tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
Brook
Sanicle
devakas
Luminari
B.B. Baghor
burgundia
lawlessline
Mercuriel
anomalous cowherd
Floyd
I Am
CetaceousOne
mudra
ClearWater
giovonni
Carol
20 posters

Here comes the SUN.

mudra
    mudra

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Empty Re: Here comes the SUN.

Post  mudra Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Arrrggghhh - I can't see the Videos above due to where I am.

Is this True ? What is meant by the Sun going Dark in the reference to the Videos being Posted ?

Sorry - Otherwise I'll have to wait over 8 Hours to see if I should even look at Them LOL...

Wink

I made some screen shots for you .

NASA images of the SUN:

15' the top went dark
    Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Sun4_t10

than another 15'total blackout
    Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Sun3_t10

another 15' the right side comes back to light
    Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Sun2_t10

and another 15' and the whole sun is in the light again .
    Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Sun1_t11

different sources reported it .
    Worth having a look at it Mercuriel Wink
    Tell us what you think .

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

TY for doing that Mudra. I will indeed take a look at It when I get Home later.

You're Aces BTW...

JT

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:25 am

The sun produces Ultraviolet as well as many other types of light. What Dutch has posited is that the sun temporarily may have only produced UV light, 'shutting off' the normally visible remainder of what we call the color spectrum. Yet the 'fire' remained lit.

Now the question is... WTFrack is happening with the sun?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:09 am

I will not say what I wish to yet, other than...

What the F...

Blink

More investigation of this High Strangeness is necessary but It seems S.a.A.M.e. may be executing It's Eliptic inwards and up overtop...

I am aghast at the Videos and unable to explain It - Yet...

study

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Iconic_strip
    Superflares developing on the farside of the sun?
    March 19, 2011 – ICONIC ERUPTION: A huge filament of magnetism and hot plasma blasted off the sun’s southwestern limb today, March 19th, at around 1200 UT. The eruption was not Earth-directed, but it was iconic. Just look at this snapshot recorded by NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory. Many amateur astronomers in Europe witnessed the blast and said it was the biggest one they’d ever seen. This event continues the recent trend of increasing solar activity, and shows anew that Solar Cycle 24 is gaining steam after a long period of relative quiet. –Space Weather

This present eruption is not what’s garnered our attention. Instead, it’s the huge patch of solar flares that appear to be still highly active on the farside of the Sun. Below is the 3-D model of the Sun where the huge region of flares appears to be widening.

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Euvi_195_rotated

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm

The blacking out of the sun may have been from the moon passing within the region. I think it happened 3 times in total over that week. Thats my understanding.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 pm

So the Moon's shadow had an effect on the Sun's XRay Projection ? Does that seem right to You ?

Blink

I say this as I'd understood - And maybe I'm wrong - That It was in the XRay Spectrum that this occlusion or interuption had occured ? Maybe I'm wrong though...

That said - I'll have to put some more Investigation into this I think...

Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Turbulent region of the Sun turning Earthward
    Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Eastlimb_strip
    March 21, 2011 – Here comes trouble? A big sunspot is emerging over the sun’s southeastern limb, and it is crackling with activity. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded a surge of extreme ultraviolet radiation from the sunspot’s magnetic canopy on March 21st. This appears to be the return of old sunspot 1165, last seen in early March when it formed on the sun’s southwestern limb. Since then it has been transiting the far side of the sun, apparently growing in size and restlessness. The potential for trouble will become more clear in the hours ahead as the active region emerges in full. Stay tuned. -Space Weather http://www.spaceweather.com/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:00 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 pm

http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/index.html

March 21, 2011: Parting Shot. Region 1169, now more than three days beyond west limb, produced a CME early today that resulted in an S1 (Minor) Solar Radiation Storm. This "just enough" event surpassed the threshold at 1950 UTC today, and is expected to wane over the next 12-18 hours. http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/

The Return of Sunspot 1165 - Returning active region 1165 is rotating back into view on the eastern limb and was renumbered 1176 by NOAA. This region has produced C-Class flares and it could possibly produce M-Class flares as well. Stay tuned to this website for the latest information.

Region 11173 was quiet and stable.
    Region 11175 developed during the first half of the day with new flux emerging in the trailing spot section, late in the day the region appeared to be decaying.
    New region 11176 rotated partly into view at the southeast limb as a compact region with mixed polarities. A major flare is possible.

A region 1-2 days behind the northeast limb was the source of a long duration C4.2 event peaking at 17:19 UTC. A CME was associated with this event.

A small trans equatorial coronal hole (CH441) was in an Earth facing position on March 18-19. A coronal hole (CH442) in the northern hemisphere was Earth facing on March 19-20
    The winds from the Coronal Hole should reach Earth on March 23rd or 24th.

