~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

"V" Revisited

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"V" Revisited - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Revisited

Post  Carol on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:37 am

That dear OXY is because you what heaven and hell to reconcile and peacefully co-exist. Those in hell are like the naughty children who keep saying "I don't wanna. Go away and leave me in my misery." For peaceful co-existance to manifest it would mean those in the hell realm would have to surrender ego, self-centered behavior, enslavement of others, cruelty and just plain nastyness to do it. Of course if and/or when the dimensions collapse they (those of th hell realm) may be forced to do so. However, with the time lines rapidly collapsing we should have some very interesting days ahead. I'm still waiting to hop onto the timeline where I'm a multimillionaire when I can send aMacBookPro to all of the Mist members. cheers

Then we can build an ark like in the movie 2012 and ride out the tsunami together. However, we all know by now the true arc is the heart as this is where we are always safe.
    :heart2: Enlightened :heart2:

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 am

Thank-you Carol. I continue to like the Problems in Prison model of dealing with regressives - human and otherwise. Eternally burning hells, bottomless pits, the second death, the annihilation of body and soul, etc, etc - particularly bother me. If regressives are properly, safely, and kindly incarcerated - they can be educated to become progressives - I believe. Perhaps Titan should become a Prison Planet - or maybe even Nibiru. They say to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I have promoted the idea of a Solar System Exorcism - but should this involve the imprisonment of those who are exorcised - so that they don't just team-up with all of the really bad@$$ beings of the universe - come back - and REALLY kick our @$$? Or - am I just very naive regarding how evil some beings really are? Are some of them too dangerous to be kept alive - in any way, shape, or form? Remember Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars? Saving his life was probably a bad idea, wasn't it? On the other hand - someone like me might be considered to be a grave threat to a Regressive Theocratic Reptilian Universe. I might be near the top of some Galactic Most Wanted List. I really and truly don't know the true nature of our predicament. The situation could be completely different than what I think it is. I am truly in limbo. I am VERY insecure.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Are You are saying that through Incarceration - Not Free-will choices - They will change Their Minds ? I would then say have We seen this work in Our own Reality ?

Huh ?

Or would it be rather that They see how serving Unity and others moves One forward through experiencing Knowledge into Wisdom - Thereby moving back into Unity with Their Oversoul Selves ?

Blink

Now - If I put Them in Prison and said OK - "Here is how it really is and You're going to learn this" - Would there be any learning that is worthwhile or would it be more likely that They'd just go through the motions in order to "get out" of the Prison They found Themselves in ?

Wink

Change must come from within - Not without. If change is forced on another by Prime Creator - It is a violation of Their Free-will and the Creation Falls in an Instant. Prime Creator hopes indeed that We'll All choose Unity but knows We must choose It - Not have It forced on Us...

Hence why the Fallen still reside. We must learn to be done with Them leaving Them to the Focus of Their own Intentions...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I continue to like the Problems in Prison model of dealing with regressives - human and otherwise. Eternally burning hells, bottomless pits, the second death, the annihilation of body and soul, etc, etc - particularly bother me. If regressives are properly, safely, and kindly incarcerated - they can be educated to become progressives - I believe. Perhaps Titan should become a Prison Planet - or maybe even Nibiru. They say to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I have promoted the idea of a Solar System Exorcism - but should this involve the imprisonment of those who are exorcised - so that they don't just team-up with all of the really bad@$$ beings of the universe - come back - and REALLY kick our @$$? Or - am I just very naive regarding how evil some beings really are? Are some of them too dangerous to be kept alive - in any way, shape, or form? Remember Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars? Saving his life was probably a bad idea, wasn't it? On the other hand - someone like me might be considered to be a grave threat to a Regressive Theocratic Reptilian Universe. I might be near the top of some Galactic Most Wanted List. I really and truly don't know the true nature of our predicament. The situation could be completely different than what I think it is. I am truly in limbo. I am VERY insecure

Mercuriel wrote:Are You are saying that through Incarceration - Not Free-will choices - They will change Their Minds ? I would then say have We seen this work in Our own Reality ?

Huh ?

Or would it be rather that They see how serving Unity and others moves One forward through experiencing Knowledge into Wisdom - Thereby moving back into Unity with Their Oversoul Selves ?

Blink

Now - If I put Them in Prison and said OK - "Here is how it really is and You're going to learn this" - Would there be any learning that is worthwhile or would it be more likely that They'd just go through the motions in order to "get out" of the Prison They found Themselves in ?

Wink

Change must come from within - Not without. If change is forced on another by Prime Creator - It is a violation of Their Free-will and the Creation Falls in an Instant. Prime Creator hopes indeed that We'll All choose Unity but knows We must choose It - Not have It forced on Us...

