tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Amen Ra, et al

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Amen Ra, et al Empty Amen Ra, et al

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Here are some threads from AV1 which continue to attract attention are:

1. 'Amen Ra' http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

2. 'God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thubans, et al' http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15014&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

3. 'What is Gizeh Intelligence' http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11123&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

The view counts continue to climb - even though AV1 is closed to posting. What's going on here? BROOK had a lot to do with the 'Amen Ra' thread. What do you think about all of this now BROOK?

The following threads from MOA offer some supporting evidence for the threads above.

1. 'Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess' http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess-t1019.htm

2. 'Who is Lucifer? What Are They Doing?' http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/who-is-lucifer-what-are-they-doing-t841.htm

A lot of the above is educated speculation and pseudo-intellectual armchair research. My hope is that the truly academic types will be able to fill in some of the gaps and missing links. I am both for and against religion. I am searching for an ideal church/state situation - and I wish to ultimately witness a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system. The God of This World is not the God of This Universe - and I think that We the People of Earth need to become much more informed and responsible - and then be the New Elites in a Brave New Solar System. If these threads are too upsetting - just ignore them, and focus on something which works for you. All of us are different - and we are at various stages of spiritual and intellectual growth and development.

Is there any truth to the following?

ALDEBARAN -- Human militarists of a fascist slant who have traditionally sided with the Dracos and Greys. They collaborate within a large underground facility below Egypt, the base of a secret "Kamagol-II" cult which has connections to the Bavarian Thule Society and the Montauk time-space projects. This cult is also referred to as the Gizeh empire or Gizeh Intelligence, and they are working with secret societies on earth in an effort to dissolve all national sovereignties into a global religio-eco-political order. There are also Insectoid forces involved with Aldebaran. Apparently a neo-Nazi space force may have helped to colonize that system by sending time-space forces back into the distant past to inhabit the 4th dimensional realm of one or more of its planets. These forces from the past are currently involved with the New World Order scenario, attempting to carry out their dictatorial agenda on earth from their "base" within another time-space dimension of Aldebaran (source: Preston Nicholes, and others). Here is the link to the site where I found this information: http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/cosmo1.html.

Here is another reference:

Alex Collier Video: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4wA55jII8. 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QD...eature=related. Alex Collier Lecture ..A; 1995

Interaction Between Gizeh Group and Nazi Germany: The Greys made contact with a world governmental body for the first time in 1931. This was in Germany. The Greys were however turned away by the German government, because it had already committed itself to involvement with the Gizeh Intelligence. Now, I don't know if you know who Gizeh intelligence is, but I will tell you that it is a renegade group of human extraterrestrials that were headquartered under the Gizeh plateau in Egypt. They were predominantly Pleiadians at the time. Ashtar was part of that group, Kamagol was part of that group. Even Jehovah was part of that group for some time. They did their own thing. They came down here and "played God" with us, and people worshipped them as "Gods" because they had this technology. They abused their power. The Germans were, in the 1930's, building rockets and starting a space program because of their contacts with extraterrestrials - the Gizeh Intelligence.

Technology was developed and used to create weapons, because the German governmental bodies involved were concerned that there was going to be an alien invasion. The Gizeh intelligence told them that the Greys were here. However, there was not an actual invasion, per se, in progress. Weapons, such as sound devices, lasers, neutron bombs, particle beam weapons were created, although many of these were actualized later on in history. The Germans were given a lot of this technology by the Gizeh intelligence. These technologies also included free energy devices and anti-gravity technology. Tripartite Interaction: US, USSR and Britain. The United States was the first to open its doors to the alien race known as the Greys. I have been told of a contact in 1934, wherein the Greys made their presence known to the United States government in Washington State. It wasn't until 1947 that actual contact occurred with the aliens and United States officials, due to the shooting down of an alien craft in Roswell, New Mexico. This pressed the Greys into contact earlier than they had anticipated. After this crash at Roswell in 1947 the United States, the Soviet Union and the British, at the very highest levels of government, became "blood-brothers".

Now, these governments did not know what Germany was really up to at that time in history. The Germans were very very secretive about their contact with Gizeh intelligences. What was going on in Germany and what was going on between these other countries were two separate issues. The Roswell incident created more of an urgency to develop a true space program in order to defend the Earth. Again, the United States government and the Soviets thought that there was a threat due to the technologically advanced state of the aliens they had encountered. The true space program as an "underground" development that we are just now beginning to hear about. It was originally financed by members of the Club of Rome. Now, you will need to do some homework to find out who those members are, and don't be surprised at who you see. We'll talk more about that when we discuss the moon. The Greys assisted the "black government" with the building of some of the first facilities on the moon and Mars. Here is the link: http://home.wanadoo.nl/mufooz/Nwo-mc...Government.htm.

Here is one more:

The observation leads to the conclusion that Al Gore is a top member of Gizeh intelligence. This was the reported occult backing of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi movement in Germany. Ethnically, the Mars connection of pyramid builders (Caucasian white race component of modern humanity via Atlantis, in their original form fitting the Nazi stereotype and extremely racist, the people described by contactee Elizabeth Klarer). The story is very old and very complex. In order to give a short intro, just take a look at this ancient Egyptian painting of Toth writing judgment: Toth, or Hermes Trismegistos, was born during the times of Atlantis and achieved personal immortality. A part of this was a shape-shifting ability. In the painting above, he is depicted with an animal head (ibis). Gizeh intelligence comprized around 8000 highly advanced people under the supreme leadership of shape-shifting Toth. They lived since ancient times in a network of underground cities, the main city being under Gizeh, Egypt, another site being under a location in the Grand Canyon, U.S.A. Other animal shapes reported from ancient times include a crocodile face, a lion face, etc. Toth is the fading embodiment of a fallen angel, Lucifer. In the 19th century, some of the 8000 started becoming active, such as through the Theosophical society of Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. In the early 20th century, the Gizeh intelligence became active as a backer of Adolf Hitler in Germany and his Rothschild-Windsor sponsors in England. Today, all the 8000 have left their cities and are active among humanity. From this connection it is plausible that they are also the force behind the Jesuits in the Vatican and the Knights Templar before that. Reference: Books by Drunvalo Melchizedek. Contrary to myth, the Nazis won the second world war and took over the United States of America. See research by Mae Brussell, Webster G. Tarpley, Anton Chaitkin, David Emory and Greg Hallett. From this connection it is plausible that Gizeh intelligence is in control of America. My personal psychic experience is that Al Gore is a shape-shifting demonic entity from the very top of Gizeh intelligence with Assamite ability (one of the so-called „Ascended Masters” who are highly developed negative beings). The activation of the Gizeh intelligence over the past 150 years (since John D. Rockefeller, Sr.’s time) is to my mind an incidental part of the prophecy that is frequently discussed today under the caption of „2012”. The traditional Christian name for this is the Apocalypse (after the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible). Here is the link: http://www.cloakanddagger.de/home%20..._Gore_Evil.htm.

In light of the above information, please watch the following: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE. 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTe2t...eature=related. Do you see a pattern...or is it just me? Tell me I'm not crazy! Pretty please!! Help! I'm finding very little information on 'Gizeh Intelligence'. The above description seems to place 'them' at the center of our troubles. The views expressed above are not necessarily mine...but they seem intriquing. What is going on here?

http://galactic2.net/rune/reinhold.html
    Message From The Pleaides Meier/Stevens Vol 3
    Page 249-263

Some of the information is extracted from some of Meier’s German books. Vol 3 should cover about 95% of the text.