Chance for M class flare today 30%
    Chance for X class flare today 05%

Magnitude 6.6
    Date-Time Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 07:18:47 UTC
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 05:18:47 PM at epicenter
    Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 37.249°N, 143.956°E
    Depth 26.5 km (16.5 miles)
    Region OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    Distances 274 km (170 miles) E of Iwaki, Honshu, Japan
    293 km (182 miles) ESE of Sendai, Honshu, Japan
    313 km (194 miles) E of Fukushima, Honshu, Japan
    415 km (257 miles) ENE of TOKYO, Japan

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 13.9 km (8.6 miles); depth +/- 0.5 km (0.3 miles)
    Parameters NST=300, Nph=305, Dmin=518.7 km, Rmss=1.18 sec, Gp= 32°,
    M-type="moment" magnitude from initial P wave (tsuboi method) (Mi/Mwp), Version=7
    Source USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
    Event ID usc00028pe
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc00028pe.php

GEOMAGNETIC STORMS AND HUMAN HEALTH
    http://www.miqel.com/reading_library/archived_stories/geomag_mental_effects.html

New Scientific Study Shows Solar Activity Affects Humans Physical and Mental State
    http://earthchangesmedia.com/publish/article-9162521861.php

Solar Threat Analysis Report
    www.breadandbutterscience.com

Last edited by Carol on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 pm

3 Argentina airports ground hundreds of flights following communications system failure
    http://www.ky3.com/sns-bc-lt--argentina-airports,0,5547605.story

B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Empty Support in living through the changes of the Sun and our Solar system

Post  B.B. Baghor Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Thank you, Carol, for this huge amount of info on the Sun and the activity/changes in our Solar system, we live through, with our Lightbringer :) The next message by Tom Kenyon and the following in the next post of mine, offer support in living through this Solar activity. See for yourself if you find any value in it and to me, the appreciation of sunshine is the best medicine there is. After being very Lightsensitive, for a half year, in 1994, I have learned to understand much about Light, Sunlight especially and it's connection with the Immune system. Never need sunglasses since then :)I am not a breatharian, but I think I understand the reality of that way of being. Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel.

The Crystal Palace Within and Opening the Halls of Amenti
    A Hathor Planetary Message Through Tom Kenyon

Through the meditation we are about to convey, you can access higher levels of creativity, innate within you, and gain access to what we refer to as your Higher Mind—which is simply an aspect of your consciousness that extends beyond the constraints of your awareness as it is currently experienced within the constraints of time and space. This Higher Mind—this interdimensional aspect of your consciousness—is a potential source of immense inspiration, wisdom, insight and creativity.

The Crystal Palace Within refers to the pineal gland because part of its structure is crystalline in nature. These small calcite crystals have piezoelectric properties that can respond to the higher realms of light. By activating these crystalline potentials within your pineal gland you open a portal to your Higher Mind, which can bring to you, and humanity, an influx of creativity, insight and solutions to personal and collective problems.

The mediation has three phases.

First Phase

The first phase involves activating the heart chakra and entering into a heartfelt resonance with the Earth. This link through your heart connects you to Earth’s wisdom and the process of ascent that your planet is evolving through. This is done through your feeling nature, specifically through sending appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth herself.

This is a very important aspect to this particular meditation because Earth’s energy is vaster than yours. It can help stabilize you in this process, and it links you into the progression of ascent that your planet is passing through.

In this phase of the meditation you place the focus of your attention in your heart chakra, located in the center of your chest and feel appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth for life itself. Depending upon your level of development some of you will simply rest in this feeling of appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth.

Others of you may actually feel these energies flowing from you into the Earth.
    Other persons with advanced interdimensional abilities may find themselves floating in space, sending their appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth from this vantage point and/or from a highly expanded state of being. So there are vast numbers of ways to experience this.

This phase is also an energetic transformation of a collective thought form held by humanity. This thought form is the belief that Earth can be used, even abused, for mankind’s own purposes without regard for its affects on other life forms.This thought form must be removed and transformed if humanity is to survive the passage that is now upon you, and so when you undertake this simple act of sending appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth, you are simultaneously linking into the ascent of Earth and contributing to the transformation of this highly destructive thought form: that you have dominion and power over the Earth.

In the New Earth, stewardship will be the keynote, along with an understanding of the interconnectedness of all life and an honoring of Earth herself.

Second Phase

After you have dwelled within this vibratory field of appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth for at least five minutes, you shift your attention from your heart center to the pineal gland in the center of your head and listen to the Pineal Gland Attunement.

This particular sound meditation is a little over five minutes long, and was specifically created to assist you in activating unused potentials within the crystalline structure of your own pineal gland.

The sounds you will hear are analogs to fluctuations in the light realms. They fine-tune the receptivity and subtle perceptual abilities of this gland. It is very much like switching on an antennae and then tuning it to the higher realms of light and to what we have referred to earlier as your Higher Mind.

For the entire duration of this sound meditation, this Attunement, your awareness is simply in the center of your head, in the area of your pineal gland. There is nothing to do other than to keep your attention in this area. When your mind wanders, you bring it back to the pineal gland.

Let the sounds resonate and activate this area of your brain. Again, depending upon your level of awareness, some of you may simply experience subtle, undefined shifts in this area. Others may experience complex geometries of light. Others may experience themselves outside themselves observing actual fluctuations of energy within the pineal gland. There are many other possible perceptual perspectives as well.

The important thing in this phase is to “not try” to make anything happen. Just allow it to unfold. After this phase of the meditation is complete you move to the third and final stage, which we refer to as Opening the Halls of Amenti.

Third Phase

We are using the term, Halls of Amenti, in two ways. The first refers to an etheric storehouse of information that lies beneath the Sphinx in Cairo, Egypt. The second use of the term means to enter into a high vibrational state of mind through which you make contact with your own Higher Mind. This second view is the one to hold while engaging this particular meditation.

This phase of the meditation gives you direct access to your Higher Mind and its vast potentials. Unlike the other two phases of the meditation, in this phase your awareness is in multiple places simultaneously.

We will present these in order. Some persons will be able to hold only one point at any given moment. Others will be able to hold more than one point of awareness simultaneously. Simply hold as many points as you are capable of. If you continue to use this method you will eventually develop the ability to hold multiple points of awareness simultaneously, and this ability (to hold multiple perspectives at the same time) is a powerful training method for developing interdimensional awareness.

