tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Sorting conspiracy topics into truth ~ Pandemic 2 Plandemic ~ Gain of Function = Bioweapon ~ MonkeyPox = Shingles ?

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Sorting conspiracy topics into truth ~ Pandemic 2 Plandemic ~ Gain of Function = Bioweapon ~ MonkeyPox = Shingles ? Empty Sorting conspiracy topics into truth ~ Pandemic 2 Plandemic ~ Gain of Function = Bioweapon ~ MonkeyPox = Shingles ?

Post  THEeXchanger Fri May 27, 2022 10:36 am

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue May 31, 2022 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Sorting conspiracy topics into truth ~ Pandemic 2 Plandemic ~ Gain of Function = Bioweapon ~ MonkeyPox = Shingles ? Empty Re: Sorting conspiracy topics into truth ~ Pandemic 2 Plandemic ~ Gain of Function = Bioweapon ~ MonkeyPox = Shingles ?

Post  THEeXchanger Fri May 27, 2022 10:39 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Sorting conspiracy topics into truth ~ Pandemic 2 Plandemic ~ Gain of Function = Bioweapon ~ MonkeyPox = Shingles ? Empty Re: Sorting conspiracy topics into truth ~ Pandemic 2 Plandemic ~ Gain of Function = Bioweapon ~ MonkeyPox = Shingles ?

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 31, 2022 7:31 pm

Gain of Function = bioweapon
    ⚠ We Told You Something is Coming, Now It's Here.
    (2022) america urgent
    video

https://youtu.be/k_TEqGaEj1s

pLandemic Pandemic 2 ??? Monkeypox = Shingles
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 31, 2022 7:46 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:19 am

LOOK AT THE DATES

2017 ???  VS. 2022

MAYBE why they want to change the name  !!!

14 pages +++ of info here:

Monkeypox Monkey Pox Aka Shingles ? Chimpanzee Adenovirus Is The Scientific Name For Monkeypox | Cosmogenesis - Library of Akbar Ra in Alexandria Thuban (cosmosdawn.net)

https://www.cosmosdawn.net/threads/monkeypox-monkey-pox-aka-shingles-chimpanzee-adenovirus-is-the-scientific-name-for-monkeypox.13208/

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:29 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:32 am

14 PAGES OF WELL RESEARCHED DATA HERE:

14 pages +++ of info here:

Monkeypox Monkey Pox Aka Shingles ? Chimpanzee Adenovirus Is The Scientific Name For Monkeypox | Cosmogenesis - Library of Akbar Ra in Alexandria Thuban (cosmosdawn.net)

https://www.cosmosdawn.net/threads/monkeypox-monkey-pox-aka-shingles-chimpanzee-adenovirus-is-the-scientific-name-for-monkeypox.13208/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:13 pm

MONEYPOX = THE 'X' is silent = monkey po

15 pages of info
    Monkeypox Monkey Pox Aka Shingles ? Chimpanzee Adenovirus Is The Scientific Name For Monkeypox
    https://www.cosmosdawn.net/threads/monkeypox-monkey-pox-aka-shingles-chimpanzee-adenovirus-is-the-scientific-name-for-monkeypox.13208/page-15#post-41022
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:18 am

FREUDIAN SLIP OF THE WEEK: #Pfizer CEO just referred to the 'vaccines' as "WEAPONS" 🧐🤔

PFIZER CEO JUST REFERRED TO THE 'VACCINES' AS "WEAPONS"
    video
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/j9urn8MSip3q/

Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law
    May 23, 2022 Paul Craig Roberts
    https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2022/05/23/pfizer-tells-federal-judge-that-pfizer-owns-the-federal-government-and-is-thereby-immune-to-normal-contract-law/
    Pfizer affirms that its agreement with Washington under “Other Transaction Authority”
    permits Pfizer to violate clinical trial regulations and federal laws protecting the public.

In other words, Pfizer has legal authority to commit fraud that kills people.

As I have explained on many occasions, the US government is privatized.

FREUDIAN SLIP OF THE WEEK: #Pfizer CEO just referred to the 'vaccines' as "WEAPONS" 🧐🤔

BitChute

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 pm