tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

burgundia
    burgundia

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP? - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:41 pm

for the first time I read the stuff on this thread. I can tell you this. I am not going to come back to this thread. We have had already those all-knowing individuals at Avalon...more than once.
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm

All Knowing is something that we All Are. While I don't expect that you will get the chance to see me say that, I do respect your position, your free will, and your own self, and in case you do return, I hope that you get to see this as well.

After some thought and really trying to come to terms with something that is very hard to cope with, considering how completely backwards all other alternatives are, I am able to say that wherever this came from, however I figured this out, remembered it, whatever was the trigger in me that brought me to what I know, am not afraid of, and what you see others in fear of when I talk about it, happened during times of complete and utter disconnection. It was through disconnection that I was able to observe the natural connection.

It was not only through the disconnection that I faced on that midnight in 2004, it was through also the disconnection from who I was, the disconnection from the denial, both my own, and that provided to me by those who I have clearly stated are liars in so few words.

So, to answer the question of how this happened to ME, and stop trying to say how it works when I try to be conscious of it, I can say, through alienation and self alienation, societal denial and denial in myself, fear of death and fear of others, once I completely disconnected myself from who I was and opened myself up to myself, things changed for me for the better in health, spirit, and mind.

I feel sorry for all people who have too much BS in their lives to sort through. I gave up, felt completely alone, and that is when I realized, that none of us, are ever alone. Fear or not, the fact remains. It is probably better to think of me as fiction than to fear what I say, so more power to you all. Because I would not want to be scary to anyone, don't even want anyone to know me for who I am, just what I said. That's why I used a pseudonym.

I don't know everything. But we are all knowing. And we do all 'hear' that which I speak of in our very blood, through the device within our minds, and we do all know that if not accurate, it is certainly not disputable. If anything this has denounced those who come to you as the single and only. Yet there are so many ways for you to read what I have said, so you are blind upon your prejudices that precede your encounter here. But why? When I have already said that they were totally wrong and it was all in the intent of removing that which we all have and refuse to accept? All with intent to make sure you deny yourself at all costs? My message is about you as it is for me. You are expecting something, be it a savior or destruction - but you are not expecting the truth, and it is apparently hard to see. It's too "scary" for us. I see. That's okay. I have crossed that valley already, and I still love you as much as I can love the world that we live in. Because I know what this was like for me, and I know that it is also nothing that I was told to expect it to be. There is no crown on me, and if I were to have one or do achieve one, the first duty as king would be to begin crafting everyone else identical crown.

With all due respect, you have never in your life seen or heard from a person like me, so I would appreciate you not compare me ever again. I regretfully inform you that I am correct, and don't like it a hell of a lot more than anyone I've told. You have the luxury of calling me crazy or writing me off otherwise. I do not have that luxury, that blissful ignorance. I don't even get to be mad at you about it because I know you don't know any better yourself. It isn't much of a bother though, I just would, again, appreciate it if you don't broadly assume me into a mixing pot of weirdos who I have already denounced.

If I see that I am needed, I will be here.
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 pm

the above post has raised someone's anger almost immediately after writing it. And in this post, if they see it, they will for the first time witness me, as it angers them again. Be an adult and post that you in fact did anger at the sight of my name as last post, and that you did not like the contents in the post above.

Even if you do not admit that this is so, you now will never be able to deny that I am such that I describe you too can be and in fact already are but do not realize it. Without asking you for a credit card. He is I and I am Him. And we are Us. Enjoy. You should not be so angry at people who only wanted to help. If you persist your anger, you will get no response from any of me. No one else needs to even pay any attention to this post, you still will know forever, that one and single only person, you will know, I am not lying, as I have witnessed your anger, and cut you off from myself unless that intention changes. I have already told you, for me this is like breathing or blinking ones eyes, and I do not tune into negativity without a good reason to.

You owe it to yourself, not me.

Love and Heal,
    DrManhattan
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Aloha Dr. Manhatten. There isn't anyone here who I'm aware of that is angry or afraid of what you have to share with us. In fact, from what I've observed you've recieved a rather warm welcome and for the most part members are happy to have you with us.