Hence why the Fallen still reside. We must learn to be done with Them leaving Them to the Focus of Their own Intentions...

Harp

Responsibility Leads to Freedom. Irresponsibility Leads to Prison. I realize this is a hard saying. Who can hear it?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Oh I hear You but the Crux is to have Them construct Their own Prison - Be Their own Guard - And be Their own Judge...

Judging brings a Karmic price. Let those playing at Karma - Finally experience It...

-//-

Did They not condition the Human Mind over Aeons to be It's own Prisoner - Its own Prison and It's own Judge ?

-//-

Take a pointer from Them if anything. They coached Us into seeking Self. As They only seek Self anyways - We can leave Them to the Focus of Their intentions or...

We can carry on as We have so far...

Musical

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Thank-you Mercuriel. I think we have to judge and sentence - but I desire a kinder and gentler system of rewards and punishments - without damning anyone to hell. I wish for a more sane way to manage the insanity. BTW - how do you define 'Regressive'? Sometimes I think we made a jailbreak - and ended up in a worse jail - with our liberators as our new jailers. I'm thinking we might've been set-up, and then enslaved and exploited. But once again, we don't really know who we are or where we came from. Vengeful deities seem to have the upper-hand - for now...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:14 pm

A Regressive is defined as One Who it seems cannot move away from Their Lower Nature into Expansion and Unity and would rather remain in Service to Self as opposed to Service to Others...

albino

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Mercuriel wrote:A Regressive is defined as One Who it seems cannot move away from Their Lower Nature into Expansion and Unity and would rather remain in Service to Self as opposed to Service to Others...

albino

Thank-you Mercuriel. Someone who serves others, might be a slave. Someone who serves self, might simply be self-sufficient. When I think of 'regressive' - I think of harsh, cruel, and tyrannical beings, who exalt themselves at the expense of others. Namaste, Responsibility, and Freedom would probably just be a big joke to such individuals. This is just my impression. Are Draconians 'regressive'? Are the Annunaki 'regressive'? Is most of the human race 'regressive'? I tend to think so...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:39 am

Blink

Oxy,

With All that I've talked about in terms of People's responsibility to come into Knowing and be Their own Savior - Slavery is the farthest thing from what I was defining or describing. We could split hairs all day in obfuscation and sophistries but I would rather not.

cheers

Hmmm - I'll have to agree with You about the Regressives though - Including Mankind - But I choose in this Life to turn it around for Me at least and hope it starts there...

I have vowed the reverse - To Expand and not Regress in this Life and other Lives I am sure. The best way I can say It is Its the way back home for Me. This I know...

Flowers

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 am

I guess there are many roads home. Or, perhaps we are trail-blazers, in this neck of the woods. Might a destructive rebellion be in the process of morphing into a constructive reformation? I don't know. They never tell me anything...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:16 am

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. This is just a 'V'minder for tonights show. Seasoned researchers might find it corny - but imagine being one of the sheeple, and stumbling onto 'V'. How might it affect them? The general public are the real wild-card in all of this. Will they calmly 'get it' - or will they stampede? I am of peace. Always.
    "V" Revisited - Page 3 CopyofDoveRaven
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm

SHRIEKBACK - The Reptiles & I (Live - Jungle Of The Senses Part 4)

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Did you see that guy shapeshift?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:14 am

I just watched tonight's episode of 'V' - and I had mixed feelings. I appreciate the down to earth sci-fi - which touches upon some of the things I have been researching - but so much of the show has been Hollywood arguing and violence as usual. When I watched the previews for other shows, during the commercial breaks, it was mostly irresponsible sex and gratuitous violence. There are so many put-downs and sarcastic comments. It all really made me sick tonight. I watch very little television. I bought my little TV just so I could watch 'V' - and that's about all I have watched. I doubt that the Powers That Be are concerned about social unrest and violence. If they were - they would eliminate 90% of the arguing and violence in motion pictures and television programs. The truth is - they don't give a damn. They want us to fight with each other. They want us to fight with them. Then they can really crack down on us. They listen to our phone-calls. They search our homes, without warrants. Our lives are open books - for our protection - of course. Well - get rid of 90% of irresponsible sex and gratutitous violence from ALL media outlets if you bastards are worried about our world going to hell. Oh - I forgot - you don't give a damn. Do you?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:22 am

Imo 'V' is getting crappier - not creepier - by the week.

Also the scriptwriters seem to have a very short memory span. At the end of last weeks episode Anna stated that she didn't need Tyler because "there are others," & in this episode all of a sudden Tyler is - again - 'essential for the future of the Visitors'.

Besides that it's not very realistic to presume that anybody can walk around in Anna's mothership without being watched 24/7, & that they don't have devices to keep an eye on anybody on earth who is of any importance to the Vs. (Vs... Verenigde staten - Dutch for United states... Big Grin 1 ).