Gizeh Lineage:
    Approx. 49,711 B.C.:War in the Plejares homeworld caused 70,000 refugees to flee to Earth under the guidance of JHWH Pelegon. The immigrants made several mistakes during their say. (After the revolt, the Plejaran people had now entered the cycle of final-peace for their homeworld, replacing their merciless government dictators with spiritual leaders. Now at final-peace, the Plejares homeworld and allied nations developed themselves to very high spiritual levels.) The civilization erected on Earth by Pelegon lasted 10,000 years before all was destroyed by war. During the battle, refugees fled into the cosmos, settling on far away worlds. Only a few thousand human beings from the group survived, and they fell into strife and completely degenerated into lawlessness.

38,023 B.C.: Refugees of the Pelegon era fled Earth during revolt, settling in the region of Beta-Centauri where they erected a new culture. The Earth was at peace again, avoided for 7,000 years.

Approx. 15,000 B.C.: A secret group of power-hungry scientists rose up inside the government of Atlantis to seize control, but failed. Their sympathetic allies gave them spaceships to escape, and they fled into the Beta-Centauri region also known as Barnard’s-star. In the span of 2,000 years, the evil-minded scientists built up a degenerate army, and procreated offsprings filled with hate. Semjase: “Their only desire was to gain dominion over the Earth, for which reason every single one was taught wicked intrigues and war treatment.”

Approx. 11,000 B.C.: Descendants of the Pelegon tribe that fled Earth to Beta-Centauri after their Atlantis coup attempt failed, returned with their tyrant leader JHWH Arus, the barbarian, and erected an empire in Hyperborea, the North. The power-hungry group constructed several bases at different locations around the Earth. This was the last decisive colonization by an extraterrestrial race, and the deadliest to the existing humankind. Arus beget three sons, and with his 200 sub leaders, captured regions and slowly conquered nations.

Arus’ overseers procreated Adams, Ledons and Tet-els in Middle-East, Africa 12,900 years ago, counting backwards from the year 1975 when Contact-Report #39 was recorded. After the fact, Arus took credit for himself. Genesis 1:27 (“And God created man to his own image...”) is referring to the three (semitic) races procreated by Arus’ overseers. These procreations were from hybrids (mixed races) and degenerates (depraved, forced back to primitive life) humans who were distant descendants of early settlements from Sirius, Lyra-Vega, Plejares, etc. Each overseer (sub-leader/angel) according to his race created an Adam, Ledon and Tet-el mutated being, including new forms of life that was of dwarf-like stature, giants and animal-like forms. The Earth saw many wars that left societies in ruins. Like thousands of years before, the degenerated people from strife and oppression lived like wild animals and renegade groups.

Arus’ firstborn son, Arus II, deserted from Hyperborea with his many followers and settled in the land he designated Arya, today’s India. The deserters encountered the Sumerians in the region with whom they fought a short and bloody battle.

Approx. 6,500 B.C.: After the destruction of Atlantis and Mu, JHWH Arus in his old age was murdered by his thirdborn son, Jehovan, who then took control of the empire, influencing the three earthly nations, and the Hyperboreans.

Approx. 1,423 B.C.: Jehav murdered his father Jehovan and seize control of the empire.

Approx. 1,380 B.C.: Jehav beget three sons, Asussem, Ptaah and Salam.

Approx. 1,280 B.C.: Arussem fought his father constantly in hopes of one day seizing his empire. He eventually succeeded, but his two younger brothers opposed his merciless government and were exiled.

Approx. 1,183 B.C.: Ptaah and Salam eventually seized the empire from their elder brother Arussem, and forced him and his minions into exile, from Earth, in another star-system. Ptaah and Salam of the reformed Arus Empire guided the races with help from other cosmic-races, peacefully.

Approx. 1,145 B.C.: Arussem secretly returned to Earth with his army and settled beneath the Gizeh Pyramid Complex. He and his 72,000 followers took a “behind the scenes” approach command, secretly interfering and manipulating several Earth governments nefariously. Arussem plans one world domination of governments. These elements from the Arus empire lineage formed the Gizeh Intelligence, commanded by the Bafath people who took their mission to the extreme. In complete secrecy they fulfilled their evil-minded machinations by spreading false religious teachings and deceptions, negatively influencing the mind of everyone who fell under their control.

Approx. 1,033 B.C.: Arussem was eventually forced from his empire by Jehovah, the biblical God. Semjase referred to him as Zabaoth in German, meaning “The Cruel One.”

1500 A.D.: Kamagol I was succeeded by his son Kamagol II who forcefully removed his father from power and imprisoned him, where he died miserably.

1976 A.D.: Kamagol II died on the 27th of December 1976.

1978 A.D. In the 105th Contact Report, Quetzal informed Meier that their Federation had drafted up a plan to destroy the entire Gizeh Intelligence stations on Earth, deprive them of all technology, and transport them to a faraway galaxy left to their own faith, to live out the rest of their wickedness in bondage. But said, before they could carry out the plan, they had to seek the advice of the High Council in Andromeda for approval, and if approved, the attack and seizure of the Gizeh Intelligences would start in the second half of April 1978. The Gizeh Intelligence group was deported off planet on May 17, 1978. Their stations were completely atomized, collapsing structures, filling them with sand and rock.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Amen Ra, et al Empty Re: Amen Ra, et al

Post  Brook Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 am

Well, I confess, that I look at it quite often...as there is an energy signature to much of the information there. And as such several times I have gone there and picked up something new. So as a result some of those hits are probably from me. Wink
    And I also linked it to the thread here....so others have viewed it most likely too.

It was a top notch thread...as are the ones you have done that are listed in your "ODM threads"...and invaluable as it leaves a signature of its own. Never think you have not made a difference in the line of directing thoughts and energy here ODM....Arm chair indeed.... Wink Thought provoking energy and you command it so well Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 am

OXY - you post the kind of threads that make one think deeply. Mahalo

I am for spirituality and spiritual paths and I'm against political religious structures which are about power and control.

Amen Ra, et al Gratitude-Love

Love and Gratitude!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Thank-you BROOK and Carol. I still need to become more informed regarding the details of the ancient world. I have mostly been thinking in terms of big-picture principles and concepts. Once again, I'm trying to look at a lot of this sort of thing from the perspective of the United Nations, the Vatican, the City of London, Washington D.C., the Secret Government, the Secret Societies, the Jesuits, the Alphabet Agencies, the Royal Family, Israel, the Underground Bases, the Secret Space Program, and on and on... It's all a huge multidisciplinary guessing game - and when one is disoriented and insecure - it's difficult to really absorb the details and see everything clearly. I'm really just asking a lot of questions - shotgun style - hoping that some of the questions lead others to the truth - a truth which will help to set us responsibily free - going forward for millions of years. But this probably involves poking and prodding in areas where such activities are not welcome - and such speculative activities might, in fact, be counterproductive. I am not necessarily hostile and opposed to all of the names and places listed above. I really simply wish for them to conduct business in a much more open and ethical manner. When a critical mass of informed and ethical people are looking over the shoulders (and second-guessing) all of the above - I think things might improve exponentially.

We always end up fighting - don't we? This is probably true everywhere - in families, businesses, governments, churches, and alien civilizations. There are probably word wars transpiring on UFO's and Underground Bases throughout the solar system - even as I type. I just hope that the razzmatazz (thank-you abraxasinas for that word) can move to a much higher road than it travels presently - throughout the solar system. Now I'm going to listen to another Bill Cooper show (Uncle Bill's Bedtime Stories). I'm seriously trying to kick the posting habit. "I can quit anytime I want". "I don't have an obsessive-compulsive posting problem". "The internet alien and conspiracy theories really haven't taken over, and ruined my life". "I'm really a happy and well-balanced human being (or am I a human/reptile hybrid?)". "O wretched man that I am!"

Sorry for the tangent in the midst of the turmoil. I do think there is a legitimate place for fighting and sharp words - but so often it is accompanied by utter stupidity. I just watched 'Stargate Continuum' - and the scene where Ba'al (The King of Heaven?) and Katesh aka Vala (The Queen of Heaven?) are in their spaceship - and are preparing to attack and enslave Earth - particularly impressed me. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI1JvTVdVTQ&feature=related 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4dC3GOu3ko&feature=related I thought - what would it be like to discuss forum topics in that setting? Or in the Stargate Command Underground Base? My point is that we often seem to fiddle while Rome burns. If I could do anything I wished - one item at the top of the list - would be to have access to everyone and everything in the solar system - to be able to be a fly on the wall at closed-door meetings - to view secret files - to occasionally speak with key humans and non-humans - but to have no authority - just access. I like to watch. Can someone arrange this? Once again - I know I'm crazy - but I'm also serious!

At this point - I am expecting to reincarnate endlessly in this solar system. I have signed on to see this thing through. I do not intend to abandon ship - even though I often feel an overwhelming desire to do so. Why do we think that things are better elsewhere? Why do we think that physicality is so damn bad and restrictive? Are we a bunch of ingrates? I grew up in an organization which looked forward to the end of the world - the destruction of the world - and the annihilation of the sinful and unbelieving masses (except for the faithful few) - with no second chances - at the hands of a god of love - who would make everything right. I will not cut my fellow humans loose. I will not tolerate the destruction of this beautiful planet. I wish to help bring sanity to this solar system through a methodical pursuit of responsibility - to benefit each and every soul - regardless of their purity or corruption. Some may have to go to soul school - but not to eternal destruction. The true Creator God of the Universe may have other plans - but until such time as these plans are implemented - I will pursue a course of action which preserves this solar system and it's inhabitants. This is a solemn responsibility which none of us should take lightly. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. World Without End. Amen.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:01 am; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 am

Has anyone read through the four linked threads in the first post? Has the light dawned on anyone? ET landing on the White House lawn would not constitute 'Disclosure' for me. This would simply be one more sighting - possibly staged - and possibly deceptive. I'm going to go through these threads a couple of times - after I finish going through all of the Bill Cooper thread. The composite impact of these threads should at least be considered. Is anyone else proceeding in this direction?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Has anyone read through the linked threads in the first post? Has the light dawned on anyone? ET landing on the White House lawn would not constitute 'Disclosure' for me. This would simply be one more sighting - possibly staged - and possibly deceptive. I'm going to go through these threads a couple of times - after I finish going through all of the Bill Cooper thread. The composite impact of these threads should at least be considered. Is anyone else proceeding in this direction? I hope that at least the individuals who I am speculating about are reading these threads. In a sense - they are the ones who I really wish to reach. I don't know how else to attempt to communicate with them - as I don't trust them - I will not bow down and worship them - I will not sell my soul to them - and I am too principled, lazy, and stupid to become a corrupt trillionaire who engages in degrading, horrific, and bloody rituals - just to gain the supreme privilege of hobnobbing with the gods and goddesses. Having said that - I just wanted to wish Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al - a happy day and a terrific weekend. I really think we can work this thing out - without enslavement, extermination, Star Wars, or Masters of the Universe. Imagine 10,000 very competent humans engaging in Global and Solar System Governance - with advisors which might include all of the above. The absolute power corrupting thing seems to be the big problem.

Here is the Queen of Heaven - leading the Human Race down the Primrose Path to Perdition > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTD-vdRRYRM&p=3E87B5C9A75C04E3&playnext=1&index=56

Here is what might happen in the Final Judgment when Amen Ra (Incoming Annunaki?) discovers that his daughter Hathor (Local Annunaki?) has been the cause of all the trouble > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ncFob_dF0&feature=related

Are we dealing with Father (incoming) / Daughter (local) Annunaki? Are we dealing with the King and Queen of Heaven? Are they Sirius A, Nibiru-Inhabiting, Hybrid, and Black? Gabriel and Lucifer? Are we also dealing with Aldebaran, Sirius B, Moon-Inhabiting, White Nazis - led by ?????? Who is the Hypothetical Jesus Faction - who is trying to break-up the Star War? Was the Annunaki Faction here first? Is Earth their planet? Did the Moon show up 12,000 years ago - and attempt to take over Earth? If so - what might be a reasonable resolution? What really troubles me is that we don't know the whole story. I hate this damn guessing game - and waiting game. Annunaki vs Nazi? Masons vs Nazis? Pigmented vs Non-Pigmented? Is the Jesus Faction really good and right - but relatively powerless? I continue to send my invitation into the vast regions of space and cyberspace - to unite all factions and all beings around a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. This is probably an exercise in futility - but one never knows who reads these threads - and who comments on them.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:54 am

This is just a request to consider this thread in it's entirety. Is anyone else thinking like this - anywhere in the world? This could be cutting edge - or it could be complete bs. In some ways - it is quite deep - and even entertaining. But are we Galactic Looky Loos - rather than Serious Researchers? We seem to need to be motivated by crisis - complete with anger and fear. Notice the interest toward a thread where there is a fight in progress? Perhaps a noble goal would be to convince the majority of the human race to become Serious Researchers. What Would Daniel Jackson Say? I do believe that science fiction should be an integral part of the lives of fringe researchers and theologians. Again - to me - the ultimate goal should be a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System. But noble means should be utilized to achieve this noble end. Hope springs eternal.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:This is just a request to consider this thread in it's entirety. Is anyone else thinking like this - anywhere in the world? This could be cutting edge - or it could be complete bs. In some ways - it is quite deep - and even entertaining. But are we Galactic Looky Loos - rather than Serious Researchers? We seem to need to be motivated by crisis - complete with anger and fear. Notice the interest toward a thread where there is a fight in progress? Perhaps a noble goal would be to convince the majority of the human race to become Serious Researchers. What Would Daniel Jackson Say? I do believe that science fiction should be an integral part of the lives of fringe researchers and theologians. Again - to me - the ultimate goal should be a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System. But noble means should be utilized to achieve this noble end. Hope springs eternal.

YEP! I would go along with all of that. Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Brook wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:This is just a request to consider this thread in it's entirety. Is anyone else thinking like this - anywhere in the world? This could be cutting edge - or it could be complete bs. In some ways - it is quite deep - and even entertaining. But are we Galactic Looky Loos - rather than Serious Researchers? We seem to need to be motivated by crisis - complete with anger and fear. Notice the interest toward a thread where there is a fight in progress? Perhaps a noble goal would be to convince the majority of the human race to become Serious Researchers. What Would Daniel Jackson Say? I do believe that science fiction should be an integral part of the lives of fringe researchers and theologians. Again - to me - the ultimate goal should be a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System. But noble means should be utilized to achieve this noble end. Hope springs eternal.

YEP! I would go along with all of that. Wink

Thank-you Brook. Take a look at the last post on the Tibet/Kali thread. Do you know anything about an Aryan/Persia connection? The further I progress - the more I seem to digress. My disorientation and disillusionment level is reaching a critical mass. Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!

Here is another what if. What if it's Gabriel vs Lucifer + Michael - with Gabriel and Lucifer being the big-guns - and Michael being highly pure, but relatively powerless compared with the other two? Might Lucifer and Michael be co-mediators between Gabriel and Humanity? Might Gabriel be God/Satan? Might Lucifer be Mary/Holy Spirit? Might Michael be Jesus? Once again - don't get mad at me - this is just more speculation. My goal is to make you face yourselves - and think. Could Gabriel have been disfunctional in Heaven (Orion?)? Could Lucifer and Michael have rebelled against Gabriel? Did Humanity aka Fallen Angels aka Nephilim aka Us - follow (fall) Lucifer and Michael to Earth? Did we steal Fire (advanced technology, hybridization genetics, and spiritual wisdom) from Gabriel? Was this the Original Sin? Are Lucifer and Michael at odds regarding how to deal with Gabriel? Is Gabriel the leader of the Incoming Annunaki? Is Lucifer the leader of the Local Annunaki? Is Michael the leader of Humanity (as we know humans to be)? I keep feeling incredible tension and looming fate - as I comtemplate our situation. Earth really does seem to be a Planet in Rebellion - and it feels as though the rebellion is about to be put down - once and for all. But what if ALL parties are wrong? What if an innovative solution needs to be pursued? I keep mentioning a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. I like the concept - but I am clueless regarding the details and implementation aspects. I'll just keep passively pursuing this line of reasoning - and hope that the Big Gun Gods and Goddesses call off Armageddon, Retribution, Annihilation, Damnation, Utter Destruction, etc. - and declare some sort of a conditional truce - to work things out in a reasonable, rational, and peaceful manner. Hope springs eternal - but don't hold your breath - hoping for hell to freeze over...

The Sun God Ra has a twin-brother named Ray!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:02 pm

I just purchased a book called 'The Amen Heresy' by W. H. Muhlenfeld. It looks very interesting. I really do think that the territory I have covered in the threads which this thread is based upon - is important - whether or not my suggestions and speculations are correct. Please consider them. Please purchase a DVD of the first twelve episodes of 'V' on Amazon - and watch them with everything on this thread - clearly in mind. Namaste.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm

I'm almost begging for someone to look closely at the five threads in the first post of this thread - watch the first twelve episodes of the 2009-10 version of 'V' (on DVD) - attempt to connect the dots - and tell me what you think. I frankly don't know what to think. I'm forming some images and conclusions - but I still don't know who the good and bad guys and gals really are. I have formulated a basic philosophical, theological, and governmental solution to whatever situation presently exists - but the deception and manipulation in our immediate future might be overwhelming. Black might appear to be White. Up might appear to be Down. Good might appear to be Evil. We all really need to learn to be tireless researchers, in relentless pursuit of the truth. We might not figure this thing out in the first 100 days of 2011 - but let us begin - and hopefully we'll really get it before December 21, 2012. It might be too late after that...

I was just attempting to expand the first post of this thread with some material from AV1 - but after I transferred two posts from 'What is Gizeh Intelligence' - I couldn't access anything else on AV1. I kept getting 'Database Error' - just like in the good 'ol days. Is this material getting a little too close to the truth? See - I think there is a good side and a bad side to the subjects of this thread - and I think we need to accentuate the positive - but we also need to be aware of the negative. This is a delicate activity - and I truly hope that the PTB are in the process of properly sorting this mess out.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Well ODM, interestingly enough, we may be in for a surprise.....Avalon is down. And if there is no one there to fix it...does that mean all the content is forever gone? Or will someone go in and fix it? Makes you wonder now doesn't it?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&page=14&highlight=aman
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Brook wrote:Well ODM, interestingly enough, we may be in for a surprise.....Avalon is down. And if there is no one there to fix it...does that mean all the content is forever gone? Or will someone go in and fix it? Makes you wonder now doesn't it?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&page=14&highlight=aman

I think the plug-pullers can do whatever they wish to do - which is why I think AV1 is history. This latest shutdown is probably temporary - but it is annoying. The site worked fine - until I starting transferring the Gizeh Intelligence material. Then it went down. I get the mental picture of a big control-room in an underground base - which monitors all internet posting throughout the solar system. A tall-grey probably had enough of my nonsense - and pulled the plug...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Brook wrote:Well ODM, interestingly enough, we may be in for a surprise.....Avalon is down. And if there is no one there to fix it...does that mean all the content is forever gone? Or will someone go in and fix it? Makes you wonder now doesn't it?

I think the plug-pullers can do whatever they wish to do - which is why I think AV1 is history. This latest shutdown is probably temporary - but it is annoying. The site worked fine - until I starting transferring the Gizeh Intelligence material. Then it went down. I get the mental picture of a big control-room in an underground base - which monitors all internet posting throughout the solar system. A tall-grey probably had enough of my nonsense - and pulled the plug...

Indeed....it's hind site, but it would probably be a good idea if it goes back up, to copy and paste what we would like to keep, before it's permanently down. And if that is the case...oh well........all that work for nothing....., Amen Ra, et al 808451
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:48 pm

I went off in a huff - and look what I found! One door closes - and another door opens! "Project Isis - The KGB, ET, and Egypt" http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/project-isis-t1303.htm
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I went off in a huff - and look what I found! One door closes - and another door opens! "Project Isis - The KGB, ET, and Egypt" http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/project-isis-t1303.htm

I remember that. They all disappeared, and the girl recognized here dad from the video left before they got abducted. Strange case for sure Amen Ra, et al 420354
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:29 am

I agree who is going to fix the problem. I guess no-one.

Such a shame as that was an awesome thread. Guess we'll have to start a new one. study
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Micjer wrote:

I agree who is going to fix the problem. I guess no-one.

Such a shame as that was an awesome thread. Guess we'll have to start a new one. study

I just transferred a lot of material from my computer to 'orthodoxymoron threads'. It was so strange that AV1 shut-down just as I started transferring posts...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Great! Glad you did that. I would not be surprised if Avalon is gone for good, unless it is just a servor problem. If it is internal, there won't be any one there to fix it.

Anyways I'll go check out your threads, Oxy. cheers
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:37 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:It was so strange that AV1 shut-down just as I started transferring posts...

Is It or just Par for the Course ?

