tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Hemp medecines

mudra
    mudra

Hemp medecines Empty Hemp medecines

Post  mudra on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Hemp medecines Conditionsmap_380

RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story (Part 1 of 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Hemp medecines Empty Re: Hemp medecines

Post  mudra on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Jack Herer - the Emperor of Hemp 1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xt-IlJLlD8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Dr. Robert Melamede / ASA Testimonial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0cSg5CW6PQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Phoenixtears the healing hemp oil website :

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 am

31/01/2011

Medical Green Network ( MGN) launches the very 1st Medical Marijuana Talk show in the state of Michigan.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mgn/2011/01/31/medical-green-network-mgn

Love Always
    mudra
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 am

mudra wrote:Dr. Robert Melamede / ASA Testimonial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0cSg5CW6PQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Love Always
    mudra

The doctor is stoned during this interview. Not that there's anything wrong with that. He practices what he preaches, always a good policy. Big Grin 2

His speech is a dead giveaway.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Chemo or Cannabis: How Would You Like to Treat Your Cancer?

Hemp medecines LenCoverFront-b

It is one thing to kill a cancer cell, but the real question wracking science's collective brain is: can you survive the treatment? This is the central concern regarding how we approach cancer, the plague of modern times. Len Richmond's documentary "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer," narrated by Emmy award-winning actor Peter Coyote, is a well-researched account of the chemical benefits of the cannabis plant. Interviewing a multitude of doctors and researchers across the world, "What if Cannabis..." explains how certain compounds in cannabis, including THC, attack only cancer cells while actually protecting healthier ones. And here is the real kicker: with incredible results! However, its healing effects are not limited to just cancer. Cannabis contains compounds that work holistically with the entire human body on such conditions as epilepsy, bipolar disorder, glaucoma, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, neuropathic pain, depression, leukemia, and more.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Feds Finally Recognize The Anti-Cancer Potential Of Cannabis, 36 Years Too Late!

http://theintelhub.com/2011/03/26/the-feds-finally-recognize-the-anti-cancer-potential-of-cannabis-%E2%80%94-36-years-too-late/

Scientific trials have for decades documented the anti-cancer properties of cannabis and its constituents. Yet it took until this week for the website of the National Institute of Cancer, a component of the U.S. government’s National Institutes of Health, to finally acknowledged the herb’s therapeutic utility for patients living with disease or suffering from the adverse side-effects of cancer treatment.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Great thread, Mudra. Many of my clients living with HIV and/or Hepatitis C swear by it. Some eat raw leaves for intestinal issues.

I met a guy known as the "old man on the hill". A bird dropped a seed in his yard one day, so he bred it with another strain, and had it sent for analysis. It turned out that he created a variety with a perfect balance of THC and CBD.

I am at work and doing a gruesome quarterly report, so I am staying connected to the mists -- I am not sure if has been mentioned, but it is the CBD that helps so much with pain. Now that this is out there, people all over are trying to create hybrids with a maximum amount of pain relief, and minimum "high".

It also helps with peripheral neuropathy (something people living with diabetes and/or HIV can relate to this; some have both HIV and diabetes. Also, HIV meds are like being on chemotherapy.

The drugs are keeping people alive long enough to develop cancer. That is what happened to my best friend. I flew out to Chicago with some for him (I would not try it with the enhanced pat-downs, now). When he came out here, I put 5 pounds on him in just a few days, but there is only so much one can do when a body is digesting itself.

Kudos!

Last edited by HigherLove on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 pm

They're always late aren't They ?

Heh heh

This should be in the latest Edition of "Duh" Weekly...

It sure helped Hadriel (My Wife) get through Her Cancer Treatments but then We didn't need any Doctors telling Us about It either. We already knew...

Great Article Mudra. TY...

Thubs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Thanks, Mudra. Great tread. A friend of mine developed aggressive type of rheumatoid artists when she was 27 year old. The doctors told her that if she didn’t take medications she would stop walking in a year. Well, she didn’t trust them and went on a raw food diet and consumed plenty of hemp. Several years past and she is okay. Whistle
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 am

Hemp Holy Anointing Oil

http://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/2009/12/22/jesus-healed-using-cannabis-study-shows/

Here is the video embedded in the article. I find it interesting, though admit the YouTube title strikes me as inaccurate.

I have never used hemp/marijuana in any form, but find the research and anecdotal evidence about hemp oil very intriguing. If anyone on the forum has used it for medicinal purposes, I would love to hear about it.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed May 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Rense & Dr Chris Fichtner - Time To Put Marijuana In Every Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGA_QcMtXtc

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 pm

MARIJUANA WOULD BE LEGAL TODAY IF EVERYONE WATCHED THIS MOVIE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBWJteENiUs

Love Always
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Hemp milk is good for you, too! I use it with a banana in a smoothie as part of my breakfast. Delicious! sunny

Last edited by Seashore on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wording)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 am

Seashore wrote:Hemp milk is good for you, too! I use it with a banana in a smoothie as part of my breakfast. Delicious! sunny

Sounds good Seashore. First time I hear of hemp milk.
    We don't have it here in Belgium .

