tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Dream of potential timeline of war

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Dream of potential timeline of war Empty Dream of potential timeline of war

Post  lindabaker Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Documenting my dream of March 2, 2011. I saw in complete visual detail, in color, like an HD movie the following:

Soldiers in all black uniforms going through suburban areas, which looked like the typical US. The landscape was green and sunny. The soldiers were of two types: Regular humans, and taller ones, (seven to eight feet tall) super soldier types.

The regular soldiers were in a convoy of vehicles, stopping in front of homes, removing citizens to a vehicle with a tanker on it. The tanker truck had a large open vat in the back, with a greenish clear liquid in it. The citizens were forced to remove their clothing, and they were thrown into the vat of liquid. I could see down into the vat and I watched the liquid dissolving the bodies.

The large soldiers were female, who had small round metal (electrodes?) all along their spines. These were the ones throwing the people into the vat. The large robot soldiers had long brown braided hair falling down their backs and looked to be female.

The people being culled seemed to be in a semi-sleep state. They were very compliant.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Dream of potential timeline of war Empty Re: Dream of potential timeline of war

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Was there anything in the Dream allowing You to date It ?

Like for instance - The Cars being slightly unusual or devices the Citizens had on Their Homes or even the Homes themselves...

Trippy Dream and I'll have to think on this a bit more.

Huh ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Merc, I will do my best to recall any details.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 pm

There were no telephone poles or electric wires. The vehicles looked like SUV type, black, a model that looks sleeker than what I see now. My guess would be a GM Cadillac type. The vehicles had chrome looking rectangular devices along the the top or just on the sides of the hood. The devices had indents that were round. Everything was neat and clean and orderly. It could have been Netherlands or North West Germany, for example. Rolling green landscape and tidy homes.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Well - With the Vehicles looking slightly different and them having Tech on them that isn't there yet is actually a good thing.

What I mean is this. This is obviously something to happen in a Future Now but It is a Future Now that has advanced shall We say from this point to then and It appears to be along a rather Negative Timeline.

We just have to hope Its a Future Now We won't have to experience but by seeing It before It happens - We can now intend and work towards it not occurring...

If there is anything else You can remember Linda - Please add It.

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Wow, what a nightmare. Tacodog

Could this be an alternate reality?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 pm

My feeling is that I have been shown a timeline that we want to avoid. The dream showed me that complacency permitted the atrocious acts. We will not go down this timeline, no, no. We recently shifted away from the nuclear war timeline. Now, we must shift from the globalist takedown. We will do this. We have already proved we can do this. This is why some are being shown, I suppose. I don't like that one of the dreamers is me, but I am courageous, an elder, and a writer. I am immortal and I have only temporary fears.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Linda, this could also be linked to your concern for people in your area who are unaware of the New Madrid Fault and the ones who were compliant (asleep, unaware) are the ones who may not make it through. I just saw the latest youtube video by Dutch and so I suspect, based on the data and the HARRP signatures there will be a quake of 5.0 or greater within the next 3 days. New moon was Friday. Window closes on Monday. I put Dutch's video in the first post on the Madrid thread.

Soldiers could also relate to FEMA or others to come if the quake is significant. Indeed they would be going through sorting out who is there and who didn't make it. Also, the first day of Spring is March 20th - and the day of the planetary alignment with the moon, PX, the sun and a few other planets. Given what HARRP is doing now to the Madrid Fault line, ongoing quakes even after the drilling has stopped and the upcoming planetary alignment something is bound to happen. Dutch mentioned seeing Quake waves prior to the last large quake and seeing them again now. Indeed there is a war going on against the people if these quakes are being triggered by HARRP using a planetary alignment to help things along and indeed, whoever is behind this must be without heart and soul.

Nicolai also mentioned between the 15 to the end of the month that Yellowstone will erupt and it stands to reason if one goes the other would too. It's a cascade effect.

We also know prayer can alter timelines so keeping that in mind this may never happen. However, given how desperate the illuminati NWO are to get things in place now I would not put it past those negative elements to be orchestrating the HARRP waves in areas they would like to see devastated.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Linda this does'nt specially needs to be the future . There have been very advanced civilizations on this Planet and around this one that looked very much like our current times.
    That's why our times are so restimulative to many and that a lot of the drama played back then is coming back to life now.
    You can date that incident as being past or future with a simple kinesiology test .
    You make a ring by joining the tips of thumb and index of left hand and by pulling at it with another ring formed by thumb and index joined in it with right hand.
    When the left hand ring remains strong and you can't easily break it while asking your question the answer is yes .
    When the ring is loose and breaks while asking your question the answer is No.

If the incident is from the past just acknowledge it and let go .
    If it is from the future just acknowledge it and let go .

Remember that if we weren't moving upstream we would'nt be here at all.
    We are letting loose of the past and by doing so we are creating a new future in alignment with Heart.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am