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Well ODM, I forgot all about that video...so I researched it a bit....and this article if you scroll down a bit is quite interesting on the subject.....so I will share it with you here.
    Don't know who this Mostafa is, but he sure seems to know something about the findings. And one quick note...they are saying it is form 10.000 BC...and there ya go with another time line difference.....quite interesting.

http://mostafa198.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Brook wrote:Well ODM, I forgot all about that video...so I researched it a bit....and this article if you scroll down a bit is quite interesting on the subject.....so I will share it with you here.
    Don't know who this Mostafa is, but he sure seems to know something about the findings. And one quick note...they are saying it is form 10.000 BC...and there ya go with another time line difference.....quite interesting.

http://mostafa198.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html

I am finding 5,000 B.C. to 15,000 B.C. to be extremely interesting. My real interest centers on 10,000 B.C. Following Archbishop Ussher's Chronology - the world was created in 4,004 B.C. - and none of the really interesting ancient stuff is recorded in the Bible. It's as if 'they' didn't want us to know about any of this. The Moon supposedly showed-up around 10,000 B.C. - and it is supposed to be a giant UFO. Hmmmmm. Now I'll have a look at that article. The plot thickens. As the world turns - the stomach churns.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Here are some posts I made on another thread...and I just wanted to condense them...and place them in a more appropriate context than the original thread...where I got a bit carried away. Here goes:

I grew up worshipping and praising 'God'. I don't do this anymore. I have painfully come to the conclusion that the very concept of 'God' is highly problematic. I believe in spiritual things. I believe in good and evil. I believe in the highest ethical behavior. I believe in life after life after life. But We the People of Earth should not bow down and worship, praise, and unquestioningly obey anyone...male, female, human, reptilian, grey, it, etc, etc. We the People of Earth should rule ourselves. I think that Jesus tried to tell us this...in a bit of a round about way. The religious people have gotten it wrong...and the atheists have gotten it wrong. I guess I want a secular spirituality which does not involve formal, arbitrary, and ritual religion. I can say more about this...but I'm tired...and I find this difficult to discuss at the moment. For now...see the statement below:

We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races.

Organized religion is the isness turned into the business of a luciferian monopoly on monotheism. How's that for a heretical mouthful? I'm so gonna burn!

A Reading From the Twenty First Chapter of Leviticus:

1.And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto the priests the sons of Aaron, and say unto them, There shall none be defiled for the dead among his people:
    2.But for his kin, that is near unto him, that is, for his mother, and for his father, and for his son, and for his daughter, and for his brother,
    3.And for his sister a virgin, that is nigh unto him, which hath had no husband; for her may he be defiled .
    4.But he shall not defile himself, being a chief man among his people, to profane himself.
    5.They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.
    6.They shall be holy unto their God, and not profane the name of their God: for the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and the bread of their God, they do offer : therefore they shall be holy.
    7.They shall not take a wife that is a whore , or profane; neither shall they take a woman put away from her husband: for he is holy unto his God.
    8.Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.
    9.And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore , she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.
    10.And he that is the high priest among his brethren, upon whose head the anointing oil was poured , and that is consecrated to put on the garments, shall not uncover his head, nor rend his clothes;
    11.Neither shall he go in to any dead body, nor defile himself for his father, or for his mother;
    12.Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
    13.And he shall take a wife in her virginity.
    14.A widow, or a divorced woman , or profane, or an harlot , these shall he not take : but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.
    15.Neither shall he profane his seed among his people: for I the LORD do sanctify him.
    16.And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying ,
    17.Speak unto Aaron, saying , Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
    18.For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach : a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose , or any thing superfluous ,
    19.Or a man that is brokenfooted , or brokenhanded ,
    20.Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
    21.No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
    22.He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
    23.Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them.
    24.And Moses told it unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel.

The Word of the Lord? Thanks Be to God?

The problem with my posts is the disruption and disorientation factor. Hopefully this is minimal here in this philosophical no-man's land of Avalon. But exercise extreme caution in the area of theology. It is a Pandora's Box. People sometimes divorce...go insane...commit suicide...etc...when they lose their faith. A pastor once told me not to get too deep into theology. I belonged to a church which prided itself on the fact that people studied their way into the truth of this faith. But later...many of their children went to college...and found out that all was not well with the faith...and studied their way out of the church. And all too often...no one other than their parents...seemed to give a rat's patootie. All too many of us received a swift kick on our way out the door.

The God of This World is Not the God of This Universe. I suspect a malevolent collection of aliens playing God...with a kingpin named Lucifer. Jesus tried to set us free. The Teachings of Jesus can help us to tap into the divinity which is in each of us. This is not an arrogant assertion. But it may be Us vs Them...and we need to understand this if we are going to stand up to Them...and Set Ourselves Free. I try to follow the words of Christ...but I am not waiting for him to come and save us. Beware of a staged UFO invasion and a staged Second Coming of Christ. God save us from our saviors...and we have nothing to fear but the fearmongers.

"God's work on Earth must truly be our own." (JFK)

Achieving a critical mass of Christ-like beings(human and non-human) on Earth is the key to liberation. This will precipitate a global exorcism. I'm not anti-alien...just anti-demon. I speak in speculative generalities because the people in the know...don't seem to want us to know. They keep us guessing.

Originally Posted by 14 Chakras:
    Quote: "Achieving a critical mass of Christ-like beings(human and non-human) on Earth is the key to liberation."

Response by 14 Chakras: I agree on the human part, this is the key. A critical mass of Christ Beings, a "Christ Mass" of people of planet earth (not aliens pretending to be humans - sorry aliens, you don't qualify for this part of the mission, this is not your planet) who surrender the illusion they are only human and replace it with the reality that they are infinite spiritual beings who, in Oneness with all life, are here to raise up creation from within, is required to make the shift into the golden age without the prophesied 'birth pains / cataclysms / atrocities'... The question is, are YOU going to step up to the plate?

My response: I like this post. But if malevolent aliens are jerking our chain...we may need the help of benevolent aliens to accomplish a global exorcism. If malevolent aliens are holed up in heavily fortified Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the solar system...with reinforcements on the way...we may be in more trouble than we can possibly imagine. We probably need insiders...human and non-human...to be decidedly on the side of Responsible Freedom. I like the idea of interacting with benevolent aliens. I wouldn't even have a problem with some of them living on Earth...but they could never be our rulers or gods...and truly benevolent aliens would never play the part.

God is a Composite. If God is an it...is Satan an it too? If there is a Divine Feminine...is there a Demonic Feminine too?

I offer the following as a suggestion rather than as a dogmatic assertion. It is my idealistic view of what theology should be(if we need theology at all). I do have a darker view of theology...which is partially explored in this thread. These thoughts seem to make sense to me, but they are not orthodox or widely believed. They could be considered to be heresy. So burn me!

The Trinity is avoided by a lot of clergy. It's a lot easier to speak of loving neighbor as self, than it is to speak of one God, in three persons. And we haven't seen any of them. That we know of, at least! Is God the Father the one who sends fire down from heaven, makes rules, orders people to kill other people, is overbearing and authoritarian? Or is God the Father the same as God the Son, Jesus Christ? Jesus said, "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father." So is it the first or second option? All of the above or none of the above?

Allow me to gingerly suggest that God the Father can be equated with what I refer to as God the Concept: The most ideal, yet realistic conceptualization of God, which changes constantly as times, knowledge, needs and perceptions change. God the Concept can be male, female, or a composite of the two. A combination of reality and fiction! There is enough reality for believers to believe, and enough fiction for doubters to doubt. I believe that God exists, but that it is still necessary to invent Him, or Her, at least partially! And believe it or not, I say this with the utmost reverence and respect. I believe that God wishes for us to be open-minded and honest. If we are wrong, God can work with us on that. That is forgivable! If we are narrow, closed-minded, arrogant, and dishonest...well that comes very close to sinning against the Holy Spirit. God can't do a lot to help us at that point! God the Father, as pictured in the Old Testament, was the conceptualization of God necessary to accomplish the foundational development of religion, with the door left wide open for future representations of God, and the advanced development of religion.

