tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
sjkted
romina
reality=check
hobbit
MargueriteBee
mudra
investigator
Mercuriel
Carol
JesterTerrestrial
TRANCOSO
sabina
Micjer
Silent Witness
Floyd
19 posters

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?)

Post  Carol Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:56 pm

They have 57 pages of that? face palm (sigh) walks away shaking head in disbelief.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    romina
    romina

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?)

Post  romina Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Naaah, Charlie Boy is just playing on dear Bill's childhood dream:

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 NWO

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Facepalmua8

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Facepalm2
    sjkted
    sjkted

Post  sjkted Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:55 pm

I think Bill is switching over to a reality-show type format.

--sjkted
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Bill King Arthur

Post  Jenetta Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:11 am

[quote="Micjer"]The Sleep of King Arthur in Avalon by Edward Burne-Jones

Central to Arthurian legend is the notion that King Arthur never died, but slept on in Avalon awaiting the moment when the nation most needed his return. This summer, King Arthur has at last come back to England. Edward Burne-Jones's eerily monumental painting The Sleep of Arthur in Avalon has been in Puerto Rico since 1963.

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Sleeparthur372

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2008/may/17/art.art

Kind of a weird coincidence!

Maybe this is where the newly arisen Christ (whom some believe is here 2nd time) is living...just an idea. Those that believe this say he is keeping a low profile this time around.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:37 am

He said, I said, who said? OMG it just gets more wacky by the second

On Kerry now saying that Bill didn't believed her but he does believe Charlie

FYI... Bill just told me over the weekend in Phoenix about the King Arthur twist to Charles' story. He said he didn't want me to share that until he decided it was ok.

What I am saying is that I already knew because my past life recall told me this a long time ago... But Bill never believed me. Other psychics have also told him this by the way for what it's worth. Whether Charles and group simply tapped into this 'overlay' or know more about it is not clear. Suffice to say it's their version of events... ala bloodlines. This is their obsession. Not mine.

The fact is, Bill did not believe me when I told him this 5 years ago...now he believes Charles because he put it in terms of bloodlines ...go figure.

The King Arthur/Guinevere connection is real regardless of the historical "image". By the way, King Arthur was not a good man back then contrary to his historical image. I remember him well. In many ways ... he was seriously f---cked up. For the record. But the roundtable was a brilliant idea that has far reaching symbolic and magical consequences...

Oh, yeah and I would not trust Charles as far as I could throw him...which most likely isn't far at all. He and his group want to reconstitute the roundtable to use the magical circle for their own dark ends... Just like what happened way back when. For those who were there they will remember....

Kerry
    Unquote

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=37&id=27234&limit=10&limitstart=10&Itemid=147#27276

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 SuperStock_1848-109229
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 am

Andromeda wrote:He said, I said, who said? OMG it just gets more wacky by the second

I know how much the entire Avalon legend is appealing to many .
    Who would'nt like to be part of a story of Love , magic , honor and bravery...taking place in the mysteriously isle of Avalon ...

But this is so childish of Kerry ... I gently smile .

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 N56L

The Mists of Avalon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLp9Tls0VQ

Enjoy

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:47 am

It is clear from both B&K statements that their self-delusions fed into and supported each other. Yet in the end, self-delusion is at the root of this drama.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 am

That's right dear Mudra, no one knows what happened exactly because history is writen by the victors and the saxons destroyed what was before them in the same way the Normans that came after destroyed the saxon history

Love to you from andromeda

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Fall_flowers_thank_you_cardp137166749232337012q6k5_400
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 am

je-sus-christ
    sjkted
    sjkted

Post  sjkted Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 pm

MargueriteBee wrote:Seems to me that the king and his knights is just an old program being brought back and reused, why?

Where is Merlin?

Maybe it's the program that gets used when everyone looses confidence in the current regime. Just a thought...

--sjkted
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:48 pm

sjkted wrote:
    MargueriteBee wrote:Seems to me that the king and his knights is just an old program being brought back and reused, why?

Where is Merlin?

Maybe it's the program that gets used when everyone looses confidence in the current regime. Just a thought...

--sjkted

MAYBE!!! ITS NOT THE PROGRAM!!! ALSO JUST A THOUGHT!!!

LOL SJKTED WHATS GOOD YO! WHAT DOSE THAT MEAN :)

MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD GO READ MY THREAD AGAIN!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! Double Thumbs Up WITH YOUR EYE WIDE OPEN!!!

DID YOU READ ANYTHING I POSTED IN THE LAST 6 YEARS!!! LOL YA ITS A BUNCH OF NOISE!!! LOL BLA BLA BLA!!!

WANT A LIST!!! LET ME CALL UP MY RESEARCH TEAM!!! THEIR ON THE CRUISE SHIP!!! ADVANCED TICKETS A MILLION BUCKS!!!

HURRY!!! ONLY 7 BILLION TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE!!! UFO2 SEND ME MONEY SO I DONT HAVE TO SLEEP ON MY BAKERY FLOOR!!!

