tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha


    Posts : 1172
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Location : on the road again :)

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:58 am

    An April 1999 EPA publication titled "EPA Guidance Manual Alternative Disinfectants and Oxidants" devoted all of Chapter 4 (41 pages) to the oxidizing attributes of an amazing disinfectant molecule called Chlorine Dioxide gas.

    The original source link for this publication is seen here:
    http://www.epa.gov/ogwdw/mdbp/pdf/alter/chapt_4.pdf

    the Wayback Machine, shows this manual was posted online by the EPA around Oct 8, 2008 and taken offline sometime after July 14, 2015.

    Good info contained..

    pdf of chapter 4 attached.

    Attachments
    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Attachmentchapt_4.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (153 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 27749
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  Carol Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:25 am

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Meme-Jacob-Roths-NWO-agenda


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha


    Posts : 1172
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Location : on the road again :)

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:03 am

    Actually... I am not so sure that meme is true anymore.. the deeper I look into this game of theirs the more I believe there was never any virus.. it never existed.. they chose a coronovirus as 100% of the population has antibodies and if they ramp up the PCR cycles we all test positive..

    the real game has started. Just how many ways does this vaccine kill you? Spike proteins, blood clots, toxic graphene, prions... etc etc..

    anyway.. I have the solution. Magic needed. Which is lucky as my invitation to Hogwarts just arrived this very morning..

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Dscf9410
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:25 am

    Ooooh you are a lucky one indeed Vidya 🕊😊

    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  NANUXII Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:19 pm

    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 27749
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  Carol Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:31 am


    Hah!

    By the way. Thanks for the link. We use this regularly and also mix up a solution to brush our teeth with. We also make our own HCQ and take that daily with a zinc tablet.

    Given that we're surrounded by pine trees making pine needle tea is also easy. Our youngest got the vax and lives with us, so now we have to deal with protecting ourselves from the protein shedding.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  mudra Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:47 am

    Carol wrote: 

    Given that we're surrounded by pine trees making pine needle tea is also easy. Our youngest got the vax and lives with us, so now we have to deal with protecting ourselves from the protein shedding.[/size]

    Imho Nano Soma is the answer Carol not only from shedding but any side effects encountered by those who took the shot. This product detects anything in the body that is working against nature and balances it out. I have never heard of anything potentially equivalent to this holistic water that has so much to offer. It seems there nothing these molecules can't trigger the body to handle.
    I can't wait to see their distribution center running again in the Eu so I can experiment directly with it and let you know how I feel. If its as promising as it seems to be I will count this water number  1 in my first aid kit box. 🙏💗[/quote]
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  mudra Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:51 am


    Not so easy to quit one's friend isn't it Nanu ?
    I am glad you kind of do it on a gradient and still drop a line here and there 🙏😊
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 27749
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  Carol Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:49 am

    mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote: 

    Given that we're surrounded by pine trees making pine needle tea is also easy. Our youngest got the vax and lives with us, so now we have to deal with protecting ourselves from the protein shedding.[/size]

    Imho Nano Soma is the answer Carol not only from shedding but any side effects encountered by those who took the shot. This product detects anything in the body that is working against nature and balances it out. I have never heard of anything potentially equivalent to this holistic water that has so much to offer. It seems there nothing these molecules can't trigger the body to handle.
    I can't wait to see their distribution center running again in the Eu so I can experiment directly with it and let you know how I feel. If its as promising as it seems to be I will count this water number  1 in my first aid kit box. 🙏💗
    [/quote]

    Thanks mudra. I take Nano Soma daily too.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha


    Posts : 1172
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Location : on the road again :)

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:39 pm

    Hey Nanu.. I downloaded the pdf of the link you gave.. thanks..I will also be taking your advice re linux, when i stop procrastinating and actually get round to it..

    I also must get round to the pine needle tea, I too am surrounded by Pine trees. Fortunately, I am not surrounded by vaccinated people. So I procrastinate with the tea also Wink

    Carol..any feedback re the nano soma? the claims are quite something else! What's your feeling /experience of it?

    I also noticed the EU nano soma store was closed...
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  mudra Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:19 pm

    Vidya Moksha wrote:

    I also noticed the EU nano soma store was closed...

