tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Conflicting Full Disclosure Narratives?

Seashore
    Seashore

Conflicting Full Disclosure Narratives? Empty Conflicting Full Disclosure Narratives?

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:37 pm

WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON SEPTEMBER 16, 2021

Many people are asking me about the conflicting intel coming from Secret Space Program insider, Corey Goode, when compared to the intel being presented by the extraterrestrial contactees, Elena Danaan and Megan Rose. Corey has recently put out a video and statement with his update on the current exopolitical situation that people are asking me about given my ongoing series of articles on updates provided by Elena and Megan. In response, Elena and Megan put out their own video where they explained their intel and sources, and why its not “pie in the sky hopium”. . .

https://exopolitics.org/conflicting-full-disclosure-narratives/

"series of articles" = Are suppressed healing technologies being mass produced on the Moon for public release?

WTF IS GOING ON? SSP Alliance, Dark Fleet, Super Federation & Propaganda Wars - As Above So Below

Sep 10, 2021

SphereBeing Alliance

UPDATE: More detailed updates to come? YES and Soon. I will be giving more details of my recent briefings with Gonzales, Anshar Delegation, and the SSP Leadership that was flown around by the Mayans in a cloaked ship on a tour hosted by Aree and an Anshar Elder (Ka-El-Lil). We were given quite a briefing on what has been going on while visiting these locations one by one (Investigating until we were detected and left) over several separate briefing tours that were held weeks apart. The ICC has locked down the Solar System in much the same way we have seen lockdowns on Earth due to a 'pandemic'. Before Sigmund's death, he received the entire Dark Fleet database on a number of hard drives. He was killed over this information but was able to get it to the SSP Alliance prior. The SSP Alliance released the info within the other SSP's and the ICC used it as an excuse to lock down the Sol System while they searched and rooted out these 'security threats'. This was an epic backfire for the SSP Alliance. We were taken to locations on the Moon, The Asteroid Belt, and Mars. We made two separate trips to Antarctica where we were briefed and at the other locations witnessed the Mayan cloaked/out of phase probe enter facilities and Reptilian Cities until they were detected by Psychic Soldiers and Beings at these locations. We then went to the Super Federation bases (Close to Saturn and Jupiter) for the SSP Alliance to be briefed by custodians of these bases on the role humanity has been playing in their meetings since Earth was given a seat at their table. We were also informed of meeting at one of these bases that the New Guardians are expected to appear at and deliver messages to the members (A first time for any of the Super Federation including the new ICC members to see them). We were told to expect to attend this meeting when it happens. The Anshar believes we are on the optimal timeline though we teeter back and forth between a number of timelines, some partially 'optimal' others are not optimal at all. It fluctuates with the mass consciousness of Earth which is in great chaos right now. Seeing the doubtful look on my face she explained that chaos occurs at the end of every age due to the energies and it was a part of their own timeline. I am trying to figure out the best way to bring this briefing to everyone Written or via a video as Aree is guiding me on the timing of the update. These briefings/tours were going on as recently as this past week. I am still compiling my thoughts and information at the moment. I have also had some interesting encounters with the Zulu where they actually communicated with me directly in a few dreams that Aree confirmed as actual contact. They and the Anshar are working with me on a number of levels preparing me for what is to come over the next year. They have also assisted my family with quite a lot of Black Magic that was being used against us (Shadow People & Demonic Intrusions in our home etc...) I will speak more about the spiritual warfare aspect that many are overlooking. We are in scary but amazing hopeful times if we can see past the fear, propaganda and begin to understand our own power of manifesting reality. This co-creative power has been manipulated for eons to control reality and it is time we took that power back. No waiting for saviors to rescue us, we are the ones we have been waiting for. Remember, in the end-times, even the elect can be deceived. Discern now more than ever! That included my information and everyone else, no matter how sincere the source may seem. TY CG

Corey Goode shoots a quick unplanned video while grounding with his family in Eldorado Springs in Boulder Colorado. The Fog of War has shrouded the scene in propaganda about Alliance activities and things going on in the Cosmos.

https://coreygoode.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hxmwSI4Ig
    Edit to add (from memory; I hope correctly):

SSP = Secret Space Program(s)
    ICC = International Corporate Conglomerate

Cosmic Disclosure with Cosmic Girls Elena Danaan and Megan Rose

Premiered Sep 15, 2021

Megan Rose

This is not pie in the sky hopium!

In this episode, two contactees of the Galactic Federation, Elena and Megan, discuss the Jupiter Agreements, Prime Directive of GFW, Counter Intelligence and more. The Jupiter Agreements were monumental agreements made between the earth alliance, the Galactic Federation and corporations, outlining how earth will proceed in space and how new technology will be manufactured and administered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzLvkKaMhI

I wish the title of this video did not refer to the exact same title that was given to the series on Gaia hosted by David Wilcock where Corey Goode's saga was revealed to subscribers of the program.

One thing we don't need is competitiveness.

Last edited by Seashore on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add "glossary")

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm