tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
giovonni
burgundia
mudra
Vidya Moksha
8 posters

Vidya's Journey

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Vidya's Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Vidya's Journey

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Well folks, thisis my last day in south america on this journey, and I wanted to end this thread now its clear I wont be returning to the jungle. It has been an interesting trip for sure..even if i didnt reach the depths possible with ayahausca..

its also interesting to note that i have been mostly offline for the last 3 months, rarely popping in here for the latest doom and gloom geek but occasionally seeing burgundia's facebook posts and a nice email from mudra listing some of the craziness in the world while i was offline.. but again, outside of this media I have just had a great and relaxing time.. another lesson for me just to get on with living life?

anyways... I am deeply grateful for my safe and wonderful trip here, so it remains for me to thank the winds of the south, great serpent....i did manage to lose a bit more of my past here but still a work in progress ..to the winds of west, great sister jaguar, many thanks for keeping me safe in the jungles and showing me the beauty way..to the winds of the north, the ancient ones, my ancestors, i pay respect..to the winds of the east, great condor, it was a thrill to see you in the high areas of the andes ..to pachamamma, what an honour to walk on this part of your belly..and to father sky, the universe, thanks for putting all these wonderful things in my path.. and to all, thanks for making clear my next steps into another gorgeous part of the world..australia...go if you must, stay if you will.
    Vidya xx
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Stay cool
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Vidya - Be Well and Be Safe...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm

From Vidya Moksha

"another lesson for me just to get on with living life?"

Yes and those life Question possibilities are endless my Friend!

Stay well and safe ~ always living and loving from within your heart cheers

Blessings to You<>Gio

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm