Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 am

I agree sabina!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"V" Revisited - Page 2 Empty Re: "V" Revisited

Post  Carol on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 am

I think a good scifi movie or series would be with contactees. Like the ones in Italy, Stefona Braccia who wrote Mass Contact. Of course the clones came later and are also a reality (a bit scary in my opinion) - yet very futuristic. These are the ETs that gave us lots of technology, love to drive racy cars, smoke cigars, drink wine and play tennis. Most humans can relate to that for sure.

What I liked was the underground gardens.. but that is another story.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:47 am

Carol wrote:I think a good scifi movie or series would be with contactees. Like the ones in Italy, Stefona Braccia who wrote Mass Contact. Of course the clones came later and are also a reality (a bit scary in my opinion) - yet very futuristic. These are the ETs that gave us lots of technology, love to drive racy cars, smoke cigars, drink wine and play tennis. Most humans can relate to that for sure.

What I liked was the underground gardens.. but that is another story.
    Exellent idea!

'CON-TAC-TEAZE!' Wink

Like the ones in Italy, Stefona Braccia who wrote Mass Contact.
    Such a great read that was!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:41 pm

I'm still interested in the nature and chronology of all hybridization, technology, and colonization programs - going back thousands, millions, or even billions of years - with absolutely no BS. But I do worry about my reincarnational past in connection with all of this. I sort of wish my soul were only a few decades old - instead of potentially being an old-soul with massive karmic-debt.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm still interesting in the nature and chronology of all hybridization, technology, and colonization programs - going back thousands, millions, or even billions of years - with absolutely no BS. But I do worry about my reincarnational past in connection with all of this. I sort of wish my soul were only a few decades old - instead of potentially being an old-soul with massive karmic-debt.

Well Oxy, ve got a long train journey up north today so ive got my headphones and 6 episodes of the first series loaded on to my archos to watch en route. Lets see if it passes the time.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. This is just a 'V'minder for tonights show. Seasoned researchers might find it corny - but imagine being one of the sheeple, and stumbling onto 'V'. How might it affect them? The general public are the real wild-card in all of this. Will they calmly 'get it' - or will they stampede? I am of peace. Always.
    "V" Revisited - Page 2 CopyofDoveRaven

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Actually I've enjoyed watching V for a number of reasons so thanks for the reminder Oxy. I can't get ch131 but will try syfy or hulu as we don't have TV access having given it up due to all of the satanic programing.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Carol wrote:Actually I've enjoyed watching V for a number of reasons so thanks for the reminder Oxy. I can't get ch131 but will try syfy or hulu as we don't have TV access having given it up due to all of the satanic programing.

Thank-you Carol. I have enjoyed the series, and I purchased DVD's of the first dozen episodes. I think it's important to follow what the general public is exposed to. I don't watch much TV, but sometimes I think I should watch more - without going back to sleep. The programs are often quite good - but most of them are just that - programs.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 pm

That's the whole point oxy. Programs and how the populace is being programed, isn't it? That is why I like to watch V to see what's going on with the ET programing of the public.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 pm

I'm not opposed to keeping the public busy and entertained. I'm not opposed to managing the general public. I am opposed to misusing and abusing the people of the world. Corruption and Destruction are at the top of my fecal list.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Sad news, Oxy: Channel 131's server is down/off-line so no more V...

UFO2

VUCK!!!

Blowdup
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:52 pm

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Hulu doesn't work outside the US

And hey, it's not rocking my socks off - it's C-ish B tv... Not something I would pay for to watch...

That's what this WWW-Gestapo is overlooking...
    Copyright violation are only violations when I would buy V on DVD, now that I can't watch it for free.
    I don't pay for something I'd only watch once & than give away.

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

On toast? Naw, sans toast.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Carol wrote:On toast? Naw, sans toast.
    Lmfao
    Edit, not add-it!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Did anyone see last night's episode of "V"? Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDbXeOvGIgE Whole Show: http://ch131.com/v204.htm I thought it was quite good. It seemed to support at least some of my speculation. I think the Vatican is both a big part of the problem, and potentially a big part of the solution. I really hope that ALL of the materials in the Vatican Library, Archives, and Vaults are being very carefully preserved - and that NOTHING is being destroyed or hidden away - including the rest of the Holy Bible. The world will know the truth - no matter how much it hurts - and I'm sure there will be things which will be nearly impossible for humanity to handle. I am very fearful regarding my potential historical-reincarnational part in the madness. Things might have to get a lot worse before they get better. Things seem to have gone wrong - almost past the point of no return. We need to act wisely and quickly. Godspeed.