Next, I believe we share the same name. It is also the name of my daughter with an "a" at the end - and is the root of my maiden name. It means "noble." cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Does one preserve the knowledge you absorb in this life, in the 'afterlife'?
    I wonder.

Also I have a theory that you're born, with all the knowledge gathered in previous lives, but because you're unable to speak/communicate, you 'forget' most - if not all - of it. Much as you forget dreams after you've woken up.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Anyway, back to the main topic.

Dr.M what methods do you feel are the most effective so any joe six pack can "talk to god"?
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Dr. Manhattan:
    If I were to ask you, "Who are you?" Would you say, "I am you". If you were to ask me, "Who are you?" and I said to you "I am you." Is this more or less what you are saying? Is that what you say Jesus' teachings were more or less all about? When we "graduate" from this 3rd dimension, do we all become part of one, and not the individual uniqueness as we think in unity? I hope this makes sense.
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Yes, that is my name. But how did you know?

tacodog; no, you are yourself, but you have six senses instead of five. When jesus said "you don't need a priest to talk to god", he got killed. But he was right, but people still don't know they can communicate with god, and what god is, which is hard to describe only because of how many ways and teachings come along in the meantime. Jesus said how to observe the connection but was killed before people understood, I suppose, or it was hidden in 326ad during that rewrite or whatever. Crusades and such killing all who didn't think as they said to. But that is old news, today we face present fear and subordination, it isn't good, it causes us not to appreciate ourselves or our neighbor. People today think that before jesus you just couldn't "pray" and people today think "haha, they were so dumb" or whatever, but today, we don't realize, that even praying in the traditional sense, is just a substitute for the real thing, re-hidden.

To talk to god, listen to god Razz The ringing, it is slight and negligible to most, try to listen to it, I am almost certain it will develop for people just by being aware. Anything that would scare a person or others would judge, don't feed into. Yes, I repeated the horrible things I picked up because for one thing, you would know the same thing, for two, I would want to know, and for three, i face the same words i speak. The left side of the head rings for good, the right for bad. Malice, fear, that's the right side, you pick up both sides, because you need to be able to defend against malice as much as you need to be able to sense the good around you.

I am so sorry this is so hard to explain, and I will continue to try. When I spoke in a previous post about triangles and the third eye and seeing three light patterns instead of only two was how to do it consciously.

If you close your eyes, you still see the light passing through your eyelids. It is not just what you see that matters, but what is carried on the light, what doesn't escape light and instead flows with it, the frequencies around us. Your blood is the conduit, but the part of your brain is what reads it. With your eyes closed, try to see a third patch of light where you see a third eye drawn, it should be equal distance up as your two eyes are apart, this forms a triangle, the symbolism of a pyramid. the more you are aware of that third 'light source', I think the more you will realize it was there all along, and perhaps it will wake up.

I don't have all the answers, but I am confident that I can show others how to do it, or at least that it is there, I am not sure how I can show people how to blink or breathe. I am hoping I can find the words to explain without saying the wrong things.

you hear it in ringing, you see it in the top of your pyramid I described, you sense it with your body, technically, your body is just something your part of it is occupying. So hard to explain.

DrManhattan
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Carol, did you leave a link to MOA on your GLP account profile, or in your post to Dr.M on GLP? I'm just checking to see if it was possible for the GLP Dr.M to have found this website or if it was some guy playing a joke(dominic lol) or some AV2 member, just trying to be thorough and using my discernment (no offense). Although, what you have to say does appear interesting.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 pm

I did not leave a link of MoA because I knew GLP would have deleted it but did have a link to psychic children where I was pulling some info from. Nor did I identify myself in anyway. He googled us? I don't believe there was any reference to Mists, just the DNA data. So I'm a bit confused.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 pm

So am I, from day one, but what the hell?!
    If it's for real, it's for real, & if not, than not.

And just by posting what we post, everything will remain transparent.

investigator wrote: ...or if it was some guy playing a joke(dominic lol) or some AV2 member, just trying to be thorough and using my discernment (no offense). Although, what you have to say does appear interesting.
    Indeed, quite an effort, for an imposter.