I think the problem with 'V' is that they're making SciFi on a tight budget & instead of using relatively cheap special effects, - letting Anna & her fellow Vs shapeshift more often - they're turning it into a sort of SF spin-off of '24' on an 'A-Team' budget.

Creating 'screenscript stage suspence' is apparently far more difficult than opening a tin can of explosions.

One of the mantras in 'V' is: 'when by fighting the Vs any 'innocent bystanders' might get hurt, 'we' are just as bad as the Vs...' scratch

Where is Mr. Spock when you need him?!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:50 am

I agree TRANCOSO. I hold my nose, and watch sci-fi - but it's really just a launching-pad and visual-aid for my own science fiction - which is a composite of everything I'm exposed to. I feel as though I am living in one big sci-fi show. The shrinks would have a swell time with me...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 pm

The X-Files - The Truth
    Those were the days...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:37 pm

I agree TRANCOSO. What did Chris Carter know - and when did he know it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3WW6eoLcLI I'm anxious to see the REAL 9/11 REPORT when it finally comes out - and it will come out. We'll probably be shocked! Even the conspiracy theorists will probably be shocked. Could the subject of this thread have something to do with 9/11? Anna wouldn't plan, and execute anything like 9/11 - would she? Do the orders still stand? I have some ideas - but I had to let this thing go. One more thing - that sure looks like Anna at 8:40. Nuff said...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. This is just a 'V'minder for tonights show. Seasoned researchers might find it corny - but imagine being one of the sheeple, and stumbling onto 'V'. How might it affect them? The general public are the real wild-card in all of this. Will they calmly 'get it' - or will they stampede? I am of peace. Always.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 am

I really liked last nights episode of 'V'. It was splendiferous! Keep up the fantastic work ABC! The plot thickened in this most dangerous game - and the script was quite intricate and well written. The acting is getting better and better, as the actors and actresses settle into their parts. The genetic aspects were fascinating! I think this series might have a lot of potential - in a positive way. I'm always looking for a happy ending - even if there isn't one. Hope springs eternal. I am of peace. Always.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:00 pm

metoo Iliked this week episode of V.Anna is surrounded by people dealing with their human emotions even they are Vlike her daughter and her mother we will see how it is developing. Looking forward for the next episode.
    All the best Sabina I love you I love you
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:59 pm

We have been lured into a society where 99.999% of the population truly believes that pure evil will put itself on hold by some sort of miraculous change in their way of thinking.

It's like Donald Rumsfeld & Dick Cheney wake up one day & decide to tell the world that 9/11 was an inside job organised by them + the ruling members of both the Democratic & Republican Party & their friends inside the alphabet soup agencies, the military-industrial complex & the mainstream media...

Do you still believe the American Dream has been invented for the Good of All Mankind?

Do you still believe Freedom, Justice & Democracy is Made in America?

Crybaby

(Poetic Interlude: 'B Movie' by Gil Scott Heron)

V's brave freedom-fighting heroes are gathered in an organisation called THE FIFTH COLONY... Historically a 'FIFTH COLONY' stands for the enemy within the gates... The ultimate traitors...
    scratch geek

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Thank-you sabina and TRANCOSO. I'm a mixture of incurable optimism and unyielding despair. I really see an endless future of problems - which I prefer to refer to as challenges. We can cut the balls out of evil - and the bs will continue. I really see a changing of the guard in this neck of the woods, in the coming years - but I see unimaginable challenges and perplexities tormenting us for hundreds and hundreds of years into the future. I don't think we should lie to people - and make promises which will only be broken. I think we should be honest - and then care for those who can't handle the truth. People like me.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. This is just a 'V'minder for tonights show. Seasoned researchers might find it corny - but imagine being one of the sheeple, and stumbling onto 'V'. How might it affect them? The general public are the real wild-card in all of this. Will they calmly 'get it' - or will they stampede? What if some of the most real things turn out to be illusions? What if some of the most unbelievable things turn out to be real? I'm not sure why I said that - but think about it anyway! I am of peace. Always.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:16 am

Tonight's episode was ok - but I liked the one a couple of weeks ago a lot more. Plus, I could've done without the gross demises of several unfortunate people. I would still like to see a 2112 version of 'V' with a completely up and running Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System. I like idealism a lot more than hatred and fighting. I think I'm really striving to help things work out well for all concerned. But once again, I don't know the full story - so everything I have said on this thread could be rendered null and void - depending on the actual universal situation. I continue to like the best aspects of Anna - and despise the worst. Why couldn't there be a completely good Anna? If ABC went in that direction, the ratings would probably go to hell - but what the hell? It's only money! Wait a minute...what am I saying?

Current date/time is Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:05 pm