tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

St Germain and Charles

arctourist
    arctourist

St Germain and Charles - Page 4 Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  arctourist Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 am

yeah-hey again!
    lovely to be here!
    hey,can anyone help me find some other 'avatar',this one is a little goofy even for me-
    ...a picture of bill ryan would be funny-no?
    oh i don't know...there's great people everywhere,i reckon-they just probly don't speak up as much as-well,who am i to say....
    this place feels much more serious,in a much less-heavy kinda way,if y'know what i mean?
    thanks again tho,uh......is this thing on?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 am

Boy, am I glad we do not have here members who would ask such questions as those quoted here by malletzky! And I like the fact that this place has not so many members and is quieter. At least I know that i will not come across some ridiculous questions and ridiculous answers, unless it is for humorous purpose...lol.

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am

malletzky wrote:What's the purpose of asking such question? Just as one may believe that Charles sits in front of his "all-knowing-christal-ball" and can and will answer these?

With the due respect to every single soul on their awakening paths, but it's so obvious that there are many, many newcomer spiritualy unprepaired to absorb the flood of the presented information and the ability to descern the significance of what's going on on Avalon, but also in the entire world not only in the phisycal creation, but also on many layers of the divine creation.

This is why I said it's sad...I feel empathy for all those innocent and pure souls who could get trapped in one and particular way of thinking just on the very begining of their awakening...limited to some other's truth...without being willing to search for their own and only truth. But hey, I accept this...this is eventualy the path they've chosen to go...so be it.

Oh...btw...the majority of us here, we've been there...on Avalon...and we survived such periods of an enormous flood of new members and threads/posts related to the one or the other issue like the Nexus Thread from Astralwalker or the Thuban thread from Abrax (just to name a few).

And even these, relatively harmless (in comparation to what's happening on Avalon right now) issues were discussed with such waste of personal energies back then, causing much stress on Avalon...but this curent situation is alarming...and the old members there have already noticed this by now (like Chriss, see his last posts---or maybe he will want to give his POV here too, if reading this).

with much respect
    malletzky

Thanks mall~ you are spot on~ It's hard to believe some of the inane questions posed to this "all knowing seer!" LOL

I checked in briefly this am and saw Chris' post saying that many old members are being quiet... so many new members and a cacophany of noise... very sad.

I love you all, here in the peace and wide-open safety of The Mists I love you

PS Can someone give me a cliff notes version of this machine business they are so enthralled by? I cannot bring myself to wade through the muck to get a clearer picture since I abandoned that thread last week study
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:25 am

Floyd wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:
    icecold wrote:Users browsing this forum: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests

They gotta sleep sometimes Holmes...

Wink

Really? I thought it was because everyone knew Ice was around! Razz

I love dancin' with you Floyd. Insanely Happy

arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 am

i'm rather nauseated by the patronising suckups there-sucking up to charles and bill and his little heirarchy there...- and yeah,the stupid questions,-ooh,i wanna be able to reply...why,i don't know-because that's what a forum is for maybe?
    well anyways....i'm just trying to understand the whole thing,have a lot of reading to do,and i'll surely share my impressions given the chance...
    anyways,i've been trying to change my stupid profile here with no success...
    i guess we'll just see what happens-thanks for your patience,oldsters!
    i'm not so young myself-old enough not to appreciate those annoying little smiley-faces and the obscene sucking up-e-yecch!
    i just wanna see some questions answered-why does anyone think anyone cares or should care wtf they think or feel like posting...y'know??
    sorry...this should be funny-it is to me-thanks to the forum-haha!
    i just noticed a guy saying he was an english teacher there,and he offered to 'check people's grammar and spelling' and then in the very same post misspelled definitely as 'definately'
    huhaw!
    sorry-do i sound annoyed? i guess i need to lighten up-i'll never be allowed to post there anymore anyway most likely-beyond hopefully at least an initial greeting from the first guy to get banned-the first i knew of anyway-and right after that they started banning more people-all for better reasons than my being banned- and with no warning in my case!..and this was just a day or two before anyone knew charles would ever answer questions there...i simply saw nothing to lose and was feeling picked on by a moderator,and i guess i have to admit i did say moderators sucked-got no warning,but then i did say 'thanks,dick' in my next and final post,,, can i call'm or what! hahaha! ......ah well...
    i'm over it. really. seriously! ok i'll be back!
    hahaha!
    { sorry...obviously i couldn't talk this way on a 'serious thread' such as we were talking about...just havin' a little -whatever y'callit-thanks again ! )
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:22 pm

malletzky wrote:

1. In regards to music; does the intention within the music make a difference, or to state it a differently; does the state of mind of the musician while he/she is creating the music determine the effect?

