tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

A Tour de Force from David Wilcock

Seashore
    Seashore

A Tour de Force from David Wilcock Empty A Tour de Force from David Wilcock

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:16 am

Stunning 1981 Law of One Prophecy Unsealed by Current Events: What Comes Next?

David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos (OFFICIAL)

David is back in this invigorating and perhaps unsettling journey through the "sealed" Law of One prophecy that only appeared in Book Five, having been deleted from the main text in the original editions.

This prophecy is... how shall we say this... not exactly inspiring. At least not when you first look at it.

David sat on this prophecy for many years as there was no need to call attention to it, until and unless this timeline actually happened.

Once you read the prophecy, you will see how well the pieces fit together. Everything that is happening now was predicted in the Law of One series. We also have a reasonable idea of the outcome!

Despite how difficult things may seem, this is not at all a doom and gloom message. The simple existence and correlation of this prophecy suggests that we are going through a Divinely ordained transformation.

Go to thedisclosure.com to sign up for David's upcoming free webinars, wherever they may be!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IkCgJaNOms
    Seashore
    Seashore

A Tour de Force from David Wilcock Empty Re: A Tour de Force from David Wilcock

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:09 pm

I'm watching this right now.

A Tour de Force from David Wilcock PJDHs1D

I put it on pause because David just said something about the cause of cancer. He said that anger manifests as tumor cells.

Right away I'm remembering Dr Lorraine Day, who was on her deathbed with cancer when she turned to God and said what must I do to heal?  She had made the decision to reject chemo and radiation because as a physician she knew that Western medicine does not know how to heal cancer.  She started reading the Bible and decided that one of the things she had to do was deal with her anger.  She had gone through a nasty break-up of her marriage.  She had said some nasty things to her x-husband, and she decided that she had to apologize.  She wrote him a letter.  Bottom line Dr Day healed herself, and one of the ways that she accomplished that was to deal with anger by forgiving and reaching out.  

Also this brings German New Medicine to mind.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 am