tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Feeling alike a Piss Ant All Day

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Feeling alike a Piss Ant All Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling alike a Piss Ant All Day

Post  Carol Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Today I drove over to the other side of the island to meet with the Chefs for our monthly meeting as we raise money for scholorships for students who wish to study the culinary arts. The hotels are magnificent and or located next to the ocean. The temperature outside was 88 degrees with tropical breezes, blue sky, blue water, waves, palm trees and tropical flowers. The hotels do look like paradise and go out of their way to express the aloha spirit. So for a pick-me-up it's a real treat to escape to the other side of the island and just eat a wonderful meal prepared by the chefs, sit with friends and plan for a major fundraising event on Saturday.

There is nothing like sitting next to the ocean to help put things in perspective and reconnect with nature. So now I'm relaxed.. until Saturday, when we do what we do to raise money for the youth.

It's important to get sunshine this time of year and the way the water reflects the light makes me think this is a very healing environment for body, mind and spirit.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Feeling alike a Piss Ant All Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling alike a Piss Ant All Day

Post  mudra Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:17 am

Anchor wrote:For a laugh...

LOL Excellent.
    I love it when you make us laugh John .

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:15 am