2. Would you care to elaborate? What IS the relevance of astrology? Does it (along with eye color) help determine outlook? Is it a way to decode our life path or mission here?

3. You have stated that eye color helps to determine outlook; does this mean our outlook is somewhat set prior to our incarnation here? Will you define outlook for us?

What's the purpose of asking such question? Just as one may believe that Charles sits in front of his "all-knowing-christal-ball" and can and will answer these?

with much respect
    malletzky

My take is that every serious researcher that arrived on the Charle's Q and A thread would 'nt be able to stay there more than a few minutes.

Would Bill wish to remain truthfull it would be wise of him to make changes to his blog as I can see nothing that he promises there that is matching reality .

What's New
    The Project Avalon

25 January 2011

THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

The questions and answers thread, where Charles (as 'Atticus') is answering questions - with some details that had previously been totally off-record, and which I never imagined would be released so soon (if ever!) - is here.

Some of the information may be of great significance. Charles, in his own words, has to a large measure had his hands untied. In my opinion and that of many others, there is something remarkable happening here.

Yes it is remarkable but not exactly in the way expected.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 pm

arctourist wrote:

anyways,i've been trying to change my stupid profile here with no success...
    i guess we'll just see what happens-thanks for your patience,oldsters!

Hi arctourist , to change your avatar go to UCP ( under our banner) and you'll
    find several things you can do to set you nicely going in the Mists: preferences,
    signature, making friends, avatar ...

Have a try and let's see how you are doing.

For any problem you may encounter we have a " glitches and bugs " thread :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/f7-glitches-bugs

Have a great time here .

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 pm

arctourist wrote:...the stupid questions

There are no stupid questions...only stupid answers (or no answers at all) Wink

All questions are legitim and each individual should ask any question...but a discernment is needed to recognise the right time, right place and the right person to whom the questions should be asked.

And this is not the case on Avalon at the moment.

much respect
    malletzky
    arctourist
    arctourist

St Germain and Charles - Page 4 Empty stupid questions-right!

Post  arctourist Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 pm

yeah-no,that seems right..
    i have a feeling some of my own questions would be called stupid as well-if i weren't so 'stupid' to have got myself 'forcibly removed' from the forum so to speak...rather,i misdirected my own energy in exactly the wrong direction y'might say-haha
    thanks again-and i'll see wtf i can do-if anything-jahaha
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Hehe .. you made it arctourist cheers
    Well done . Nice avatar.

Love from me
    mudra
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:42 pm

hey thanks again!
    well! i guess i can't help but look around a little-i'll have more to say later!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:56 pm

malletzky wrote:There are no stupid questions...
    Quite some years ago (12 or so at least) I was editor for a talkshow my ex-girlfriend - but still BIG friend - Patty Brard did, and she was gonna do an interview with Marilyn Manson.

He was on my - more than Patty's - 'wish list' for 2 years allready, so I had been following his career, and had noticed that he hated journalists, not so much for their profession, but because of their stupid questions.
    ('Is Marilyn Manson your real name..?')

I was totally convinced that if the first question would be intelligent enough to trigger him, Patty was allowed to do a much longer interview than just those 5-10 minutes.

So I prepared 25 questions/subquestions.
    (Patty thought I was mad for putting so much work in such a supposedly short interview, although she did agree with my theory.)

The first question was: 'What is Marilyn Manson more than the summ of Ziggy Stardust, Sigue Sigue Sputnik & Qua Lude?'

Now Ziggy Stardust (a Bowie character) & SSS (an English glamrock band) were easy, but Qua Lude - the character Fee Waybill, leadsinger of The Tubes, had created for their song 'White Punks On Dope' - was an 'insiders only' one.

Marilyn Manson has been influenced/inspired by these kind of acts, & I was pretty sure he knew who Qua Lude was, and that he would appericiate the question, because it ment he would be able to come up with a 'meaningfull' answer.