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:54 am

mudra wrote:We don't have it here in Belgium .

I'm surprised I'm able to buy it.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:37 am

Best Marijuana Documentary, EVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsC4IZhlx4I

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Charlotte's Web and Zaki's Journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5yzEu3JGQ&ntz=1

Love Always
    mudra
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Good evening folks..

Hemp seed oil is one of the best cure for any kind of skinproblems. Good product and no problems with "authors" because there is no thc in it;)

sk flower 

and hello to mudra too..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:32 pm

syamakunda wrote:Good evening folks..

Hemp seed oil is one of the best cure for any kind of skinproblems. Good product and no problems with "authors" because there is no thc in it;)

sk flower 

and hello to mudra too..

It's lovely to see you popping by and say hello Syamakunda my friend  Cheerful 
    Thank you for your contribution to this thread. I learned something .

Love for You
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Hemp medecines Empty Natural news: medical marijuana helpful for 92 percent of Californians

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:49 am

http://www.naturalnews.com/047847_medical_marijuana_Californians_alternative_medicine.html

Part of the article in the link above:

"Medical marijuana is often steeped in controversy, with some saying it's a giant con and others saying it's
    a necessary treatment to help alleviate or even reverse certain health conditions. For example, several law
    enforcement officials in California are not in favor of its legalization, saying that they feel medical marijuana
    doesn't even exist and that related businesses are nothing more than a large sham that's been authorized
    by voters. It's a loophole, many say, that allows people to get stoned legally. On the other hand, there are
    findings that show medical marijuana is indeed beneficial to health and far from a sham, helping to do
    everything from stopping the spread of HIV throughout the body and slowing the spread of cancer cells
    to preventing glaucoma-related blindness and relieving overall pain"

I like to give my view on the use of marihuana, for the benefits of getting high on it. I'm not addressing
    the many qualities of hemp here, in its practical use and nutritional value, to be clear. There's a long and
    emotional debate going on, regarding the benefits of marihuana. In Holland patients find they have a hard
    time, getting it from their doctor for medicinal use only. I've had a neighbor using it for her symptoms of MS
    finding it helpful and an occasional evening with giggles, shared with friends also in wheelchairs, was a nice treat.

In Holland many so called "coffeeshops" no coffee served! sell this stuff, for it's allowed, while growing it is illegal.
    The Dutch government loves the income by the tourist industry, bringing many buyers to Amsterdam from all over
    the world. And that's enormous, for I witness this in Amsterdam. Dutch trademanship always find ways to be succesful
    and so we grow hemp in Holland, popular in our neighbouring countries. Often papers tell stories of neighbors finding
    their ceiling beginning to rain and after calling the police, they discover a huge plantation in the home above theirs.
    Ooops...! The watering system failed and the farmers were...... high? Everything is supposed to be destroyed, do you
    really believe that happens?

I know of the many discussions on the beneficial and harmful effects of using marihuana. In the '70's that stuff was pure
    and clean. Now, lots of more or less dangerous ingredients are added to it and also sometimes speed, which I think is a
    risk and for that I think it's worthwhile to check from whom you buy your stuff. I've lived as a hippy thin Twiggy girl,
    from my 19th year on, smoking hashish from waterpipes during evenings, living in squatted homes, listening to a young
    David Bowie, in his flying tin can song, totally spaced out! "Do you hear me major Tom?" I always felt that hashish and
    weed were the only welcome highs for me. Even on a peanut butter sandwich.

When I decided in 1973, to go to the Academy of Arts, in the evenings, and began to eat macrobiotic food, I knew I had
    to change my attitude and I chose to leave behind the 4 years of living much on highs and I found I could do it with a snap
    of my fingers. I guess my purpose was clear and I left all rules of good food and eating habits behind, paying close attention
    to what food does to my body and energy. Brown rice is the main ingredient in my meals and this serves me well unto this day.
    I can live on a bowl of brown rice with leaves of ground elder, dandelion and parsley, but not while sitting on a pillar like a yogi.

I've seen marihuana being dealt with and used in my street, at that time of increased vitality and health, for me, and witnessed
    the change in people using all kind of drugs. The illegal use of hard drugs, of course, has lead to criminal behavior and smuggling
    a lot, due to physical addiction to that stuff. Many a forked tongue of a dealer and user, tried to make me smuggle stuff over the
    border and I bless my intuition for seeing that tongue.

There's an explanation of what the effects are of drugs on our nervous system, by the School for Intuitive Development, I have
    attained at the start of the 80's. I remember one of the teachers explaining, when a student asked about the effect of marihuana
    and getting high from it, that it's causing our energetic body to go out of our physical body, just like when we fall asleep, causing
    a high and a nice relaxed feeling in the body.

It's similar to the high we experience, when we arrive in a state of bliss by meditation and other spiritual excersizes. Or even trauma,
    causing us to leave our body for protection. What struck me, in that explanation of this teacher, for I was after all an ex-user, was that
    she described to us how the different layers of the aura show themselves, when on a high, be it marihuana or other stuff causing a high.

The emotional layer, which is present around the physical layer attached to our body, is showing frayed edges, when in a state of
    becoming high, leaving the body or in a state of coming back again in the body after the high is over. For that effort of "trying to fit in"
    so to speak, the physical body uses up a lot of life force energy. And that's what makes people who use it for long periods of time,
    looking less vital and healthy, kind of sluggish. It's hard work to go out of the body and return to it on a regular basis. It's also
    causing moodswings and irritation, in general, for the nervous system is constantly trying to find balance in company with the physical
    body. And that's what's making users nervous on the long run. There's a price to pay for a high artificially applied. Emotional resilience
    is decreasing, causing an addiction to the stuff causing it, that's the loop of living with an addiction.

Besides that, to me a subject for study, is the aspect of getting high, no matter what causes it, covering up the symptom and cause of the
    dis-ease, sorrow or other discomfort, restricting being at ease and experience wellness, once we stop using it. It's the same effect as with
    antidepressiva, once a person stops using it, cold turkey sets in and all suppressed emotional issues pop up again. It's the main drive of
    all humans addicted to being on a high, more or less all of the time, to maintain this "cover up". It works alright, but at what costs?
    Living in a vegetative state isn't bad, only we may forget and ignore the purpose of our soul, present with us in a physical body on this planet.

My post isn't meant to suggest anything is wrong or right, using marihuana. I am pointing at the human condition of suffering and forces
    working in our lives, causing it. I don't mean to suggest that any medical use of marihuana or experience of relief and increase of wellbeing,
    by using it, is not okay. Nor do I dismiss the right to choose as you like. To me, this point of view deserves  to be paid attention to, for these
    days in modern society with it's pace and quick successes, it's fashionable to live without having to pay attention to the cause of discomfort
    and pain, be it physical of emotional. Many live in need of a solution by a quick fix. The workpressure doesn't allow much time for selfreflection
    and the numerous sensational non-sense impressions in the streets, make us long for not having to be on the alert.

Due to the intensity of our lives now, amidst change, uncertainty and fear, tiredness will become the main condition and when that's present
    for a long period of time, numbness sets in, allowing us to live in these conditions. In a dramatic way, you could say that the only way to live
    in large modern society cities is to be drugged, for which healthy person can stand it otherwise, to be honest? To me, that way of looking at
    life and be subservient to it, is what the pharmaceautical industry wants us to follow, for profit only. And I feel that marihuana is promoted in
    that same light, possibly Which makes me suspicious to what is published about it, glorified as the magic remedy for our ailments and dis-ease.
    The best controlled mass is the drugged mass of human beings, in whatever way and lifestyle. This has become quite a sermon I feel, hmmmmm!

Hemp medecines Yoda_o10

I am truly happy for all the people who benefit from marihuana and find release from their pains, sorrows and worries. I just wanted to point
    at the agenda of certain parties running away with it, maybe now, and make it profitable to their own bankaccount, joining the regular medical
    practice in our world, never looking at the cause of physical dis-ease and sorrow of soul. That's a clever disguised form of control to me, trying
    to restrict our freedom. Artificial remedies, like heartmassage and quick fixes by a needle, can be useful when our life is in danger and when we
    want to live on, but I see no other benefit coming from them, for me at least. When I die, I die.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:42 pm

mudra wrote:Charlotte's Web and Zaki's Journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5yzEu3JGQ&ntz=1

Love Always
    mudra

While posting in this thread about the highs and lows of hemp and marihuana, I noticed this tubby.
    Thank you for sharing, mudra, it's moving to hear a mother say she begins to connect with her child
    or her child with her. Every time I here these testimonies I find myself crying, for I've had a difficult
    time, other than this boy in the movie below, to fit in and feel like I belonged, in this unspeakable
    prayer, subtitle of this movie, "Is there room in your world for me?" I'm still on a quest, making home.
    The value of having lived without money, in relative discomfort, off grid most of the time, is a growing
    awareness of being at home within, knowing that life is okay also, when control is absent and surrender
    is present. This was during my volunteering in the UK and Wales in 2012.

The blessing in disguise, in my work as a childminder was healing a child's confidence, by directing the
    play and communications with his siblings. For example by talking through who was doing what and what
    role each of them would have or what action or role was chosen by each of them. So that the child with
    difficulty to fit in, would be treated with respect and be free to express itself. I found it amazing, how
    willing all the kids were to discuss issues and tell me and each other, how they felt and how issues
    could be solved. Children are so perceptive and sensitive to what's going on, also beneath masks.
    Once they're in trust, they open up without holding back. I received and offered healing in that.
    It's proper timing for me to walk along that memory lane Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9auYQOlUKo4
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:09 pm

That pic of Yoda made Me howl...

Hemp medecines 300-movie-21243

Good one...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Fri May 29, 2020 3:26 am