tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government

mudra
    mudra

Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government Empty Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government

Post  mudra on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government

January 21st, 2011

Chinese National Television Xinhua news is now reporting an impending extraterrestrial disclosure by the Obama administration.

The unprecedented national China TV news bulletin that U.S. President Barack Obama may be preparing to disclose U.S. relations with specific extraterrestrial races was broadcast on the official channel Xinhua on January 4, 2011 on the eve of China President Hu Jintao's state visit to the United States.

President Hu is presently visiting a Chinese language facility in Chicago, IL as of this writing on January 21, 2011.

National Chinese Media Reports Upcoming UFO Disclosure by Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMP_qcVo4zw&feature=player_embedded#!

The original Xinhua news article and news broadcast can be accessed at this URL:

http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/news.xinhuanet.com/video/2011-01/04/c_12944686.htm

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/chinese-national-tv-reporting-impending-ufo-et-disclosure-by-obama-government#ixzz1C0tafya0

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government Empty Re: Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government

Post  Carol on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 am

I read that earlier mudra and was wondering about it. I just don't see Obama announcing disclosure EVER. So it's odd reading this as it reminded me of something Sorcha Fael would write. Is this a disinfo piece? Some of the other articles posted looked legitimate yet what is going on here? If Obama were to announce disclosure - how would he do it? It may be a way to save his failing presidency but I doubt it. A woman (I don't know who) is suppose to be the next president. This is according to someone who has predicted all of the last presidents including Obama following a NDE. So this article just seems so odd to me. Just what agreements did Obama make with China?

I know the banks in the US came out of this and I see this as a good thing. They may be more solid then US banks but I'm waiting to see how they structure themselves before making a decision as to open an account in one which is something I've been thinking about. I sense the yuan going up as it has been artificially held down for a number of years. I also had some inside financial info on China and the US and it put a smile on my face, if true. This certainly is a time for many changes.

Most of the things I have been foreseeing with China are happening so fast it is amazing. What impresses me about China is they are rising while the US is declining. China is a major world power and there is a lot more going on here then meets the eye. If the Chinese are mixed up with the Reptilians that gives one pause. I do know they are working with some ET group but not sure which one.

And if Obama discloses, what will he disclose? That is interesting in and of itself.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    sabina
    sabina

Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government Empty Re: Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama government

Post  sabina on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:04 am

imo Obama will not announcing disclosure about extraterrestrial.Only if china will be the first and the
    Obama administration don`t want to stand behind. But I doubt he will speak the truth,will we ever get
    the real information about what´s happen in the extraterrestrial aera?
    Since 70 years they hide,ridicule etc.
    It`s very sad, because they hold back all humans in their development." they can`t handle the truth"who gave them the right to say that?this black government want to make us second class people " sheeple"
    But who needs the government to know? But we need confirmation and openess.
    Indivdually we know but as a society we need confirmation to step forward to think not globally only
    we have to think universally.
    All the best Sabina
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 am

There is indeed an article from Sorcha Faal written on the same topic Carol , but the story is entirely different :

Millions Of Chinese Stunned After Government Makes Obama UFO Statment
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1440.htm

As for disclosure ... time will tell .
    All speculation so far .

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 am

Hi sabina. I think you are right on target with your assessment. The global elite want two classes. Them and slaves. They seem to be doing pretty well with their globalist agenda these days. Maybe the Chinese will stop them.

This actually is a fairly good article mudra. Now here is a suggestion of a powerhourse marriage. Have both WikiLeaks founder and Keith Olbermann team up with Matt Drudge. Talk about a sensational dynamite team.

The great English author and journalist George Orwell (1903-1950) once wrote that “During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” By our telling the truth we are now revolutionaries. cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:39 pm