tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Joe Rogan's Three Hour Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, M.D.

Seashore
    Seashore

Joe Rogan's Three Hour Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, M.D. Empty Joe Rogan's Three Hour Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, M.D.

Post  Seashore Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:23 am

Joe Rogan is a truth-seeker who is as important as Alex Jones in the fight against the New World Order and the Great Reset.

Thank God we still have Bitchute:

Seashore
    Seashore

Joe Rogan's Three Hour Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, M.D. Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Three Hour Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, M.D.

Post  Seashore Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:30 am

From the Children's Health Defense website:

Rep. Troy Nehls (R-Texas) submitted the full transcript of Rogan’s interview with Malone to the Congressional Record, where it cannot be censored.

Link to source
    Micjer
    Micjer

Joe Rogan's Three Hour Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, M.D. Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Three Hour Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, M.D.

Post  Micjer Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:20 pm

Great interview with a lot of information
    Too bad the hypnotized masses will not be willing to lisyen to the true science
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:30 am

Micjer wrote:Too bad the hypnotized masses will not be willing to lisyen to the true science
    I consider my siblings part of the hypnotized masses.  It's because they are TV watchers, and because they lack a passion for the truth.  Several years ago when I tried to talk about 9/11 Truth with my older sister, she replied, "I wouldn't want to get up in the morning."

Recently I requested of my siblings that they please not take any more COVID jabs.  I followed that with an email about the stage being set to mandate the jab for children.  The response I got was downright nasty and stupid.

But thank God my two sons and my one grandchild are COVID jab free.  (But not my daughter-in-law, who is a nurse.)
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:04 pm

Nurses and health care workers are some of the most deceived.
    This stems from the schooling that is contolled by big pharma to begin with.

For them to stray from the narrative can be career ending.

Seashore likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:14 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:25 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:42 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 am