tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Mercuriel
SuiGeneris
6 posters

ALL THINGS CERN

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

ALL THINGS CERN Empty ALL THINGS CERN

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 am

Namaste, Mar 19 2010, 08:09 PM

this is an interesting article I came across about the LHC;

Cern Missing Black Hole Raises New Safety Concerns
    Published by Olivia Van Logum
    March 11, 2010, Category: Astronomy

An article discussing the safety of the CERN Large Hadron Collider, after an alleged containment breach.

In April 2008 the European Organization for Nuclear
    Research (CERN) held an official open day for the launch of the world�s largest particle accelerator, otherwise known as Large Hadron Collider (LHC).

In September of the same year, CERN was forced to shut down the LHC due to an electrical malfunction which caused a huge helium leak.

However, it has now been alleged that the reported helium leak was actually a cover story for a containment breach, after an artificially created micro black hole was reported as missing.

contd....here....http://scienceray.com/astronomy/cern-missing-black-hole-raises-new-safety-concerns/
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

ALL THINGS CERN Empty Re: ALL THINGS CERN

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 am

Namaste, Mar 19 2010, 08:18 PM

LARGE HADRON COLLIDER TRIPLES ITS OWN RECORD:

The Large Hadron Collider set a new record for the creation of energetic particle beams this morning. The particle accelerator, which surpassed Fermilab�s Tevatron in December as the baddest atom smasher of them all, smashed its own record, charging particles to 3.48 trillion electron volts.

That�s three times the energy of any beam ever created by human beings and just a shade under half the LHC�s proposed maximum capabilities.

After a series of mishaps and repairs over the last year and a half, CERN�s Director for Accelerators and Technology Steve Myers sounded a triumphant note.

Read More http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/03/.../#ixzz0iemy2WXo

MORE HERE: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/03/...its-own-record/
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 am

malynda, Mar 21 2010, 04:48 AM

How does one lose a black hole? This sounds like an episode of Stargate or something. Maybe black holes get lost often but this scares me.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:38 am

Carol, Mar 22 2010, 05:37 AM

Well maybe they are doing this to create a stargate or a doorway to another dimension.

--------------------

Aloha, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa ~ Heaven

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 am

starsmoonsmtns, Mar 29 2010, 12:42 AM

I think you are right Carol, Cern may be a stargate... form of time travel,
    time will tell..lol!

Really though, the whole idea creeps me out... all that money, while people all over the world are homeless, starving, sick, etc., doesn't make sense to me, but then somethings that some peoples do on this planet don't make sense to me, never have!!

World out of Balance

Time to balance it!!
    All are equal...

Peace

--------------------

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. ... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. - Carl Jung
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 am

malletzky, Mar 29 2010, 04:20 PM

Just found this article, it may be interresting for some of you.

btw., I'm just curious, if there will be some "errors" which will not allow the "experiment" this time too

Live webcast: 30 March 2010

Five webcasts will be available here on 30 March, starting from 8:30am (Central European Summer Time - CEST). The main webcast will include live footage from the control rooms for the LHC accelerator and all four LHC experiments and coverage of the press conference after the first collisions are announced. Webcasts will also be available from the control rooms of the four LHC experiments: ALICE, ATLAS, CMS and LHCb. The webcasts will be primarily in English.

A tentative schedule is available, subject to change.

The main webcast will be rebroadcast within CERN in the Main auditorium, the BE auditorium in Prevessin and the Kjell Johnsen auditorium .

--------------------

...I am who I am, and we are all one as I am one...

Take a look in the mirror....and try to see ME.
    I'm there...as I'm YOU!
    So if you love ME, I love YOU too...
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 am

Mudra, Mar 30 2010, 01:59 PM

CERN webcast in real time

http://webcast.cern.ch/lhcfirstphysics/

Love from me
    mudra

--------------------

When your consciousness is directed outward, mind
    and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its
    own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested.

Echkart Tolle
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 pm

As this Post seemed to have been missed by the majority of Members here and due to the fact that the Featured Video in My Post pretty much needs to be seen by Anyone still alive...

Here It is - Reposted...

Mercuriel wrote:

OK - Check this out. Einstein Theorized a Universe in a Balanced State while the other Priests of Science saw a System of Entropy where Energy over time loses It's ability to do work (From a Cup of cooling Tea can if Ya can believe It ?). They then followed on from that Epiphany and declared that the Universe was Dying or moving into Death / Entropy. I mean what about - Energy is never created nor destroyed - Merely transformed ?

Huh ?

This meant that Einstein had proposed a Strong Force (Black Holes at the Center of Galaxies which has now been borne out in Satellite Scans now) in Balance behind the Universe and the other Camp proposed a Universe governed by the Weak Force - Chaotic - Darwinian and Dying...

Blink

Now apparently - Their own Interior Thinktank postulated that @ 7TeV (7 Trillion electron Volts) - They had a 70% chance or producing "Strangelets". Note - This is coming from Their own Physicists...