The first and primary point of focus is to an area we refer to as the BA point. This is not where your Celestial Soul or Higher Self is located; this is simply an energetic entry point. The BA refers to your Celestial Soul, or in some ways of viewing it, your Higher Self. If you were to physically raise your hands above your head, where your fingers touch would be the BA point. (Please do note that in this meditation, you are not actually holding your hands above your head. This is simply for reference only.)

In this final phase of the meditation your awareness is at the BA point and you send appreciation, or gratitude to this aspect of yourself that is outside of time and space. Specifically you are sending appreciation, or gratitude for the influx of wisdom, insight, creativity and inspiration, as well as possible solutions to problems you may be facing.

This is a very important part of this phase. The harmonic—the vibrational signature—of appreciation, or gratitude activates the BA, your Celestial Soul or Higher Self. Through this action you are opening a portal to your Higher Mind, and you are also bringing to an end another limiting negative thought form that has plagued humanity for eons.

This thought form is nothing less than the belief that you are separate from your own divinity—that somehow you are less than and do not deserve to receive the gifts of your own godhead.

This thought form was introduced to control you through your religions. It is a highly limiting and damaging thought form, for it denies you access to your higher wisdom, your spiritual vision, your ability to discern truth from falsehood and your abilities to change your reality, as you desire.

We cannot emphasize enough how insidious this limiting thought form is, nor can we emphasize enough how significant an action it is for you to hold this new thought form (that there is no separation from you and your own Celestial Soul, Higher Self or Divinity) in place while you send your appreciation, or gratitude to your BA.

You are not asking, pleading, begging or praying to your Celestial Soul, to your Higher Self or to a god. You are simply opening a conduit to another part of your own being. As you continue in this phase you will feel a response from your Celestial Soul—a movement from the BA point down into the pineal gland.

This is the descent of energy from your Higher Mind along with insights and empowerments into that aspect of your being you know as your body and mind. These empowerments are in the form of spiritual light patterns, which you may or may not consciously be aware of.

As you allow the descent of energy from the BA point to continue, your second point of focus includes the pineal gland, allowing the downward movement of energy from the Celestial Soul into the crystalline structure of the pineal gland itself.

If you are capable, simultaneously bring into your awareness a third point, your heart chakra in the center of your chest, so that the influx moves from the Celestial Soul into the pineal gland and into the heart center. At this moment, send appreciation, or gratitude to your Celestial Soul, to your BA, for the revelation of your own Higher Mind.

Finally for those of you who are more advanced, place your awareness at a fourth point, which is in the very center of the Earth itself, so that the influx of your Higher Mind flows from the Celestial Soul into your pineal gland, into your heart chakra and down into the center of the Earth.

Don’t concern yourself with how many points of reference you can hold; holding the first point, which is the BA point, is enough to begin with.

As we said earlier, if you continue with this meditation, you will eventually be able to hold more points of awareness simultaneously. The purpose of this meditation is to activate unused potentials and abilities within your interdimensional nature, and to give you access to your own Higher Mind, which you can then use to infuse your life with new insights, new understanding, new forms of inspiration, and new creative solutions to problems you may be facing (either individually or collectively).

Due to the fact that you are connected to all life, as you open yourself to the potentials of your own Higher Mind, you help your fellow humans to also accomplish this as well.

We are presenting this meditation at this time for those of you who wish to join us when we do the planetary activation on Sunday, October 31st of this year, 2010. We ask that you go through this process many times before the actual event, so that you are quite familiar with it and have mastered it to some degree.

On October 31st at 3 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), those of us who are gathered for the event in Seattle will enter into this meditation. You are invited to join us wherever you may be in the world. Through a common vibrational state (appreciation, or gratitude) we shall transcend time and space together. We shall enliven the Crystal Palace Within, and we shall Open the Halls of Amenti for the benefit of your selves, and for the benefit of humanity.

Summary

In summary, this meditation that we call The Crystal Palace Within and Opening the Halls of Amenti, takes approximately 15 minutes. The first five minutes are spent sending appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth, with the understanding that you are also amplifying a thought form and adding it into the planetary grid—a counterweight to the destructive thought form that humanity has dominion and power over the Earth. You are replacing this insidious thought form with a new one—humans are both co-creators with Earth and stewards of life.

After you have spent at least five minutes in this vibrational field of appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth, you move into the second phase, which takes a little over five minutes. This involves listening to the Pineal Gland Attunement, letting the sound do the work for you, simply keeping your awareness in the center of your head.

In the third phase, which will take five minutes, your awareness moves to the BA point, above the head. During this phase you send appreciation, or gratitude to your Celestial Soul, your Higher Self, opening a conduit to your own Higher Mind, understanding that through this action you are not only opening the connection to a higher aspect of yourself, but you are also simultaneously transforming a negative thought form held by humanity.

This thought form is that you are less than your own godhead, and that you do not deserve direct access, but require an intermediary. From our perspective, you require no person, no entity or organization to be an intermediary between you and your own Higher Self, your own Godhead, your own Divinity.

During this phase you allow an influx of energy to move down from your Higher Mind, which is accessed through your Celestial Soul, your Higher Self, into the pineal gland. If you are capable of holding more points of focus, allow this influx to move into your heart chakra in the center of your chest and finally into the center of the Earth.

The timing of this meditation is both propitious and portentous. You are at a critical passage in Earth’s ascent. You are not powerless in the midst of the growing chaos that is around you—far from it. You have powers and abilities within you that await your command.