Is Jesus Christ the only Son of God, begotten, not made, of one being with the Father? Has God appeared in human flesh only once in all of history, and for only 33 years, and of that, with only 3 years of high-profile visibility? Allow me to gingerly suggest that God the Son can be equated with what I call God the Human: The most God-like human, male or female, alive at any moment throughout human history, and inclusively, but not exclusively, Jesus Christ! For practical purposes, to avoid confusion, and because they are true and ageless, the Teachings of Jesus are the absolute foundation of the Christian Church. They build on the moral teachings of the Old Testament without including the ceremonial and ritual teachings!

In the fullness of time, prophetically, Jesus Christ emerged as the most God-like person on the face of Planet Earth. Indeed, he was, and is God. No other human can make that claim! But Jesus said, "greater things will you do!" How could the followers of Almighty God do greater things than God Himself? Jesus set the standard, and drew a line in the sand regarding character and behavior. But when Jesus came to Earth, He was on a mission-trip, not an ego-trip! Would you really respect someone who expected to be worshiped and praised? I do respect someone who walked the walk, talked the talk, and simply asked to be loved and taken seriously. In mind, character, and personality, others throughout subsequent history undoubtedly equaled the spirituality and morality of Jesus Christ. But it has not been their role to be the benchmark of humanity, the gold standard of righteousness!

In one sense, others have been God the Human, but not in the same sense as Jesus Christ. They have more precisely been God's Ambassadors to Planet Earth. These highly righteous people did not become the new foundation. These people must keep referring back to the life and teachings of Christ. That is the standard! It is their role to live the life of Christ, and to apply the teachings of Christ to their time. As Christians, we are followers of Jesus Christ. He is the foundation of the magnificent structure being constructed on Earth, called the Kingdom of God!

Is the Holy Spirit really real, and really God? Is the Holy Spirit the most real, most presently present, and most agelessly God? Allow me to gingerly suggest that the Holy Spirit is the most God-like spirit being at any moment throughout spirit history. Not a single entity! Kindred spirit beings represent the mind, character, and personality of this primary spirit being to human beings here on Earth! Corporately, these spirit beings constitute the Holy Spirit. Omnipresent! They represent to us the living Christ, based upon the historical Jesus, and especially the teachings of Jesus. But the adaptation is contemporary!

The inverse of all that I have said above would constitute a Satanic Trinity! I believe in this reality as well. This is a very, very dangerous reality! This is why I plead with you to pray to God earnestly in the name of Jesus Christ, and with the power of the Holy Spirit! Pray! Don't delve, or play spiritual games! If you experiment rather than pray, you will undoubtedly end up playing with the Devil and the Demons!

I am saying this to scare the Hell out of you! Have I succeeded, or do you feel lucky? Satan would love to have you go ahead and make his day...

Could this(the second video) be getting close to who Lucifer aka Satan aka God of This World is? We might be very surprised at who runs Earth, the Solar System, and the Universe. Do world leaders have to bow down to such a being in an inner earth temple? See video clips below.

I agree with you completely. This is very simple...yet very complex. When we finally get this sorted out(if we survive)...it will probably seem so obvious and elementary...yet it may take us millions of years to get there. I hope not. But how long has this universe been engaged in fighting over who gets to be God and who gets to be The Master Race?

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based solar system...where reptilians, humans, and greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(we the beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism.

If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the solar system inhabited by various factions of humans, greys, and reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end.

I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

Did I suggest making the Bible the standard? I have suggested making the U.S. Constitution the standard. Truly benevolent reptilians, greys, and humans should have no problem with this. It would be corrupt beings who wish to be God Almighty or The Master Race who would object to a decentralized form of government which empowers everyone.

I think that it is very plausible that when anyone is ruled over...that they eventually rebel. Then they try to rule...only to find their subjects rebelling against them. Could one third of the angels have been humans...one third reptilians...and one third greys? Were the humans in charge? Did the humans abuse their power and mistreat the reptilians and greys? Did the reptilians rebel? Were the greys caught in the middle? I'm thinking more and more...that the history of this universe is very, very sad. Jesus said 'I have many things to tell you...but you cannot bear them.' Jesus also said to 'be wise as serpents'...and I don't think he was referring to rattlesnakes. Despite the plagiarisms, redactions, supressions, misinterpretations, etc, etc...I think that Jesus was the real deal...and tried to set everyone free...including the reptilians and greys.

I'm exploring the possibility that it may be impossible to be God...without becoming Satan. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I guess I'm calling for all of the Gods and Satans to step down from their thrones and retire...and empower the beings of the universe with Constitutional Responsible Freedom.
    I guess I'm not calling for a new God. I'm calling for No God. I believe in the existence of God...but I believe that God should not exist.

Atheistic Spirituality: Orthodoxymoron or Wave of the Future? Thou shalt have No Gods. This is a new thought for me...and I am not dogmatic(godmatic?)...not yet anyway.

Hello Lucifer. Why don't we just call the whole thing off...and go and get drunk? I'll buy.

Pat Condell has quite a few videos on YouTube. I generally like him...although I would never rant like he does...not publicly anyway! He's a bitter ex-Catholic! One has to have a theological background to be able to rant like he does. I love theology...and I hate theology...simultaneously.

In the fourth video...at 2:14...there is a four-fingered hand...which looks like an alien's hand in a famous alien photo...to me at least. Hmmmm.

Watch these videos over and over...and imagine the 'god' in the temple speaking the words spoken by Leo. Do we have a match? Is this what Lucifer looks and sounds like? Does Lucifer live in an Inner Earth Stargate Temple/Cathedral in a Deep Underground Military Base where Eucharistic Liturgies involving Live Human Sacrifices are performed? Do world leaders worship and praise the God of This World in this Temple/Cathedral? Was Leo possessed? Was 9/11 an Inside Earth Job? Did ET Phone Rome...and Call 911? I'm obviously speculating...and making a giant leap...but the shoe seems to fit. Is the New World Order the Sacred Roman Empire aka The Kingdom of God aka One Nation Under Satan? The Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy? Leo was looney...but was his rant very revealing regarding the nature of the NWO? Listen very closely. What does he say about God being a Man...an Alien from Sirius...the Prince of Sirius? The Prince of This World? Giza Intelligence? Seriously. Is Lucifer losing it? I maintain that Lucifer is more deranged than evil. Beings throughout universal history have become drunk and deranged with power...despite their best intentions. Hello Lucifer. Am I getting too hot? The power of Christ compels you to surrender the solar system to Constitutional Responsible Freedom. The universe is watching. I don't hate you. I just want you to retire. Imagine that: Me Tempting Satan! I want all Gods and Satans to retire...Permanently. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. God is a Fraud. God is Satan. Satan is God. The Universal Church is the Synagogue of Satan: A Luciferian Monopoly on Monotheism.
    Checkmate. Game Over. Lucifer...Let My People Go. Now. Then I'll buy you a drink...and we'll talk about sacred music. I go for Baroque.
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM&feature=PlayList&p=C271BC15F76286EC&index=0&playnext=1"]YouTube - The Temptation of Jesus by the Devil in the Wilderness[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM"]YouTube - Leo Zagami the 2012 Armageddon[/url] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU"]YouTube - Ra Stargate - Devil Came To Me[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIU6yrQZvP4"]YouTube - Oh My Goddess movie:God is a girl[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnNjRaBj3zs"]YouTube - ABC's 'V' - Upfront Trailer - with Elizabeth Mitchell - 3rd November 2009[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UWZBLUdYgs&feature=related"]YouTube - The Day The Earth Stood Still - Trailer HD[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4UdswnMO4&feature=related"]YouTube - Leo Zagami Admits Demonic Possession but fights satanists[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvBJxJEtM&feature=related"]YouTube - (2/10) Moziah Delivers Leo Lyon Zagami from Lucifer[/url] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVQicFRwKU&feature=related"]YouTube - (3/10) Moziah Delivers Leo Lyon Zagami from Lucifer[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDCBSe_yp7k&NR=1"]YouTube - (4/10) Moziah Delivers Leo Lyon Zagami from Lucifer[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Cq7gx22S0"]YouTube - Satan in the Vatican[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8PdvOELvY"]YouTube - Catholic Inquisition and The Torture Tools[/url]
    I found the following in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the solar system...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the god of this world(and solar system?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...because of fear, pride, and degeneracy...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace...and return to Draco or Orion? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon.

