tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Dan Ackroyd Interview UFO's

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dan Ackroyd Interview UFO's Empty Dan Ackroyd Interview UFO's

Post  Jenetta on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 am

Tonight I've been listening to the video of Dan Ackroyd being interviewed by David Sereda at www.themistsofavalon.info
    Don't know why I always get the urge to laugh when I look upon Dan's face even when he is seriously discussing Ufology, ET's, abductions, coverups, etc. with David Sereda. One question asked by Sereda was whether Dan would enjoy being in space...Dan answered "No" as he is claustrophobic.
    Found this interview fascinating thanks to Paul (do I have the right name?) and there is excellent coverage of everything that has happened since Roswell.

http://www.themistsofavalon.info/ufos--ets-contactees.html

Time is Eternity looking backwards at Itself..........................Jen's Muse
    Floyd
    Floyd

Dan Ackroyd Interview UFO's Empty Re: Dan Ackroyd Interview UFO's

Post  Floyd on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 am

Jenetta wrote:
    Tonight I've been listening to the video of Dan Ackroyd being interviewed by David Sereda at www.themistsofavalon.info
    Don't know why I always get the urge to laugh when I look upon Dan's face even when he is seriously discussing Ufology, ET's, abductions, coverups, etc. with David Sereda. One question asked by Sereda was whether Dan would enjoy being in space...Dan answered "No" as he is claustrophobic.
    Found this interview fascinating thanks to Paul (do I have the right name?) and there is excellent coverage of everything that has happened since Roswell.

http://www.themistsofavalon.info/ufos--ets-contactees.html

Time is Eternity looking backwards at Itself..........................Jen's Muse

You can call me Paul if you like Jenetta..I wont hold it against you!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Floyd wrote:You can call me Paul if you like Jenetta..I wont hold it against you!
    How about Dick?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:You can call me Paul if you like Jenetta..I wont hold it against you!
    How about Dick?

Anything but Dick..Please not DicK no no no no
    Dick stands for
    Did Ignore Camelotian Knowledgeables by the way...but im sure it could mean other things too.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:26 pm