tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Empty Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between...

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 7:56 am

An amazing clip

This information is from a thread posted in May 2013 at GLP and relevant now (May 2022) given all of the ongoing recent solar activity: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2232320/pg1
    ==

Did you know?

When the sun’s emission of a 2.8-gigahertz radiowave frequency is increased we tend to feel better.

[link to www.heartmath.org]

With the increase in solar activity over the last few days, I have felt drawn to share this clip above (is a snip from the movie). 

One of my absolute favorite things to study is the connection of solar activity/earth resonance and the human body.

The movie Solar Revolution was released a few weeks ago (5/14/2013) with some amazing insight and research into the connections of the body/brain/and solar activity...
    Thread: Solar Revolution - New Mind Blowing Documentary On How The Sun Will Change Our Consciousness Beyond 2012

Some more interesting info.

Thread: Rise and Shine! Solar Flares and Decalcification of the Pineal Gland

Solar Cycles, Sunspots, Solar Flares, the Global Climate
    & the Evolution of Human Consciousness

[link to www.lunarplanner.com]

Solar storms and the Pineal Gland: Riding the power wave

[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

Interaction between the Sun and human excitability

About 3/4s of the way down the page linked below - there are a few articles on the link, but just scroll down to the one with the title above -

[link to www.glcoherence.org]

"When the data is examined, it appears that when solar-geomagnetic activity is changing most rapidly and is on the ascent or on the descent of a solar cycle, when solar spots are rapidly increasing or diminishing respectively, it has the greatest potential to affect human moods, behavior patterns, creativity and historical trends. "

Quote from above link.

5 Amazing properties of Sunlight

[link to www.activistpost.com]

Take a second and imagine how deeply this could change the minds of thousands if not millions of people if they could see the changes going on right before their eyes AND in their brains!

Our world is change whether people believe it or not...waking up to a completely new reality. It's hard to put your fingers on at times, but the veil is lifting and the more people become aware of this fact, the greater the changes become.

It can be very frustrating at times, and I find myself angry, anxious, nervous about certain things or feeling trapped in this reality, I have to step back and realize it all has to happen like this, we have to learn and grow through this process.

Taking the time to be in "awe" about something can really change your perception of the day...

Reality is often stranger than fiction Wink

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Empty Re: Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between...

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 8:16 am

Here is most of the transcript from the video above.

This is interesting and ties directly into the pineal's gland activation.

What is the grand solar flash?

The grand solar flash is a very high magnitude earth directed solar flare known as a super flare which could register as an x 50 to x 100 or higher class on the x-ray scale.

An intense super flare from earth's sun would be witnessed by someone on earth as a blinding flash of magnetic white light.

The ancients called this cosmic flash of light many names including shamish and some Barteka fire. It is written about in every culture's ancient writings including the Vedas, the Samurai and tablets, Biblical texts, Egyptian texts, Mayan codex. 

The light emitted from this great cosmic flash is exotic gamma level light which resonates super high and is called the light of the stars.

Gamma light is proven by earth science to instantaneously recode DNA, morphing it into a more complex and advanced state of functionality.

The grand solar flash the divine light is the cosmic trigger and cause for what us simply called the event on planet earth.

The moment when this light impacts the surface of planet earth is called the compression breakthrough and this is beginning of the earth event.

What is this earth event or simply the event?

It is an ascension event. A DNA upgrade where the fifth strand of DNA is activated. It is a planetary liberation event. Since freedom is a fifth dimensional energy, obviously the earth will experience an immediate planetary liberation at the time of this event.

The event is an ascension event.It is an ascension, slash conscious evolutionary event where the beings of earth to be able to perceive and exist in the fifth dimensional reality on earth.

The Vedas say when the Simvarteka fire comes - rainbow-colored clouds shall appear around the earth and people will attain their rainbow body aka the spirit light body.

This is an instant transmutation and ascension to the fifth dimension that occurs in the twinkling of an eye. This fifth dimensional new earth is also called heaven and is a realm of only love, peace, perfect health, freedom, abundance and all goodness.

It's important to note that this heaven is not a place but a vibratory state of being or a resonance where a being will perceive a lighter, nicer reality. This heaven is not far away up in the sky but all around you right now on earth. You would simply need your fifth strand of DNA active to be able to perceive it as the outward reality.

Up to present day 2022, just a few earth days ago, a critical new data stream of information was received by the earth alliance and markers in this data revealed some important information regarding this great story of planet earth

This data stream shows that: 

* every 13 000 years exactly half of the procession of the equinoxes 26,000 years. Just like clockwork a major cosmic event occurs in earth's solar system which profoundly affects the earth and all life on earth.

* in relation to earth and more specifically this cosmic event is a solar event and the solar event is called the great solar flash.

* this solar event has occurred five times in earth's near prehistory and each time it has created an extinction level event on planet earth

*  the other big factor in this data shows that planet earth is at the end of one of these 13,000 year cataclysm cycles.

This cycle was exactly predicted by the mayan culture and began in 2012. According to the data we are 10 earth years into this cycle and earth should already be enduring major cataclysm solar event right at this moment

* the length of the cataclysmic period after the cycle starts is also shown to be around one thousand to twelve hundred years. 
    The primary questions at this point are

* who knows the mystery of what is causing this solar flash event to happen every 13,000 years just like clock work

* if cataclysm is supposed to be happening now on earth just like five times in the past why is it not happening

* and lastly i did my own research on all of this and it turns out the data seems correct, so shouldn't I be concerned or worried or even fearful?

Here are the true answers to these questions:

We want to address the last and most important question first

It is absolutely imperative here that we say this is not a fear a doom prophecy and there is nothing to fear as you will find out as you read on the data is showing what has happened five times in the past and would normally happen again in this time.

The data does not say in any way that anything cataclysmic will happen on earth at this time

The data also goes on to reflect just as the Mayans said the sixth time this cosmic event happens will be different for the first time in history they said the culture that is alive during the time of the sixth sun will emerge successfully as the rainbow children of the earth and not one of them shall be harmed.

Even more so, these rainbow children go on after this begins to enter the new earth that we speak of.

More Pleiadian answers

* what is causing the solar flash event happening every 13, 000 years just like clock work? We assure you it is all the natural workings of the cosmos and another heavenly body is at work behind the scenes.

Years ago earth's pioneer 10 probe found a planet beyond Pluto orbiting around a dead star sun. The star or sun in the system emits no light but is one thousand times more powerful than earth's sun.

This planet slash star system is located about 50 billion miles out in the oort cloud and is indeed the mysterious Planet X. The orbit of this planet and sun system approaches earth sun every thirteen thousand years. One half of the equinox procession right on schedule and when this cosmic systems orbit arrives at per highland with earth's sun. It causes sun's corona to build up a tremendous electromagnetic charge which will explode or flash to release the pressure of the particles.

When this intense solar flash explodes and impacts earth it causes an immediate pole reversal, instant freeze, or super heating and triggers tremendous tectonic activity that creates mild high oceanic floods.

* if it is supposed to be happening now just like five times in the past why is it not happening. Also, if this type of solar event happens again, will humanity be wiped out like they were in the past?

What is different now?

Do not dismay as deeper knowledge is required. The Pleiadians say that it is known that in earth year 2022, earth is currently in the time of the sixth sun, which began in 2012 and when the grand solar flash will occur. However, this time something very different will happen on earth.

Humanity will not destroyed but will be instantly transmuted into the fifth dimension.

How is this possible?

For the first time in human history humanity, with the assistance of light forces, has enough knowledge and technology to prevent a planetary cataclysm from a pole shift caused by a major solar event.

For several earth years, light forces have been assisting the leaders of light of planet earth in developing an artificial magnetic field, which can counteract a pole shift.

The technology to do this is a special secret project that exists in Antarctica out of the public eye and involves Tesla scalar wave technology. The technology has been in place and in use for over a decade now and the super artificial magnetic field is in fact currently counter-balancing earth's out-of-place magnetic north pole. Magnetic north has moved hundreds of miles per year off course recently and is now close to Siberia.

We tell you the future timeline of earth is completely known and benevolent light forces are completely in control of all of these systems.

It is a positive 5d (5th dimension) gamma timeline where humanity ascends to 5d new earth and there can never be another planetary cataclysm of any kind.

Even more questions and the Grand Solar Flash and the Event further clarified

Now i'm confused.

Is the grand solar flash going to happen soon or not?

The answer is absolutely right on time.

Just like clockwork. Earth is well into the exact thirteen thousand year cosmic cycle when the grand solar flash happens on planet.

Earth just like it did in the past five 13,000 year cycles

When will all of this happen?

It could happen today it could happen tomorrow.

What we do know is everything in the cosmos points to right now as the time when the event of a lifetime will occur.

It is time for it to happen again now. The Grand Solar Flash is indeed imminent and at just the right moment when celestial bodies are in the right alignment. It shall occur in the twinkling of an eye.

When this grand solar flash does occur, its negative cataclysmic effects will be instantly mitigated by this Pleiadian magnetic field technology. Furthermore, what will happen is just what the data says and what all ancient cultures say about you the 4.5 billion star seeds of earth and the indigenous humans of earth.

You will be translated instantly to the next highest vibrational level made available on planet earth by the super flash of cosmic light.

You will find yourself from one moment to the next in a much nicer, lighter version of earth where things are beautiful and peaceful and where only goodness prevails.

We give you the highest truths of light and we ask you to keep an open mind while researching all of this for yourself.

The true and correct information is available and it will show itself to you.

If you look for it for the first time in human history when the great light comes the beings of earth have the technology and understanding of how to make it to the desired next level. You will be the first on earth to achieve this great ascension feat after eons of ascension trial and error. This is how the great story of humanity and your long journey to earth ends - but it is in no way an ending and is just the beginning. This is the destiny of humanity and it is your destiny.

The age of Aquarius is a time in the great cosmic cycle when truth prevails and as the great light of consciousness shines brighter in this world more and more things become unveiled for the eons humanity has been in the dark but when the light comes the darkness must go.

The light is here. You are a great light shines in the darkness. Keep doing your good work to create a better world. Feel free to share how you are doing on your evolutionary journey.

Godspeed

Michael and the Pleiadians

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Empty Re: Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between...

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 8:25 am

Where or how do you think what James Gilliland says about Ascension ties into what is coming?

James Gilliland - LIVE As You Wish Talk Radio 5/1/22
    Discusses Near Death Experiences
    ECETI Stargate Official YouTube Channel

Partial Transcript:

Jame's mom passed over yesterday.
    He wanted to get into NDE's (Near Death Experiences)

He spoke of his mom, the beings waiting for her and helping her to get over her fear....and he said more about this....he says any praying works and it doesn't matter what denomination or faith you are....as long as you ask for help the right way, things happen.....he stresses on the show of healing unseen negative influences .... a lot of our thoughts aren't ours...there's a lot of interference and especially when you're crossing over.....

Both good and bad guidances are happening.....

A lot of people who are schizophrenic they don't know how to clear the unseen negative influences so that they can talk to the right ones ....when they learn how to do that they become healers and teachers and counselors and things like that and very good ones..... because they are getting information from higher dimensions.....

How do we get off the wheel?

Move beyond the 4th dimension...to the 5th...
    NDE's and depending on your frequency you have that NDE....

Pierce the psychic beings.....loving, service to others, Paladians, Arkturians.....then you can choose where to incarnate

Lots of people crossing over.....

Med beds restore your energy fields....regenerate....

Acupuncture does similar: the needle acts as an antenna....

A lot of people incarnated from these higher dimensions....some are "light orbs" with 360 degree vision.....just beings without bodies.....

Those we see who have lost their power and have all these dark orbs/beings around them: they are breaking universal law and they are calling in entities for power over others....

The only beings you want to work with are those who empower you and others and keep teaching unity consciousness and that we are here to serve and not here to overpower and manipulate or control 

Hollywood has sold their soul for fame power and money.

Our constitution is alighted with Universal law....probably the closest on the planet....they are working in that direction, the white hats: they're not perfect.....nobody's perfect....

