tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

Micjer
    Micjer

What's Coming Our Way - Page 16 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  Micjer Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:02 am

Nasa Administrator Bolden’s thoughts on why it’s important that we “know our stuff” and “be prepared”.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/emergency/personalPreparedness/index.html

A major initiative has been placed on Family/Personal Preparedness for all NASA personnel. The NASA/Family Preparedness Program is designed to provide awareness, resources, and tools to the NASA Family (civil servants and contractors) to prepare for an emergency situation. The most important assets in the successful completion of NASA’s mission are our employees’ and their families. We are taking the steps to prepare our workforce, but it is your personal obligation to prepare yourself and your families for emergencies
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 am

Micjer wrote:Nasa Administrator Bolden’s thoughts on why it’s important that we “know our stuff” and “be prepared”.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/emergency/personalPreparedness/index.html

A major initiative has been placed on Family/Personal Preparedness for all NASA personnel. The NASA/Family Preparedness Program is designed to provide awareness, resources, and tools to the NASA Family (civil servants and contractors) to prepare for an emergency situation. The most important assets in the successful completion of NASA’s mission are our employees’ and their families. We are taking the steps to prepare our workforce, but it is your personal obligation to prepare yourself and your families for emergencies

Interesting.
    Thanks very much Mic
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:49 pm

They know something is up...

-//-

You know in the beginning of the movie 2012 - Where all of the Preparation is going on behind the Scenes - Well We're past that now...

The Preps are in - People are being informed as above - Both Overtly (Those in the know > TPTW) and Covertly (Those Aware enough to see the writing on the Wall - People such as Us)...

The next phase is the Phone call to the Russian Billionaire's Blackberry,

"BEGIN BOARDING NOW"

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:19 pm

I never saw "2012", Mercuriel. I don't think I know to what you are referring, exactly, but What flashed through my mind after reading your scenario above, is that it could really be as simple as something like that. I wish I could tell more details, but I know that the Powers have already chosen certain people to "pull out" at the last moment to be carried into their place, wherever that is. There are some, however, who do not want to make that step because of the company they would have to keep. Someone I know said "don't be scared for me if a black helicopter comes to pick me up. What you should be scared about is not being taken as well. But I can't ask them to take everyone." That has roiled around in my mind for a few years now. Probably what fueled my interest in prophecy and all. This is turning out to be a very interesting year, this 2011.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:38 pm

What if all of the 'elite' mothers board a mothership (or a queenship) and are taken to a prison planet (Pluto or Nibiru?) and then the world achieves world peace?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 pm

That's a crackin good idea bon voyage good riddance! See ya later. Not.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Cricky Oxy.. don't you think you're being a bit sexist? What about all of the males who are involved in war and mayhem. Send them first why don't you.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 am

Carol wrote:Cricky Oxy.. don't you think you're being a bit sexist? What about all of the males who are involved in war and mayhem. Send them first why don't you.

Men can be real mothers too. In fact, there are more male mothers than female mothers. What would Oedipus say?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

What's Coming Our Way - Page 16 Empty Re: Whats Coming Our Way

Post  Jenetta Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 am

SOUTH POLE PICS AND INTERVIEW WITH NIBIRU INSIDER

Fashion yourself a padded lead helmet and hit the caverns earlier then October is what this fellow includes in his presentation...he also mentions a pole shift.

Last edited by Jenetta on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more info.)
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:01 am

More strangeness.....

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:21 am

That is interesting....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 am

On July 7th, the Elenin “cluster” aligns with Saturn.

David Wilkerson’s Vision of U.S. Earthquak
    es

Here is an excerpt from Chapter 2 of David Wilkerson’s book –> The Vision

Chapter 2 Drastic Weather Change and Earthquakes ( The Vision by David Wilkerson-published in 1974)

“Earthquakes coming to United States

The United States is going to experience in the not-too-distant future the most tragic earthquakes in its history. One day soon this nation will be reeling under the impact of the biggest news story of modern times. It will be coverage of the biggest most disastrous earthquake in history.

It will cause widespread panic and fear, Without a doubt, it will become one of the most completely reported earthquake ever. Television networks will suspend all programming and carry all day coverage.

Another earthquake , possibly in Japan may precede the one that I see coming here. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind about this forthcoming massive earthquake in our continent.

I am not at all convinced that this earthquake will take place in California. In fact, I believe it is going to take place where it is least expected. This terrible earthquake may happen in an area that not known as an earthquake belt. It will be so high on the Richter scale that it will trigger two other major earthquakes.”

http://www.tribulation-now.org/2011/07/03/the-lost-shuttle-of-atlantis/

What's Coming Our Way - Page 16 Comets-2
    A MOST SCARY VISION BY A LITTLE GIRL
    JUNE 17, 2011
    by Stewart Best

"My daughter has had many prophetic dreams with the Lord and it confirms what you are talking about. In one dream she said she was in space above earth with Jesus and she saw an astronaut out in space floating outside of the shuttle and seen the inside also after she seen a big object coming near earth. She was told by the Lord it’s the Black Sun ( could it be Nibiru and its moons ) and a planet hit our moon. She did not say (the) Black Sun hit the moon, but a planet. It could be one of Nibiru’s moons. And it cracked our moon. And the impact brought our moon closer to earth. And thousands or millions of pieces of the moon went / headed to earth. A rock hit the back part of the shuttle and (…) the shuttle went to earth.

Before the meteors hit earth, she seen the earth dance. Imagine a sea saw and two kids are going up and down and the earth is in the center; that’s what the earth was doing.

My daughter told me before the rocks fall on earth she seen the Lord in the middle of two angels in the clouds and thousands of angels next to the Lord.

And then there was a great noise from a shofar (a trumpet) and God woke up people and they came out of the ground. And she was told this would happen in July.

I never taught my daughter about the rapture, nor does she see movies of this nature. Her favourite show is sponge bob.

After this I decided to show my daughter NASA’s web site and she recognized one of the 4 astronauts Sandra H. Magnus from her dreams. And she confirmed that shuttle Atlantis was also seen in her dream.

She told me that she was told many times this would happen in July and she also seen a scroll written in it July.

Could NASA be lying about time of arrival of Elenin/ Nibiru or will it speed up and come earlier and catch everyone off guard? I read somewhere that this Nibiru is gaining speed as it comes closer to our Sun. And could it be closer to earth in July instead of Sept or could it be that one of the moons of Nibiru could be in front of it and it reaches our moon in July and Nibiru does really come in September?

She seen a city in the moon and seen the inside of this city it had buildings and green houses to grow food. And that humans and grey aliens are living there.

These rocks that fall to earth will make a great noise like a grumbling sound from a airplane. Very scary. I asked where did these rocks fall? Was it in a city? She told me all the cities of earth, everywhere, and many children and mommies and daddies died. She even seen the CN Tower in Toronto fall to the ground and even our home was hit by a meteor.

But before this the dead will resurrect and then the living will go next, this will happen in July, she was told."

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:22 am

Jenetta wrote:SOUTH POLE PICS AND INTERVIEW WITH NIBIRU INSIDER

Fashion yourself a padded lead helmet and hit the caverns earlier then October is what this fellow includes in his presentation...he also mentions a pole shift.

Another bit of a sync moment here. Dacus, on the 'Transylvanian Sunrise' thread posted some loooooong videos of talks by Nassim Haramein, which include the bit where he tells of a comet twice the size of Jupiter whipping past our Sun back in February 2003. Two of them actually. He has the NASA video to show it. And, according to him, they should have done as much damage to our planet as what is spoken of by the 'Niburu Insider' in the above video. Made me wonder if they were talking about the same thing actually.

The point is, Haramein can't explain why these comets had a near miss with our Sun and passed through our solar system without virtually destroying the planet!! 'Something' stopped that from happening at that point in time and no-one can explain how that could be. So, if we were 'saved' somehow then, there's every reason to believe we can be 'saved' again if the comet in this video turns up as well. Very Happy

I've been trying to find the video but, even though I found the two threads devoted to him, I couldn't find the video. Sorry.

Here's the link to Mudra's thread: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2099-nassim-haramein?highlight=Nassim+Haramein
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:58 am

Here's that section of the video....

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Thanks Brook! Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:09 pm

I've often suspected that ET and our own secret space program have been protecting earth for years so gave up even worrying about this sort of thing. I do post the info that pops up because the info is out there and I find it curious just how well kept this secret is given the numerous near misses that have occurred over the years. ET is even monitoring the sun which is also curious as I read in one contactee's reference that the sun in inhabited by other types of ETs as well.

However, my husband and I were talking earlier this morning as we have two major emergency catches made up. One here in Oregon and the other in Hawaii. The one in Oregon is a 40 foot cargo container we buried under the hillside in preparation for Y2K and I have everything in there. It would be more then ironic if these items were needed by each of us in our current locations.

Meanwhile, I'm still at the hospital with my mom while she is on this journey to the other side and wonder about the 7th as that is the anniversary of dad's death in '07.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Unidentified Object @ Antarctica's Neumayer Station 061811- 062011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYiY2Av7-ZU

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:39 pm

[quote="Carol
    What's Coming Our Way - Page 16 Comets-2
    A MOST SCARY VISION BY A LITTLE GIRL
    JUNE 17, 2011
    by Stewart Best

"My daughter has had many prophetic dreams with the Lord and it confirms what you are talking about. In one dream she said she was in space above earth with Jesus and she saw an astronaut out in space floating outside of the shuttle and seen the inside also after she seen a big object coming near earth. She was told by the Lord it’s the Black Sun ( could it be Nibiru and its moons ) and a planet hit our moon. She did not say (the) Black Sun hit the moon, but a planet. It could be one of Nibiru’s moons. And it cracked our moon. And the impact brought our moon closer to earth. And thousands or millions of pieces of the moon went / headed to earth. A rock hit the back part of the shuttle and (…) the shuttle went to earth.
    Before the meteors hit earth, she seen the earth dance. Imagine a sea saw and two kids are going up and down and the earth is in the center; that’s what the earth was doing.

Now read the ninth sign of the Hopi Prophecies....

Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

http://earthevolution.blogspot.com/2007/11/nine-signs-of-hopi-prophecy.html

Little different twist isn't it!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 pm

"SPIRITUAL AWAKENING - Get ready for Earth changes
    The spiritual awakening begins with some kind of uneasiness, a generalized and widespread premonition that we are in the final times of a cycle.

The search for truth leads to spirituality, to a door in our heart that allows us to reach another type of knowledge: the inner one. Through that knowledge we can achieve mystical experiences; those are experiences from our soul or spirit that allow us to know the mysteries of life and nature.

In order to reach that knowledge, many people resort to certain practices: Yoga, Tai Chi, relaxation, meditation, techniques to activate chakras, astral projection, etc. All those are helping tools, but the true awakening is that of the consciousness. It is achieved with will, in a rigorous work upon ourselves that enables us to grow spiritually until we reach inner enlightenment.

Our planet is about to undergo a process of change. The time for a new era is coming close: a period when spirituality, love and peace will prevail. But before, great sufferings will come to this humanity.

Do you wish to be prepared for that?"

INFO: http://www.giantredplanet.com/

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 am

Last shuttle spacewalk

Two American astronauts have completed the last-ever spacewalk of the shuttle era.

The NASA shuttle Atlantis docked at the International Space Station on Sunday in what will be its final flight.

Ron Garan and Mike Fossum floated for six-and-a-half hours.

Their mission was to move a damaged ammonia pump and install a satellite refuelling module.

President George W. Bush ordered the retirement of NASA’s shuttles in 2004 as part of a cost-cutting drive.

It is hoped private companies will step in to fund and help develop a new space vehicle.

Atlantis, along with its six crew members, heads back to Earth for the last time on the 21st of July.

http://www.euronews.net/2011/07/12/last-shuttle-spacewalk/
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 am

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:16 am

mudra wrote:Unidentified Object @ Antarctica's Neumayer Station 061811- 062011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYiY2Av7-ZU

Love Always
    mudra
    Fascinating stuff this is...

Also...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Micjer wrote:

Last shuttle spacewalk

Two American astronauts have completed the last-ever spacewalk of the shuttle era.

The NASA shuttle Atlantis docked at the International Space Station on Sunday in what will be its final flight.

Ron Garan and Mike Fossum floated for six-and-a-half hours.

Their mission was to move a damaged ammonia pump and install a satellite refuelling module.

President George W. Bush ordered the retirement of NASA’s shuttles in 2004 as part of a cost-cutting drive.

It is hoped private companies will step in to fund and help develop a new space vehicle.

Atlantis, along with its six crew members, heads back to Earth for the last time on the 21st of July.

http://www.euronews.net/2011/07/12/last-shuttle-spacewalk/

We have a very secret space program that makes NASA look like a model T ford. When it comes out in the open, the world will be a very different place. I feel like we are still living in the dark ages when all of this other activity is going on behind the scenes like SG1.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 am

Will Comet Elenin cause major earthquakes as it approaches Earth?

Plasma discharges (see Fig 2) therefore regularly occur between celestial bodies. When a comet moves close to a planet or the sun, the comet’s electrical charge is significantly different in that region of the solar system’s electrical field. The accumulation of charge and/or a plasma discharge subsequently occurs. For example, when comets travel close to the sun, plasma discharges (aka Coronal Mass Ejections) have been observed to occur. Most astronomers are puzzled by such events which they currently regard as mere coincidence. For supporters of plasma cosmology, however, the sun’s behavior when comet’s approach is evidence of the plasma discharge that regularly occurs when two charged celestial bodies approach each other.

What's Coming Our Way - Page 16 Plasma

Plasma discharge - note the radial direction of charged plasma

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/will-comet-elenin-cause-major-earthquakes-as-it-approaches-earth/
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 pm

there are some doubts on common theories

http://rt.com/news/sci-tech/cosmic-ray-data-theory/

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:13 pm