I seem to be fixated upon the Queen of Heaven - in positive and negative ways. Was/is she Amen Ra's boss - or is she ALL of the gods and goddesses - including Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Hathor, Isis, Mary, the Prince of This World, the God of This World - and Amen Ra? I'm trying to utilize Occam's Razor to cut the crap - and I'm trying to eliminate Hegel and Machiavelli. But I really do like Sun Tzu. Watch this lecture by Robert Morningsky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxFzH3goUsc&NR=1 Listen especially to what he says about Amen Ra's boss. It fits with what I have been speculating about for a couple of years now. Ra might be the One and Only God of This World - but there seems to be a Reptilian Queen of Heaven - who seems to wear the pants in this Solar System. Who is Ra - really? Who is Lucifer - really? Who is Jesus - really? Who is Mary - really? Who is Kali - really? Ra Ka Pharaoh = Rockefeller? Ra's Shield = Rothschild? Ra's Legion = Religion? Old and New Test(Amen)ts? Think, think, think. Once again - please forgive my slightly irreverent and off-color humor. I really mean no disrespect to anyone. I'm just trying to break the ice. Consider Credo Mutwa. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_Atxtrklk&feature=related

Take a look at this very interesting video clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMdCfWNfPf0&feature=related Could this be the true form of the Queen of Heaven? There is something which rings strangely and hauntingly true about this short clip. Could this be very close to at least part of the truth? Can the Queen inhabit dozens of various bodies - century after century - male and female? Could her soul be similar or even identical to our souls? Did Humans start the hostilities - or was it the other way around? I'm surprisingly neutral regarding all of this. I feel like the interviewer in the clip. Perhaps someday I will be involved in such an interview. I don't know why I said that. Check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVKc5aw14g&feature=related Consider the possibility of a Vengeful Reptilian Queen of Heaven - Ruling Humanity by Secrecy - Via a Controlled Patriarchy, and a Subjugation of Women. Pretty subtle and clever. Most of us don't have Cosmic Clearances - so we have to make due with the scraps of information we get fed in the mass media. The higher ups don't want us simple cattle to stampede! Check out these BBC clips from 'Dr. Who':

1. Hungry Earth: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/scifi_and_fantasy/watch/v201120667eWbBc5e

2. Cold Blood: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/scifi_and_fantasy/watch/v20134239KT5yFj3g

"V" Revisited - Page 2 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300352-550-366"V" Revisited - Page 2 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300408-550-772"V" Revisited - Page 2 The-vatican-counsel"V" Revisited - Page 2 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300414-550-367"V" Revisited - Page 2 Dagonnimrodpopefishhead"V" Revisited - Page 2 CopyofDoveRaven

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 am; edited 4 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:21 pm

131 is BACK!!!

Gonna watch episode 4 of V right away, 'cos if it's still there tomorrow...
    cheers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:22 am

Well after my journey I just had to do, I managed to get up to episode 5. I have to say it improves as you get futher along the line.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. This is just another 'V'minder for tonights show. Seasoned researchers might find it corny - but imagine being one of the sheeple, and stumbling onto 'V'. How might it affect them? The general public are the real wild-card in all of this. Will they calmly 'get it' - or will they stampede? I am of peace. Always.
    "V" Revisited - Page 2 CopyofDoveRaven
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 pm

How about some real Hybrids Who are not Actors in the classical sense ?

Julia Gillard - Australian PM

"V" Revisited - Page 2 Juliag10

Ms. Gillard - How about a Closeup ?

"V" Revisited - Page 2 Juliag11

And We can't forget about Dick Cheney's Secret Service Bodyguard...

"V" Revisited - Page 2 Reptil10

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Thank-you Mercuriel. Those images are chilling. I am presently undecided about hybrids. I'd like to know the full history of all hybridization. If hybrid bodies are merely containers for souls who hate humanity - then I would obviously have a problem with that. But, as we have discussed previously, perhaps all of us are hybrids - with various differential percentages. It's really hard to make any kind of rational determinations - without complete and accurate information. I really hate flying blind and stupid. If there are hybrids who are not dangerous to humanity - I wouldn't mind living next-door to them - and I certainly wouldn't mind sharing the planet with them. But this whole subject is a deep, dark secret. The whole angel vs demon and god vs satan thing really complicates this subject. I don't wish to take advantage of anyone - human or otherwise. I don't wish to be taken advantage of by anyone - human or otherwise. Are hybrids to be considered 'human' regardless of the non-human component of the hybridization? Are all of our souls identical? What about regressive interdimensional reptilians? Finally, why don't hybrids just wear contact-lenses or dark-glasses to cover the slits? Sometimes I think that side by side spotlights can make normal pupils appear to be slits. I don't have a knee-jerk reaction against scales and tails - but I will not look the other way regarding unrepentant evil - human or otherwise.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

"V" Revisited - Page 2 Empty Re V Revisited...

Post  Jenetta on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Oh boy that guy has pointed ears and the nose looks rather peculiar...as for the irises "V" Revisited - Page 2 245713 what can I say??
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 pm

As I understand It - Here is what We are dealing with. You're right - Most of Us are Hybrids.

Blink

The Percentages vary but basically - We have two different types of Hybrid...

> Those Who are more Mammal than Reptilian with a Ratio of about 70% Mammalian / 30% Reptilian

> Those Who are more Reptilian than Mammal with a Ratio of about 70% Reptilian / 30% Mammalian.

Most of Us are the preceding while some of Us are the latter.

Heh heh

Now with that said - Most of the latter are of the 13 Bloodlines and / or the Papal / Black Nobility Bloodlines but there are some Hybrids that have broken away from the collective and this has happened even with some of the Bloodline Families...

Hence one of the Agendas of the Genome Project as well as the effort to Map Everyone's DNA. Ancestry.com and so on...

IE - "You don't have to know what You looking for - You just have to start looking..." < Yeah right...

Now when We talk about full blood Reptilians - What alot of People are not aware of is that We have two Reptilian Species that We're dealing with here and not just one...

The Outsiders - The Alpha Draconans on one hand - And the native Terran Reptilians called Saurians on the other...

The Saurians and the Draconans are Mortal Enemies and the Saurians look upon the Draconans as Interlopers or Invaders while viewing Us as an Immature Species. That stated - While They may view Us as Immature - The Saurians wish Us no Harm...

Note this. They have Hearts under both Arms at the Armpit and four Lungs. They Regen. quickly (Can regrow a Limb in mere Days) and have Incredible strength and speed along with a Highly Advanced Tri-Brain (Three Hemispheres) so if You meet a Negative One (A Draconan) and You have to ;

Aim for the Head...

Thubs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Note this. They have Hearts under both Arms at the Armpit and four Lungs. They Regen. quickly (Can regrow a Limb in mere Days) and have Incredible strength and speed along with a Highly Advanced Tri-Brain (Three Hemispheres) so if You meet a Negative One (A Draconan) and You have to ;

Aim for the Head...

Thubs Up
    That is, if you're lucky enough to have something to aim with...

I guess spitting won't do much harm, would it...

Unless... the world becomes a tv show where the good guys always beat the bad guys, preferably inbetween commercial breaks...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:21 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:Note this. They have Hearts under both Arms at the Armpit and four Lungs. They Regen. quickly (Can regrow a Limb in mere Days) and have Incredible strength and speed along with a Highly Advanced Tri-Brain (Three Hemispheres) so if You meet a Negative One (A Draconan) and You have to ;

Aim for the Head...

Thubs Up
    That is, if you're lucky enough to have something to aim with...

I guess spitting won't do much harm, would it...

Unless... the world becomes a tv show where the good guys always beat the bad guys, preferably inbetween commercial breaks...

What about Orgone? Some people have stockpiles of big squirt-guns filled with orgone water! What would Wilhelm Reich and Sherry Shriner say? My plan is to smoke the peace-pipe on the internet with the galactic powers that be. If that doesn't work, I doubt that there is really any place to hide. orthodoxymoron in the hands of an Angry Drac! The horror!

I liked last weeks episode of 'V' better than tonights show. I really have to do a lot of imagining and extrapolating to achieve realistic possibilities in my mind's eye. I wish I could share what I really think about in connection with 'V'. Perhaps someday I will be able to. On the other hand, perhaps what happens in orthodoxymoron's mind should stay in orthodoxymoron's mind. Sometimes, the less said, the better. I just wish I could learn that simple rule...

I still like the best aspects of Anna - and I still despise the worst aspects. I continue to think in terms of Good Anna v Bad Anna. I don't think there is a script-writer and actress alive, who could properly portray a Hybrid Hermaphrodite Annunaki Queen of Heaven - if he/she actually exists. I doubt that there is anyone alive who could properly understand such a hypothetical being.

Current date/time is Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:08 am