MAYBE NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW AND THE HUMANS CAN KEEP RUNNING BACKWARDS ON THE GMO HAMSTER WHEEL!!!

FLIPPING OUT AND FLOPPING AROUND JUST TO GET BACK UP ONLY TO BE SMACKED BY THE NEXT COSMIC WAVE!!! sunny

JUST TO WIND THEM UP LIKE A SPINNING TOP!!! Crazy Happy WATCH THEM SPIN OUTTA CONTROL AND RUN INTO A TREE!!!

WHO BUILT THE ROUND TABLE!!! WHO STANDS FOR TRUTH!!! IM BANNED FROM "PROJECT" AVALON TWICE!!!

Nutbar HAVE FUN WITH YOUR CHOSEN 18 OR WHATEVER!!! THAT MAKES 9!!! IM AGENT DOUBLE OH NINE!!! 2UPONBOND!!!

ENDOF CYCLE 0909 = 18 = 9. WITHOUT DOUBT. WITHOUT UNCERTAINTY. END OF CYCLE. START OF MAGIC!!! WHY AM I HERE!!!

MY TEAM DOSE NOT START WARS!!! WE FINISH THEM!!! THANK YOU!!!

PEACE JT!

Adv2

JT Candle in the Wind
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 am

Andromeda wrote:He said, I said, who said? OMG it just gets more wacky by the second

FYI... Bill just told me over the weekend in Phoenix about the King Arthur twist to Charles' story. He said he didn't want me to share that until he decided it was ok.

What I am saying is that I already knew because my past life recall told me this a long time ago... But Bill never believed me. Other psychics have also told him this by the way for what it's worth. Whether Charles and group simply tapped into this 'overlay' or know more about it is not clear. Suffice to say it's their version of events... ala bloodlines. This is their obsession. Not mine.

The fact is, Bill did not believe me when I told him this 5 years ago...now he believes Charles because he put it in terms of bloodlines ...go figure.

The King Arthur/Guinevere connection is real regardless of the historical "image". By the way, King Arthur was not a good man back then contrary to his historical image. I remember him well. In many ways ... he was seriously f---cked up. For the record. But the roundtable was a brilliant idea that has far reaching symbolic and magical consequences...

Oh, yeah and I would not trust Charles as far as I could throw him...which most likely isn't far at all. He and his group want to reconstitute the roundtable to use the magical circle for their own dark ends... Just like what happened way back when. For those who were there they will remember....

Kerry
    Unquote

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=37&id=27234&limit=10&limitstart=10&Itemid=147#27276

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 SuperStock_1848-109229

It is not possible to be a reincarnation of Arthur or Guinevere as you know andro. There is no bloodline from a non existent person. It cannot be.
    I wrote the following rambling passage to try to explain why.

I was having lunch one day with some people I knew in a cramped cottage halfway up a hill top in sleepy Somerset not a million miles away from Glastonbury. As the chap's wife served up some homemade organic wholemeal pizza, we were discussing as was usual the idea of community and self sufficiency. Casually dropped in the conversation was that the thunderous sound of gigantic waves hitting the coast no more than 20 miles away would be heard from that very location during the impending pole shift. The chap was a channeller.

One of the things central to his philosophy was the reactivation of old Camelot. Essentially, this comprised an area of land covering Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset and including places such as Castle Carey, Shaftesbury and Glastonbury which, it is said help to form the heart chakra of our planet. This area would become a safe zone of sorts energetically, with the feminine energy ,kwan Yin, (Guinevere?) working through the women to impregnate the land. It was envisiged that a series of self sufficient communities would appear in this reintroduction of Camelot populated by peoples with their heart centres opened prior to planetary readjustment, allowing them to facillitate the incomimg energies and vibrations associated with new conditions on Earth.

This chap and his wife were trying for a child but it was suggested by someone else that he had become so submerged in the energies of Camelot that his wife would remain childless just as the archetype of Guinevere herself remained.

That part of England is dripping with mystery legend and myth. Gwynn Ap Nudd was Lord of the Underworld who was said to rule over the fairy world in the belly of the Tor. He had a twin, gwythyr who represented the light or the sun, thus forming a symbiotic relationship representing the cosmic dance of death and birth, lihjt and darkness, spirit and matter. These two figures fight it out for the attentions of Creiddylad who rather unsportingly carried her off into his under world. Not entirely impressed with this draconian action, Gwythyr assembled an army and went to give Gwyn ap Nudds arse a good kicking. Unfortunately for him, Gwynn perservered though it was through the diplomatic intervention of a certain King Arthur that Crieiddylad be returned to her father's side and each May Day thereafter they could fight and whoever was the victor on that day would get to keep her.

There is a similar story where Melwas who was king of the Summer Land (other world) is taken on by Arthur at the Tor, here Arthur taking the roll of Gwythyr and Melwas is Gwynn ap Nudd. The lady caught in the middle of this cosmic battle is of course Guinevere both her and Crieddylad being daughters of a sun king. The woman representing unity between the cosmic adversaries of day and night.

It is clear these legends and myths were borne out of the nature religons of the early Britons, druids, celts, the Irish and the Welsh. They are populated with characters who function as archetypes. There may have been some figures in history associated with these archetypes but it most certainly was not the other way round.

The energy of these myths and legends is imbued into the mystical landscape of Avalon. Not so much Tintagel where the American and German tourists go to buy thier trinkets but across the landscape of which the Isle of Glass, or Avalon with its tor, is the centre on the St Michael ley line. The Glastonbury Zodiac which surrounds the village is aseries of ancient mounds pathways and streams that form the 12 signs of the Zodiac. They correspond exactly with their stellar counterparts and in walking the signs one is said to put themselves in direct contact with the stellar energies associated with each sign.

So yes one can pick up things when in Avalon but it it probably stems from the egregore of the myth and legend of the landscape. Interestngly, the occultist and educationalist Rudolf Stiener visited Tintagel just before death and from a clairvoyant vision there, claimed it had once been a great centre of the mysteries. It may be possible to recall a past life their but it is not possible that it would be
    Arthur or Guinevere. As they never existed as such they have no bloodline. There are no descendents of the mythical King Arthur. Charles has no idea what he is talking about. Is it that the 12 knights are the star signs and the Round Table the Zodiac? His 18 comes from the name Adolf Hitler as has been discussed elswhere. His followers are fools.

Today we see a battle to wrestle The name of Avalon from dark forces represented by Charles and his minions aswell as others.. .Ok, its just a forum but the name itself evokes strong reaction to those once associated with such a place. Or perhaps a place with which they shall become associated in the future.
    (Personally I wouldnt give Charles that much credit but he ceratinly has been disruptive enough to cause more problems than they needed over there.)

Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Frillb10

Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm

OMG Reunite. That picture is absolutely priceless and something Bill would probably hang up in his home if he had a home. Being homelss does present its own problems.

As for one or the other. Being two-faced he could be both.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Kerry wrote:The King Arthur/Guinevere connection is real regardless of the historical "image".
    This quote by Kerry has changed my life!

Ladies & gentlemen: The Earth is flat, regardless of the scientific 'image'!

Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Thought you would get a kick out of that picture carol...lol

I can't claim credit, a friend of mine whizzed that one up.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:26 pm

HERES A POST TO WIZZ SOME KICKS FOR YAS!!! PEACE JT!

Check it out
    Going out
    On the late night
    Looking tight
    Feeling nice
    It's a XXXX fight
    I can tell
    I just know
    That it's going down
    Tonight
    At the door we don't wait cause we know them
    At the bar six shots just beginning
    That's when "dick head" put his hands on me
    But you see...

I'm not here for your entertainment
    You don't really want to mess with me tonight
    Just stop and take a second
    I was fine before you walked into my life

CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS OVER!!! BEFORE IT BEGAN!!!

KEEP YOUR DRINKS JUST GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!

ITS JUST YOU AND YOUR HAND TONIGHT!!!

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Title4-The_Hidden_Hand

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 1262374845371
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:31 pm

lol!

Sorry I can't hear ya, can you scream a little louder?

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Reunite wrote: lol!

Sorry I can't hear ya, can you scream a little louder?

Yes.

JT Candle in the Wind
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Kerry wrote:The King Arthur/Guinevere connection is real regardless of the historical "image".

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 ARE-YOU-A-WIZARD
    jojo
    jojo

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) - Page 2 Empty burning in desire in love and betrayal

Post  jojo Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

Maybe the world is more than just round.
    Archetypal overlays that capture one's imagination, and then, perhaps capture you!???

Perhaps in the dream-time we enter these castles and play out different roles. Perhaps the roles we play we remember as past life experiences. What is more real? The dream or our waking dreams?

Perhaps remembering the dream time role of Arthur helps balance living in a car. I feel very sorry for the living in a car part for Bill...if that is the case...

However perhaps the car took a wrong turn in the waking dream...
    I have thought a lot about archetypes, and how I think they can catch you perhaps like a native american dream catcher. Perhaps we have all been Arthur and Guenny and Lancelot. Who hasn't felt burned in love, burning in desire in love and in betrayal? I don't think one can resolve all those roles. Let alone the role of the helpless baby we all have been. Those roles stand on their own, and have to be put into a sand painting or mandala or a round table to begin to make any sense of all the games and roles we have played.

Bill and Kerry may seem silly... Wonder how it looks in the dream-time? Wonder how the fools we have all been would judge it?
    The Tarot Deck major arcana attemps to state all that we can experience and be.
    I am the current reincarnation of David Wilcock. Who knows what we can be?
    I do hope Bill will find a home... Perhaps he can be bunkmates with Chuck?
    Life is very difficult to navigate...

Very interesting thread....

Thanks
    jocolor

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am