwise

Oh, you English is very good. sunny I wish I had linguistic abilities like you have.......but I don’t. And I hate writing. I was born to talk and I can hardly wait when they invent new technology...... writing free zone. Big Grin 2
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Caroline Myss - Human consciousness, spirituality and mysticism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARZKhEMNOo

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:36 pm