tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

"Dry Rain" on a Blue Sky Day in Phoenix, Arizona, March 30, 2011

burgundia
    burgundia

"Dry Rain" on a Blue Sky Day in Phoenix, Arizona, March 30, 2011  Empty "Dry Rain" on a Blue Sky Day in Phoenix, Arizona, March 30, 2011

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:48 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"Dry Rain" on a Blue Sky Day in Phoenix, Arizona, March 30, 2011  Empty Re: "Dry Rain" on a Blue Sky Day in Phoenix, Arizona, March 30, 2011

Post  Carol Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Hi burgundia, we had this happen when we lived in Oregon. Below is what was written by the youtube poster. The UN is behind this.

Mar 30, 2011 — Late this afternoon, I was outdoors and I was checking out the sky and the air quality looked very poor. My sister had told me in the morning that she saw "dry rain" coming down...I looked and I saw lots of white stuff in the air. But I wasn't prepared for what my camera caught coming down from the sky. Some of this could be pollen.....but it looks fiber like, and I've seen this before when its not high pollen season. I also find many "stringy fibery things" all over the outdoor plants on days like today...and I saw that this morning also. Is this "fallout" from the aerosol spray planes that spray the lines in the sky....some say yes it is. And that it is smart dust or polymer fibers coming down, along with heavy metals like aluminum and barium. for more info:....www.carnicom.com also watch "What in the World Are They Spraying" on you tube. check out www.stopgeoengineering.org WE IN PHOENIX HAVE A THEFT OF SUNLIGHT! We now live in a cloudy desert. Thanks to the illegal geoengineering, planet wide....spread the word. Do we want to breathe this? Our kids? Any living thing?????

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

"Dry Rain" on a Blue Sky Day in Phoenix, Arizona, March 30, 2011  Empty Re: "Dry Rain" on a Blue Sky Day in Phoenix, Arizona, March 30, 2011

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:49 pm

It gets really hot and the air is almost always very dry. Most rain clouds aren't very big, and what little water they release evaporates before it hits the ground.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 am