To cut a long story short; Patty did a one hour interview, that she sold (for $25.000) to Mansons' record company Universal, & that's been around for a number of years as THE Marilyn Manson interview.

So imo there are indeed stupid questions, Mall.

Beer
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Can I just say in regard to questions asked. I and other members over there have said on AV2 that many of the questions are ridiculous. It is of little use to discuss it here, except to say, the most important or pertinent questions and dialogues occur in PM.

Take my word for it. What you see on the public forum is a cover story. The members here don't have an adequate view of what is really happening behind the scenes. Let me say that it is much more constructive and information laden. Plans and learning are being laid down in these dialogues.

Connections are being made that you are unaware of. They don't appear in the public forum. The ball is rolling and yet none can see it.

That is why this conversation is ephemeral.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 pm

icecold wrote:Can I just say in regard to questions asked. I and other members over there have said on AV2 that many of the questions are ridiculous. It is of little use to discuss it here, except to say, the most important or pertinent questions and dialogues occur in PM.

Take my word for it. What you see on the public forum is a cover story. The members here don't have an adequate view of what is really happening behind the scenes. Let me say that it is much more constructive and information laden. Plans and learning are being laid down in these dialogues.

Connections are being made that you are unaware of. They don't appear in the public forum. The ball is rolling and yet none can see it.

Lmfao
    Sure.

Cover story...

Plans & learning...

The ball is rolling and yet none can see it...

Whatever.

Hope you get off on it, icecold.

albino
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 pm

[quote="TRANCOSO"]
    icecold wrote:Can I just say in regard to questions asked. I and other members over there have said on AV2 that many of the questions are ridiculous. It is of little use to discuss it here, except to say, the most important or pertinent questions and dialogues occur in PM.

Lmfao
    Sure.

Cover story...

Plans & learning...

Whatever.

You have no idea Trancoso.

BTW that was a very impressive response. Big Grin 2
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 pm

[quote="icecold"]
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Lmfao
    Sure.

Cover story...

Plans & learning...

Whatever.

Hey, as long as I have no idea, & you apparently ain't gonna clear things up, there's not much to discuss, is there?

I'd almost say: 'Go f#ck yourself!', but I won't.

Pannenkoek.
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:07 pm

[quote="TRANCOSO"]
    icecold wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Lmfao
    Sure.

Cover story...

Plans & learning...

Whatever.

Hey, as long as I have no idea, & you apparently ain't gonna clear things up, there's not much to discuss, is there?

I'd almost say: 'Go f#ck yourself!', but I won't.

Pannenkoek.

LOL. Don't hold back on my account. In your position I wouldn't. Boxer

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:15 pm

No No

Ephemeral...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 am

icecold wrote:That is why this conversation is ephemeral.

Ephemeral > (from Greek εφήμερος - ephemeros, literally "lasting only one day") meaning transitory, existing only briefly.

Care to be more specific or is this gonnna be so brief that theres no need to be specific ? Clarify...

-//-

As I've said to others here previously > Cryptic much ?

Suspect

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:19 am

What you see on the public forum is a cover story.
    In other words, most of what's been posted by these sweet fools, has just been a complete waste of time on their part? Or do they know this & they're just posting their nonsense to cover the cover story?

And if the most important or pertinent questions and dialogues indeed occur in PM, this means that some are part of 'the secret, behind the scene' knowledge & others are not...

Seems to me a rather complicated way of communicating...

Why bother to keep up appearances at all?

3 can keep a secret, when 2 are dead.
    Whatever way you turn it.

This quote is part of the first post of a thread named: 'Is the Charles-33’sPOV ok or a Trojan Horse?'
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13214-Is-the-Charles-33%C2%92s-POV-ok-or-a-Trojan-Horse-Who-do-you-agree-with-Bill-or-Kerry
    Cool Since this subject is so complex, I’ve suggested several times to Bill about the advantages of the team effort approach (I mean a “team of experts” in this field), because more eyes can see better than fewer eyes, and I’ve suggested about getting a team or experts (knowledgeable and honourable people in this field that we could vote) to discuss this material in depth.

I also suggested to Bill about the possibility of doing public debates about the Charles material with the group of experts (udloading it to YouTube), so that we all can see what each of them think about it. Hopefully, the team of experts could help to clarify this subject.

