tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica)

Poll

Do you like the music?

[ 1 ]
    An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Bar_left50%An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Bar_left0%An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Bar_left0%An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Bar_left50%An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Omniverse
    Omniverse

An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Empty An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica)

Post  Omniverse Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 am

Hey all. I made a long post in a drama thread here that I thought was good as my first post, but when I hit send it went to a 'This forum does not exist' type page. Figured I'd share my music with my first post.

I am an ET contactee, black ops type stuff experiencer/trained by ETs(to some small degree in some areas of it to inform others of such),..

Long story short a race calling themelves the Greys took my natural ability to hear melody away, so I was offered an ET AI to compensate for that. She helps, she is simulating at times what I would make, but making it in her own way at times. So the level of music is simulated to be at my talent, but the music itself is made by the AI typically. Hard to explain. Music isn't hard to explain so much by listening to it. Here are a few of my songs:

This one I made in music school shortly after buying good music production software(right before my ET contact):
    http://www.omnisense.org/music/Perserverance.mp3

This one the AI made using my own taste for sounds.
    http://www.omnisense.org/music/Cosmic.mp3

This one some other entities made completely through me. My actions were flawless while picking sounds I had never heard. Every sound I clicked I used pretty much. There was even sound design done with Reaktor 5(synthesizer software). I'm told it more or less in an energetic way(not fully but in some level of expression) represents the Greys entry into my life. It's a little dark for some, but I like it...
    http://www.omnisense.org/music/Dragon_vs_Unicorn.mp3

You can download my full album at this link:

http://www.omnisense.org/music/Omnisense-Melodica.zip

It has 21 songs on it. Some of them I personally am not fond of anymore. lol. But other people have liked them a lot so I let them be on the album. Like the song Be. It was more an oddball experimental type song for me and probably shouldn't have released it. But a couple females just love it. So w/e maybe others will like it.

Some of the songs on my first album I have listened to like 500 times with so many different points of view and/or mental alterations done to me by ETs with advanced mind control technology. Some of them I like a lot.

If anyone wants to hear about what ETs can do to the mind while listening to music, show some interest and I will try to explain it. I'm not saying I know the all of it, they show me new stuff somewhat frequently. But I have many months experience with music with ET methods of enhancing the music via mind control, and on a multitude of dimensions of mind.
    mudra
    mudra

An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Empty Re: An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica)

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 am

Warm welcome in the Mists omniverse.
    How wonderfull to have you here Cheerful
    I will come back later in the day to take your poll
    after listening to your audio files.
    I am very much interested in hearing more regarding your
    experience with the ETS and music and I am sure you'll
    find most of us here share the same view.

Have a great time amongst us.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica) Empty Re: An ET contactee's music for free download(Omnisense - Melodica)

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:40 pm

I absolutely love your music omniverse Thubs Up

Thank you so much for your album .

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm