tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

What Is This?

Poll

What are we looking at here??

[ 0 ]
    What Is This? - Page 2 Bar_left0%What Is This? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What Is This? - Page 2 Bar_left100%What Is This? - Page 2 Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What Is This? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is This?

Post  Carol Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:35 am

mudra wrote:At first glance : this ressembles an eczema Seashore

Does it itch ?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322435

Nano Soma spray and gel is what I know and would highly recommend
    as first aid.

Also hydrate skin.

Eczema stems for allergy either from food or chemicals.
    Have a look at where it begun and if you ate or used anything unusual
    at that time.

💗

I didn't know that there was a Nano Soma gel mudra. Do you have the link for that?

As for the Eczema.. it looks similar to what happens to me if I shower with city water that has chlorine in it, or go swimming in a pool with chlorine... or sit in a spa with chlorine as I'm allergic to chlorine. 

I hope it's improving SeaShore. Sometimes steroids work but isn't something I've taken on the rare occasions this happens. We have anti-itch cream that helps. And there is silver gel you can get from Amazon.

hmm, just saw this .. it's new.

Optivida Health Nano-Silver Infused Hydrogel, Topical Healing Homeopathic Medicine, Advance Silver Gel 4 Ounces

Works on eczema, cuts, burns, scrapes.

https://www.amazon.com/Optivida-Nano-Silver-Topical-20PPM/dp/B07N1WYXSC/ref=sxts_rp_s1_0?cv_ct_cx=silver+gel&dchild=1&keywords=silver+gel&pd_rd_i=B07N1WYXSC&pd_rd_r=ce08b07f-6111-4b29-bd66-129e3a6e0cea&pd_rd_w=rfxeW&pd_rd_wg=mBWI4&pf_rd_p=60f680d5-2ef4-438b-a860-68ff8dd70684&pf_rd_r=4VZYWZJK0W0FYDR5Q5BS&psc=1&qid=1633181441&sr=1-1-2a7ba1aa-1291-4447-a5e4-5bbe384024ef

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:29 am

Carol wrote :

Here is the link to the relevant post on the Nano Soma thread Carol.
    They call it Metasomer topical gel.
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10362-outstanding-nano-soma-the-holistic-miracle-water#156625

Because the gel is not available in the Eu at the moment I made my gel mixing Nano Soma with pure organic Aloevera gel thickened from a brand that thickens it a bit with Xantan gum.
    Works wonders sunny
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:29 pm

mudra wrote:Fear won't help in building up a full recovery.

I'm not afraid.

I'm just pushing back.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:21 pm

mudra wrote:Carol wrote :

Here is the link to the relevant post on the Nano Soma thread Carol.
    They call it Metasomer topical gel.
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10362-outstanding-nano-soma-the-holistic-miracle-water#156625

Because the gel is not available in the Eu at the moment I made my gel mixing Nano Soma with pure organic Aloevera gel thickened from a brand that thickens it a bit with Xantan gum.
    Works wonders sunny
    Thanks for the link and recipe mudra. Since I have both on hand I can make it here as well.

mudra likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:33 am

Seashore wrote:Should I go ahead and apply DMSO?
    I have started applying DMSO for pain.

But the thought occurred to me, DMSO is a solvent; maybe if I do have blood clots, the DMSO might dissolve them?  It is known to penetrate deep, and since it's a solvent, it would make sense.

My ultrasound is tomorrow; its purpose is to check for blood clots, so hopefully I'll know soon enough.  

At any rate, the DMSO is soothing.  Thubs Up
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:36 pm

Please help—I'm trying to re-access the video where the MD decided to get proactive and test the blood of his patients who had opted to take the jab.

He was alarmed at what he saw in their blood.

Can anyone link me to that video?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:04 pm

Seashore below are some links which may be pertinent to your question:

1/Here Dr Maje speaks of what was found in the vial

See my post: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10125p200-evolution-of-a-plandemic-the-global-race-for-a-vaccine#156604

2/ point 10 and 15 from this french summary of what was discussed on a panel of doctors in Germany september 2021

CAUSE OF DEATH AFTER COVID-19 VACCINATION
    UNDECLARED COMPONENTS OF COVID-19 VACCINES

On Monday, 20.09.2021, the results of the autopsies of eight deceased after COVID19 vaccination will be presented at the Institute of Pathology in Reutlingen. The fine tissue analyses were carried out by the pathologists Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang. The findings confirm Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher's finding that in more than 40 of the bodies auto-autoproduced by him that died within two weeks of the COVID-19 vaccination, about a third died causally from the vaccination.

See my post:
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10094p75-doctors-around-globe-disputing-evidence-of-novel-virus-covid-19#156554

French summary

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/243069399_253866429836676_3925983028222358601_n.pdf/Rapport-%C3%89mission.pdf?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=0cab14&_nc_ohc=WgsrIiDfEWgAX8PCf6n&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=b2c19d9e4e5a564246a0221e3592df68&oe=615ED9CC&dl=1

Point 10:
    microscopic particles deteriorate organs. They are minuscule black spots located about all over the body. They grow rapidly to the point of rupture of local vital functions, hence cerebral arrests, cardiac arrests etc...
    In the beginning everything is pink with minucule black spots that gradually become invasive until all is black. The body is eaten from within. They speak for example of a lung that implodes because it does not contain any substance any longer. The vaccines cause serious auto-immune diseases never seen before.

Point 15:
    They show videos filmed with the microscope exposing non organic microscopic particles ressembling micro chips, vessels that move in the body. One observes that all around these objects ( most of them contendants  ) nothing else moves any longer, motion only emanates from them. ( photos at the link)

3/ dr Young report of what was found in the vial and also in blood clots

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/transmission-electron-microscopy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:54 am

mudra wrote:1/Here Dr Maje speaks of what was found in the vial

See my post: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10125p200-evolution-of-a-plandemic-the-global-race-for-a-vaccine#156604
    Yes, I remember seeing that and it's on my list to watch.  

What I'm trying to do today and the next few days ahead, is educate the mainstream doctor and others at my insurer, Kaiser HMO, that the mRNA jab should be considered as a possible culprit causing what I've got.

So, do Stew and Dr Madej talk about the vaccinated person possibly transmitting (as opposed to "shedding,") from the contents of the vial (and do they call them "nano particles," or something else?) to the unvaccinated?

I'll stop there and follow through on the rest of your post later.  Thanks so much.   sunny

I'm hoping to get the results of my ultrasound, which hurt like hell, something I didn't expect, today.

I feel a time constraint on me because I anticipate being prescribed a pharmaceutical, when I prefer natural healing, but I don't really have a plan for how to do that.  I still haven't heard back from Dr Kaufman.  (So, today I emailed Dr Cowan.)

Last edited by Seashore on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:09 am

My niece caught COVID and her legs broke out in a rash that looked much worse then your pictures. We've had friends and family who had COVID. One friend had both shots and ended up paralyzed from the waist down - almost died and okay now. Family members ended up in the hospital with pneumonia and blood clots.

If rash and swelling may be an allergic reaction. If it was only swelling it could be heart related. Elevating your feet would help and let you know if it's related to the heart. If it's an allergy elevating the feet may not help. Depends on what is causing the swelling. More often than not lower leg swelling is related to ones heart not working properly. Sometimes people with diabetes get infections in the lower leg due to poor circulation. Massaging the lower legs and elevating them can help with blood circulation.

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:05 am

Carol wrote:My niece caught COVID and her legs broke out in a rash that looked much worse then your pictures. We've had friends and family who had COVID. One friend had both shots and ended up paralyzed from the waist down - almost died and okay now. Family members ended up in the hospital with pneumonia and blood clots.

If rash and swelling may be an allergic reaction. If it was only swelling it could be heart related.  Elevating your feet would help and let you know if it's related to the heart. If it's an allergy elevating the feet may not help. Depends on what is causing the swelling. More often than not lower leg swelling is related to ones heart not working properly. Sometimes people with diabetes get infections in the lower leg due to poor circulation. Massaging the lower legs and elevating them can help with blood circulation.
    This is like trying to solve a who done it!

For me at this point blood clots have been ruled out, as well as problems with the liver or kidneys; testing for my heart are unfinished.  My blood pressure is good.  I'm in the process of gathering data on my sodium intake.  And my doctor has me on a diuretic for five days.  This is the third day but so far I don't see evidence that the swelling is lessoning.  

Meanwhile, I've noticed some sharp pains and am looking to hire a chiropractor for that.

The huge question in my mind is what about the vaccinated and the possibility they're transmitting to the unvaccinated?  I haven't had time to keep up with what brave doctors are piecing together and speaking out about at this point.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:08 am

Seashore wrote:So, do Stew and Dr Madej talk about the vaccinated person possibly transmitting (as opposed to "shedding,") from the contents of the vial (and do they call them "nano particles," or something else?) to the unvaccinated?
    Okay I see now that the topic was not shedding or transmitting it was the "vaccine" being used for the agenda of injecting a digital ID in people and making people totally controllable by the state.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:54 am

mudra wrote:3/ dr Young report of what was found in the vial and also in blood clots

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/transmission-electron-microscopy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines
    Didn't Vidya Moksha criticize Dr. Young's expertise using a microscope?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:18 am

This looks like what I need:

VACCINATED ARE TRANSMITTING ARTIFICIAL MRNA TO UNVACCINATED

First published at 12:04 UTC on April 27th, 2021.

AntiNWO

The injection is not a vaccine, its a bioweapon. People are becoming infected with the man made mRNA from close contact with vaccinated people.

Doctor Christiane Northrup, Doctor Carrie Madej, Doctor Lee Merritt, Doctor Sherri Tenpenny and Doctor Larry are interviewed by Maureen McDonnell.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:09 am

International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research2(1), May 10, 2021 Page | 62upregulates synthesis of α-synuclein in these dendritic cells, increasing the risk of prion formation.  Prions that accumulate in the cytoplasm are packaged up into lipid bodies that are released as exosomes (Liu et al., 2017). These exosomes eventually travel to the brain, causing disease.

2.Vaccine Shedding

there has been considerable chatter on the Internet about the possibility of vaccinated people causing disease in unvaccinated people in close proximity. While this may seem hard to believe, there is a plausible process by which it could occur through the release of exosomes from dendritic cells in the spleen containing misfolded spike proteins, in complex with other prion reconformed proteins. These exosomescan travel to distant places. It is not impossible to imagine that they are being released from the lungs and inhaled by a nearby person. Extracellular vesicles, including exosomes, have been detected in sputum, mucus, epithelial lining fluid, and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid in association with respiratory diseases (Lucchetti et al., 2021).A Phase 1/2/3 study undertaken by BioNTech on the Pfizer mRNA vaccine implied in their study protocol that they anticipated the possibility of secondary exposure to the vaccine (BioNTech, 2020). The protocol included the requirement that “exposure during pregnancy” should be reported by the study participants. They then gave examples of “environmental exposure during pregnancy” which included exposure “to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.” They even suggested two levels of indirect exposure: “A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior toor around the time of conception.

Full 42 pages article is well worth reading:

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

Last edited by mudra on Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:53 am

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:3/ dr Young report of what was found in the vial and also in blood clots

Didn't Vidya Moksha criticize Dr. Young's expertise using a microscope?

Have a look at the Grsphene thread .
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:22 pm

mudra wrote:Have a look at the Grsphene thread .
    Was he analyzing the same Dr. Young article as here, or was it some other?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:04 am

Seashore wrote:

Have a look at the thread Seashore, I was not interested in  Dr Young's work and haven't
    read the articles.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10320-graphene-magnetism-the-jab-and-the-human-brain-project?highlight=graphene

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:04 am

mudra wrote:
    Seashore wrote:

Have a look at the thread Seashore, I was not interested in  Dr Young's work and haven't
    read the articles.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10320-graphene-magnetism-the-jab-and-the-human-brain-project?highlight=graphene

Thanks, mudra.  sunny
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:23 am

Seashore wrote:The huge question in my mind is what about the vaccinated and the possibility they're transmitting to the unvaccinated?
    I drove to PA and spent two nights in a motel so that I could be seen by naturopath (and dentist) Dr Gerald Smith of ICNR (International Center for Nutritional Research).

He tested me for evidence that I've been affected by transmission from the vaxed and found no evidence.  (He has gathered vials of the known toxins in the jab.  Somehow he uses the vials in a process that has something to do with frequencies.  I don't understand the process but will be researching it because I find it to be absolutely fascinating.)

His exam revealed that I do have infection in my legs, I have an under-active thyroid, and I have the toxins mercury, arsenic, and glyphosate that must be removed.

I'll be on a regimen of nutritional supplements for three months.

mudra and orthodoxymoron like this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:53 am

You needed to drink milk to compensate the strontium by calcium... but the Becquerel value was high...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:38 pm

Thanks for the update Seashore 🙏
    Glad you found the answers you were looking for
    And a adequate treatment for your leg condition.
    Happy recovery 😊🙏

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:55 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Seashore wrote:The huge question in my mind is what about the vaccinated and the possibility they're transmitting to the unvaccinated?
    I drove to PA and spent two nights in a motel so that I could be seen by naturopath (and dentist) Dr Gerald Smith of ICNR (International Center for Nutritional Research).

He tested me for evidence that I've been affected by transmission from the vaxed and found no evidence.  (He has gathered vials of the known toxins in the jab.  Somehow he uses the vials in a process that has something to do with frequencies.  I don't understand the process but will be researching it because I find it to be absolutely fascinating.)

His exam revealed that I do have infection in my legs, I have an under-active thyroid, and I have the toxins mercury, arsenic, and glyphosate that must be removed.

I'll be on a regimen of nutritional supplements for three months.
    I have basically fired my practitioner.

After one month on his regimen, I've lost confidence in it and have reguested a refund of the small fortune that I spent on supplements, the unopened bottles.  Their official policy stated on their website is "All Sales Final."  But they have agreed to accept my return; thank God, because I spent a small fortune.

At this point in time, I've got severe swelling and redness all the way up to my knees, PLUS a new condition, severe pains in my right buttock!

Ain't life GREAT?!

I don't believe for a second that all this is normal old age.  In my forties, I used to jog 15 miles a week, had gymnast's arms, and runner's legs.

Before the condition started in September, I was in relatively good health.

I think something weird is going on.

confused
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:33 pm

Well, if its a pain in the xXX, maybe I can help.

There is a pressure point in each buttock, more or less in the middle. When you press it you will know! It hurts. This is the sciatic nerve. Is this where your pain is? Or related to this point? sciatica is common. If its not your sciatic nerve point then it is something else. Is the pain nervous or muscular?

as for your legs, I am simply not able to offer any help! My great-grandmother developed swollen legs in her late 70's and still got about, she died after a serious fall aged 96 (she fell down an escalator whilst shopping! ).

internet says the most common cause (about 70%) of leg edema is due to Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI). I know you dont want to take anti biotics, but i would check to see if your symptoms could be a bacterial infection. Easy to pick up from the feet, though the fact that it is in both legs would suggest otherwise???? normally the infection is local. one leg would infected.

Have you tried sleeping with your feet slightly raised? It is supposed to be good for all manner of things. Just put something under the bed posts by your feet. Raise the foot end of the bed by a few inches.

I know you will do your own research in this, but maybe some of that helps?

it is a bummer to be sick. I hope you find a solution.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:43 pm

You lack a final cause!

Surely, at the layer of "high code stringency" (incl. restricted language codes) also the "primordial dreamtime" is most powerful (cognitive dissonances), misused by the mass media of the earthlings. Only a psyche-logical process of individuation that sorts the caleidoscopic pictures and sequences can get you out there. The rationality of the "second knowledge" alone is not sufficient to manage this; the myth is needed - and this can imply "narrative transduction" too (only consider the "Mars Problem" or the "quase-crystals" that crap common final causes and thus abductive interfaces and horizons of expectation).

What Is This? - Page 2 Snapsh18

The credo of corruption: it is more blessed to give than to receive!

I was plundered under landlord auspices!

I am not a masochist wanker in the name of your LORD!

One cannot build a nation on mass effects!

A self is missing!

The Story of Satan and his Asmodeus

I invited no one to believe in me!

And how could someone who openly confesses himself to corruption to cover his ignorance be sympathic to me?

Social justice is corruption!

...and off you go!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:26 am

Hello Seashore,

Are you doing any better since you last posted on this thread?
    Has your legs condition alleviated ?

Today I stumbled on a rife frequency intended to alleviate swelling

https://youtu.be/_AMfBcz0XMI

Seashore likes this post

Current date/time is Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:35 pm