I (James Gilliland) wants to make his connection with Creator and do the best he can while he's down here.....while we are here we're going to be imperfect, we're going to have problems, 

Then again, once we stop judging ourselves and others, perfection goes out the door and you don't care anymore...you don't need to....

We need to release the past, we need to forgive our loved ones and especially those who have crossed over, and we need to tell them we accept forgiveness too and tell them that it's okay to move on (if they are stuck) and let the higher beings to take them where they need to go........do the Irish Wake......celebrate that they are on the other side.....

People say why do angels sing when someone crosses over....it's because it's a homecoming for them....it's not a death, it's a reunion....

In his (James Gilliland's) NDE he focused on love and joy and bliss and his old training as Llama's and yogis in past lives and things like that kicked in, he went to that golden plane of bliss, and that's where he ended up, and he had a conversation with a being on that golden plane of bliss so, he didn't stop to talk to relatives he saw on the way.....he waved and went on....."good seeing you, see you later" and kept going to the plane of bliss...

(editors note: I will write as he spoke it so when it says “I” it means him, James Gilliland)

and I felt such love and such joy and such bliss...there are just no words for it....I asked a question: I want to stay, how can I stay....and there's a communication that came back to me that I never told any of my children when to come and go, that's free will, and the next thing I asked was how can I earn the right to stay, because you're just so grateful for the experience, you're just blown away by it, so it came back that basically you can't earn what is given freely and unconditionally..so I'm given a whole different image of God and I had to let go of my old image of God.

The next thing he asked was: How can I serve? And they said what to you want to do? What brings you joy? He said he really would like to go back and teach people about the true nature of creator, of God, what It really is and get rid of all this fear and guilt and worry, and all these divisions, ....and the last thing I read was: "As You Wish" and I was back in my body......

And they are pulling me out of the ocean...and I ended up with 36 years of intense study with yogis , Llama and other master teachers as well as being taught from within from the other higher beings ......so that was his NDE experience and he's had many "white light" experiences....and he would highly suggest to focus on love and joy and bliss. and die with a smile on your face as you cross over.....

And die in peace and not in fear, and focus on Golden Light, that pure plane of bliss and go to it.....

And lots of other things.....

He says that they say you Ascend when you master judgement and you master your emotions.  That doesn't mean you give up discernment ....discernment is necessary because you need discernment ....when you can maintain that joy and bliss and that higher frequency and still walk the earth, then you're really close to ascension ....and if you can walk through the chaos without being pulled into it....and walk through the drama's without being sucked into it....and getting all the self-doubt and self-judgement....and everything else that goes with those....then you're really close and ready to go.....

A lot of these kids that are incarnating now, they're loaded, and incarnating from all these higher dimensions, and we really need to support that....and keep them clear and connected and listened to...

(with his mom dying) don't send me condolences, send me love and joy and bliss, and send it to her and everyone and to yourself and send it to those you want to release and forgive and we'll get out of here in "one spiritual piece"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 8:31 am

"It is nice to have some science behind some of the more intuitive info many are getting, awakening too. Not sure the flares are the prime motivator, and not a secondary effect. I suspect it has to do more with our transition, cyclically through a particular area of space, that is highly charged, fluff cloud and it energizing effects on the sun and what would appear to be the whole solar system. Wouldn't expect any dramatic changes but just a slow and steady shift in consciousness. Although compared to the last 2 to 6 thousand years, it would seem to be a rapid progression. And who knows it may be speeding up. Too fast could have a negative effect on those making the shift, it terms of making the personal emotional and mental shifts required.

We are entering an area of highly charged particles which then impacts us and then there are just compounding effects from the solar activity! Our bodies are all electromagnetic and respond to all these "invisible" energies around us at a much deeper level than most people realize, down to the cellular/DNA level when we start looking at the way our bodies emit and use bio-photons, it changes everything, most likely not overnight - it will be slow - there definitely is a speeding up as compared to the last couple thousand of years!"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 8:34 am

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Flare-ascension

SOLAR FLARES ASSIST IN OUR ASCENSION
    [link to www.alunajoy.com]

"We have had four Class X solar flares in a couple of short days. These are powerful very flares. (for the basics about solar flares, google it, or go to www.spaceweather.com) We feel solar flares just as they burst from the sun. Our technology feels the magnetic pulse about 48 hours after the solar explosion. This is so, because humanity is connected to everyone and everything in the universe, and our technology is not. As above, so is below. Humanity is ONE.

Today my heart is racing, my head is aching, and I am writing this from my cozy, pillow filled bed with my iPad. Many of you out there are having a huge range of odd symptoms, that by now I am sure you are all painfully aware of. But read on.... There is a reason for these events and our reactions to them. Remember . . . you are a spiritual being in an all too HUMAN body that is evolving and ascending.

The Star Elders say that these pulses of light (that we feel instantly), which are also infused with magnetic energy (that we feel 48 hours later), are part of the divine plan. With these multiple, layered flares, we are being infused and saturated with new light from a new paradigm. At least for now, we are not getting a break as this is the final stretch of a very long journey. These solar pulses stretch us beyond the form we are familiar or comfortable with. This is a part of the ascension process. When we can hold no more light, we feel like we are pushed to the very edge and feel like we could explode. These pulses of light are the framework for the new world we building. Only then, the following magnetic pulse helps us release all that is not needed for our future. The magnetic pulses bring up to the surface everything that does not fit within the collective divine plan. We purge, detox, and let go and surrender from our body, mind and spirit. This purging creates more space for more light.

Now the odd thing is that we are going through this ascension process all the while the outer world seems to be clicking along like business as usual. We didn't expect this. Yet inside our hearts, we feel like something big has changed within us, and the world feels very surreal. But if you look closely, you will see this shift in nearly everyone's eyes. You might see people with the subtle stunned look, with eyes like a deer caught in the head lights. Others will over compensate by being overly happy and enthusiastic, because they can't admit they are feeling strange to say the least. Then there are those that are agitated and rushing around like they can outrun this wave of light. Then there are those that are still in full on denial. Don't worry . . . they will catch up quickly. And lastly there is the rare few that have already arrived at the finish line, and the rest are only a heart beat behind them.

The Star Elders say it does not matter what you do now. You can try out all of the avoidances above, but you can not avoid, deny or out run this rush of light that we are in now. At least for now, we have no space in between flares to ground ourselves and rebalance. We planned it this way, because we knew our body (that holds history and memory) would run the other way like our life depended on it. This is the old fight or flight memory that we will no longer need in the new world. Just when we have a bit of space to begin to face our purging shadow side, another pulse of light (solar flare) slams into us, thus not allowing us to retract back into a more comfortable and familiar territory.

How to deal with pulses... Simple... Let GO and let GOD emerge from inside of you. I laugh now as the Star Elders show me that old gory scene from the movie Aliens. Yeah... Their sense of humor keeps me going, along with the support of all of you out there. The world is pretty strange right now. We don't know which way is up and its ok. We are being called back to basics, the core of spiritual truths and crave a return to a simple life. And what we thought the ascension might be is not quite how it is showing up. The Star Elders have always told me that when we arrive, there are going to be some great surprises. Well... "Surprise!"

So just breathe and know that we are being protected and fiercely guarded by a divine plan set into action. Our star family is watching over us, as we transform quickly into something we can't even envision now. So breathe, get yourself grounded as much as possible, and hang out with like frequency soul family. We are going to survive, there is no doubt, and we will have the surprised of a life time together.

Song for the day... Send Somebody... Colin Hay. P.S. that somebody is the God in us!"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 8:47 am

"For sure, its so important to soak in some Vitamin D right now, IMO the rays feel much different vs a few years ago when they hit my skin, its energizing and calming to be outside and in a natural setting...all these unnatural frequencies are damaging our body fields, its so important to expose ourselves to these healing frequencies on a daily basis! Drink lots of fluids during this time.

Just like the intense contrast between lights and shadows, this also will manifest among people. Some people will be extremely positive and others will be more destructive and negative that ever. The light brings out all the unresolved issues. Instead of becoming a hater, you should see it as FREE HEALING, a great opportunity to detox and clear yourself from old pent up stuff and negative cellular memories.

If you're gonna hate, you're just going to experience more negativity and re-suppress the crap."
    ==

Some of the effects of solar flares:

-- Making people feel uneasy, irritable and agitated.

-- A variety of different symptoms from exhaustion to hyperactivity.

-- Electronic and electrical equipment damaged by the solar radiation and electrical magnetic activity of large solar flares.

-- On the purely human level, we can I feel like it's all out of whack.

-- Visual, inner ear disturbances, buzzing.

-- We seem to be losing track of time.

-- Also the days seems to go by really fast.

-- We are not sleeping very well or sleep a lot.

-- There's a lot of tossing and turning in the night and many having unusual dreams.

-- Also we're feeling extreme power surges followed by huge energy drops.

-- Feeling ungrounded.

-- You can also feel uplifted as if carried by light and joyful.

-- Dehydration seems to happen faster.

The collective consciousness and the effects of solar radiation.

Everything is vibration, the Earth is a field of vibrations and frequencies.
    Waves of energy are always moving around and through you.

The frequency of the vibration is rising, more light is flowing in and through. Our collective energy field has to be adjusted to be able to hold more energy, become lighter and more expanded.

This can only happen if the denser energy (negative emotions and thought are of denser vibration) dissolve.

These cosmic energy thrusts are our wake-up call to humanity.
    You can fight it and lose or you can invite it and ride the wave.

==

Thread: Solar Flares & Your Consciousness Expanding

"An overactive sunspot is hitting earth with more light. A fourth major solar flare in two days, a continuing solar storm.

According to solar astrophysicist C. Alex Young at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, the sunspot will likely be facing Earth by this weekend.

Have you noticed how bright everything is? How people are squinting?

Do you feel a change in your mood and even consciousness? Do you feel lighter or happier? Do you feel more sensitive? Do you have any 'old emotional stuff' come up? Are your senses enhanced? Have you been more productive and creative? Do you need less sleep? Do you feel happy for no reason?

Well it may all be related to the record setting sun activity lately. it is all part of the divine plan to bring speed up our evolution and to expand our consciousness. Everyone is affected whether they feel it or whether they are still in a dull mode.

It's like a big light shining on earth and everything that goes on there, revealing, uncovering, lighting up all that was hidden and all that needs to go higher.

The Earth's magnetic field is affected and since we are all inter-connected with everything and each other, there is something happening on the collective level...

Some may have a need for more sleep, some may feel supercharged.
    Everyone experiences the light influx differently according to state of consciousness and what needs to be released and let go off.

Light is very powerful. To some it may be overpowering and create inner chaos and confusion. One is being lifted out of his or her habitual mode of being and doing things. Bottled up darkness (any negative emotion and suppressed experiences) is being swirled up to the surface. This can be overwheming and some people may start projecting outward by focusing on doom and negative events as it distracts them from dealing with their inner cosmos.

But when you surrender to this divine cleansing process allowing it to vacuum out all the old hidden and scary parts from your subconscious and accept that process as being necessary and a blessing and grace from the unconditional loving universe, you will soon come out of confusion and negativity and feel a joy and freedom that you haven't felt before.

At this time we should offer ourselves to be sincere conductors for the infinite light that is flowing through us and towards our planet. Try not to be a congestion or blockage by fighting it or rejecting it.

The more you have cleared yourself previously and the more awake you are, the more the light will use you now to shine through you and to inspire and enlighten others.

==

How Recent Solar Flares Are Affecting Humans

There appears to be a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effect especially after an "M" class solar flare. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather through the Magnetic Field on Earth, and also through the magnetic fields around humans.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wind storms appear to happen after strong solar activity on the sun.

Geomagnetic Activity on the Sun Influences our Thoughts.
    Solar activity is known to influence human consciousness.

Solar flares affect the Central Nervous System (stomach lining), all brain activity (including equilibrium), along with human behaviour and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional-physical) response. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, feel nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches.

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear.

Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories.

Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency.... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why.

[link to carliniinstitute.com]

The amplified photon energies enter into your consciousness and we begin to awaken to our soul’s purpose and also to see what is NOT our purpose.

So we feel compelled to change and drop things and relationships that don't feel right anymore and seem to oppose our nature and purpose while they are being under the bright spotlight for us to examine.

The photonic energy also enhances our thoughts and we are able to think more clearly and to focus but only after the roadblocks were cleared by the light and one has to surrender to that or the negative symptoms keep manifesting."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 10:02 am

The Effect Of Solar Flares On Our Pineal Gland

Electromagnetic activity from the sun affects our electronic devices and human electromagnetic field. We are physically, mentally, and emotionally altered by electromagnetic charges from the sun, our body can feel sleepy but also become highly energized.

Chaotic or confused thinking, and erratic behaviors also increase. Solar storms can drive our emotions and maximize it to both good and bad side – the point here is to be aware of it.

Our pineal glands have excess melatonin production during solar storms – electromagnetic activity.

[link to soundofheart.org]
    ==

Did anyone see the movie Solar (R)evolution?

Does the sun have the power to transform humankind?

In SOLAR (R)EVOLUTION, world-renowned German biophysicist Dieter Broers makes a compelling case, pointing to a wealth of scientific evidence that shows a remarkable correlation between increases in solar activity and advances in our creative, mental, and spiritual abilities.

We are in the midst of a dramatic rise in solar disturbances, which have the capability of disrupting the Earth’s geomagnetic field and, as a result, our global ecology. Broers, however, sees this not as an impending apocalypse but as the dawn of a new era.

Drawing on research from a variety of disciplines, he shows how erupting solar activity carries the potential to boost our brain capacity and expand our minds in ways we never imagined possible. Abilities now seen as extraordinary or supernatural – telepathy, extrasensory perception, and off-the-charts intelligence quotients – may soon become ordinary and natural and could very well help us solve the mounting global crises we are facing.

Without a doubt, the way we think, feel, relate, communicate, and experience reality has been changing dramatically in recent years, and Dieter Broers affirms those changes will ultimately culminate in a new form of consciousness and harmony on Earth. Humankind is going through an evolutionary leap, says Broers, and the process has already begun.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 10:11 am

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx5u_qlR1PbRj_30jhWFaoXFknySG2h8LAyJyzuTVHXoHFL7lORw

According to study published in the New Scientist back in 1998, there is a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effects.

The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance — is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather —– the magnetic field. Animals and humans have a magnetic field which surrounds them — in the very same way the magnetic field surrounds the Earth as a protector.

From 1948 to 1997, the Institute of North Industrial Ecology Problems in Russia found that geomagnetic activity showed three seasonal peaks each of those years (March to May, in July, and in October). Every peak matched an increased incidence of anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and suicide in the city Kirovsk.

Electromagnetic activity from the sun affects our electronic devices and human electromagnetic field. We are physically, mentally, and emotionally altered by electromagnetic charges from the sun, our body can feel sleepy but also become highly energized.

Psychological effects of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) are typically short lived and include headache, palpitations, mood swings, and feeling generally unwell. Chaotic or confused thinking, and erratic behaviors also increase. Solar storms can drive our emotions and maximize it to both good and bad side – the point here is to be aware of it.

The pineal gland in our brain is also affected by the electromagnetic activity which causes the gland to produce excess melatonin, a hormone which can cause sleepiness but it’s also known that some people have opposite side effects, usually those that are aware of the effects.

Riding The Power Wave – Pineal Gland Stimulation

Our pineal glands have excess melatonin production during solar storms – electromagnetic activity. Many biological effects of melatonin are produced through activation of melatonin receptors, while others are due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant, with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.

The pineal gland is also referred as the third eye, and the third eye is also known as the inner eye. The third eye is a mystical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain dharmic spiritual traditions, in particular Hinduism. This concept was later adopted by Christian mystics and spiritualists as well as people from other religious faiths. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. Among Christian mystics, the term is used in a broad sense to indicate a non-dualistic perspective. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance (which includes the ability to observe chakras and auras), precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who have allegedly developed the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

For the reasons most of you know – humans tend to have their pineal glands heavily calcified – sleeping.

Fluoride (found in tap water, toothpaste, processed foods…) is just one of the things that causes calcification of pineal gland. Fluoride is magnetically attracted to the pineal gland where it forms calcium phosphate crystals more than anywhere else in the body. How to decalcify pineal gland?

-citric acid (LOTS of lemons may work, or u can just buy citric acid)

-eat more garlic in your foods! (Take about half a bulb a day or more for awhile, if you crush it and soak in raw apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice it will deodorize it. Make sure you put the juice on a salad or something later.)

-Raw apple cider vinegar* (Contains malic acid. Take alot of it. Make sure it’s raw, as that is very important. Braggs is the best brand)

-Sungazing (Gazing at the sun during the first 15 minutes of sunrise and last 15 minutes of sunset will do wonders for your pineal gland…just not during a solar flare. lol)

excellent article with more information here: http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/effect-solar-flares-our-pineal-gland

The third eye should be active, vibrant and strong… the process of decalcification sometimes includes headaches and sleepiness… – the same as they say for solar storms like the one in effect now.

source article: The Watchers

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 10:33 am

Norway: "You are currently seeing an exponentially growing schism between people. This is no accident, it is simply because some people are on an upwards trajectory, and some are not. This causes an increasing amount of TENSION when both groups are tied to experience the same physical reality together.

And you can already see signs of this single collective reality splitting in two. People are more and more tuning into an "echo chamber" that verifies their beliefs. Both sides are doing this, and it's not a good or a bad thing, it is merely a thing.

As a result, those who are on an upwards trajectory have less and less to do with the rest. There is almost zero possibility of fruitful communication at this point, and the rift is just growing larger and larger every day that passes!

The end result will not be civil war as so many on both sides think. Instead we are going to see the single consensus reality split in two in a natural process we might call reality mitosis.

We are collectively creating this reality, and it must therefore split in two when our collective no longer can agree on what reality to create. The separating groups will see less and less of each other, until we simply can't see each other any more, because our realities have separated completely.

The thing that separates us is not good vs. bad, both exist on both sides! It's not "service to self" vs. "service to others" as the spiritual community teaches either.

Instead we are being separated by whether we are spiritually mature or not.

spiritually mature person takes full responsibility for himself or herself and owns his or her dark side, whereas a spiritually immature person blames his or her life situation on others and projects his or her dark side on anything external to self.

That is the fundamental difference between those on an upwards trajectory, and those who are not evolving at this time (which is the same as regressing!). The difference may seem subtle, since it at the core only differs in how we react to our own emotions, but the results differ in the most profound ways.

Taking responsibility for your emotions unlocks your divine creative powers. Not taking responsibility for your emotions shuts them down. Total empowerment vs. total disempowerment.

Those who move upwards will enter a glorious new level of existence beyond our current imagination ("Ascension" or "Rapture to God's Kingdom"), and those who slide downwards will enter a hellish nightmare world of intense suffering. Both will be of their own creation.

Those who move up will then be greeted by other more evolved civilizations, whether you wish to call them aliens or angels or higher dimensional beings. These beings will be eager to assist us in the most remarkable ways, because people who take full responsibility for themselves can actually be helped!

But they will not even attempt to help the suffering people that were "left behind" in the non-ascending world, because you can not help people who do not take responsibility for themselves. Any attempt to alleviate their suffering will only lock down their progress by denying them the catalyst they need to grow. Suffering is their tutor, and they will suffer until they have learned to take responsibility for their own creations."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 10:40 am

"This a good basic primer about the power of taking responsibility for self, even if the consequences are far more profound than the maker of the video realizes:

All is ONE. Never forget this truth.

You cannot leave behind your shadow. It simply disperses when IT is illuminated.

All that you judge in others is an aspect of your own psychological flaws and that which you fear to face in the world around you is but reflections of your own insecurities and lack of self control.

Until you take responsibility for all that you experience, both inner and outer, you cannot wake up form the dream of separateness and you will live in a perpetual state of ignorance and fear of the unknown.

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

You see, people who are on the ascending path are going to come out of this 100 % self responsible. Even the tiniest amount of self pity or blaming external circumstances for ANYTHING is going to be burned off your soul with a torchlight. NONE of it can pass through!

If someone fails to release every last trace of projection and externalization of power, then he or she will be Left Behind.

When you are fully in tune with the process, you won't feel any pressure at all!

If you feel a light pressure, then you're doing pretty well, but still need to keep doing your inner work so you don't fall behind the process and fall off the train.

And if you're feeling INTENSE pressure, then you're in trouble!

Note how those who are ridden with victim consciousness are under horrific stress right now! They are lashing out at figments of their imagination, and basically just going batshit crazy!

That's their agony, as the divine torchlight is trying to burn the chaff from their souls.

Some of them will actually succeed and pull through, even as some of us who were doing so well hit an unexpected pothole of resistance and succumb to it, none of us can tell who is going to make it and who is not until after the fact. The proof is truly going to be in the pudding here!

P.S.
    The fact the "victims" are lashing out at figments of their own imagination is an interesting observation in its own right, since it shows that they don't actually need any of their perceived enemies to exist in their reality. We can all ascend elsewhere without impacting their right to suffer in the least!"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 10:58 am

DNA emits light - scientific basis for "lightbody"- tingling? ears ringing? odd sensations?
    "I have noticed a few threads the last week or so about a vibrating sensation/oscillating sensation when meditating along with "vibrations" in hands/feet area...just wanted to talk about this for a little while. Symptoms are listed below :)

While I will be the first one to say that a year or two ago I would have called total BS on all of this stuff...but as I've had an pretty interesting change in perspective over this last year or two, I can see and sense some very real changes going on energetically within me...and others are experiencing this as well!

It can be very confusing and hard to understand as all of these weird "vibrating"/ticking/energetic currents start to flow through your body...along the meridian lines ( [link to acupuncturetoday.com]

These also control part of the holographic imprint/blueprint for our DNA.

Its light body "activation"! While I hate the term "New Age" because it has such a negative connotation with most people...I do believe our DNA and bodies are changing at a very rapid rate.

While I don't really believe in being able to predict "exact" times of changes/shifts of 2012...I do think that we can learn a lot from looking at the calendar. We are currently in the last "underworld" as predicted by the Mayans...and it lasts roughly 260 days... Time has seemed to speed up over the last few years. Something interesting to consider is that the changes that once might have taken place over 16.4 billion years...are now taking place within about a year...thats A LOT of change in a little amount of time. ---> Here is a calendar (I haven't even even read the date predictions on it FYI, just read the amount of time in each underworld...notice it gets shorter each period).

[link to www.soundsofsirius.com]

The Mayans saw a huge shift in "consciousness". They were connected to Mother Earth and her rhythms more than we could ever imagine!!

As we enter the end of a cycle, and enter a new one...very real changes are going to go on within and around us.

Our DNA reacts as an antennae to the environment around us. It also emits light in the form of BIOPHOTONS...receiving AND sending information to and from the environment around us.

This energetic lightbody is VERY real and has been researched in depth by scientists over the last few years - [link to www.youtube.com]

<-- the Living Matrix is an amazing video about many different topics related to our energetic bodies and healing!

Energetically the world is shifting into a higher vibratory state. Many are still "stuck" in a lower vibration as they are completely disconnected to Mother Earth and her rhythms...but those who have woken up per se, are starting to notice changes in their body and in the environment around them as they try to cleanse their mind/body/spirit and begin reconnecting...as this happens-->

Our bodies are beginning to emit more "light" in the form of bio-photons!

[link to transpersonal.de]

[link to www.viewzone.com]

Light in human consciousness

"I mention this latest work for those who may wish to explore the boundaries of photon research and theory. In a ground-breaking paper with the lengthy title of "Orchestrated Objective Reduction of Quantum Coherence in Brain Microtubules: The 'Orch OR' Model for Consciousness" by Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose, the brain is described as a quantum computer whose main architecture are the cytoskeletal microtubules and other structures within each of the brain's neurons.

If you examine a neuron, you will see that there are many hollow tubes surrounding the axon. These microtubules have been thought of as a kind of scaffold to support the nerve fiber. But they are now getting a second look as the possible architecture of our consciousness.

The particular characteristics of microtubules that make them suitable for quantum effects include their crystal-like lattice structure, hollow inner core, organization of cell function and capacity for information processing. According to the researchers, their size appears perfectly designed to transmit photons in the UV range."

This change in emission of light can bring some cool changes. You might be noticing...

--- thoughts are manifesting much faster
    --- strong ticking sensations are starting to form in forehead-hands-feet and eventually these will flow like currents/conveyor belts along the meridian lines of your body...can really feel it in your teeth when they start ramping up!
    --- loss in appetite or for anything that isn't fresh
    --- buzzing/ringing in ears
    --- eye "spasms" - idk how else to describe them
    --- (this one will seem weird but if you have experienced it you will know what I am talking about) - a computer/typewriter ticking sensation mid brain when in deep meditation, almost like you feel the coding/information your body is receiving
    --- heightened senses
    --- completely unexplainable inability to focus or care about ANYTHING that brings your vibrations/energy level down (ie. gossip about friends, worrying about checking the mail, TV, popular music, etc.)
    --- sensing any strong electromagnetic field in you--- almost like you are matching its vibrations, it becomes very hard to be around strong machinery, computers, and for me, ANYTHING that beeps almost sends me up a wall
    --- you can sense energies in nature much much deeper than in the past
    --- the reality around you can almost seem fluid at times, as you are starting to see more light energies/wavelengths of things around you
    --- mild tremors in hands during times of high solar activity
    --- foot cramps and "shin splints"! As your body begins to detox along these lightlines, many of the toxins stored in our bodies work their way out of our feet

and the list goes on and on!!

These very real changes in perception can be very scary, confusing, and invigorating all at the same time! We are detoxing on the physical and energetic level as these higher energies cause our DNA to begin emitting more light, and take on a higher expression! Thus creating a completely different reality than the one we have seen in the past. A much higher level of thinking and connecting things begins to form...thoughts ideas begin to flow, and truths begin to resonate within you. Rapid healing, anti-aging, and many other things can happen at an increasing rate as well!

This is just the start of the change...its important to know you are not alone and that perhaps your just ahead of the game Wink because you are waking up to who you really are and where you really came from!

The vibrations/ticking sensations are just the beginning...we are all in for a wild ride :)

EDITED to add some links found over time:

Photosynthesis, Solar Power & the Pineal Gland: A Foreshadowing of Human Light Processing?

[link to www.wakingtimes.com]

"Ancient texts even talk about light-body activation. It requires shifting to a higher frequency, ideally so that your gross, or material body becomes light enough to work with other elements in our galaxy – wind, air, water, the rays of the sun included. Scientists have already pointed to the probability that there are multiple dimensions in space. "

Harvard stores 70 billion books using DNA

[link to www.computerworld.com]

Cyborg tissue is half living cells, half electronics

[link to www.newscientist.com]

DNA emits light

[link to www.viewzone.com]

"What Popp discovered was that benzo[a]pyrene (the cancer producing molecule) absorbed the UV light, then re-emitted it at a completely different frequency -- it was a light "scrambler". The benzo[e]pyrene (harmless to humans), allowed the UV light to pass through it unaltered.

Popp was puzzled by this difference, and continued to experiment with UV light and other compounds. He performed his test on 37 different chemicals, some cancer-causing, some not. After a while, he was able to predict which substances could cause cancer. In every instance, the compounds that were carcinogenic took the UV light, absorbed it and changed or scrambled the frequency.

There was another odd property of these compounds: each of the carcinogens reacted only to light at a specific frequency -- 380 nm (nanometres) in the ultra-violet range. Popp kept wondering why a cancer-causing substance would be a light scrambler. He began reading the scientific literature specifically about human biological reactions, and came across information about a phenomenon called 'photorepair'."

--- think about what unnatural TOXINS, drugs, things in our water, etc are doing to our DNA on an energetic level...no wonder so many people aren't feeling the physical changes/shifts in energy....our bodies DNA light emission is so unnatural due to these things that it can't handle the shift in energies!"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 11:06 am

Cells, DNA and Quantum entanglement
    [link to www.fmbr.org]

Russian DNA research
    [link to www.nrgnair.com]

-->
    "But Maurice Cotterell, author of The Mayan Prophecies, Astrogenetics and several other cutting edge books has studied the effects of solar radiation on humans for over twenty years and discovered that genetic mutations are caused through the action of ionising radiations. He has found that X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun are the key factor in genetic leaps of species.

The DNA is spliced which causes the genetic mutations. Ionising radiation and magnetic radiation from solar flares on the Sun’s surface and other sources have acted upon developing genera causing mutational leaps in species. He also discovered that these periods of radiation cause people to become more intelligent and make great advances in society. These claims are mapped out in detail in The Mayan Prophecies. The sunspot cycles are part of this mutational process. Cotterell found that the suns solar flares peak in an 11.5-year, a 187-year, a 3,740-year and an 18,137-year cycle, which increase in intensity on respective peaks. 1991 was the peak of an 11.5-year cycle where sunspot activity was at an all time high. It is theorized by many that the peak of all the cycles together are destined to meet in December 2012."

Computer made out of DNA and enzymes

[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

"Israeli scientists have devised a computer that can perform 330 trillion operations per second, more than 100,000 times the speed of the fastest PC. The secret: It runs on DNA.

A year ago, researchers from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel, unveiled a programmable molecular computing machine composed of enzymes and DNA molecules instead of silicon microchips. Now the team has gone one step further. In the new device, the single DNA molecule that provides the computer with the input data also provides all the necessary fuel."

We are "downloading" some new upgrades to our biological systems as these higher energies come in!

The "junk" DNA isn't really junk at all...its part of our energetic body and as it begins to fire back up we are going to have some very real changes taking place within!

==

Also, our DNA stores memories/karmic energies from past lives and our ancestors...as energetic cleansings start to take place on the DNA level all kinds of weird emotions and memory triggers start to show up all over the place, it can be very confusing if you are unaware of whats going on!.

A few more threads about these topics:

Thread: Light frequencies, DNA, frequency modulation, and the changes many are starting to feel energetically!

Thread: DNA Can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies

Thread: Scientist Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies. Can create wormholes with our dna.

Thread: Source Code: the earth and our bodies as ONE living and breathing ORGANISM (the good, the bad, and everything in between)

Read more posts at this GLP link: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1920375/pg3

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 am

Here is an article that talks about our bones. I'll paste the interesting section related to light emitting. It also talks about magnetite in the body.

"Mechanical stress on the bone thus produces a piezoelectrical signal from the collagen. The signal is biphasic, switching polarity with each stress-and-release. The signal is rectified by the PN-junction between apatite and collagen. The strength of the signal tells the bone cells how strong the stress is, and its polarity tells them what direction it comes from. Osteogenic (bone forming) cells, which have been shown to have a negative potential, would be stimulated to grow more bone, while those in the positive area would stop production of matrix and be resorbed when needed. If bone growth and resorption are part of one process, the electrical signal acts as an analog code to transfer information about stress to the cells and trigger the right response. Hence, stress is converted into an electrical signal.

An interesting property of PN-junctions of semiconductor diodes may be observed when current is run though the diode in forward bias, i.e. when there is a good current flow across the barrier. Some of the energy is turned into light and emitted from the surface and are therefore known as light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Researchers found that bone was an LED that required an outside source of light before an electric current would make it release its own light, and the light it emitted was at an infrared frequency invisible to us, but consistent."

[link to www.affs.org]

So from that last part, do we one day get new rays from the sun and we all emit infrared light from our bones? But wait we can't see infrared, yet. Our eyes are changing too.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 11:09 am

CELLS, DNA & QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT

The cell is the simplest form of life. Cells exist in a vast range of varieties, coming in many sizes and shapes, and performing many functions. The human body can be considered a community of cells -- some 70 to 100 trillion, with 200 different types, that need to live in harmony. Thus, one of the great mysteries of life is how these trillions of autonomous cells in our body transcend their individuality to function in harmony with each other for the good of whole. This editorial will explore a possible explanation to this puzzle of life.

Every cell contains deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). The genes represent the functional unit of DNA that specifies the composition of proteins. It is the proteins that participate in all the biological functions of cells and organisms. The proteins are the molecules that carry the instructions emanating from the DNA. Thus, our bodies consist of a complex system of cells that self-organizes to achieve the genetically defined patterns as specified in the DNA. I have suggested that non-local linkages to an aspect of reality beyond the physical world of form are what guide the coherence and dynamic assembly of the cells into a self-organizing system (Subtle Energies & Energy Medicine, Vol. 8, No. 2, 1997).

An article by Dr. Michael E. Hyland, University of Plymouth, UK to be published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine provides a clue on how the self-organizing cellular process may work, and its relationship to the acupuncture/meridian system. There exist pattern specifying genes (Hox genes) in the DNA of all animals that serve as supervisors in a self-organizing system. These supervising genes specify a pattern in the same way that an architectural blueprint specifies a pattern. However, the Hox genes require feedback to create the pattern specifying blueprints. In order for Hox genes to act as pattern specifiers, there must be some way that the genes can discover when a macro-structure like the lungs, heart, fingers, etc. has been completed successfully. This feedback is achieved through non-local linkages at the quantum level. The degree of coupling or resonance associated with each connection is called entanglement. It is via this feedback process and the degree of entanglement that the pattern of the blueprint can be altered.

Hox genes exist in a number of varieties. The different members of the Hox gene family can specify information across several locations in the body. One can view this information stream as a kind of genetic meridian running through the body. These genetic meridians, that are based upon the pattern specifying Hox gene families, will not appear as physical structures in the body. In fact, these genetic meridians could correspond to the ancient Chinese acupuncture/meridian maps of the body. The stimulation of one point of the meridian should lead to an instantaneous response at all other parts of the meridian. The whole of the pattern specified by specific Hox genes (the genetic meridian) should become aware if any part of its pattern is stimulated.
    Research at the University of California, Irvine by Joie P. Jones, et.al. using functional MRI, support the existence of such a hyper-fast form of communication within the body (SRI Meetings, June 2001 & May 2002). The "ultrasound stimulation of an acupoint in the foot leads to a specific response in the brain several orders of magnitude faster than predicted and observed from nerve conduction. Moreover, this hyper-fast response is observed at other points on the meridian between the foot and brain, but only on those sites specific to an acupuncture meridian." In addition, healers can just focus intention upon the acupuncture point and the fMRI can measure the brain stimulation. This can be done at a distance, hence, this observation supports the concept of a non-local linkage.

When the Hox genes in the DNA are programmed improperly, areas of the body can become locked onto a local "attractor" that maintains a disease state. For example, cancer is called a cellular disease because there is a loss of the regulation of cell growth. The cancer cells are running away and are no longer in harmony with the cells around them. It's not that they're not doing what they should, it's that they are doing too much. The cancer cells need to go beyond their own individuality -- there can't be cellular autonomy. Cells need to self-organize with transcendence for the good of the whole so that they can coordinate with the cells around them. They need to reestablish their non-local connection to the blueprint. There are many therapies that attempt to assist the self-organizing properties of the blueprint to move in a healthy direction. This is why positive thoughts, intentions, and emotions are so important for healing -- they constitute non-local informational input to your body.

William C. Gough, FMBR Chairman of the Board , September 2003

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 11:18 am

[link to www.viewzone.com] pictures at link

This is especially interesting..

Photo Repair

It is well known from biological laboratory experiments that if you blast a cell with UV light so that 99 per cent of the cell, including its DNA, is destroyed, you can almost entirely repair the damage in a single day just by illuminating the cell with the same wavelength at a much weaker intensity. To this day, scientists don't understand this phenomenon, called photorepair, but no one has disputed it.

Are humans really beings of light?

Gary Vey for viewzone.com
    [size=19]An incredible story!