'One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective.

Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing.

He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on.

Now if we go to the book of Revelation, chapter 12, we find that the ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is Lucifer, also known as the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan" in the same chapter. Lucifer was one of the three original archangels [aside from Michael and Gabriel] who each apparently had charge over one-third of the light beings whom the Almighty had created... possibly numbering in the billions or trillions.'

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap46wThyBnA"]YouTube - INTERVIEW WITH GOD[/url] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZEO1Lug25s&feature=fvw"]YouTube - Joan Osborne - One of Us[/url][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjZ-lSn0A3M&feature=related"]YouTube - Godless and free[/url] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvPIWzQcUY"]YouTube - The Great Dictator - speech[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY&feature=related"]YouTube - Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)[/url]

I don't blame the Roman Catholic Church. This goes way, way back into antiquity...and is Luciferian. Human beings are not our enemies. Lucifer works through all religions...old and new. We live in a haunted planet. We are truly in a very spooky prison. If Jesuits choose to turn on Lucifer enmasse...the demonic reign of terror will probably end. The Jesuits may turn out to be the best friends of the human race. But if they do this...they may pay a very frightful price. We live in very interesting and dangerous times. Hang on folks.

I enjoyed watching these videos...but there is truth and error to be found everywhere. Just don't choose one church or guru...and don't stop asking hard questions. I've learned a lot from New Age sources...and from Jordan Maxwell...but I have learned a lot from Roman Catholics, Atheists, Agnostics, Protestants, Etc, Etc. My mind is a real zoo of ideas. That's a scary thought...isn't it?

antonia: Thank-you.

tone3jaguar: I agree. I'm not an expert on this subject. I'm just trying to think about it...and get other people to think about it. What I presented in the first post is simply the way I am leaning presently. This could change completely and suddenly. I'm not blindly speculating...but I am speculating nonetheless.

I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle with this stuff. If I really understood what I'm dealing with...I'd probably leave the topic completely alone. We wrestle not against flesh and blood...but against principalities and powers...and spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies. The horror.

I don't think evil is supposed to be here...but that it is part of the evolution of the universe. It may have been unavoidable. Again...I think that beings throughout the universe have done the best they could for billions of years...but have probably gotten it wrong over and over again. One would think that the God concept is the way things should be...but again...I presently think that it is impossible for a God to avoid becoming a Satan. Again...Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. This may be the Original Sin. The Mystery of Iniquity. This is why I am leaning toward a constitutional model of organized decentralized power...with Responsible Freedom as the Modus Operandi. This is not rocket science. It is really restating the obvious. But sometimes the obvious is obscure. I choose to eschew obfuscation!

When this present darkness turns to brightness...I really and truly would sit down and have a bottle of fine wine with Lucifer...and I've never had a drink in my life. I just want the BS to end. I don't want revenge, vengeance...or even justice. I just want the bad guys and gals to become good guys and gals. Amnesty and Immunity in exchange for full disclosure, cooperation, and reasonable restitution...would be fine with me. Again...the BS simply needs to stop.

I don't know if Lucifer frequents Avalon...probably not...but one never knows. I'm certainly not going to involve myself in rituals or exorcisms to get my 'opportunity' to interview Lucifer. Therefore...I sometimes address Lucifer...just in case. Hello Lucifer. Let my people go. Retire.

Here is a link which is relevant to this thread. Zagami stated in the video interview with Forerunner that aliens are just a cover for demons. This source says the same thing: [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu5pNd5tDbA&feature=related"]YouTube - January 26th, 2008 - Part 2 (2nd Interview)[/url]
    I tend to think that both good and evil is hierarchical in nature...with leaders of both polar extremes. I guess I'd like to see this all go away. I really want the bad guys to become good guys. I'm really confused and conflicted about non human races. Should they be kept at a distance so they don't dominate and enslave us...or should they be completely involved in our society? If we extend the hand of friendship...will we lose our hand...and maybe everything else? Should Earth be completely human...for a while...until we get our house in order...and figure out what is really going on in the universe? Should a United Nations based upon the U.S. Constitution(my bias) be exclusively human regarding what happens here on Earth? I'm open and friendly...but still quite paranoid. At what point should an abused spouse become trusting?

I don't trust what anybody says...period. I think Zagami is a real loose cannon for both the good-guys and the bad-guys. He must be a royal pain for the Jesuits. I think he is a very conflicted person. I really hope he survives. He seems to be into some very, very dangerous territory. He needs to totally commit to being a good-guy...sever all of his dark ties...and then have the best spiritual advisors and bodyguards possible...24/7.

Could it be that malevolent ET's masquerade as God, Satan, Demons, Angels, and even Deceased Relatives? I'm leaning strongly toward the idea that it's Us vs Them...here on Earth at least. I don't doubt that benevolent ET's are out there...Human, Reptilian, and Grey...but I'm tending to think we are somewhat screwed for the time being. We need a Global Exorcism big-time. I could be very wrong...but this is what I presently think.

I agree.

Everyone should study theology and/or comparative religions...even if they don't believe. It seems that it is helpful to be religious...become disillusioned...and then regain faith through studying everything. But this can be an excruciating process. Many who lose their faith...never regain it. I experience spiritual agony and ecstacy simultaneously and continuously. :roftl: Sounds kinda kinky...doesn't it? :sneaky2: Call it 'Masturbation of the Mind'. :shocked: This has been known to cause spiritual blindness. :smoke:
    Everyone should struggle for ultimate truth...even if it is elusive.

This thread is generating very little interest...and I'm not sure why. I think this thread contains some very interesting concepts and conjectures...along with some evidence...which I did not have when I starting posting some of these thoughts a year or two ago. I'm unsure about who Avalon regulars and visitors really are. I often think that the PTB spies who monitor this site just laugh...if and when sensitive information surfaces...because no one probably pays much attention to it! Right Lucifer?
    Is this a tempest in a teapot? Probably. But it sure is fun!

Are the aliens who get shot down and tortured(sources?) benevolent or malevolent? Are they the same ones we interact with in Deep Underground Military Bases? Who really controls these bases? I enjoy life...and I count my blessings. However...I am paranoid regarding the New World Order, Fascism, Naziism, a Malevolent Alien (demonic?) Theocracy, etc. I really do want to interact with non-human beings...but the basic Teachings of Christ and the U.S. Constitution are two things that I do not want anyone...human or non-human to destroy. I am sick and tired of a very sick, stupid, and violent history of the world. I want the BS to stop...regardless of who is, or who is not, responsible.