    I wrote to them the other day. There are delivery shortages at the moment.
    Too much demand I believe. They will let me know when they open again somewhere
    in august. I'll let you know Vidya.

    I also would love to hear Carol's return on Nano Soma.
    For how long have you been taking it Carol ? Thank you 💗🙏
    Vidya I haven't yet checked your link nor Nanu's one. These days its all
    about packing as I am moving house. I am sure its interesting though
    and will pay attention to it when I have a chance.
    I like to keep things as simple as possible. I must say when I heard of Nano Soma,
    specially through Kerry Cassidy's interview m, it acted as a big revelation to me
    and as far as I am concerned felt like I did not need to look for anything else .
    The concept of nurturing with nature blew my mind as permaculture did 1st
    time I read about it. When simplicity has the power to have the body
    straightening up a deformed spine amongst other " miraculous " effects, I pause and bow in respect.
    Pure gut feeling as I havent had a chance to test the water yet but this is how I function.
    Same happened with Sars cov 2 which captured my attention from its very onset in China as being
    a hot topic that would prove important and it did indeed.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha


    Posts : 1172
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Location : on the road again :)

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:53 pm

    mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:

    I also noticed the EU nano soma store was closed...

    I wrote to them the other day. There are delivery shortages at the moment.
    Too much demand I believe. They will let me know when they open again somewhere
    in august. I'll let you know Vidya.

    I also would love to hear Carol's return on Nano Soma.
    For how long have you been  taking it Carol ? Thank you 💗🙏
    Vidya I haven't yet checked your link nor Nanu's one. These days its all
    about packing as I am moving house.  I am sure its interesting though
    and will pay attention to it when I have a chance.
    I like to keep things as simple as possible. I must say when  I heard of Nano Soma,
    specially through Kerry Cassidy's interview m, it acted as a big revelation to me
    and as far as I am concerned felt like I did not need to look for anything else .
    The concept of nurturing with nature blew my mind as permaculture did 1st
    time I read about it. When simplicity  has the power to have the body
    straightening up a deformed spine amongst other " miraculous " effects, I pause and bow in respect.
    Pure gut feeling as I havent had a chance to test the water yet but this is how I function.
    Same happened with Sars cov 2 which captured my attention from its very onset in China as being
    a hot topic that would prove important and it did indeed.

    I have been looking, reading and watching more. A cure all.. literally!

    the science and description are sound... it could be a glorified and clever marketing campaign /scam. The research papers they advertise are all glorified advertisements and not scientific journals. But the chance of this being mainstream are zero.

    it doesnt feel fake. Just my internal feeling. I am curious to see. I would like to hear when the shop opens again..

    but cures heart tissue damage, alzheimers, DNA repair, diabetes, opens up nutrient pathways, allows the body to produce its own vitamin c and d...

    incredible..

    too good to be true?

    Carol? What do you think?

    the good news is that it is common for tawny owl chicks to leave the nest before they are fully fledged :)

    all good..  Thubs Up

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Dsc_0012

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Dsc_0010

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Dsc_0011
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:49 pm

    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    ....
    it doesnt feel fake. Just my internal feeling. I am curious to see. I would like to hear when the shop opens again..

    but cures heart tissue damage, alzheimers, DNA repair, diabetes, opens up nutrient pathways, allows the body to produce its own vitamin c and d...

    incredible..

    too good to be true?

    Carol? What do you think?


    Here is my take , not too good to be true.
    For in a world of opposites one thing that exists at one end of the spectrum already has its exact counterpart at the other end. So where pure evil ( LIVE reversed ) poison emerges so does its direct antidote.


    the good news is that it is common for tawny owl chicks to leave the nest before they are fully fledged :)

    all good..  Thubs Up

    Indeed Vidya you found a wise friend👌😊

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government 31b66110

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Dsc_0012

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Dsc_0010

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Dsc_0011
    [/size]
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government Empty Re: Chlorine Dioxide info removed and hidden by the Government

    Post  mudra Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:50 am

    The Chorine Dioxyde documentary


    .https://www.bitchute.com/video/XiHw1WNDQEC4/

      Current date/time is Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:50 pm