I get lots of suggestions for stories, and I really appreciate them. But some of them are too good to be true. An example of this was a story of a giant human skeleton -- maybe 40 feet tall -- that was discovered by a Russian archaeological team. The story had photos and links accompanying it and looked promising. But when the links were researched they went in a circle. Each link used the other link as the source. Finally the elements of the photos turned up and we recognized a good Photoshop job had fooled everyone.
    I had this same experience this week when I was sent an article where a Russian (again) scientist, Pjotr Garjajev, had managed to intercept communication from a DNA molecule in the form of ultraviolet photons -- light! What's more, he claimed to have captured this communication from one organism (a frog embryo) with a laser beam and then transmitted it to another organisms DNA (a salamander embryo), causing the latter embryo to develop into a frog!

But this was just the beginning.

Dr. Garjajev claims that this communication is not something that happens only inside the individual cells or between one cell and another. He claims organisms use this "light" to "talk" to other organisms and suggested that this could explain telepathy and ESP. It was like human beings already had their own wireless internet based on our DNA. Wow!

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-Popp
    [size]
    I tried to find a scientific journal that had this experiment. All I could find were blogs and other websites that carried the same story, word for word, without any references. That is until I stumbled on the work of Fritz-Albert Popp [right]. Then everything I had just read seemed very plausible.
    Fritz-Albert Popp thought he had discovered a cure for cancer. I'm not convinced that he didn't.
    It was 1970, and Popp, a theoretical biophysicist at the University of Marburg in Germany, had been teaching radiology -- the interaction of electromagnetic (EM) radiation on biological systems. Popp was too early to worry about things like cellphones and microwave towers which are now commonly linked with cancers and leukemia. His world was much smaller.
    He'd been examining two almost identical molecules: benzo[a]pyrene, a polycyclic hydrocarbon known to be one of the most lethal carcinogens to humans, and its twin (save for a tiny alteration in its molecular makeup), benzo[e]pyrene. He had illuminated both molecules with ultraviolet (UV) light in an attempt to find exactly what made these two almost identical molecules so different.

Why Ultra-violet light?
    Popp chose to work specifically with UV light because of the experiments of a Russian biologist named Alexander Gurwitsch who, while working with onions in 1923, discovered that roots could stimulate a neighboring plant's roots if the two adjacent plants were in quartz glass pots but not if they were in silicon glass pots. The only difference being that the silicon filtered UV wavelengths of light while the quartz did not. Gurwitsch theorized that onion roots could communicate with each other by ultraviolet light.

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Electromagnetic-spectrum
    [size]
    [AboveAll vibrations of energy are part of the electro-magnetic spectrum. These include electrical energy, heat, sound, light, radio waves and radioactive waves. UV light is merely a small portion of the spectrum of EM energy with a very short wavelength.
    What Popp discovered was that benzo[a]pyrene (the cancer producing molecule) absorbed the UV light, then re-emitted it at a completely different frequency -- it was a light "scrambler". The benzo[e]pyrene (harmless to humans), allowed the UV light to pass through it unaltered.
    Popp was puzzled by this difference, and continued to experiment with UV light and other compounds. He performed his test on 37 different chemicals, some cancer-causing, some not. After a while, he was able to predict which substances could cause cancer. In every instance, the compounds that were carcinogenic took the UV light, absorbed it and changed or scrambled the frequency.
    There was another odd property of these compounds: each of the carcinogens reacted only to light at a specific frequency -- 380 nm (nanometres) in the ultra-violet range. Popp kept wondering why a cancer-causing substance would be a light scrambler. He began reading the scientific literature specifically about human biological reactions, and came across information about a phenomenon called 'photorepair'.

Photorepair
    It is well known from biological laboratory experiments that if you blast a cell with UV light so that 99 per cent of the cell, including its DNA, is destroyed, you can almost entirely repair the damage in a single day just by illuminating the cell with the same wavelength at a much weaker intensity. To this day, scientists don't understand this phenomenon, called photorepair, but no one has disputed it.

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-xeroderma
    [size]
    Popp also knew that patients with xeroderma pigmentosum [right] eventually die of skin cancer because their photorepair system can't repair solar damage. He was also struck by the fact that photorepair works most efficiently at 380 nm -- the same frequency that the cancer-causing compounds react to and scramble.
    This was where Popp made his logical leap. If the carcinogens only react to this frequency, it must somehow be linked to photorepair. If so, this would mean that there must be some kind of light in the body responsible for photorepair. A compound must cause cancer because it permanently blocks this light and scrambles it, so photorepair can't work anymore. It seemed logical, but was it true?
    Light inside the body
    Popp was freaked out by this. He wrote about it in a paper and a prestigious medical journal agreed to publish it.
    Not long after that, Popp was approached by a student named Bernhard Ruth, who asked Popp to supervise his work for his doctoral dissertation. Popp told Ruth he was prepared to do so if the student could show that light was emanating from the human body.
    This meeting was fortuitous for Popp because Ruth happened to be an excellent experimental physicist. Ruth thought the idea was ridiculous, and immediately set to work building equipment to prove Popp's hypothesis wrong.
    Within two years, Ruth had constructed a machine resembling a big X-ray detector which used a photomultiplier to count light, photon by photon. Even today, it is still one of the best pieces of equipment in the field. The machine had to be highly sensitive because it had to measure what Popp assumed would be extremely weak emissions.

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-scan

In an old documentary film taken in the laboratory at the International Institute of Biophysics, Dr. Popp opens a chamber about the size of a bread box. He places a fresh cutting from a plant and a wooden match in a plastic container inside the dark chamber and closed the light proof door. Immediately he switches on the photomultiplyer and the image shows up on a computer screen. The match stick is black while the green, glowing silhouette of the leaves is clearly visible.
    Dr. Popp exclaims, "We now know, today, that man is essentially a being of light."
    [size]
    In 1976, they were ready for their first test with cucumber seedlings. The photomultiplier showed that photons, or light waves, of a surprisingly high intensity were being emitted from the seedlings. In case the light had to do with an effect of photosynthesis, they decided that their next test -- with potatoes -- would be to grow the seedling plants in the dark. This time, when the seedlings were placed in the photomultiplier, they registered an even higher intensity of light. What's more, the photons in the living systems they'd examined were more coherent than anything they'd ever seen.
    Popp began thinking about light in nature. Light was present in plants and was used during photosynthesis. When we eat plant foods, he thought, it must be that we take up the photons and store them.
    When we consume broccoli, for example, and digest it, it is metabolised into carbon dioxide (CO2) and water, plus the light stored from the sun and photosynthesis. We extract the CO2 and eliminate the water, but the light, an EM wave, must be stored. When taken in by the body, the energy of these photons dissipates and becomes distributed over the entire spectrum of EM frequencies, from the lowest to the highest.

This energy is the driving force for all the molecules in our body. Before any chemical reaction can occur, at least one electron must be activated by a photon with a certain wavelength and enough energy.
    The biochemist and Nobel Prize winner Lehninger mentions in his textbook that some reactions in the living cell happen quite a lot faster than what corresponds to 37C temperature. The explanation seems to be that the body purposely directs chemical reactions by means of electromagnetic vibrations (biophotons).

Photons (Light) control everything in the cell

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-human-cell
    [size]
    Photons switch on the body's processes like an orchestra conductor bringing each individual instrument into the collective sound. At different frequencies, they perform different functions. Popp found that molecules in the cells responded to certain frequencies, and that a range of vibrations from the photons caused a variety of frequencies in other molecules of the body.

This theory has been supported by Dr. Veljko Veljkovic who now heads the Center for Multidisciplinary Research and Engineering, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinca. She dared to ask the question that has forever puzzled cellular biologists: What is it that enabled the tens of thousands of different kinds of molecules in the organism to recognize their specific targets? Living processes depend on selective interactions between particular molecules, and that is true for basic metabolism to the subtlest nuances of emotion. It's like trying to find a friend in a very big very crowded ballroom in the dark.

The conventional picture of a cell even now is that of a bag of molecules dissolved in water. And through bumping into one another by chance -- random collisions -- those molecules that have complementary shapes lock onto to each other so the appropriate biochemical reactions can take place. This 'lock and key' model has been refined to a more flexible (and realistic) 'induced fit' hypothesis that allows each molecule to change shape slightly to fit the other better after they get in touch, but the main idea remains the same.
    It is supposed to explain how enzymes can recognize their respective substrates, how antibodies in the immune system can grab onto specific foreign invaders and disarm them. By extension, that's how proteins can 'dock' with different partner proteins, or latch onto specific nucleic acids to control gene expression, or assemble into ribosomes for translating proteins, or other multi-molecular complexes that modify the genetic messages in various ways. But with thousands -- or even hundreds of thousands of reactions happening each second in just one cell this seems pushing the "mechanical" concept a bit too far.

What has been proposed is that somehow each molecule sends out a unique electromagnetic field that can "sense" the field of the complimentary molecule. It's as if there is a "dance" in the cellular medium and the molecules move to the rythm. The music is supplied by the biophoton.

[/size]
    "Veljkovic and Cosic proposed that molecular interactions are electrical in nature, and they take place over distances that are large compared with the size of molecules. Cosic later introduced the idea of dynamic electromagnetic field interactions, that molecules recognize their particular targets and vice versa by electromagnetic resonance. In other words, the molecules send out specific frequencies of electromagnetic waves which not only enable them to 'see' and 'hear' each other, as both photon and phonon modes exist for electromagnetic waves, but also to influence each other at a distance and become ineluctably drawn to each other if vibrating out of phase (in a complementary way)." -- The Real Bioinformatics Revolution: Proteins and Nucleic Acids Singing to One Another? (Paper available at report@i-sis.org.uk)

"There are about 100,000 chemical reactions happening in every cell each second. The chemical reaction can only happen if the molecule which is reacting is excited by a photon... Once the photon has excited a reaction it returns to the field and is available for more reactions... We are swimming in an ocean of light."
    [size]
    These 'biophoton emission', as Popp called them, provided an ideal communication system for the transfer of information to many cells across the organism. But the single most important question remained: where was the light coming from?
    A particularly gifted student talked him into another experiment. It is known that when ethidium bromide is applied to samples of DNA, it insinuates itself in between the base pairs of the double helix, causing DNA to unwind. The student suggested that, after applying the chemical, they measure the light coming from the sample. Popp found that the greater the concentration of ethidium, the more the DNA unravelled, but also the stronger the intensity of light. Conversely, the less he used, the less light was emitted.
    He also found that DNA could send out a wide range of frequencies, some of which seemed to be linked to certain functions. If DNA stored this light, it would naturally emit more light on being unzipped.
    These and other studies proved to Popp that one of the most essential sources of light and biophoton emissions was DNA. DNA was like the master tuning fork of the body. It would strike a particular frequency and certain molecules would follow. It was also possible, he realised, that he had stumbled upon the missing link in current DNA theory that could account for perhaps the greatest miracle of all in human biology -- how a single cell can turn into a fully formed human being.

How cells "talk" to eachother

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-cut
    [size]
    When you get a cut or scratch on your skin, the cells that are injured somehow signal the surrounding healthy cells to begin reproducing copies of themselves to fill in and mend the opening. When the skin is back to normal, a signal is sent to the cells to tell them to stop reproducing. Scientists have wondered exactly how this works.
    With biophoton emissions, Popp believed he had an answer to this question. This phenomenon of coordination and communication could only occur in a holistic system with one central orchestrator. Popp showed in his experiments that these weak light emissions were sufficient to orchestrate the body's repairs. The emissions had to be low intensity because these communications took place on a very small, intracellular, quantum level. Higher intensities would have an effect only in the world of the large and would create too much "noise" to be effective.
    The number of photons emitted seemed to be linked to the organism's position on the evolutionary scale -- the more complex the organism, the fewer photons were emitted. Rudimentary animals and plants tended to emit 100 photons/cm2/sec at a wavelength of 200-800 nm, corresponding to a very-high-frequency EM wave well within the visible range, whereas humans emit only 10 photons/cm2/sec at the same frequency.
    In one series of studies, Popp had one of his assistants -- a 27-year-old healthy young woman -- sit in the room every day for nine months while he took photon readings of a small area of her hand and forehead. Popp then analysed the data and discovered, to his surprise, that the light emissions followed certain set patterns -- biological rhythms at 7, 14, 32, 80 and 270 days -- and similarities were also noted by day or night, by week and by month, as though the body were following the world's biorhythms as well as its own.