I had hoped for some more discussion regarding this thread. I don't care if the responses are positive or negative...I'm simply trying to generate some interest in some unorthodox views of theology...or demonology. This may be very, very important regarding figuring out what is really going on in the world...and in the universe. Try to think beyond Sunday school...and beyond the egomaniacal televangelists.

Threads are so easily lost and buried. They can be hard to find...once they fade from view. Searches seemed to work better in the past. Has anyone else noticed this?

Please consider the first post very carefully. I need some critical feedback. I'm trying to determine the level of my sanity...or insanity. I wish I were joking.

Hollywood knows more than we Goyim know. Consider this...when considering this thread. Also...look at this Lone Gunman video clip which preceded 9/11 by six months. Note particularly the appearance of the remote control pilot at 7:47. In light of the rest of this thread...is the appearance of this individual significant? Was Lucifer the remote control pilot of the planes or craft which hit the Twin Towers and the Pentagon on 9/11? Was the controlled demolition remotely controlled from the same laptop computer? Do the orders still stand...for 'Earth Changes'? Lucifer...just call off the New World Order...institute Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and retire. You've earned it.
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=384CCzUKHtA&feature=related"]YouTube - The Lone Gunman, Pilot Episode (Air Date: March 4, 2001)[/url]

Thank-you David. Can the scientific method be applied to these subjects? I think so. I see fudging and manipulation on both the believing and unbelieving sides. Positions are taken...and then defended by all means...both legitimate and illegitimate. The real truth may mostly be none of the above. We may all have to admit that we were wrong. But most people don't want to admit error...especially when it comes to belief systems. Keep searching...and be honest.

I'm still interested in some detailed critiques regarding the first post...including all of the short video clips. For the real impact of what I am suggesting...repeated reading and viewing may be necessary. I know this takes time...and is a bit boring. There has to be a clergyperson or Jesuit who can skillfully disect this thread. I don't mind being wrong. In fact...I would prefer to be wrong this time.

Please don't ignore this thread. This is not just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. Is this subject too hard to think about? Is it perceived as being irrelevant? Or...is it just plain boring? Again...I would just like to hear various opinions and insights.

Are we dealing with basically three physical/spiritual races? Humans, Greys, and Reptilians? Are these races in conflict with each other? Does this go back billions, or even trillions, of years? Is there a colorful orb at the end of the tunnel? Is it just a chimera...or an oncoming train?

I'm presently leaning toward the idea that there are three basic races throughout the universe...human, reptilian, and grey...that they are all both physical and spiritual...and that they all reincarnate. There may be combinations and variations of these races...but that they are all based upon these three basic groups. I'm also leaning away from the idea that there is an all powerful, all knowing, all loving God...who rules over the universe. I'm seeing Star Wars...with the three races fighting to see who gets to be the Master Race. I'm also leaning toward the idea that here on Earth, at least, the reptilians and greys are secretly ruling the humans...and that this secrecy is coming to an end...and may result in a huge fight.

My solution is to base everything on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Each race would use this document internally...to rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom...without interference from the other races. Then...in a Universal United Nations...based upon the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...the different races would interact with each other. Enslavement and Extermination would cease...permanently. No one would blindly submit to anyone or worship anyone.

Constructive Competition would completely replace Destructive Competition. Positive Response Ability would replace Reactionary Retaliation. Constitutional Responsible Freedom would replace a Universal Church aka One Nation Under Satan aka The Old Universal Disorder Demonic Theocracy.

I'm leaning toward the idea that there have been numerous Gods and Satans...human, reptilian, and grey...spanning billions of years...and that because absolute power corrupts absolutely...a new God quickly becomes a Satan...which results in a rebellion...which results in a new God who quickly becomes a Satan...ad infinitum...ad nauseum.

I'm leaning toward the idea that Lucifer aka The God of This World...should turn the reins of power over to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and retire. Immunity in exchange for disclosure and cooperation might need to be part of the deal. Somehow...I don't think this is going to happen...but it should. Hope springs eternal.

I don't doubt that a superior document could be produced...but the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights have been in use for centuries...are currently in use...are simple and to the point...and work very well when they are not ignored or subverted...as they have been, and are currently being, ignored and subverted in the United States.

I'm just trying to test these ideas...and I need both positive and negative input to do so. Avalon seems like an appropriate forum for this. I hope this is a clear synopsis of the first lengthy post...and not reduced to the point of absurdity. If you have time...please consider the entire first post. This thread is more of a tentative suggestion...than a definite proclamation. I really don't know...but it seems to connect a lot of dots...and tie a lot of loose ends.

Thank-you Ashatav. I have watched Walter Veith before...and I generally agree with his research and conclusions...although I do differ substantially with his primary theological foundation. I will watch this series of videos...and comment on them. Please...everyone should watch Walter Veith...even if you don't agree with his theological views. He presents excellent information. What did you think of my first post, Ashatav? Tell me what you really think...positive or negative. I'm sort of a Paranoid Lone Ranger right now...and almost everyone may angrily target me when they realize what I am really saying. I don't shout this stuff in the churches, state-houses, and universities. I just mumble anonymously on the internet...

If there are indeed dozens or hundreds of races which are not based on the human, reptilian, or grey models...including the one with 30 arms...and the races with balls(I mean orbs)...and if these races have advanced beyond being warriors, exterminators, dictators, etc...then they probably wouldn't have a problem with Constructive Competition and Constitutional Responsible Freedom in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. If what you are saying is true...it may be easier to solve the universal problems than I thought.

Again...I'm not an authority with inside information. I'm simply trying to wade through the BS...in order to end the BS. I simply want the misery of All races(however many there are) to END.

Could it be that humans, reptilians, and greys can spiritually manifest in an infinite variety of forms? Are many forms the result of horrible genetic experiments? I'm thinking that this universe is filled with deception, illusion, and unbelievable absurdities. I wish that it was isolated to this haunted insane asylum prison planet called Earth...but I presently think otherwise.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 am

And Moses told it unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the "Children of Israel".

Israel = Isis (Innana / Ninmah) - Marduk Ra - El Shaddai

This Title was conferred on Jacob while Vizier for the Egyptian Court. He supposedly saved the Egyptians from five Years of drought by preparing very well through storage of Goods for the Bad Times.

After this - He was called Israel as an Honorific and all of the Children created VIA His seed were called "The Children of Israel" by the Egyptians from that point forward...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:13 am

You know, Mercuriel, a decoded version of the Bible would be very interesting - which would reveal all of the hidden Egyptian material - and other occult items. The Bible seems to be a great big puzzle. It's almost as if when we really solve it - and get it right - we will be set free from our apparent bondage and predicament. I don't think we can just skip over the Bible - and march carelessly into the New Age. I guess that's why I am attempting to build a foundation between the Traditional Church (the frying pan) and the New Age (the fire). I'm trying to balance myself on the edge of the pan! Amen Ra and Hathor/Isis are central to all of this - aren't they? But what is the reality behind the mythology? We might all be shocked and dumbfounded when we really find out what's really been going on for thousands, and possibly millions of years. I tend to think that all of us will have red faces - including me.