The Hathors
    Baja, Mexico
    August 29, 2010

Tom’s Thoughts and Observations

The first thing that struck me about this latest message from the Hathors is their act of naming two highly injurious thought forms that are affecting our world culture. In their opinion, these two thought forms are a type of mental/emotional and spiritual poison that is affecting our very selves and the world we live in.

The first of these thought forms perpetuates the belief that we have dominion over the Earth and that she can be used and abused as we wish. Part of the underpinnings of our current worldwide ecological crisis can be traced directly to this thought form that is expressed most succinctly in the book of Genesis. Recently I read some writings by scholars suggesting that the King James translation of this text was actually a misinterpretation of the particular scriptural passage in question (Genesis 1:26-28).

But misrepresented or not, it has fueled a human arrogance that underlies much of our philosophy as well as our cultural, scientific, and technological attitudes. The injury from this thought form is affecting our very ecosystem, the very fabric of life itself.

The second injurious thought form they addressed also traces its roots back to religion. This is the belief that we are somehow separated from our own Higher Self, Divinity, Godhead or whatever name you wish to call it. The end result of this thought form is that we are banished from the realms of light and spirit by our own self-condemnation. The Hathors are very clear about their attitude regarding this thought form. There is, in their opinion, no separation between us and our Celestial Souls, our Higher Selves, or our Divinity (again, whatever names you wish to call it).

We need no intermediary between us, and our divine nature. And the perpetuation of this belief in our unworthiness to receive the gifts of the light realms actually prevents us from receiving the grace and healing that is our very birthright. This type of healing grace from the light realms is streaming to us from another aspect of ourselves, not from a force outside of us.

The Meditation: The Crystal Palace Within and Opening the Halls of Amenti

Phase One

In Phase One of the meditation, when you send appreciation, or gratitude to the Earth from your heart chakra (in the center of your chest), you do this with the understanding that Earth is something of immense value to be cherished and protected, not something to be subdued and robbed.

The Hathors view the two words, appreciation and gratitude, as different from each other. Appreciation is just that, appreciation for something, in this case for Earth and life itself. Gratitude, however, is a much deeper and stronger feeling than mere appreciation. Some persons are not capable of feeling gratitude due to various reasons. But most persons can at least feel appreciation, which is why the Hathors gave these two options. If you feel gratitude to the Earth and the mystery of life, wonderful, go with that feeling. If you can only feel appreciation, that is not a problem. Go with that feeling and eventually it may turn into gratitude.

This First Phase of the meditation lasts five minutes. This is so that you can enter into the vibratory signature of appreciation, or gratitude and link yourself energetically to the wisdom and presence of Gaia.

This can be done in silence or with music. I have chosen to post the first five minutes of Worlds Ascending from my latest CD, Ascension Codes, because, for me, it invokes a feeling of joy and connectedness. At the end of this message you will find a link to this audio file and you may use it, for your personal use during this meditation. (Please honor my requests on the Sound Gifts page of my web site and do not use this music for other purposes.)

Phase Two

In Phase Two of the meditation, you shift your attention from your heart chakra to your pineal gland located in the center of your head. The Hathors call this phase of the meditation The Crystal Palace Within, which utilizes a Pineal Gland Attunement sound meditation that lasts 5:47 minutes. All you do in this phase of the meditation is to keep the focus of your attention in the center area of your head where your pineal gland resides. For more information about this unique sound meditation go to the Hathor section of the website and scroll down the list of Hathor Planetary Messages to Chaotic Nodes and Dimensional Attunements, posted on October 8th 2009.

Third Phase

In the Third and final Phase of this meditation, you open your own Halls of Amenti, to use the Hathors’ terminology. It is here that you open an inner portal to your own Higher Mind, a source of wisdom, insight, creativity and inspiration from the higher realms of your own being. It is important to realize that this access is to an interdimensional aspect of yourself. It is not something outside of you, although in our normal states of consciousness it may appear that way to most of us.

The Hathors have given several points of focus for you to experiment with. Most beginners will need to stay with one point of focus, but as the Hathors point out, if you work with this meditation over time, you will eventually be able to hold multiple points of focus simultaneously. Their directions on how to work with these points of focus are pretty clear, I think, so I won’t discuss them further.

This final phase of the meditation lasts five minutes, and as with the first phase it can be done in silence. For those of you who are supported by the use of catalytic sound (like me), I suggest listening to the same five-minute audio file from Worlds Ascending that I chose for the First Phase of the Meditation.

After this final phase of the meditation, I suggest you take some time to rest and just be with yourself to feel and sense the subtle energetics that will unfold after the meditation is complete.

The Hathors are presenting this meditation well in advance of the actual Hathor World Activation on October 31st 2010. The reason for this is to let you work with the meditation as many times as is practically possible before the actual event. The more familiar you are with the energetics and transitions of this particular meditation, the more masterful you will be when the time arrives to join others throughout the world community.

The meditation is also a highly effective tool for accessing higher levels of your own consciousness. And, as such, it can be engaged regularly for great personal benefit. As with all powerful energetic processes, be careful to not over stimulate yourself. If you experience too much energy for your comfort, or if the mind-altering effects continue into your daily life to a distracting degree, back off from doing the meditation for a while, and then put more time between meditation sessions.

The Meditation Audio File

I have created a sequence of music for this meditation that you are free to use for your own personal listening. It consists of three (3) separate audio tracks that are timed to the specifications of the Hathors’ instructions. The first and third tracks are identical, last five minutes each, and are the first portion of Worlds Ascending, from my CD, Ascension Codes.