Frankly, it reminds me of the 'Thuban thread' at PA1.
    Dominic?
    Lmfao
    Who knows?

Hmmm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FM1cPS6i24
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:51 am

I tried a google search of 'Dr. Manhattan GLP' and the first three results that pop up are from this thread, so I think it would be pretty easy to find.

The ringing you talk about... I have heard this as long as I can remember. Though I don't really notice it most of the time, it's always there. I have heard it called the 'Song of the Universe'. In a discussion about what should be done to deepen the connection, it was suggested that the only thing that is required is that you watch it...witness it...remain aware of it. It was also suggested that it is better not to speak about it, because words are of the mind while the 'Song of the Universe' is of the no-mind, and therefore it is impossible to describe in a way that can be understood by those that don't already know it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:56 am

Well there you go then. ClearWater.. it seems celebrations are in order. cheers

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:07 am

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 am

I have had ringing in my ears for at least the past 5 years, I cannot remember exactly when it started. Some say it is from too much coffee. Hmmmm, I haven't changed the amount of coffee I drink, except to maybe make it a lot weaker. It could be a radio tower. Just don't really know. It may be hard to discern left ear/ right ear ringing. However, right now it appears the left ear is ringing louder than than the right.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:23 am

Hmm, never heard the coffee theory. Just started drinking coffee within the last few years, but the sound I hear has nothing to do with that. Of that I'm quite sure. I remember asking about it when I was a child and the response was always just a blank stare and 'I don't hear anything'. I figured either my ears were just more sensitive to this particular sound, or other people just weren't paying attention. I knew I wasn't imagining things.
    As time has gone on, I've considered that it may be a radio tower or something of that sort. The sound of the TV and the computer are sometimes overwhelming, even when they're not turned on. I've made it a habit to unplug anything electrical which is not being used; especially at night, so that I can sleep. However, this particular ringing sound is present regardless of where I am. I've been many miles away from any electricity or radio towers and the sound remains. It is not annoying like the ring of an electrical device. It's just a gentle hum/buzz which is always in the background.
    I've never payed particular attention to which side of my head I notice it on, but as I sit here typing I notice that it is much stronger on the left side. That's something I'll remember to watch for.

I understand the skepticism toward Dr. Manhattan. Although I wouldn't call myself a skeptic, I take everything I read with a grain of salt. The vibe I get from him (I think it's him?), is certainly different from the vibe I generally get in these types of encounters. We each have to make this determination for ourselves, though. And regardless of the general vibe I get, I always view everything I read as a possibility, and none of what I read as a cold hard fact.

Thank You Carol! Celebrations are ALWAYS in order as far as I'm concerned. Double Thumbs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:06 am

This sound you are referring to DrManhattan is it the primordial sound of the universe, the Ohm that is at the core of creation .
    The underlying canevas that gives rise to all that is ?

OM is said to be the original primordial creative sound from which the entire universe have manifested. It is also known as the 'Anahat Nada', the "Unstruck Sound". This means the sound that is not made by two things striking together.

If you observe the nature of sound you'll find that all ordinary audible sound are produced by the striking of two objects : bow and strings, drum and stick, two vocal cords, waves against the shore, winds against the leaves, bat against the ball, tyers against the road etc. In short all sounds within our range of listening are produces by things visible or invisible, striking each other or vibrating together, resulting in pulsating waves of air molecules which we interprets as sound.
    In contrast to the above, OM is the sound which is not the result of the striking of two objects. It, rather emanates on its own. It is the primal sound of the universe that contains all sounds in itself.

Love from me
    mudra
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 am

Clearwater, good observation! MOA is visible on the first page after all, so I suppose it is possible he googled into here.

Dr.M carry on and continue to tell us more! hehe
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Dr. Manhattan, would you prefer not to answer this question, or did you simply overlook it? Obviously, you are not getting paid to answer questions, so any response is appreciated.