Cancer is a loss of coherent light
    So far, Popp had studied only healthy individuals and found an exquisite coherence at the quantum level. But what kind of light is present in those who are ill?
    Popp tried out his machine on a series of cancer patients. In every instance, these patients had lost those natural periodic rhythms as well as their coherence. The lines of internal communication were scrambled. They had lost their connection with the world. In effect, their light was going out.
    Just the opposite is seen with multiple sclerosis: MS is a state of too much order. Patients with this disease are taking in too much light, thereby inhibiting their cells' ability to do their job. Too much cooperative harmony prevented flexibility and individuality -- like too many soldiers marching in step as they cross a bridge, causing it to collapse. Perfect coherence is an optimal state between chaos and order. With too much cooperation, it is as though individual members of the orchestra are no longer able to improvise. In effect, MS patients are drowning in light.
    Popp also examined the effects of stress. In a stressed state, the rate of biophoton emissions goes up -- a defence mechanism designed to restore the patient's equilibrium.
    Popp now recognized that what he'd been experimenting with was even more than a cure for cancer or Gestaltbildung. Here was a model which provided a better explanation than the current neo-Darwinist theory for how all living things evolve on the planet. Rather than a system of fortunate but ultimately random error, if DNA uses frequencies of every variety as an information tool, this suggests instead a feedback system of perfect communication through waves that encode and transfer information.

"Good vibes" means coherent light
    Popp came to realize that light in the body might even hold the key to health and illness. In one experiment, he compared the light from free-range hens' eggs with that from penned-in, caged hens. The photons in the former were far more coherent than those in the latter.
    Popp went on to use biophoton emissions as a tool for measuring the quality of food. The healthiest food had the lowest and most coherent intensity of light. Any disturbance in the system increased the production of photons. Health was a state of perfect subatomic communication, and ill health was a state of communication breakdown. We are ill when our waves are out of synch.
    Bio Photon emission detection is currently used commercially in the food industry. Agricultural science is looking at Bio-photon emissions to determine plant health for the purposes of food quality control. Biophotonen is a company working for development and practical applications of biophotonics. The work is based on a variety of patents. "Biophotonen" solves practical problems of food industry, environmental industry, cosmetics, etc.

[/size]
    Off-shoots of Dr. Popp's discovery
    In the 1970s Dr. Veljko Veljkovic, who now heads the Center for Multidisciplinary Research and Engineering, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinca, also discovered a method for predicting which of the hundreds of new chemicals made by the rapidly expanding chemical industry were carcinogenic, by calculating certain electronic, biophotonic properties of the molecules. This method was soon found equally applicable to predicting organic chemicals that were mutagenic, or toxic, and even those that were antibiotic, or cytostatic (anticancer). Veljkovic's institute in Belgrade has since teamed up with other European laboratories to apply the same method to drug discovery, especially against AIDS disease.
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-lighttherapyBiophoton Therapy
    Biophoton therapy is the application of light to particular areas of the skin for healing purposes. The light, or photons, that are emitted by these units are absorbed by the skin's photoreceptors and then travel through the body's nervous system to the brain, where they help regulate what is referred to as our human bio-energy. By stimulating certain areas of the body with specific quantities of light, biophoton therapy can help reduce pain as well as aid in various healing processes throughout the body.
    The theory behind biophoton therapy is based on the work of Dr. Franz Morell and has been expanded by the work of Doctors L.C. Vincent and F.A. Popp, who theorized that light can affect the electromagnetic oscillation, or waves of the body and regulate enzyme activity.
    [size]
    It took some 25 years for Popp to gather converts from among the scientific community. Slowly, a few select scientists around the globe began to consider that the body's communication system might be a complex network of resonance and frequency. Eventually, they would form the International Institute of Biophysics, composed of 15 groups of scientists from international centres around the world.
    Popp and his new colleagues went on to study the light emissions from several organisms of the same species, first in an experiment with a type of water flea of the genus Daphnia. What they found was nothing short of astonishing. Tests with a photomultiplier showed that the water fleas were sucking up the light emitted from each other. Popp tried the same experiment on small fish and got the same result. According to his photomultiplier, sunflowers were like biological vacuum cleaners, moving in the direction of the most solar photons to hoover them up. Even bacteria swallowed photons from the media they were put in.
    Communication between organisms

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-school
    [size]
    Thus, it dawned on Popp that these emissions had a purpose outside of the body. Wave resonance wasn't only being used to communicate inside the body, but between living things as well. Two healthy beings engaged in 'photon sucking', as he called it, by exchanging photons. Popp realised that this exchange might unlock the secret of some of the animal kingdom's most persistent conundrums: how schools of fish or flocks of birds create perfect and instantaneous coordination. Many experiments on the homing ability of animals demonstrate that it has nothing to do with following habitual trails, scents or even the EM fields of the earth, but rather some form of silent communication that acts like an invisible rubber band, even when the animals are separated by miles of distance.
    For humans, there was another possibility. If we could take in the photons of other living things, we might also be able to use the information from them to correct our own light if it went awry.

[/size]
    Death Transmission via the Paranormal "Light" Channel
    Some extremely interesting experiments were performed by V.P. Kaznacheyev et al regarding the paranormal transmission of death by light inter-organism communication.

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-deathsignal
    [size]
    Briefly, two groups of cells were selected from the same cell culture and one sample placed on each side of a window joining two environmentally shielded rooms. The cell cultures were in quartz containers. One cell culture was used as the initiation sample and was subjected to a deadly mechanism - virus, germ, chemical poison, irradiation, ultraviolet rays, etc. The second cell culture was observed, to ascertain any transmitted effects from the culture sample being killed.
    When the window was made of ordinary glass, the second sample remained alive and healthy. When the window was made of quartz, the second sample sickened and died with the same symptoms as the primary sample.
    The experiments were done in darkness, and over 5,000 were reported by Kaznacheyev and his colleagues. The onset of induced complementary sickness and death in the second culture followed a reasonable time -- say two to four hours -- behind sickness and death in the primary culture.
    The major transmission difference between window glass and quartz is that quartz transmits both ultraviolet and infrared well, while glass is relatively opaque to ultraviolet and infrared. Both quartz and glass transmit visible light. Thus glass is a suppressor of the paranormal channel, while quartz is not.
    In 1950, Western researchers found that cells could be killed in darkness with ultraviolet radiation, kept shielded from visible light for twenty-four hours or longer, and then if radiated with visible light the cells would start reviving by hundreds of thousands even though they had been clinically dead.
    Specifically, every cell emits mitogenetic radiation in the ultraviolet range twice: when it is born and when it dies. The UV photon emitted at death contains the exact virtual state pattern of the condition of the cell at death. The healthy cells are bombarded with death messages from those that are dying, and this diffuses the death pattern throughout the healthy culture, eventually kindling into the same death pattern there.
    [V.P. Kaznacheyev et al, "Distant Intercellular Interactions in a System of Two Tissue Cultures," Psychoenergetic Systems, Vol. 1, No. 3, March 1976, pp 141-142.][/size]
    [size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-mistletoePopp had begun experimenting with such an idea. If cancer-causing chemicals could alter the body's biophoton emissions, then it might be that other substances could reintroduce better communication. Popp wondered whether certain plant extracts could change the character of the biophoton emissions from cancer cells to make them communicate again with the rest of the body. He began experimenting with a number of non-toxic substances purported to be successful in treating cancer. In all but one instance, these substances only increased the photons from tumour cells, making them even more deadly to the body.
    The single success story was mistletoe, which appeared to help the body to 'resocialise' the photon emissions of tumour cells back to normal. In one of numerous cases, Popp came across a woman in her thirties who had breast and vaginal cancer. Popp found a mistletoe remedy that created coherence in her cancer tissue samples. With the agreement of her doctor, the woman stopped any treatment other than the mistletoe extract and, after a year, all her laboratory tests were virtually back to normal.

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-acupuncture
    [size]
    To Popp, homoeopathy was another example of photon sucking. He had begun to think of it as a 'resonance absorber'. Homoeopathy rests upon the notion that like is treated with like. A plant extract that at full strength can cause hives in the body is used in an extremely diluted form to get rid of it. If a rogue frequency in the body can produce certain symptoms, it follows that a high dilution of a substance which can produce the same symptoms would also carry that frequency. Like a resonating tuning fork, a suitable homoeopathic solution might attract and then absorb the abnormal oscillations, allowing the body to return to normal health.
    Popp thought that electro-magnetic molecular signalling might even explain acupuncture. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the human body has a system of meridians, running deep in the tissues, through which flows an invisible energy the Chinese call ch'i, or the life force. The ch'i supposedly enters the body through these acupuncture points and flows to deeper organ structures (which do not correspond to those in Western biology), providing energy (or the life force). Illness occurs when this energy is blocked at any point along the pathways. According to Popp, the meridian system transmits specific energy waves to specific zones of the body.
    Research has shown that many of the acupuncture points have a dramatically reduced electrical resistance compared with the surrounding skin (10 kilo-ohms and 3 mega-ohms, respectively). Orthopaedic surgeon Dr Robert Becker, who has done a great deal of research on EM fields in the body, designed a special electrode recording device that rolls along the body like a pizza cutter. His many studies have shown electrical charges on every one of the people tested corresponding to the Chinese meridian points.
    [Extracted from The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe, by Lynne McTaggart]
    Light in human consciousness
    I mention this latest work for those who may wish to explore the boundaries of photon research and theory. In a ground-breaking paper with the lengthy title of "Orchestrated Objective Reduction of Quantum Coherence in Brain Microtubules: The 'Orch OR' Model for Consciousness" by Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose, the brain is described as a quantum computer whose main architecture are the cytoskeletal microtubules and other structures within each of the brain's neurons.
    If you examine a neuron, you will see that there are many hollow tubes surrounding the axon. These microtubules have been thought of as a kind of scaffold to support the nerve fiber. But they are now getting a second look as the possible architecture of our consciousness.
    The particular characteristics of microtubules that make them suitable for quantum effects include their crystal-like lattice structure, hollow inner core, organization of cell function and capacity for information processing. According to the researchers, their size appears perfectly designed to transmit photons in the UV range.

[/size]
    Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna-mtps
    [size]
    [Above:] Schematic of central region of neuron (distal axon and dendrites not shown), showing parallel arrayed microtubules interconnected by MAPs. Microtubules in axons are lengthy and continuous, whereas in dendrites they are interrupted and of mixed polarity. Linking proteins connect microtubules to membrane proteins including receptors on dendritic spines.

[/size]
    "Traditionally viewed as the cell's 'bone-like' scaffolding, microtubules and other cytoskeletal structures now appear to fill communicative and information processing roles. Theoretical models suggest how conformational states of tubulins within microtubule lattices can interact with neighboring tubulins to represent, propagate and process information as in molecular-level 'cellular automata' computing systems." -- Hameroff and Watt, 1982; Rasmussen et al, 1990; Hameroff et al, 1992
    [size]
    In their paper, Hameroff and Penrose present a model linking microtubules to consciousness using quantum theory. In their model, quantum coherence emerges, and is isolated in brain microtubules until a threshold related to quantum gravity is reached. The resultant self-collapse creates an instantaneous "now" event. Sequences of such events create a flow of time, and consciousness.
    Don't worry if you can't understand this. It's heavy reading but it does show that the existence of internal photons -- inner light -- is very real and is the basis of virtually all human cellular and systemic function.

Could the Russian scientists really have changed a salamander embryo into a frog with lasers? I prefer to wait until the actual details of the experiment are published and reviewed -- but I am much less apt to dismiss this as fiction now that I know about our inner lights.
    [/size]

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 12:23 pm

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... Dna_0
    Wormholes in Our DNA

Russian biophysist, Pjotr Garjajav, and his research group have been investigating the scientific basis for phenomena such as clairvoyance, spontaneous acts of healing, the success of affirmations, auras, and the potential of groups of people to influence weather patterns through their intention. Now, this research has revealed that DNA can be reprogrammed by words and frequencies— opening up a whole new arena in medicine.

