tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Domancic method - everyone can do it

romina
    romina

Domancic method - everyone can do it Empty Domancic method - everyone can do it

Post  romina Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 pm

It's not shamanistic healing, but it's prana/ki/chi/bioenergy and it is healing with bare hands. Big Grin 3

I'm a huge fan of shamanism but I've always thought that one can never do that kind of healing or similar kind without proper shaman teacher and a process similar to the one described in Castaneda's books.Very Happy

Then my higer self lead me to this man's work and hypothesis and it opened a door for me. He says everyone has it in oneself, everyone can heal just the way he does. He even holds seminars to teach others which I haven't had a chance to go to.
    Probably I will not ever go to his seminar because I have a teacher of my own-->my higher self. Crazy Happy

My higher self, as I've mentioned, brought me to his work and after I've seen some of the principals in these videos, HS showed me step by step what I need to do to heal some of my family members. Of course, free will is a huuugeeee issue and an obstacle, because those who do not wish to be healed, cannot be healed by me (even if they consciously say they want to be healed, on a subconscious level the resistance is present and tangible).
    Obviously, I do not operate at the shamanistic level, but hey, it's a start and very important stepping stone for those like me who love to try what they hear about. cheers

We all have it in our selves...we can all do it...we've just never been told how.

devakas
    devakas

Domancic method - everyone can do it Empty Re: Domancic method - everyone can do it

Post  devakas Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:41 am

simple and wonderful truth "We all have it in our selves...we can all do it...we've just never been told how"
    thank you romina for sharing
    malletzky
    malletzky

Domancic method - everyone can do it Empty Re: Domancic method - everyone can do it

Post  malletzky Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:56 am

Healing ourself, my family members and all who requested for a healing is something I discovered 5-6 years ago.

Actually, "discovered" is not the proper term, as on another (say higherself) level, I was doing this unconscious for many, many years. Few years ago, I just got aware of the fact that we all realy have it in ourselves...and I'm practicing "my own method" since then, when asked or when I get the permition (not only in person, but many times a permition from the other's higherself) to do so. I don't use my hands...or very rarely (my daughter insists to get healing only from my hands for example :-) ), I rather play with the energies around me and the "participant"

Unfortunately, the free will can be and is an big issue. I've had to watch a very dear woman dying while her higherself refused to get any healing (also cancer). This was so sad back then, knowing that she left a 10 year old boy only with his father back on earth. But from a higher perspective, I know it was meant to be so. Only, how would you tell the boy that his mother wasn't willing to be among us any more?

I also don't "operate" on a shamanic level...and you'll never ever see me get paid for this.

Have you ever heard of Anya Petrovic? After looking some articles about Tesla on the net, I discovered her very interesting website, which is written both in english and serbian.

You might want to take a look:

About her: http://www.themetamorphoses.com/p12_who_is_anya.html

About her work: http://www.themetamorphoses.com/p5_what_is_Tmetamorphosis.html

About her very "unusual" encounter with Sai Baba: http://www.themetamorphoses.com/p13_1_sai_baba.html

btw...Romina...welcome here and enjoy your stay...ili dobrodosla cheers

much respect
    Malletzky

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 am

Good catch Romina,

Mind blowing thoughts in the last video . If those doctors knew that healing is that simple , what a waste of time are their studies ...... and what about the fact that the majority of the population believe that shamanic treatments work but only 0.001 % of the medical research is interested in researching this type of treatments ...

najlepsa hvala
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Thank you romina Cheerful
    I enjoyed watching these videos.
    I am in complete resonance with them.
    When my little Chihuahua dog fell from
    a two story balcony a couple of years ago
    and was left with a broken pelvis and nerve
    problems in two of his legs I healed him mainly
    with herbs and hands applications at a distance from his
    body . I intuitively knew what to do and he responded
    very well to this . After two weeks he was back on his
    paws and walking .