tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Sanicle
Brook
Aquaries1111
devakas
8 posters

The truth about alien abductions - Dr. Karla Turner

RedEzra
    RedEzra

The truth about alien abductions - Dr. Karla Turner - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth about alien abductions - Dr. Karla Turner

Post  RedEzra Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:31 am

So humanity got a huge problem with so called alien abductions and who are those aliens anyway. Wow that is a can of worms. Secret military bases where both Ufos and aliens are supposedly spotted on a regular basis.

Well the occult Nazis who were shipped over to the US after WWII in what was known as Operation Paperclip allegedly made contact with aliens who provided them the blueprint for building Ufos.

So it is not a stretch of the imagination to assume that there is a cooperation among aliens and occultists in various positions of power. But who are those aliens and yes "Lam" of Aleister Crowley "Moroni" of Joseph Smith "Jibril of Muhammed and "Kuthumi" of Helena Blavatsky are aliens.

But who are they and what are they up to ? It is not ok to lie and harm humans so they are obviously up to no good. But who's gonna stop them as they are not flesh and blood ?

In the case of alien abductions Joe Jordan a former Mutual UFO Network Field Investigator (Mufon) found a simple solution to this abduction problem as presented in his website alienresistance.org.

Remember how demons obeyed Jesus ? Well they still do !

Sanicle
    Sanicle

The truth about alien abductions - Dr. Karla Turner - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth about alien abductions - Dr. Karla Turner

Post  Sanicle Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Yes, that's a great point you raise Red Ezra.  I've read of accounts of this as well, from more than one.  Faith is definitely power.  But I also have to say that I've read of others who've tried prayer and it didn't work for them at all.  And then, as said above, I've heard of others who use their own will to send these dark ones on their way and I know that this has worked for me too, here and in the other dimensions. 

So what I've deduced from this is that it is the condensed quality of the energy we express when making the demand.......that it is full of conviction, brooking no debate......that gives it its power to deny the intrusion into our space by these beings.  For those that have a total belief that Jesus will help them and has the right to, there is no fear or lack of belief that would weaken that flow of energy, and that's the whole point.  It's that level of belief in 'right' that's necessary.  I happen to believe that each of us has that right as individuals to deny these dark ones unwelcome access to our beings as well, and so can send out the same quality of force in our denial to them.  And that same level of intensity in projected energy can also manipulate energies to be shaped to our will in the astral realms where the energy is less dense and more malleable.  Energy follows thought much more quickly there.  Those who have lucid dreams know this and utilize it readily.

We are all God's children after all and Jesus told us that we could do as much or more than he can because of that didn't he?   I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:01 am

What if this Whole Solar System is the equivalent of the Babylon5 Space-Station??!! What if (in some sense) this Solar System is the Last-Best Hope for Resolving Ancient Star Wars??!! What if the "Regressives" have legitimate reasons for being "Regressive"?? I spoke with a mysterious individual who scoffed when I used the term "Regressive". They seemed to be Mad at Humanity (going way, way, way back). I've frankly been attempting to think about Solar System Governance from as many perspectives as possible (Human and Otherwise -- Progressive and Regressive) and I have found this to be extremely frightening and disorienting.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:48 am

Sanicle wrote:Yes, that's a great point you raise Red Ezra.  I've read of accounts of this as well, from more than one.  Faith is definitely power.  But I also have to say that I've read of others who've tried prayer and it didn't work for them at all.

Yes it does not always work but that is biblical as well because there were seven sons of one Sceva a Jewish chief priest who implored evil spirits "by the Jesus whom Paul preaches".

"And the evil spirit answered and said, 'Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?'" - Act 19:15

So if it does not work as it is supposed to work as "God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name," - Philippians 2:9 then it is not the name that is in fault but the one not properly invoking the name perhaps in doubt or what not.

"Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, 'Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.'" - Luke 10:17

Another point to remember is that discarnate entities are also intelligent and can trick one to think that a particular spiritual defense is working while in actuality it is not working at all.

Sanicle wrote:We are all God's children after all and Jesus told us that we could do as much or more than he can because of that didn't he?   I love you

God is the Creator of this universe and the Maker of men and women but many give away the birthright to be heirs of God because of evil living.

"Jesus said to them, 'If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.'" - John 8:42-44
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:25 am

Thanks for pointing that distinction out Red Ezra.  I didn't know one had to be so specific, and maybe others who read this who might need it one day didn't realize either.

So what do you think about using one's own will?  I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 pm

This is Part 1 of a five part series which listens in on an actual hypnotherapy session of Dr Corrado Malanga in which he rids his patient from a parasite. 
    The other 4 parts are available at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLywDa5vH7qE6BOJQlGzsLuJczWruglmL8&v=5kQlPhV_7w0

Part 1

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:48 am

Sanicle wrote:So what do you think about using one's own will?  I love you

Well we usually use our own will most of the time unless we submit to parents peer pressure etc... but in battle with dragons devils and demons it is best to let God deal with it. And as you know to me God is the Trinity of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit like we humans are body soul and spirit.

Basically I think the best thing to do is to study the Scriptures stop sinning repent for past sins and dedicate one's life to the Son and try to be like Him and talk to Him. In other words invite Jesus to guide guard and protect us and confer us eternal life.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 pm

The following video is the first of a group of seven in which a nice, motherly looking lady by the name of Barbara Lamb is interviewed regarding her experiences as a regressor of those who've experienced abduction, including by reptilians. To give her credentials, Barbara Lamb is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist living in Claremont, California. She is also a Certified Hypnotherapist and Regression Therapist. Her specialty is hypnotic regressions with Experiences regarding extraterrestrial contacts and visitations. She has facilitated over 3000 regressions, and accumulated a substantial amount of insight and information about this phenomenon from her research. She is known as an expert in this spiritual and multi-dimensional ET communication work.

What I find so interesting is that, even though she's regressed many who appear to have had traumatic and painful experiences with the reptilians, she herself seems to have developed quite a rapport with them, even admiration. If you watch the videos (particularly the first) you'll understand why. The 5th one is particularly interesting also imo as in that one she recounts regressing a gentleman who remembers seeing her working with him and other ETs during which she also 'gives orders' to a reptilian that appears. It makes me wonder if she's one of those who runs support groups whom James Bartley seems to be so against. But they also explain why some abductees seem to develop a fondness for them. Hmmmm.

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTV8iXU1tk

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Are these the surface memories the subjects minds are manipulated into reviewing as James Bartley claims occurs or are these genuinely realized memories?

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am