tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

"V" Revisited

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

"V" Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: "V" Revisited

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:59 am

It seems a bit as if the scripts of the past couple of episodes are written by constantly changing teams of different scriptwriters.

Is Erica Evans still a FBI Counter Terrorist Agent, or has she become a full time 5th colone leader?

How is it possible that the 5th colone gets away with their plotting & planning in their little cellar?

Etc. etc.

scratch confused Suspect No No
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:05 am

Hello TRANCOSO. I noticed these inconsistencies too. Is it possible that, because of the controversial nature of the subject, that the script-writers are pushed and pulled in a lot of different directions, by a lot of powerful people? 'V' is somewhat of a disclosure device, where people are left wondering "is this just a show, or could some of it be true?" I like the general idea behind 'V', and I think the series has been a great addition to sci-fi. However, I have to keep inventing my own version of 'V' to take me where I need to go conceptually, regarding the subject of extraterrestrials. I wonder how the show affects those who haven't done their homework?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Oxy, I just saw the first fresh episode (Season 2, Episode 11 - 'Deliverance') of Stargate Universe at Channel 131.
    Oooyeah 1 Luke Double Thumbs Up

COOOOOOOL!!!
    UFO2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Thank-you TRANCOSO. I'll check it out. I'm also going to watch 'V' tonight. I'm addicted.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you TRANCOSO. I'll check it out. I'm also going to watch 'V' tonight. I'm addicted.

Do you mind oxy its LORD TRANCOSO. still havent got past the 5the episode yet.....I WILL watch the rest of the first series..I Will
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:41 am

Floyd wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you TRANCOSO. I'll check it out. I'm also going to watch 'V' tonight. I'm addicted.

Do you mind oxy its LORD TRANCOSO. still havent got past the 5the episode yet.....I WILL watch the rest of the first series..I Will

Well excuuuuuuuuse me! Why callest TRANCOSO "LORD" - but do not that which he commandeth?

I liked last night's episode. It's sort of hit and miss - and I always embellish 'V' with the things I research and think about. 'V' is only the beginning. I'm trying to make my life into sort of a private-screening sci-fi show. I am sane - aren't I? Please say 'Yes'.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Oxy, I just saw the first fresh episode (Season 2, Episode 11 - 'Deliverance') of Stargate Universe at Channel 131.
    Oooyeah 1 Luke Double Thumbs Up

COOOOOOOL!!!
    UFO2
    Episode 12 now available!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 am

Thank-you TRANCOSO. I will have to watch both of these episodes, now that 'V' is finished - for now. I watched the season finale of 'V' tonight. It didn't go very well for the Humans or the V's - but in very different ways. Again, 'V' has been hit and miss. Some of it has been excellent - and some of it has been poor. I appreciate what ABC did - and I suspect that they have been subjected to a lot of crap regarding this series. There is probably a behind the scenes war, which is something to behold - from Hollywood to the Vatican to the Darkside of the Moon to Sirius to M-42 and beyond.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 am

And in today's Finale - The Full-on body look of the second Daughter as She hatched suggested more of an Insectoid Race for Origins as opoosed to a Reptilian Race for Origins.

Somebody missed Continuity there if Ya ask Me...

Huh ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

"V" Revisited - Page 4 Empty re

Post  wingmanof light on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:49 am

I watched V interesting idea. So if things are close to disclosure. I am disappointed nothing is done to help the reactors from blowing or Libia even. They loose my respect IF they are I really hear they Need to step up the love game.
    If you see some one about to get ran over, one does not stop to ask If you should help first as I hear. Nope you help then feel good you did the right thing..... Nuke
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:25 am

And so what Our Grandparents - Parents - And We would not stop - The ETs should now come in and rescue Us from ?

We are to be Our own Saviours and fix what We have sown. No easy rides out if the Timeline changes from one of Cataclysm to one of Expansion.

We all must choose if We want ;

A - Evacuation by ETs due to Cataclysm.

B - Evacuation by Angelics due to Cataclysm.

C - Averting Cataclysm through fixing what We have broken - Learning in the process why We will never make decisions such as the ones We have allowed so far.

Many must think this out. We must be taught to fish and not given one. We must correct Ouselves and Our Society and that is a hard road to be sure. All else is Cataclysm and so We must choose...

In fact - Every moment now...

JT

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 am

Mercuriel wrote:And so what Our Grandparents - Parents - And We would not stop - The ETs should now come in and rescue Us from ?

We are to be Our own Saviours and fix what We have sown. No easy rides out if the Timeline changes from one of Cataclysm to one of Expansion.

We all must choose if We want ;

A - Evacuation by ETs due to Cataclysm.

B - Evacuation by Angelics due to Cataclysm.

C - Averting Cataclysm through fixing what We have broken - Learning in the process why We will never make decisions such as the ones We have allowed so far.

Many must think this out. We must be taught to fish and not given one. We must correct Ouselves and Our Society and that is a hard road to be sure. All else is Cataclysm and so We must choose...

In fact - Every moment now...

JT

Thank-you all. I have chosen the part which I placed in bold print - as a method of BOTH fixing what we broke - and as a prerequisite for constructive interaction with progressive ET's and Angelics. If we don't get the third part (C) right - the interaction and assistance part might turn out to be a horrible catastrophy for humanity. Save us from our Regressive Saviors - Human and Otherwise. BTW - Stargate Universe Rocks!!! I just rewatched 'Battlestar Galactica: The Plan'. What a creepy movie. I don't like it - and I hate the frack'n priest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEM4C2pJBtY It feels as though humanity is being subjected to torture and destruction for their 'Massive Amount of Sin' - in a manner similar to that which is shown in 'The Plan'. We need to nail down what the 'Original Sin' really was and is. Is the Original Sin also the Unpardonable Sin? We need to really take off the gloves, and deal with this bullshit directly and quickly. It might be a lot later than we think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmAEmuwZY5Q&feature=related I just want truth and justice - regardless of the perks - or lack thereof. I'd like to think I'm on good terms with Jesus - who said, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father" - and "I and my Father are one". I reverence the Creator God of the Universe - but I continue to have issues with the God of This World. I would, however, like to keep the lines of communication open with both of them. There are just so many unknowns in all of this. I don't wish to be a Rebel Without a Clue - just a Responsible Freedom Fighter. The really bad guys and gals (human and otherwise) should probably be incarcerated and given a fair hearing at a reasonably later date. I just want all of the really dangerous factors and factions to be properly reigned-in. I think this would be in everyone's best interest. No one needs to die - if we handle all of this properly. But once again, I don't know the details regarding what is really going on. I desire justice without violence. Is this unreasonable? I certainly hope that the Japan quake and tsunami weren't deliberately inflicted. Can cooler heads please prevail? Come - let us reason together. Namaste to the Beings of the Solar System. Peace. Be Still.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Mercuriel wrote:And in today's Finale - The Full-on body look of the second Daughter as She hatched suggested more of an Insectoid Race for Origins as opoosed to a Reptilian Race for Origins.

Somebody missed Continuity there if Ya ask Me...

Huh ?
    Just watched it.

I like Stargate Universe 10 times better than the second season of V
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    I like Stargate Universe 10 times better than the second season of V
    I've been watching a SF series named THE EVENT on channel 131.

Very enjoyable!

Double Thumbs Up UFO2 Double Thumbs Up
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Thank-you TRANCOSO. I'll check it out.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi oxy lad.
    well eventually got round to watching the first series which was crap but the second series, which was much better, ended in a bit of an anti climax. They pulled the plug on it just as it was improving the daft numptys.

Current date/time is Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:21 pm