And maybe I am wrong, but so far I’ve found Bill somewhat reluctant to apply the team effort approach (Bill, please, correct me if I am wrong), and if that was the case, it seems to me that’s another red flag, because Bill did not answer that simple question right away by saying, for instance:

“Sure, let’s get that team of experts in this field ASAP and let’s analyze this matter in depth.”

In my opinion, if somebody is quite sure and confident about any particular subject (Ex: that 911 is an inside job, or whatever), that person should not be afraid nor reluctant to debate that subject with anybody, because truth is not afraid of lies.

But hey, this is all part of the cover story, so what the hell...

So what are you trying to tell us in between 'in regard to the questions asked... ...this conversation is ephemeral.'?

That you are part of the inner circle having 'an adequate view of what is really happening behind the scenes' & PM-ing about 'the most important & pertinent questions and dialogues'?

And that you've been pulling our leg here, for the past couple of days, as a sort of secret PA2 agent?

Few members have an adequate view of what is really happening behind the scenes, here at MoA, icecold...

Brook Lawless Jenneta Adv2 Tacodog TRANC Enlightened Malletzky The Floyd JT Lionhawk
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:05 am

And you totaly missed my point Icecold. Totaly and definitely.

As if you might've noticed, I was pointing my concerns about those innocent souls who are not allowed to join the "inner cyrcle" and "see" what's happening behind the scenes and therefore continue to ask various questions. They don't even know or assume that they're part of the "cover story".

So c'mon...please don't underestimate our ability to discern on our own what's going on...

Remember what I said before? I was there, on PA, almost since the begining. And I KNEW all the time, that there were PM's sent around about dfferent issues "for the chosen one only" all the time.

As I can sense these energies and actually, I allways seem to know the fact that 1 + 1 = 2. How funny, isn't it? And you might know what I mean Wink...I don't have to be an insider to be an insider so to say scratch With other words, I might not know the content, but I might know the intent of these PMs Blink

So this time, it's not different at all. There are at least 5 Posters that all of a sudden stopped posting as wild...and there are at least 2 Posters there who know what's going on, but are purpously doing so as they wouldn't and continue distracting the innocent one.

This is all a part of the plan, sure, yeah...elitism of it's finest. Is this the way this new, one-and-only best-in-the-world-super-and-the-greatest community will be build? Crazy Happy

with respect
    malletzky

P.S. About the PM's...many members back on PA1 suspected that their PM's were read by the Admins...one might ask why they suspected Wink? This is just to inform you to be careful...

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 am

malletzky wrote:

This is all a part of the plan, sure, yeah...elitism of it's finest. Is this the way this new, one-and-only best-in-the-world-super-and-the-greatest community will be build? Crazy Happy

with respect
    malletzky

P.S. About the PM's...many members back on PA1 suspected that their PM's were read by the Admins...one might ask why they suspected Wink? This is just to inform you to be careful...[/color]
    Mind you, a virtual new, one-and-only best-in-the-world-super-and-the-greatest community!

In fact, when I really wanted to make a very rude remark, I used PM's exactly for that reason - that they were read by the Admins...
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 am

LOL. Two posts in two nights disappear.

You really don't want to know.....

the last post had a lot of answers. lol!

You can talk to whoever killed my posts.

This site lauds free speech. That is truly hilarious.

For admin.........

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 am

icecold wrote:

When information is being deliberately held back I call it secrecy and the cover up for it a lie.
    In due honesty for all PA members , if what you say is the case , your above statement should appear in the open over there for all of them to see and given a chance to question.
    Nothing worse to mess things up and breed confusion than a hidden data line .

Transparency is a choice and a noble one.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 am

icecold wrote:LOL. Two posts in two nights disappear.

You really don't want to know.....

the last post had a lot of answers. lol!

You can talk to whoever killed my posts.

Now this is most intriguing ice.
    But actually if you think you know something we don't know .
    If you think we should know it and that it's worth knowing
    just post again .No big deal .
    Things come and go .. We covered this on the time glitches thread Wink
    In fact it happened to me several times that I post something and don't find it afterwards. I noticed this happens when I post same time as someone else. Better double check your posts before leaving them.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:37 pm