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Dr. Manhattan. Might M-42, Aldebaran, and Sirius be 'home' for most of us? Are we really the 'Orion Group' which Alex Collier refers to? Are our souls interdimensional reptilian in nature? Are all of us human/reptile hybrids with varying percentage differentials? Do most of us have a very low reptile percentage (reptilian brain + reptilian soul) - greys an intermediate percentage - and reptilians a high percentage? Please don't laugh - this is just a wild theory. I tend to think that the Queen of Heaven has been conducting a hybridization program on Earth for thousands of years - starting in Tibet. Some of this is based upon a visit to Tibet by Nicholas Roerich - where he saw strange grey people, and learned of a 'Sovereign Queen of the Air' who had come to Tibet from Sirius to conduct hybridization experiments. Lucis Creator?

I am obviously a fan of an organized decentralism solar system government. Your suggestion that the PTB really DON'T want a one world government is very interesting. I'm thinking that a one world government or one solar system government has existed for thousands of years - and that whoever is in power (The Queen of Heaven?) wishes to remain in power - rather than gaining power. I do think that numerous states are an essential ingredient in a world government or solar system government which maximizes responsible freedom over an extended time period.

Thanks again. No more questions (for now)!
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 pm

On the first or second page, I had outlined that once they deleted my thread on the other forum, I search for the link to the thread. At that time, perhaps still now, the first result was carol linking to the same thread in the first post of this thread. (copy the link in the first post here and google it, that's what I did) Wink

The short answer to the stuff just above this post is "no". Government is only needed for places that are afraid, though. Don't get me wrong, that is not to say anarchy is realistic at all, that is just to say, "federations" and "star fleets", all that jazz is earth lingo, and the force of man that kills those who see beyond it. More likely than not, we are very unique in our subordination to "forces" and "governments".

In other words: Governments in space as you imagine them are tainted by the way we understand government on earth. You only need the kinds of rule we have on earth when you are scared of your subjects, they are scared of you, and no one cares about each other, or knows that doing things to others in the name of fear destroys both the inflicting and the inflicted. In places where this is known, why would anyone be king?

This is just my view, and in this post, it is one I am not certain about, admittedly. But it is what I read of it.

It doesn't matter who I am "in real life", trying to figure that out is unwise, however I assure you that my first time writing on that other forum was in the thread that birthed this one, and my first time being here is in this thread. No worries.
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm

A tidbit for those who have followed this thread:

The term Horny now probably makes sense when you consider my words about making love being the act of creation, and why the ram was done away with, and they created satan, and all that. Not going to explain it again, it's already here, I think, but, now "horny" likely makes more sense, no?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 pm

DrManhattan wrote:A tidbit for those who have followed this thread:

The term Horny now probably makes sense when you consider my words about making love being the act of creation, and why the ram was done away with, and they created satan, and all that. Not going to explain it again, it's already here, I think, but, now "horny" likely makes more sense, no?
    Lmfao
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Yea, I highly doubt you will find that anywhere because of how the whole horns antennas ram life connection tune in, in the mood, the mood of the moon, make love = make babies = love in the state of living, regardless of what abominations man presents, when done right, it's done right, emotional connection etc. come on. this stuff really should unravel itself by now i would think.

"we live in a world where everything we know is wrong" - some new commercial for a video game. lol. it's like, it's all right there but we're too attached to what we're told there in.

And yea "it's english, it's new!" that's what I'd expect to hear, but english amalgamation of the oldest languages known, and derivative. Why else would a language be so derivative if not to be manipulative?! WHy not just speak the other language!?

Cheers deep thinkers,
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Okay, look at this video, I just found it looking for people who know who may also enjoy knowing the missing pieces that I know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeTrHgd8FOM

His other videos are hit or miss.

This one I linked is 100 percent true except that god is not a shining being or being of light, but the light itself being - and we are the light itself manifest.

Millions of evolved souls - as I said, God - Ghosts Of Dead. Many of them, plural, our very creators, us our next flesh.

This is one of those times where I am again confirmed, because it was the first time I ever saw someone explain it so clearly - yet still miss the point that it is not shining being, or light being, it is the shining light being, as in existing with intention, actually Being, not just there.

Indisputably,
    DrManhattan
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:09 am

GOD in the English language stands for Gold, Oil, Drugs, as far as I know.

Current date/time is Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:59 am