The middle track is 5:47 minutes long and is the Pineal Gland Dimensional Attunement.

When you download this audio file, you will see that the three tracks are each separated by about 5 seconds of silence. When one track ends and another begins, it is a signal to shift into a new phase of the meditation as described in the Hathors’ message above.

A Practical Request
    If you choose to download the audio file that I have made available to use while doing the meditation, please do not wait until the day of the event. And please do not use our server as your player. In other words, please download the audio files onto your own computer and play it from your computer. More and more people are joining this work from around the world, and while we have a large capacity server, it has its limits. If too many people use our server as their player, or download simultaneously, the server will freeze, and no one will be able to gain access to the audio files.

Downloading the Meditation Audio File

When you click on the link below to the audio file for this meditation, you will be taken to a Listener’s Agreement in the Sound Gifts section of my website. This says that you can use the audio files for your own personal listening at no charge, and it also notes that the music is not in the public domain, meaning you cannot legally use it for any other purpose. (It is copyrighted and protected under International Copyright.) Once you click on the line that reads, “I agree to the terms and conditions” you will have access to all the free audio files on the website. Just scroll down to find the title of the one you want.

To download the suggested musical sequence for the Crystal Palace Within Meditation click here.

Final Note

I strongly suggest you read the previous Hathor message, The Art of Jumping Timelines, posted on August 3, 2010, if you haven’t already done so. You can find it in the Archives of the Hathor section of this website (www.tomkenyon.com).

If you have received this email as a forward and would like to sign up for future messages, go to our Contact page and subscribe.

©2010 Tom Kenyon All Rights Reserved You may make copies of this message in any media you desire and share it freely so long as you do not alter it in anyway, do not charge for it, credit the author and include this copyright notice. www.tomkenyon.com

B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Empty Medicines of Light:[/b][b]Protection and Healing from Radiation Poisoning, Neurotoxins, Bacteria and Viruses.[/b]

Post  B.B. Baghor Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 pm

A Hathor Planetary Message Through Tom Kenyon
    Medicines of Light:
    Protection and Healing from Radiation Poisoning, Neurotoxins, Bacteria and Viruses.

With the earthquake in New Zealand, followed by the earthquake in Japan, it is clear that you have entered a more complex phase of the Chaotic Node.

We wish to impart a method for protection and healing from radiation poisoning as well as other physical conditions. We call this Medicines of Light.

This is obviously related to current events unfolding in Japan, however, as future earth changes unfold, you may face similar challenges in your near future from other locations around the world.

This method will assist you to both protect and heal yourself from exposure, not only to radioactivity, but also to neurotoxins and to mutating forms of bacteria and viruses. From our perspective you can expect to see an increase of these in your near timeline.

The method involves connecting to your Celestial Soul, the BA. This action is to connect to the realms of light that are a part of your being.

Everything that exists in your cosmos can be viewed as a qualification or energetic expression of light—even your densest forms of matter are essentially a form of light.

In this method you connect to your Celestial Soul, holding the intent and expectation that it will impart to you an energetic that protects and/or heals you. You send this intent to your Celestial Soul with the emotional vibration of appreciation or gratitude. This is simply the vibrational resonance that activates this higher aspect of your being.

Once you send this intent conjoined with appreciation or gratitude to your BA, you shift your awareness into your heart chakra, receiving the energetic of healing or protection into the heart chakra. You might experience this energetic as a form of light, or as geometric patterns, or you may feel the sensation of a descent of energy. You may also experience this energetic simply as a thought/feeling.

Once the energetic is received in the heart chakra, it is ready to send.

For this phase you will need some pure water, since water holds this type of information extremely well. Holding a container of water in your hands, through intent, you send this energy that is in the heart chakra down the arms into the hands and through the chakras that are in the center of each palm. The energetic enters the water through this pathway.

We suggest you amplify this energetic by repeating the procedure three times, for a total of three times—two more times in addition to the first. You then drink the water. The water permeates the water element of your body, and the healing and protective qualities eventually enter every cell.

Through this action you are qualifying light, causing it to descend through the central pathway of your body into your heart and sending it into the water element. The consciousness of the water receives this energetic, and when you drink it, the body receives it.

If you find yourself in a situation where you have been exposed to radioactivity you would engage this procedure as we have described it, qualifying the energy that descends from the BA to protect and heal you from any possibility of radiation poisoning. If you have other means to protect yourself, you should obviously engage these as well, but even if you are left with nothing but the tools of your own consciousness, you can protect and heal yourself.

If you have been exposed to neurotoxins you would do the same. If you are in the midst of an epidemic that involves bacterial or viral infections, we advise you to do the same.

As you collectively enter more deeply into this more complex and intense phase of the Chaotic Node, bacteria and viruses will mutate faster. This method will allow you to protect and heal yourself from these mutating life forms.

It is important to understand that you are creating the protection and healing through the powers of your own consciousness. You have direct access to your own light realms. You have the sovereign right to engage the light realms on your own behalf and on the behalf of your loved ones.

If you find yourself in one of these difficult situations we have described, we suggest you take the Medicine of Light—which is the water that you have charged—several times a day, as your intuition guides you.