As we know, 90% of DNA has classified as "junk DNA." The Russian scientists joined linguists to explore this so-called "extraneous" DNA and found that the genetic code "follows the same rules as all our human languages"–indicating that human languages are actually a reflection of our DNA.

Through exploring the vibrational behavior of the DNA, Russian scientists were able to use certain frequency patterns to alter the genetic information itself. Even more astounding, the experiment proved that one can use words and sentences to influence DNA. This explains scientifically how the body can be programmed by language, words and thought– finally lending credence to the use of affirmations and hypnosis.

The scientists also proved that using frequency can repair chromosomes damaged by x-rays and actually reprogram DNA. By applying vibration to the DNA information patterns, they successfully transformed frog embryos to salamander embryos.

Equally exciting is the news that the scientists found out that our DNA can produce magnetized wormholes– "tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness." This lays the groundwork for proving hyper communication or psychic phenomena, and understanding where that information comes from.

DNA is like a superconductor that can store light and thus, information. 

Wormholes are normally highly unstable and maintained only for fractions of seconds. But under certain conditions, stable wormholes can organize themselves into vacuum domains where gravity can transform into electricity. Vacuum domains are "self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy." They have been seen in the sky, oftentimes mistaken for UFOs. The Russians have discovered that these balls of light can be guided by thought. These vacuum domains can also be produced in our brains. This explains the halos around spiritual teachers and light effects appearing on photographs, especially involving healing work. These phenomena have to do with wormholes and hyper communication– with energies from outside our time/space structure.

In the past, earlier generations that had such experiences with hyper communication and visible vacuum domains spoke of angels. We still do not know what forms of consciousness we have access to when using hyper communication. But this research is bringing us closer to understanding the infinitely complex nature of our reality.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 4:58 pm

Solar Event Mode

Posted on 05/12/2022 by EraOfLight 

Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... New-sun-higher-light

Solaris is in EVENT MODE. We have constant C-class Solar Flares ongoing for many days (and on and off for weeks/ months) that no one really reports on anymore lol and with constant explosions since midday UTC today, as well as the double X-class flare from yesterday that was earth facing. Currently we have an M-class Solar Flare in progress, along with ongoing, intermittent, powerful Schuhmann Resonance spikes! Galactivations and Upgrades to the pineal, crown, back of head and Higher Heart complex continue to intensify, as ALL OF OUR TRUE, DIVINE SELF IS COMING ONLINE NOW! As well as our false Self arising to be purged, transcended and alchemised.

These powerful solar energies, plasma waves and Diamond White Platinum white-out of the field that I see happening since Monday, is dissolving all that is false and artificial along with any remaining false Matrix overlays/ projections, programming/ beliefs, perceptions and reversals within the ONE Consciousness and bringing the higher Heart-Mind and Cosmic Consciousness fully online for the Collective. Our brains are being rewired as the Planetary brain gets reset and upgraded, ready for us to fully re-member our True Tribal Records, memories and history again, all supported by the Crystalline Grid Activations.

These powerful DNA, Diamond Plasma Lightbody, and Heart and Mind opening Activations continue to burn all of our old templating and lower codings within our DNA, which dissolves the lower, artificial Realities / Timelines, all based on thought. As our memories of the past change so does our present and future. No-thing is set here nor linear. That’s Quantum Timeline Mechanics. We get to change our Realities as we change from deep within the way we think and perceive Reality. 

As we shift our Consciousness this also shifts the instruction sets within our DNA, which activates the higher Consciousness Realities. All as we shift and change what we believe to be true, how we act and what we project out. It’s important to keep going within for Divine higher guidance that is unique to each Soul. Each One’s path carries a Divine higher purpose and meaning that can only be fully known by the Self.

The One purpose and mission we all share is clearing our Blueprints of all the distortions, reversals, lower codings, false and negative thought forms and belief systems so we can fully rise and activate our True Self! AtONE with Divine Will and the Cosmic Mind, which in turn brings online the new Organic Creatrix field, any moment now! Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... 1f609

Feel into the Quantum OpportUnities and Realities becoming available now and keep letting go of all that is false, not your own unique, True, natural Self, and continue to anchor these powerful Activations, Frequencies and light codes through your vessel and sacred Kryst-All Lotus, Diamond Rose and Emerald Heart, into the Core of Earth and the Diamond Grid System. 

Keep amplifying and see yourself becoming LIGHTer and LIGHTer with each breath you now take.

The new telepathic, organic and higher Cosmic intelligence communication network comes fully online now, overwriting the old AI hive mind and networks. All artificial frequencies, realities, sound and light fields, negative entities and aliens, all that is false and artificial, continues to be dissolved, removed, overwritten and neutralised at super extra fast quantum God Source speed within the Zero Point Field of the Holy Trinity and New Trinity Wave current that we embody and anchor as One!

Fully re-claiming our Realities, true memories, true power, true wisdom, true Self, Pure Source Codes, Divine Blueprints and Organic Realities. All from deep within as our Multidimensional DNA continues to ignite, ready for the final Event that will change our Realities in the blink of an eye.

All ready to ignite as soon as enough of us are able to align with and HOLD THE FREQUENCY of our True Kryst-All Avatar Self and Organic Realities based in Unity Consciousness, The Law of One.

All as we continue to align and merge with all that is True, and the inherent ONEness that we ALL are!

Eternal Love & Blessings,
    Ramona Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between... 1f499

https://eraoflight.com/2022/05/12/solar-event-mode/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2022 5:43 pm

How to decalcify your entire body including the Pineal Gland 
    for dirt cheap!

"After using this substance for over a year, I have to say that it's the most safe and effective one that iv'e ever used. It's absolutely amazing stuff! Not only does it to an incredible job of tetoxing the entiire body, it also makes you feel REALLY good! Among many other benefits. Since it's an essential element (bioavalable sulphur), it's about as toxic as water, which means it's almost impossible to harm yourself with it (you might get the runs if you take too much). The other huge benefit is sulphur acts as an alkaline PH buffer in your body ( a good thing). I switched from MMS to MSM after trying both because I find MSM to be much easier on the body and had better results in the end. Bulk MSM powder is the wway to go since it's WAY cheaper."

Here's the rundown on it:

7 BENEFITS OF MSM – THE MIRACLE SUPPLEMENT

by SHAWN
    in NUTRITION,SUPERFOODS

Biologically active sulfur is one of the most critical nutrients for our bodies to remain youthful and energetic. As we age, along with a diet deficient in essential nutrients, our bodies become stiff, our cells become rigid, and our overall energy begins to rapidly decelerate.

MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound that’s naturally derived during the earth’s rain cycle. Sulfur is present in many natural unprocessed foods, but it’s quickly lost during the cooking process. MSM is gaining a lot of attention due to the recent focus on longevity and anti-aging technologies. Here’s a list of 7 impressive benefits that MSM delivers:

1. Improves skin health and complexion
    MSM is necessary for collagen production. Sagging skin and wrinkles, as well as dry, cracked skin are all developed through a loss of collagen. MSM works together with Vitamin C to build new, healthy tissues. MSM can normalize collagen formation and radically improve skin health.

2. Improves flexibility
    Research has shown that MSM is highly effective in improving joint flexibility. Additionally, it helps to produce flexible skin and muscle tissue. This leads to an increase in overall flexibility due to a restoration of the “juiciness” in the tissues.
    More at link

[link to www.theshawnstevensonmodel.com]
    the protocol I used is called an "MSM superdose cleanse".

Here's the directions:

1.be sure to take 1000MGs per day of vitamin C (preferably natural sourced Acerola Cherry powder is best) as it assists with the removal of toxins

2.start with 3000MGs of MSM per day with plenty of PURE water. I find it easier to split it up and take it with meals.

3. Add 1000 MGs to your daily dose each day until you reach 20,000MGs per day of MSM. Stay at this dose for 3-7 days until you feel your body is flushed of toxins ect. (you will know since you will feel GREAT!)

4.back off the dose to 3000mgs per day for healthy maintenance and PH buffer. This can be adjusted depending on how much acidic foods or drink are taken.

that's it, no fuss, no mess!

Be sure to purchase VEGETABLE sourced MSM, as some cheap MSM products in the United States are petroleum sourced.

one last note:

From my experience this does help decalcify the pineal gland, every time I do a superdose cleanse I have numerous OOBE's and feel pressure in my third eye area, dreams also become very lucid.

For those who aren't familiar with David Wolfe's work, I highly suggest you watch the series on Calcium. Absolutely, mind blowing stuff!"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 13, 2022 4:04 pm

http://www.rexresearch.com/gajarev/gajarev.htm

Dr. Pjotr GARAJAJEV [ Peter Gariaev ] & Vladimir POPONIN
    DNA BioComputer Reprogramming

http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/4-3-RussianDNAResearch.html

Russian DNA Research
    Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues have been carrying out cutting-edge research the more esoteric nature of DNA. They simply did not believe that 90% of our DNA is ‘Junk DNA’. From the German book Vernetzte Intelligenz by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf (summarised and translated by Baerbel):

The latest research explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light-auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness...

Russian researcher Dr.Vladimir Poponin put DNA in a tube and beamed a laser through it. When the DNA was removed, the laser light continued spiralling on its own, like it would through a crystal! This effect is called ‘Phantom DNA Effect’.

It is surmised that energy from outside of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effect encountered most often in hyper communication and also in human beings are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned. Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and cease to function for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter9.html
    Chapter 9
    The Mysterious DNA
    Junk DNA
    While western science invested in the International Human Genome Project focusing on the 5% of the encoding triplets of DNA, in the Soviet Union in 1990 a group of Russian scientists of the Russian Academy of Sciences was formed to study the complete human genome. This research was led by Dr. Pjotr Garjajev, member of the Russian Academy of Sciences as well as the Academy of Sciences in New York. The Russian research was taking a wide angle and held an open view in their studies. The research team included bio physicists, molecular biologists, embryologists and even linguistic experts. Their research revealed that the supposed junk DNA that has been completely neglected and forgotten by western mainstream science, was no redundant leftover of evolution at all. Linguistic studies revealed that the sequencing of the codons of the non-coding DNA follow the rules of some basic syntax. There is a definite structure and logic in the sequence of these triplets, like some biological language. Research further revealed that the codons actually form words and sentences just like our ordinary human language follows grammar rules.

Scientists have conducted much research on the origins of human languages and the origins of the grammatical rules that are so essential to all human languages; however they have always failed to find the source. But now for the first time in history the origins of language may be surprisingly attributed to DNA. The language of the genes is much, much older than any human language that was ever uttered on this globe. It is even conceivable that the DNA grammar itself served as the blueprint for the development of human speech.

Whereas the western Human Genome Project deciphered the ‘machine language’ code of the DNA molecule, the structure of the DNA ‘bits’ formed by the sequence of nucleotides, Russian scholars discovered the higher level language present in DNA. Another amazing fact that Garjajev’s group discovered was that the DNA is by no means a closed book of life. He discovered that the text of the DNA book can be altered. The codons of the DNA string can be rearranged in different sequences. In other words the software of the human genome our DNA molecule can be reprogrammed! Research revealed that the triplets in the DNA string are able to exchange places.
    Since the DNA was found to have a syntax and semantics akin to our human languages, it indicated that our currently restricted understanding of DNA serving only for the coding of the reproduction of proteins for the chemical make up of an organism, is only half of the story.
    When in vitro DNA in test tubes was exposed to coherent laser light, the laser light spiralled along the DNA helix as if it was guided by the structure of the DNA molecule. The most amazing effect was noticed when the DNA itself was removed and the laser light kept spiralling! The vacuum of the space that was just previously occupied by the DNA had changed and something caused the laser light to keep spiralling. These effects have been measured and remained for quite some time after the DNA was removed. The effect is now becoming well known as the DNA phantom effect. Vladimir Poponin and his team of Russian Academy of Sciences repeated the work of Garjajev at the Hearthmath Institute in the U.S.A. Poponin concluded again that a field structure was formed in the physical vacuum even when the original DNA was removed. We’ve seen similar examples of vacuum changes before that could be attributed to torsion fields. (1)

DNA programming
    The most astonishing experiment that was performed by Garjajev’s group is the reprogramming of the DNA codon sequences using modulated laser light. From their discovered grammatical syntax of the DNA language they were able to modulate coherent laser light and even radio waves and add semantics (meaning) to the carrier wave. In this way they were able to reprogram in vivo DNA in living organisms, by using the correct resonant frequencies of DNA. The most impressive discovery made so far is that spoken language can be modulated to the carrier wave with the same reprogramming effect. Now this is a baffling and stunning scientific discovery! Our own DNA can simply be reprogrammed by human speech, supposing that the words are modulated on the correct carrier frequencies!

