tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The number 33

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

The number 33 Empty The number 33

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 am

Why do I see the number 33 all the time? I never had the 11:11 thing or repeating numbers that I can ever recall, but this is kind of driving me nuts, (can't afford too much more of that) and know next to nothing on numerology . Can anyone help me out? scratch

Ok, if its a bad thing? don't tell me, thanks
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The number 33 Empty Re: The number 33

Post  Carol Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 am

Hi AC, I've finally have dropped into coherence with numbers and am now seeing 11:11, 4:44, 3:33 and so forth.. so it is a bit of fun and a happy moment.

Here is something on 33 for you.

Traits: Nurturing, Responsible, Dutiful, Family Oriented, Kind, Stable, Devoted, Seeker of Harmony, Champion of the Underdog

33 is the number of nurturing and goodwill towards all things. 33 holds all the qualities needed to nurture successfully: generosity, caring, sacrificing, loving. 33 also represents love and marriage, and unions in general. From romantic to motherly to platonic, 33 represents all forms. Wherever a 33 is seen on a chart look for the powers of love and nurturing to come into play

Properties of the number 33

Symbolism

According to R. Allendy, "this number shows the free activity of the being in the organization of the world. (...) It shows the free creature related to the plans of the Creator by links of justice and love or by the providential intermediaries". This number is seen thus connected to the Karma - 3 + 3 = 6.

This number is a multiple of 11 of which the two antagonistic units have increased to the harmony by developing each one in a ternary, thus moving away the danger of the temptation, according to Lacuria. R. Allendy adds that the activity of the individual is added harmoniously to the cosmic realization of the Archetype: this is why 33 would never have unfavorable meaning.

According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.[2]

Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles

33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 pm

thank you so much Carol, Flowers that means a lot to me, briefly, and partially, my 28 yr old son has come home to get better from a very rare auto immune disease and it has many repercussions ... and of course other different stuff is going on too. It's just a message I can not ignore but could not decipher.

It would be cool if we could download our photos on here, I just went out to take a break and took a nice random 33 shot, I see them in the strangest places.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:36 pm

One of the best things to take to help improve the immune system is Vitamin D3 which you can get from Swanson's vitamins at a really reasonable rate.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:54 pm

NUMERIC CODE SYMBOLS
    Your Genetic Alarm Clock

http://www.dnaalchemy.com/numericcodesymbols.html

33 Represents Christ Consciousness - universal nurturing, social consciousness raised to a world class, global responsibility, master teacher and healer. 33 is a
    higher octave of 6 - the flower of life - Creation - Qabbalah.

Much Love for you
    mudra

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:56 pm

wow this gets better and better!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:wow this gets better and better!

I meant to add that it's a good sign Cheerful

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:45 am