-//-

We all can remember if We try that They went with a 3TeV "Shot" first off and what happened ? IIRC - There was a "Glitch" caused by outside Influences that made Them power down on that "Shot". I think They've hit that Test since and completed It though. I do believe and someone can correct Me if I'm wrong on where They're @ in Energy for the "Shot" - But I think They may have a "Shot" coming up soon @ the postulated - 7TeV (See "Stangelets" above)...

-//-

Now here is the premise and I didn't really think of It as such until I watched the Video so I really have to thank TRANC for Posting It. TY TRANC.

-//-

When I watched this Video - I began to think of - "OK - What is a Big - Bang (IE How Big was this Energetic Explosion of Everything coming into Existence)"

I then looked at WMAP and saw a Creation that We cannot see 80% of. This means We are in the Minority of Life in the Creation.

And Man thinks It is All (LOL...)

ALL THINGS CERN Cmb-WMAP

Anywhoos - This then promted Me to think conservatively that what is now known about the size of what We are a Subset of - It resets the Gauge to many Trillions of Light Years and likely many Quadrillions of Light Years if We could see past some things that even looking at the known Creation as We do now (In Gamma) - Is still hidden as of yet from Our gaze.

So now if They say - "We only want to make a Little Big - Bang" (And They have said exactly that) - Doesn't that Imply an Inherent Danger that the Experiment may produce just THAT but perhaps at a Rate They cannot scale to Their Control ?

Additionally when taken as a sample against the "now" known Creation at Trillions of Light Years across - AT LEAST - Should We (Humans that is) even AT ALL be doing this IN THIS WAY (It can be done by Telescopes both Land and Space as well as Satellites and has been) when there is the Slightest Danger OF Extinction of the Planet VIA turning It into a Neutron Star as the "Strangelets" feed - Finally collapsing into a Nova...

BUT WAIT - It gets better...

If They prove Their Theory correct (That Hawking is essentially correct and It is the Weak Force) Eventually Earth is toast and so is Everything on It due to "Stangelet" spillage from Their experiments @ CERN looking for the Little Big - Bang...

Now - If They prove Their Theory is incorrect (That Einstein was essentially right and It is the Strong Force) - They will create a Top Level Quark - Esssentially a Singularity / Black Hole and Earth is toast and so is Everything on It from Their experiments @ CERN looking for the Little Big - Bang...

Now - What the premise of the Video is, and this is perhaps the hardest for One such as I to deal with of It All - Is that ALL of this is being done to settle that Argument between the two Theories...

IE - Who is right. The Quantum Priests of Entropy - Or - Einstein...

The absolute Arrogance... ALL to prove an Idea... And in the Doing - Death slowly or Death at Light Speed Escape Velocity...

BUT WAIT - It gets better...

Apparently - If at 7TeV - They're unable to find Their Little Big - Bang, They will then later on - Initiate a Test @ 10 BeV (10 Billion electron Volts).

Chances of Success ?

100%

Blink

Discuss...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:21 pm

LARGE HADRON COLLIDER EXPOSED: The stargate of Shiva.

Have the Illuminati flagged that the LHC is indeed a stargate, in the movie 'Contact'?

NOW... WATCH THIS: http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=50
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 am

Im very conCERNed about this!

Sorry
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 am

Floyd wrote:Im very conCERNed about this!

Sorry
    Don't be.

If it happens it will be a Big Bang.

Watch the documentary!

http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=50

SHOCK & AWESOME!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Israel becomes CERN nuclear group member
    By Agence France-Presse
    April 18, 2011 @ 7:43 am

JERUSALEM (AFP) – Israel's cabinet on Sunday announced it had approved the country's membership in the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, becoming the research group's first non-European delegation.

"Israel is joining an exclusive club, which provides unusual visibility, exposure, prestige and international status," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in announcing the cabinet decision.

He said membership in the organisation, known as CERN, reflected the "capabilities of Israeli scientists and constitutes recognition of their ability."

Israel had previously held special observer status at the organisation, which is best known for its "atom-smasher," the so-called Large Hadron Collider which is installed in a tunnel straddling the Franco-Swiss border.

Israel first joined the organisation in 1991 as an observer state, and became a special observer state in 2009, gaining the right to attend restricted sessions discussing the Large Hadron Collider.

Israeli media reported that the Jewish state faced several hurdles in its bid to become a member, including French fears that Israeli access to CERN tenders could affect France's hi-tech industry.

Switzerland reportedly expressed initial opposition to Israeli membership, citing Israel's occupation of the Palestinian territories.

Israel is expected to become a full member of CERN by 2013, after two years as an associate member.

URL to article: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/18/israel-becomes-cern-nuclear-group-member/
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 pm

LEAKED VIDEO POINTS TO DISCOVERY OF 'GOD PARTICLE'
    A leaked video from CERN, that briefly appeared online, suggests scientists may have discovered the elusive Higgs boson particle.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/weve-observed-a-new-particle-leaked-video-reveals-apparent-god-particle-confirmation-20120704-21g63.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Floyd wrote:Im very conCERNed about this!

Sorry

Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am