Whereas western science uses complicated bio chemical processes to cut and paste DNA triplets in the DNA molecule, Russian scientist use modulated laser light to do exactly the same thing. The Russians have proven to be very successful in repairing damaged DNA material in vivo!
    Laser light therapies based on Garjajev’s findings are already applied in some European academic hospitals with success on various sorts of skin cancer. The cancer is cured without any remaining scars.
    (2)...

http://www.zeitenschrift.net/magazin/2-microwaves.html
    When Our Cell Phones Chat with Our Genes
    By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf
    "...In truth, DNA is not just a blueprint for constructing the body; it is also a storage medium for optical information as well as an organ for communication.
    The German biophysicist Fritz-Albert Popp spent many years studying biophoton emission, i.e., the light that the body naturally emits. Popp’s studies indicate that DNA is one of the main suppliers of biophotons. Through comprehensive studies, he discovered that DNA is a harmonic oscillator – an oscillating system with its own particular frequency, or resonating frequency. Using the length of the DNA molecule (about two meters, when stretched out), and the known speed of light, DNA’s own frequency is calculated as about 150 megahertz...

The principles have been worked out by Dr. Piotr P. Garjajev and his colleagues at the Russian Academy of Science in Moscow.

Genes Speak Our Language
    Garjajev’s findings go far beyond Popp’s: According to Garjajev’s studies, DNA is not only the transmitter and receiver of electromagnetic radiation (in the form of energy), but it also absorbs information contained in the radiation and interprets it further. Thus, DNA is an extremely complex interactive optical biochip. In our book Vernetzte Intelligenz (Cross-Linked Intelligence) we wrote the following on this subject:

“For example, today we speak almost matter-of-factly about the “genetic code,” that is, about a systematic codification of information. However, genetics to date has gotten stuck at this point, and has relied exclusively on chemistry to finish the work, without even once calling in language experts.

“In Moscow, things are different. There, the genetic code was…additionally subjected to thorough examination by linguists. (Linguistics is the science of the structure and formation of languages). When studying a language, people investigate regularities such as syntax (rules for building words from letters), semantics (the study of the content meaning of words), and rules of grammar.
    “When this scientific knowledge is applied to the genetic code, it can be seen that this code follows the same rules as our human languages.

“It should be noted: not the rules of a particular language (in this case, for example, the Russian language), but rather rules at a fundamental level where common features reside among all existing languages of mankind. Thus, the structure of the genetic code can be connected with every existing human language.

“Scientists have been seeking the ancestral human language for centuries – Piotr Garjajev and his colleagues may have found it.”

http://www.bethcoleman.net/intelligenz.html
    Beth Coleman's DNA Intelligence Page
    Quantum Physics in for Radical Revision - DNA
    From the book, "Vernetzte Intelligenz"

by

Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf
    The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind´s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA." The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of "junk DNA." Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar.
    They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. For further exploration please refer to the appendix at the end of this article.] The bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Garjajev´s research group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays for example can be repaired. They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.

This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation! All this by simply applying vibration and language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure! This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The Russian researchers work on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency.

But the higher developed an individual´s consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device! One can achieve these results by oneself, and science will finally stop to laugh at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results. And it doesn´t end there.

The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hypercommunication is most effective in a state of relaxation.

Stress, worries or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hypercommunication or the information will be totally distorted and useless. In nature, hypercommunication has been successfully applied for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insect states proves this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as "intuition." But we, too, can regain full use of it...

All informations are from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far. You can reach the authors here: [www.fosar-bludorf.com] [2]; Transmitted by Vitae Bergman [www.ryze.com/view.php?who=vitaeb]

http://www.fosar-bludorf.com/archiv/biochip_eng.htm
    Revolutionary Results of Modern Genetics
    by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

The Biological Chip in our Cells
    Independent of the biochemical function as a protein producer the DNA is a complicated electronic biological chip that communicates with its environment, as latest research from Russia found out.
    In the year 1990 a group of scientists got together in Moscow, for whom the study of the human Genoms was too much reduced exclusively to biochemistry. They had recognized that by this viewpoint, which is based rather on orthodox dogmatism than on objective scientific realizations a lot of information remains hidden to us.

Highly-qualified scientists belong to this group, to a large extent from the Russian Academy of Sciences. Beside physicists of the renowned Lebedev institute also molecular biologists participate, bio physicists, geneticists, embryologists and linguists. Director of the project is Dr. Pjotr Garjajev, a bio physicist and molecular biologist. He is member of the Russian Academy of Sciences as well as of the Academy of Sciences in New York.

In the eight years since establishment of the project the Muscovite group came to revolutionary realizations, which let our understanding of the DNA and the human genetics appear in a completely new light.

For example we speak today nearly naturally of the »genetic code«, thus of a systematic information coding. But the past genetics stopped here and settled the remainder of the work exclusive with the help of chemistry, instead of consulting also language experts.
    Differently in Moscow. Here, as already mentioned, the genetic code was submitted an exact investigation by linguists too.

Linguistics is the science of the structure of languages. It investigates thereby not only the natural languages, which developed in the individual countries and cultures, but also artificial languages, which are used for example for programming computers and which were developed in the past decades systematically using linguistic realizations.

One examines semantics (theory of the meaning of the words) and language regularities like the syntax (rules for the setting up of words from letters), as well as the bases of the grammar.
    If one uses these scientific realizations on the genetic code, then one recognizes that this code follows the same rules as our human languages.

Mind you: not the rules of a certain language (in this case e.g. the Russian one), but on such a fundamental level, where all existing languages of mankind have comparable structures. So it is possible to set the structure of the genetic code in relationship with each existing language of mankind.

For centuries scientists looked for the human original language - Pjotr Garjajev and his coworkers possibly found it.

We must turn around the relations: the structure of the DNA does not correspond to the human language structure, but the human languages follow the genetic code in their structure the rules! DNA and genetic code existed already for a long time, before first humans spoke an articulated word for the first time! Every human languages developed since that time followed the basic pattern, already existing in the structure of the genetic code.

You should not misunderstand this realization: It does not concern here an orthodox materialistic conception of the world, according to which the ability for speaking would be only a secondary effect of proteins, which are put on in some genes. The arrangement of the elementary bases in the DNA follows a grammar, an immaterial plan, which is similar to the structure of our languages.
    The fact that no physical procedure is concerned here is proved by the next discovery of Garjajev's team: The analogy between the structure of the DNA and the human language is most pronounced just in the parts of the giant molecule, which are not used for protein synthesis!

For a long time one knows that only about 10 per cent of the DNA molecule are used for setting up genes. The remaining 90 per cent have a function unknown to classical science and were designated so far as »silent DNA«.

Garjajev's realization thus is a revolution for the entire area of genetics. Examining only the well-known genes calling the remainder »silent DNA«, you will miss the most important facts! It is paradoxical: just the »silent DNA« - figurativy spoken - speaks a language!

In various experiments the Muscovites group could prove that these extensive codes in the DNA are not used by any means for the synthesis of a so far unknown quantity of components of our body, as it is the case with the genes. This code is rather actually used for communication, more exactly - for hypercommunication.

Hypercommunication is a data exchange on DNA level using genetic code. Since this code possesses a structure, which is the basis of all human languages, also higher information may be transported, which is able to come up to human consciousness and to be interpreted there.
    Garjajev and its colleague continued still another step. They analyzed the vibration response of the DNA and found out that it follows quite complicated laws, which are however well known in the physics for a long time.

Those are the laws of nonlinear waveform-shaping, known since center of 19 century as so-called Soliton waves. They are known from observations, but so complicated that they may be calculated only with modern computers. Soliton waves are temporally extraordinarily stable and may store information in this way for a long time.

Summarizing all these realizations, one comes to a perfectly new form of the genetic engineering, possibly even to a new gene therapy.

Concerning this Pjotr Garjajev writes: »The majority tries to understand the principles of the DNA biological computer by appointing oneself exclusively to the DNA Watson Crick Chargaff rules: A-T, G-C. That is correct, but it is so not enough! The DNA chromosomale continuum in living systems has wave attributes, which lets us derive the unknown, a computer-similar program for the setting up of the organisms. The well-known genetic code is a code for protein synthesis and nothing further. Chromosomes in vivo work as solitonic holographic computers under use of the endogenous DNA laser radiation.«

This sounds like science of the 21st century and probably is. But don't forget: Garjajevs statements are founded scientifically in theory and experiment.

The consequences of these realizations are as incomprehensible as simple and logical: If one modulates a laser beam by a frequency sample, then one may affect with this the information of the DNA waves and so the genetic information itself.

For this one does not even need to decode the language of the pairs of bases in laborious work, in order to formulate from it artificially genetic information, but one can use quite easily words and sentences of the human language! The bases of the language structures are, as we in now know, the same.

Also this astonishing conclusion the Muscovites group of researchers could prove already experimentally. DNA substance in vivo (i.e. in the living fabric, not in the test tube) reacts to language-modulated laser light, even to radio waves, if one keeps the correct resonant frequencies.
    In this way unknown possibilities are opened to the medicine. One may design devices, with which through suitably modulated radio or light radiation cell metabolism may be affected, even the repair of genetic defects is possible, without all the risks and side effects of the classical-biochemical proceeding.

Garjajevs group of researchers could already prove that with this method chromosomes may be repaired, which were damaged e.g. by x-rays. The effects on medical therapy possibilities of the coming century are immense: one can develop devices for new, subtle cancer therapy, also for the treatment of aids and for the slowing down of the aging process.

Already today devices are in use also in German university clinics, with whose assistance cancer patients are exposed to frequency-modulated magnetic field irradiation. The results are promising.
    We see here that the objectives of the Muscovites researchers deviate from those of the western human Genome Project in principle. While in the western science the trend is to develop new chemical medicines from as much as possible items of information from the genes - a procedure, which is however not free from substantial risks, a potential giant business -, the Russian scientists have a rather holistic understanding of the DNA leading to the development of therapy devices, which may replace some expensive and dangerous medicine in the long term.

Quite beside from the new wave theory of the genetic code still some further interesting facts follow. For example one knows for a long time that almost any bodily function, particularly also in the metabolism and in the hormone production, can be affected by suggestive strength of the spoken word, although they run perfectly autonomously, thus under elimination of the conscious will, whereupon the impact of the medical hypnosis is based. These facts are well-known, however could not be explained so far scientifically.

The medical model of the psycho neuro immunology led back the effect of hypnotic suggestions so far exclusively to control mechanisms in the brain, particularly in the regions, which are assumed to contain subconscious layers.

Now it looks that it is much simpler: the DNA is able to react directly to the spoken word.
    Also different therapy procedures, whose impact was inexplicable so far, as for instance the Chinese acupunkture, may be explained with help of the DNA wave theory in Garjajev's opinion scientifically.

If we summarize the research results of Professor Popp and Professor Garjajev, then a remarkable connection results: Light actually represents an important factor in the power supply of our hereditary molecule, the DNA. It provides healthy functioning of all procedures in our cells. However it cannot form a complete replacement for material food alone.

The information, which will transfer via the light, is much more important. The DNA communicates in this way - perhaps with other organisms or with a superordinate plan - which a morphogenetic field, which could be proven by the research in Russia for the first time scientifically.

In this way the genetic information of each cell can employ comparisons of their actual condition with a specified condition each time and arrange possibly necessary repairs. This can prevent or at least stop diseases such as cancer or aids, in addition, slow down the age process.

The modern wave genetics is one of the key technologies for the coming millennium, and we can be strained, what science will discover in this area in the very near future.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:12 am