tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
starninja
mudra
Carol
7 posters

GIRL CHAT

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

GIRL CHAT - Page 2 Empty Re: GIRL CHAT

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:47 pm

I'm kind of moving in the direction of rainbow body these days. I want one.

Lots of unusual dreams this past week or so.

GIRL CHAT - Page 2 Alpha-omega

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Carol, but he is too serious. It sounds that rainbow bodies don't have fun. scratch
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I think the artist got the face all wrong. Just replace the face with sweet cheeks. That should do it. One must be lighter then a feather to have a rainbow body and we all know how inner joy is bouyant.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Linda here is another link for your friend.

Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20101204/sc_space/giantstealthplanetmayexplainrainofcometsfromsolarsystemsedge

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:36 am

For You Carol... Iris , Source of the waters from on high, goddess of Love.

GIRL CHAT - Page 2 Image

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:41 am

Thanks, Carol, you are the best! Lucy wrote me this AM wondering if the energy is shifting, or is she just going bipolar...and I told her that hoo boy, we are in it now! It feels like a roller coaster. Not to worry, just keep your heart high and ride the wave! I sound like the Jester!

Mudra, is that one of your paintings? Want to paint the strawberry waiter god for us? Actually, the waiter looks like my husband from the (rear) or at least what he must've looked like a few (ahem) years back...it's the shoulders and muscular back that are so nice...what would we do without our lovely men?

My daughter saw the photo and said three words: He Be Gay. Hee hee, I love teenagers.

Please don't mind my sense of humor, I worked in theater for too long to be shy about anything...

Here's to strawberry champagne and holiday parties

santa rendeer jocolor geek
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm

lindabaker wrote:
    Mudra, is that one of your paintings? Want to paint the strawberry waiter god for us? Actually, the waiter looks like my husband from the (rear) or at least what he must've looked like a few (ahem) years back...it's the shoulders and muscular back that are so nice...what would we do without our lovely men?

No not my painting but one of fantasy artist Josephine Wall.
    I would happily paint the strawberry waiter god but I am afraid I rarely encounter humans in my paintings.
    They are portals to nature from another world.

GIRL CHAT - Page 2 Champi14

If the waiter looks like your husband he is cute Linda Wink

Love from me
    mudra

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Carol wrote:

I'm kind of moving in the direction of rainbow body these days. I want one.

Lots of unusual dreams this past week or so.

I was thinking what you had written about a rainbow body. A couple of years ago, I watched an interview on ConsciousmediaNetwork with Hazel Courteney who underwent a spiritual awakening. As a result of her awakening, she had the ability to reach beyond the physical world, could see energy field, fell and see other dimensions, or dematerialized. She was also able create her reality instantly. As she was loosing her physical body, she decided to stay here. She was brought back and kept in this reality be consuming a huge dose of sugar. I thought about her experience and I thought that I wouldn’t want to leave this reality either. Her spiritual experience was very different than Stefan Grof was taking in his book tilted Spiritual Emergency. I felt a chill in my spine when I read about the experience of a woman who awakened Kundalini and developed full blown schizophrenia like symptoms. But when I watched the Pyramid Code- The Empowered Human, I thought that this is what I would want. As the wisdom keeper in Egypt explained, people in Ancient Egypt perceived this reality through 360 senses but they still had physical, emotional, and mental bodies that were fully balanced.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:34 pm

Hm...... a naked waiter didn't help us to have fun here Big Grin 2 ....... what about having a massage

GIRL CHAT - Page 2 Fathers-Day-Massage-funny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Oh, oh.... send that critter over here pronto, tute suite...too too sweet. cheers

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:59 pm

When I'm tired these types of images and music lifts my spirit. Strength, power, beauty, companions...coming together.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:10 am

Actually, I'm in a reflective mood this evening. The external world seems like a whirling dirvish.

I used to use the following in guided meditations. It is eash to take the weary spirit on an uplifting journey with Pachelbel's Canon in D.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:14 am

When I feel tired watching good dance gives me energy back......I don't even want to think about ascension....... I am staying here. Lolerz

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:43 am

You are a temptress aren't you? Lord of the Dance is my all time favorite. However, I have two left feet and somewhat dyslexic so when the rest of my dance class was turning right, I was turning left. I think the word to describe my feable attempts is pathetic. OBE is so much more fun for the physically impaired.

Dedicated to the women.

Here is another favorite.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:06 am

Carol,

What a beautiful song. sunny
    I like dirty dancing and I love Lord of the Dance. It can wake dead people up. Harp

BTW, I would love to hear your OBE. I love you

This is for you.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 am