tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

WEATHER WARS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WEATHER WARS Empty WEATHER WARS

Post  Carol Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:06 pm

WEATHER WARS 61PifVNKdJL
    Author and researcher Steve Quayle riffed on a variety of topics such as giants, weather modification, secret aircraft, biblical prophecy, genetic engineering, the Illuminati agenda, and Planet X. The machinery to affect weather has gotten smaller and cheaper over the years, and there are currently 72 ionospheric heaters, in addition climate-controlling technology like Project HAARP, he outlined. Sightings of silent triangular-shaped craft are on the rise, and a battle in outer space is imminent, said Quayle, naming "extra-dimensionals" and black-ops as some of the participants.

The "super-soldier" program, Stargate technology, and CERN are involved in efforts to re-animate ancient giants, who were some 12-18 ft. height, he declared. "We are experiencing now the full implementation, in my opinion, of the Luciferian war on humanity. We talk about the New World Order, the Illuminati, the International League, but what is the prime directive of all those entities? It's the destruction of a five and half billion people," he cautioned.

Quayle reported his recent conversation with a "high ranking Goldman Sachs official" who'd visited one of the elite's underground cities that was being prepared. The official warned him that a "global flu" had already been determined, and a mandatory vaccination will be required, with those who refuse to take it being sent to FEMA camps. On the subject of Planet X, Quayle suggested that we're already seeing its effects throughout the solar system, and eventually, it will lead to a massive number of simultaneous active volcanoes on Earth.

Personal note: Doesn't this remind you of someone... James Casbolt?

This is what the book Weather Wars contained.

Introduction
    Chapter 1: The Tip of the Iceberg
    Chapter 2: Secret Services
    Chapter 3: More Cover-Ups
    Chapter 4: Rain, Snow, and Mud
    Chapter 5: Nanotech
    Chapter 6: The Wind and the Waves
    Chapter 7: Monstrous Acts
    Chapter 8: The Evil In New York City
    Chapter 9: Birth Dirth
    Chapter 10: Tsunamis and Mega Tsunamis
    Chapter 11: Manmade Earthquakes
    Chapter 12: Changing the Atmosphere
    Chapter 13: Playing the Devil’s HAARP
    Conclusion: The Men Who Would Be God
    Appendix A: Weather Modification Patents
    Appendix B: ENMOD Treaty
    Appendix C: Space Preservation Act of 2001
    Appendix D: Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act
    Appendix E: National Heritage Areas
    Appendix F: Motionless Electromagnetic Generator
    Appendix G: Weather As a Force Multiplier - Owning the Weather in 2025

I'm thinking about getting this book and wonder if anyone has read it yet.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

WEATHER WARS Empty Re: WEATHER WARS

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 am

Nope haven't read It but I can say this...

Appendix G: Weather As a Force Multiplier - Owning the Weather in 2025

I've info relative to this Timeline Reference archived. Its the USAF's plans for providing Superiority by 2025 - Where Weather Wars are also mentioned in the material as well as MAVs and Scalar Weapons just to give name a couple.

That said - Its good that You've reminded Me about this by making the Post and My then seeing the Reference to It in the Book. Man this reminds Me that I still have alot of Info to get out...

Wink

I will add the Info I have about this to the Thread when I get Home in the Morning if thats OK with You ?

Question

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:17 am

Double Thumbs Up

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:12 am

In a world where Cold is warm , the truth are lies , even weather prediction is used as disinformation .

Alex Jones interviews Piers Corbyn the whether Guru

http://dprogram.net/2011/01/07/piers-corbyn-returns-the-cold-truth-of-what-is-to-come-in-2011-alex-jones-tv/#more-65766
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:16 pm

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 pm

One thing can be said, something rather odd is happening: significant floods in ALL the continents, significant bird and fish die off in ALL continents and the electromagnetic grids feel as if in a tug of war... Blink maybe is a weather war but what if it is an aliens war as Mr High has predicted to be happening this year? Hypnotize
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Are we All paying attention to the Weather? Whether or not we are or aren't is important. Wherever we are, it's important to "Look up" and "Notice". Are the clouds different? In my neck of the woods they are. They are purposefully static in a non-moving wave of same shape in a "wispy" tone. Yes, the clouds are becoming "wispy". The Weather is much more more "dynamic" than it has ever been "In the South" and not much changes in the South, Equator close and in Tropica. The energy has shifted too. The dreams are changing and the tides are turning. Just when we thought we could know it all, we realize, we absolutely know nothing at all. We cannot force nature to become sunshine when it is raining and we cannot force it to rain when it is too dry. So what do we do? We pray "For Balance". We don't judge the rain, nor the sleet, nor the Sun. We give thanks for "witnessing" another day with Weather.. May all your crops grow bloomingly, no matter the Weather. To Our Lives!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Antarctica Is the Key to Controlling the Weather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olJv2syNw9A

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:15 pm

The weather is cooler at our location yet the clouds are the same - magnificent.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm