tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Transmissions from Andromeda

magamud
    magamud

Transmissions from Andromeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Transmissions from Andromeda

Post  magamud on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:59 pm

I have not seen any censoring since ive been here. Do you want to tell about your experience or is it water under the bridge?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:15 pm

magamud wrote:I have not seen any censoring since ive been here. Do you want to tell about your experience or is it water under the bridge?

Water under the bridge... as it makes no difference anyhow as I live with that person and he was banned for doing far less than what we've been seeing recently happen to We Are You.

I do not want to stir the pot. Besides....it makes no difference. He will not come back no matter what.... What was done is done. Which all in all is probably for the best in retrospect.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Were all banned cant you see!!! That is why the energy of the conversation has spilled into the MISTS OF AVALON!!!

Its sort of like when people talk a bit but dont say too much I guess were all guilty of doing that sometimes so if you wanna know how to make money on the internet just send me $19.95 and Ill tell ya! Blink Ok I read this link because I saw the comments from magamud and I quickly scanned through it as I am busy with the actual changes themselves as I bet you all are! Might be some good advice in general on how to cope with this transformation yup keep on lovin and watch the magic as Avalons Star Gates Are Open!!! Well brook maybe that will get him unbanned! Boxer Unbelievable lol Its sad to see the level of conversation degrade to a spammy style and the missing conversation and or discussions or comments from actual members of the forum and I have said before that anonymous is bull$#!* Anyone can put on a mask! from a comic book! With no roots in the ancient ways and understanding of the logos! Do you have a question? Do you have an answer? Do you have the KEYS AND CODES!!!

Big Grin 2

What if there was no water! And dare I even ask another question! What if there was no bridge!

MERLIN JT! MAAT The Winner AVALONS GRAIL GUARDIAN!!! WRITE NOW!!!
    UFO2

See you in the future Xeia

JT Candle in the Wind

cheers
    We Are You

Post  We Are You on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 pm

BLIND LINK CRAP!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY DRAGON ENERGY!!!

YOU WERE WARNED!!! WHO ARE YOU!!! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

You have posted the nabs intentionally trolling kind of like one of those alphabet agency dis information agents.

THE COUNCIL OF THUBAN HAS BUILT THE STAR HUMAN TEMPLATE!!! FACT!!!

Ban
    We Are You

Post  We Are You on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:36 pm

"WELL, IF HE DOES NOT COME BACK TO THE MISTS OF AVALON, THEN THE MISTS OF AVALON COMES BACK TO HIM"
    NOW(S) PARADIGM(S) RULE(S) NUMBER(S) ONE(S)

Brook wrote:
    magamud wrote:I have not seen any censoring since ive been here. Do you want to tell about your experience or is it water under the bridge?

Water under the bridge... as it makes no difference anyhow as I live with that person and he was banned for doing far less than what we've been seeing recently happen to We Are You.

I do not want to stir the pot. Besides....it makes no difference. He will not come back no matter what.... What was done is done. Which all in all is probably for the best in retrospect.
    We Are You

Transmissions from Andromeda - Page 2 Empty Perdón

Post  We Are You on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:29 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:30 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:39 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 am

WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! YOU ARE INTENTINALY DISRUPTING THE FLOW OF CONVERSATION!!!

EVEN ON THE HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN DOING THREAD YOU SAY NOTHING!!!

Omnipotence Ban

Current date/time is Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:50 pm