tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Most Secret and Powerful Artifact Guarded by the Knights Templar!... Documentary

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Most Secret and Powerful Artifact Guarded by the Knights Templar!... Documentary Empty The Most Secret and Powerful Artifact Guarded by the Knights Templar!... Documentary

Post  Carol Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQCNzSDYMT4
    The Most Secret and Powerful Artifact Guarded by the Knights Templar!... Documentary

The Knights Templar Documentary - Eons ago, a group of warrior monks made history. They discovered an artifact like no other, buried deep beneath the Temple of Solomon and help mankind's greatest secret of all, by banding together to protect it for centuries. They were the Knights Templar

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

The Most Secret and Powerful Artifact Guarded by the Knights Templar!... Documentary Empty Re: The Most Secret and Powerful Artifact Guarded by the Knights Templar!... Documentary

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:39 am

According to Lon Milo DuQuette the big secret of the Templars was that Solomon's temple never existed. That's why they were persecuted. Apparently there is no evidence of the temple and otherwise comprehensive records from the Egyptians never mention it, (or even Solomon? I cant remember).
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Most Secret and Powerful Artifact Guarded by the Knights Templar!... Documentary Empty Re: The Most Secret and Powerful Artifact Guarded by the Knights Templar!... Documentary

Post  Carol Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ2eT7hKhyo
    Manifesting Essence: Affirmations, and Deep Dive of "I AM"

Manifesting Essence: Affirmations, and Deep Dive of "I AM"
    Stop Negative Thoughts From Interfering With Manifestations Worksheet
    https://vip.josephalai.com/r/negative-thoughts-neville/

Manifesting at its' essence comes from the bible. The phrase I AM is coined from the name of God, Jehovah, who introduces himself as "I AM" in Exodus 3:14

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:43 am

"I have decoded the symbology of a 3000 year old petroglyph found in Sinai and it reveals that Adam and Even were symbolic of Saturn and Venus and the apple was Mars. The Expelling From The Garden Of Eden was Mars, Venus and Saturn being expelled from their previous planetary lineup that produced the Plasma Deity (aka Squatterman)"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:46 am

https://youtu.be/QERQdjSDAvc?list=PLi7UO7p_bDMH6uGCmTLCYUCjPkRp4iRUY&t=645
    Pre Birth Memories Matrix Reincarnation Soul Trap Commentary on Testimony | SKIP TO 8:08 Mark

"*UPDATE: Stream Starts at 8:08* - I always try to keep things as civil as possible but I admittedly found myself yelling at the screen countless times during this man's testimony lol. You can tell by his accounting of pre-birth"

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:44 pm