The physical ramifications of the earthquake activity in Japan and the resulting tsunami are very difficult to deal with. But we wish to shift our attention from the physical to the mental, emotional, and spiritual effects created by such a disaster,

Due to the fact that you are in a Chaotic Node and energies from deep space conjoined with solar flare activity are affecting your energy bodies, you, as a collective, are more affected. What we mean by this is that witnessing the suffering of your fellow humans shatters the heart. There is a recognition that their predicament could easily be yours. This recognition can create an opening in your heart, and it is through the heart—your heart—that higher states of consciousness are realized, and so the earthquake in Japan is, in many ways, an earthquake of the collective heart.

The times before you are not easy. From our perspective, increased earth changes are upon you. But one result of such events is that you are shaken to your roots and the mass hypnosis pauses for a moment. And in such utter and surrealistic devastation, many of you see very clearly that your civilization rests on tenuous grounds. We mean this both literally and figuratively.

And so our advice for this phase of the Chaotic Node is to learn and master the ability to create Medicines of Light for yourself, so that when the time arises, you know how to engage this power of protection and healing that you possess in your very nature. And we suggest you navigate through these times not only with your minds, but with your hearts—and let your hearts be touched, for it is through your hearts that you will ascend the spiral pathway to your own greatness.

The Hathors

March 16, 2011

Tom’s Thoughts and Observations

I have been channeling the Hathors for about twenty years now and started posting their Planetary Messages in February of 2003. And in all that time I have never sensed in them such an urgency to post one of their communications. Usually, I am given several days to dwell on and contemplate their messages before writing my comments. But that luxury does not exist in this moment. They have asked Judi and me to post this particular message as soon as possible, and so I will make my comments brief and to the point.

The central message here is that all human beings have the ability to create what the Hathors call Medicines of Light. And this type of medicine has an inherent capability and potential to protect and heal us not only from radioactive poisoning, but also from the effects of neurotoxins, as well as bacterial and viral infections.

The method is simple and to the point. Since some of you reading this may be new to the whole idea of a Celestial Soul (or BA), let me clarify its location and how to engage it. The BA, or Celestial Soul, is an aspect of your own consciousness that is outside the constraints of time and space. Some of you might refer to the Celestial Soul as the Higher Self. But whatever you call it, your Celestial Soul exists in what the Hathors call the light realms, and this aspect of you is engaged whenever you send it appreciation or gratitude.

Your BA does not have a location in time and space since it is transcendent to both.But it does have an entry point to your energy field, which is about arm’s distance above your head. If you were to raise your hands over your head and touch your fingertips together, your fingers would be in the vicinity of this entry point. And this is where you place your attention in the first phase of their method for creating a Medicine of Light. (Do note that placing of your hands above your head is only for orientation purposes. You do not actually put your hands over your head when creating the Medicines of Light).

Once you place your awareness in the area of your BA point, you hold in your mind the qualification of light you wish to receive. Let’s say, for example, that you have been, or will be, exposed to dangerous forms of radioactivity and are in danger of radiation poisoning. After focusing your attention on your BA point above your head, hold the intent that the energy that descends from your BA will be an energetic of healing and/or protection from radiation poisoning.

You then send the feeling of appreciation or gratitude upward from your heart chakra to the BA point above your head—as you hold the intent or qualification that the energetic imparted to you from your BA will protect and/or heal you from radiation poisoning.

Next you shift your attention from your BA point to your heart chakra (in the center of your chest beneath the sternum) and then wait to receive the energetic of protection and healing from your BA.

Those of you new to this may need to send the intent or qualification along with the feeling of appreciation or gratitude to your BA several times before you notice a response. But just keep sending this intention joined with the feeling of appreciation or gratitude upward to your BA until you feel a descent of energy. When you feel the descent of energy from your Celestial Soul, shift your awareness to your heart chakra. Allow your heart center to receive this energetic of protection and healing.

You then place your hands around or over a container of pure water and send this energetic received from your Celestial Soul into the water. The energetic of healing and/or protection that has entered your heart center will move down your arms and into the water through the two chakras that are in the center of the palm of each hand.Repeat this process for a total of three times. Then drink the water.

If you are in a precarious situation, the Hathors advise that you create a Medicine of Light several times a day and drink it according to your intuition.
    As the Hathors point out, Medicines of Light have many more applications than just protection and healing from radiation poisoning. You can use these to protect and/or heal yourself from neurotoxins, as well as bacterial and viral infections. Although they did not mention it, I asked the Hathors after they gave this message if the method would work for other physical challenges such as cancer. And they said that Medicines of Light could most definitely be created in the same way to deal with this type of situation—as well as others.

Obviously, if you are dealing with a serious situation such as radiation poisoning, exposure to neurotoxins, and/or epidemics of bacterial and viral infections, you will want to avail yourself of all medical remedies. In other words, this method is not meant to replace medical or public health solutions, but is meant to be an adjunct, something you can do yourself—for yourself.

After giving their message, I asked the Hathors about making Medicines of Light for those who are unable to do it for themselves, like children and pets. They said that you would use the same method, except for the fact that you would qualify the intent for the child or animal you are going to give the Medicine to. For example, if you were creating a Medicine of Light to protect or heal yourself from radiation poisoning, you would send the thought that the energetic you are going to receive from your Celestial Soul is for your own personal protection or healing. If you were going to do this for a child or a pet, you would send the thought that the energetic you are going to receive from your Celestial Soul is for the protection or healing of the being you are going to give the Medicine to, i.e. your child or your pet.

It is here that I would like to interject something. It is far better to teach someone how to create a Medicine of Light than to create a dependency. The ability to create Medicines of Light is an inherent ability in all human beings. It is part of our multidimensional legacy. And to empower someone to do this for him or her self is a service to his or her mastery.

