tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Heartfelt thanks!

gayatri
    gayatri

Heartfelt thanks! Empty Heartfelt thanks!

Post  gayatri on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:07 pm

I so appreciate this forum. I thank all the people who take the time to put so much valuable and helpful information here. I joined at the beginning but have never posted on a forum so have just been enjoying as a spectator. I clicked on Mists a few days ago and nothing came up. I suddenly felt lost and thought about how important it was to let you all know how much I appreciate you. Guess it was a glitch because it was back the next time I tried it and I felt comforted. Hope this post goes to the right place!

My husband and I had a small biz and house in Austin TX and sold them both and gave away most of our things. The life just did not fit us anymore and we felt an urgent need to make change and do something different. We have been traveling the US and meeting wonderful people and seeing beautiful scenery. What a great experience. Just going with the flow and staying in the moment. We are so grateful to be able to do this.

Thanks for this wonderful forum!!
    mudra
    mudra

Heartfelt thanks! Empty Re: Heartfelt thanks!

Post  mudra on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Thank you Gayatri .
    It's is so nice to be able to welcome you here
    and great to know people care and appreciate
    our work .
    Your life sounds great Cheerful
    Blessings on your journey.

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:41 pm

gayatri wrote:I so appreciate this forum. I thank all the people who take the time to put so much valuable and helpful information here. I joined at the beginning but have never posted on a forum so have just been enjoying as a spectator. I clicked on Mists a few days ago and nothing came up. I suddenly felt lost and thought about how important it was to let you all know how much I appreciate you. Guess it was a glitch because it was back the next time I tried it and I felt comforted. Hope this post goes to the right place!

My husband and I had a small biz and house in Austin TX and sold them both and gave away most of our things. The life just did not fit us anymore and we felt an urgent need to make change and do something different. We have been traveling the US and meeting wonderful people and seeing beautiful scenery. What a great experience. Just going with the flow and staying in the moment. We are so grateful to be able to do this.

Thanks for this wonderful forum!!
    Thanx for posting this.

cheers
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 am

Welcome Gayatri. If I can help You in any way feel free to PM Me and I'll get on It as best as I can.

Flowers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:13 am

Hello and enjoy your journey and new life sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Welcome back gayatri. I must say I do envy your new lifestyle. I'm always torn between living on a mini ranch and just RVing around the globe. I truly hope you continue to enjoy your journey.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat May 30, 2020 1:55 am