I would personally hate to see this method being used by “healers” to create Medicines of Light for others under the guise that they have some special powers that others do not. This method for creating Medicines of Light is a human birthright, and my feeling is that it should be shared with all persons.

There is much that I would like to share about this simple method for creating Medicines of Light, but philosophical and metaphysical observations will have to wait for another time. The Hathors are insistent that we post this information and circulate it as quickly as is possible.

©2011 Tom Kenyon All Rights Reserved www.tomkenyon.com

You may make copies of this message and distribute it in any media you desire so long as you do not charge for it, do not alter it in any way, credit the author, and include this copyright notice.

Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Newar_euv

Now
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Luni, thank you for post that pic. It really is quite breathtaking. Double Thumbs Up

March 23, 2011 - HIGH-LATITUDE AURORA ALERT: Earth is entering a stream of solar wind blowing ~500 km/s, and the encounter is stirring up geomagnetic activity around the Arctic Circle. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras.

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Antony-Spencer2_strip
    Photographer Antony Spencer reports "an amazing display" over Enontekio, Finland, on March 22-23:
    http://www.spaceweather.com/

Solar wind
    speed: 499.9 km/sec
    density: 0.3 protons/cm3

Updated: Today at 2015 UT
    X-ray Solar Flares
    6-hr max: C1 1710 UT Mar23
    24-hr: M1 0217 UT Mar23

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Solar activity shifting into over-drive: Is something accelerating the solar cycle?
    Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Coronalhole_sdo_200
    The Sun’s behavior is definitely becoming more dynamic, almost ahead of schedule as though something is exciting solar behavior. Mid-latitude coronal holes and the break-out of sunspots, increased flaring, are all indications the cycle is racing toward a maximum which is supposed to occur sometime between 2012-2013. Below a chart which shows the inundation of cosmic rays peaks when solar activity wanes- leading us to the hypothesis that our solar system is being bombarded by perhaps energetic particles from supernovae remnants or from some other unknown gamma-ray source. -The Extinction Protocol

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Monitor

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:07 pm

That Ole Dark Rift (Ophuicus) and Energetic Disk of the Milky Way is activating Sol...

The Bow Wave - All part of the Plan...

Heh heh

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 am

4/1/2011 - what is going on @ SDO -- Sun 'ANOMALY'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VUrejCfPWs

4/1/2011 - STRANGE! LASCO-C3 now has anomaly.. on TOP of the SDO sun anomaly today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Zz1Ek0F94

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:14 pm

The source of the Flare/CME looks to be from the area of sunspot 1176 at the 4 o'clock position lower right of this SDO/AIA image. So it is not directly aimed at Earth, but we may get a glancing blow in 2-3 days.

With SOHO and LASCO are offline due eclipse with Earth, the only images are COR2 Ahead/Behind that show the CME.

Long duration solar flare info http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1996ApJ...470..629H

the Flare was a C1 that lasted around 10hrs
    a CME was produced from the same region on the sun
    a Flare and a CME are not the same

A solar Flare is produced by a sunspot explosion and reaches Earth very fast, in around 8 minutes.
    The levels of Flare strength are A, B, C, M and X (in order of weakest to strongest).
    en.wikipedia.org

A CME (coronal mass ejection) may or may not be produced by the sunspot explosion. If it does produce a CME, it takes anywhere from 2 to 3 days to reach Earth, and sometimes even longer.
    en.wikipedia.org

A CME can be produced without a Flare
    A Flare can occur without a CME

If a CME is produced after a Flare, the Flare size does not determine the amount of mass that is ejected in the CME.

With the last X flare we had that produced a CME, the CME did not have much mass to it considering how big the Flare was.

LDE's are rare
    yet we have had 3 since 3/7/2011

SOHO LASCO C2 was down during today's massive CME.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

MAP 3.6 2011/04/03 20:58:30 60.676 -151.602 66.7 KENAI PENINSULA, ALASKA
    MAP 6.7 2011/04/03 20:06:42 -9.786 107.749 24.0 SOUTH OF JAVA, INDONESIA
    MAP 2.8 2011/04/03 19:59:54 61.266 -150.842 47.4 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 4.7 2011/04/03 19:07:36 37.405 144.712 38.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 3.1 2011/04/03 19:06:39 61.225 -146.144 22.4 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 4.7 2011/04/03 18:28:28 13.134 119.986 60.2 PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 3.5 2011/04/03 15:30:22 31.748 -116.125 9.7 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 4.2 2011/04/03 15:14:48 -3.383 130.639 34.9 SERAM, INDONESIA
    MAP 3.0 2011/04/03 15:06:41 59.147 -152.774 67.6 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 4.9 2011/04/03 14:53:26 37.894 142.082 47.7 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 6.4 2011/04/03 14:07:09 -17.649 -178.578 551.9 FIJI REGION
    MAP 5.0 2011/04/03 13:18:08 36.777 142.130 35.7 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 4.9 2011/04/03 12:57:39 37.264 141.362 35.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 4.8 2011/04/03 12:43:21 35.447 142.964 33.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 3.2 2011/04/03 12:25:37 60.106 -153.508 168.8 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 2.9 2011/04/03 10:15:33 38.753 -122.700 0.9 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 3.3 2011/04/03 09:30:08 51.573 -172.044 47.2 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2011/04/03 07:59:52 36.496 -121.075 4.9 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    MAP 3.2 2011/04/03 07:58:47 52.502 -165.165 25.8 SOUTH OF THE ALEUTIAN ISLANDS
    MAP 4.6 2011/04/03 07:51:04 35.836 141.762 26.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 5.4 2011/04/03 07:38:46 37.619 141.572 57.3 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 4.6 2011/04/03 07:22:13 54.181 163.168 38.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA, RUSSIA
    MAP 4.6 2011/04/03 07:17:11 35.404 143.148 25.4 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 3.3 2011/04/03 06:32:02 56.110 -157.099 25.1 ALASKA PENINSULA
    MAP 3.1 2011/04/03 05:23:00 19.217 -65.116 57.7 VIRGIN ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 3.0 2011/04/03 05:21:42 18.920 -64.412 66.0 VIRGIN ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.8 2011/04/03 04:38:00 -3.661 29.643 11.0 BURUNDI
    MAP 5.1 2011/04/03 03:09:12 36.870 142.034 31.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 4.2 2011/04/03 01:51:04 55.050 162.860 81.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA, RUSSIA
    MAP 3.8 2011/04/03 01:36:49 61.305 -151.133 59.0 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 3.7 2011/04/03 00:30:07 61.798 -150.763 55.9 SOUTHERN ALASKA

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Another classic from GLP

Hello friends,

I have brought information here recently, mostly from sources of friends in the universities (with many contacts in science and government) in Russia. You can find my 2 posted thread ( I did not post before, only within last month). I post here because I am not the source, the information is indirect and it is not illegal what I am doing.

The information I have been given is the following:

1. The sun has reached "unprecedented levels of activity"- in intensity and frequency

2. This activities will continue to increase, they will achieve massive damages on modern countries and unknown effects to our planet itself

3. Of major scientists (at least a few open minded ones, is giving thought to the Mayan practices of observing cycles which coincided with solar cycles, and no longer dismissing or laughing them!)

4. There is a "solar catastrophe" scenario the government is aware in Russia, there is some exchange of information with Europe and the United States. Information to the public is being blocked, news is being kept secret, no announcements or early warnings will be given when solar effects are expected to hit. One source told me already the solar imaging available to the public is delayed or censored, so the public will have no real knowledge of what is happening, no time to act.

5. The possibility of a "climax"- in intensity and frequency of solar discharges of energy reaching a maximum in late 2011 through until 2013 "CAUSING THE END OF MODERN CIVILISATIONS" IS REAL. This has been spoken at high levels among scientific and government authorities (Roscosmos, ESA and within the United States own establishments according to my sources).

I was warned that something would happen due to solar activity before the earthquake in N. Japan on March 11th. Even, it was suggested to me I might not be able to fly back home to Russia because the "event" could be of such implications. There were lots of rumours before this, that the Russian government knew something was coming several days before it happened. I am afraid now that the same may happen, this time on our entire planet within the next year, year and a half.

Regards,

-Sergei K.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1430416/pg1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Solar storm may wipe out the entire planet power grid.
    http://www.examiner.com/weather-in-albany/nasa-massive-solar-storm-2012-could-wipe-out-power-grid

Geomagnetic Storm Catastrophe Approacheth

.“Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent.

Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth.

When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied, "Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years" ...in that this global catastrophe is basically right around the corner setting the stage for NASA's latest solar storm warning 2012-2013.”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 20110407_1248_c2_512
    At 12:48 UTC today, the Sun expelled a Monster Fireball 400 times bigger than Jupiter
    Event Issue Date: 2011-04-07 14:39:33.0 GMT
    CME Arrival Time: 2011-04-10 15:39:07.0 GMT
    Arival Time Confidence Level: ± 6 hours
    Disturbance Duration: 10 hours
    Disturbance Duration Confidence Level: ± 8 hours
    Magnetopause Standoff Distance: 5.9 Re

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 am

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 70B85ED6-C04A-898C-9AF4F4011B407A35_1
    High activity explosions occurring on the farside of the Sun
    April 9, 2011 – FARSIDE ACTIVITY: NASA’s STEREO probes are monitoring strong activity on the far side of the sun. A spectacular CME erupted during the early hours of April 8th apparently from old sunspot AR1176. This is the second day in a row that the active region has hurled massive clouds into space. –Space Weather.com

GRAND FILAMENT: A magnificent filament of magnetism is curling around the sun's southeastern quadrant today. Measuring more than 700,000 km from end to end, the vast structure is about twice as long as the separation between Earth and the Moon. Arrows trace the filament's meandering path in this extreme UV image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory:

Here comes the SUN. - Page 4 Filament

FARSIDE ACTIVITY: NASA's STEREO probes are monitoring strong activity on the far side of the sun. A spectacular CME erupted during the early hours of April 8th apparently from old sunspot AR1176. This is the second day in a row that the active region has hurled massive clouds into space. Movies: April 7, April 8.

It's not easy for such a filament to remain suspended indefinitely above the stellar surface, and indeed a collapse is possible. Filaments falling onto the sun can trigger explosions called "Hyder flares." Is one in the offing? Readers with solar telescopes are encouraged to monitor developments. http://www.spaceweather.com/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

April 9, 2011
    Solar wind
    speed: 409.9 km/sec
    density: 0.3 protons/cm3
    explanation | more data
    Updated: Today at 0124 UT

X-ray Solar Flares
    6-hr max: B5 2304 UT Apr09
    24-hr: C1 1545 UT Apr09
    explanation | more data
    Updated: Today at: 2359 UT

A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole could brush against Earth's magnetic field on April 10th or 11th. Credit: SDO/AIA.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:57 am