tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

QR code Health Passports starting to become mandatory to enter shops, bars , travel etc...

Seashore
    Seashore

QR code - QR code Health Passports starting to become mandatory to enter shops, bars , travel etc... - Page 2 Empty Re: QR code Health Passports starting to become mandatory to enter shops, bars , travel etc...

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:38 am

THE MARK OF THE BEAST HAS ARRIVED

First published at 16:25 UTC on September 3rd, 2021.

BANNED.VIDEO

Greg Reese reports on Corey Digs extensive research into how the QR Code will be used to mark every human being on Earth.

https://www.coreysdigs.com/technology/the-global-landscape-on-vaccine-id-passports-part-4-blockchained/

mudra
    mudra

QR code - QR code Health Passports starting to become mandatory to enter shops, bars , travel etc... - Page 2 Empty Re: QR code Health Passports starting to become mandatory to enter shops, bars , travel etc...

Post  mudra Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:29 pm

Excellent article Seashore.
    Thank you 🙏

Seashore likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:40 pm

canada secretly passed laws
    in middle of night 3 sep 2021 ?
    do not have details yet
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:22 pm

QR code - QR code Health Passports starting to become mandatory to enter shops, bars , travel etc... - Page 2 Austra11
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:48 pm

QR code - QR code Health Passports starting to become mandatory to enter shops, bars , travel etc... - Page 2 Giveup11
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:24 pm

Health pass and vaccines: how to travel in Europe this summer?
    19 July, 2021

If you travel, work or live in another EU Member state, you will not be able to escape this news: the European health pass called " EU Digital COVID Certificate" applies from July 1, 2021. It allows you to prove your immunity to COVID-19 and facilitates your travel within the EU. But how do you get it? How does it work? Is it compulsory for travelling in the EU this summer? In this article, you will find all the answers to your questions on the EU COVID Certificate as well as on vaccination if you have or want to travel.

https://www.europe-consommateurs.eu/en/travelling-motor-vehicles/health-pass-and-vaccines.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:09 am

Shambolic’: Government drops plans for domestic vaccine passports, Sajid Javid announces

‘We will not going be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports,’ health secretary reveals

Sajid Javid has announced the government has dropped plans for domestic vaccine passports for use in nightclubs and other crowded venues this month in a dramatic U-turn – just days after No 10 defended the proposals.

The health secretary revealed ministers “will not be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports” in what will be viewed as a concession to rebel backbench Tory MPs who have protested against the “discriminatory” and “authoritarian” policy.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/post?t=10346&mode=reply
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:40 am

LITUANIA

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/lithuanian-without-vaccine-pass-describes-life-under-medical-tyranny

Lithuania is a small EU country of 2.8 million people.

Lithuania introduced a Covid Pass in May. It’s called the ?Opportunity Pass?. The Opportunity Pass allows you the opportunity to participate in society. Without the Opportunity Pass, you don’t have opportunity: your rights are restricted.

The government app shows the fun you’ll have participating in the opportunities of society if you have the Opportunity Pass. There is no illustration of life for people without the Pass.

In August, Lithuania passed a law to restrict the rights of people who don’t have the Covid Pass. Other countries are moving in that direction. In Lithuania, it’s already in force: all restrictions are already fully effective, and enforcement is strict.

Without a Pass, you may not enter any shopping center or large supermarket. At the entrances, people queue in line to be verified. Guards scan the Pass of each person. If you have a valid Pass, the light flashes green and beeps. Then you may enter. No Pass, no entrance.

Without a Pass, you may only shop in small stores which mainly sell food, pharmaceuticals, glasses and contact lenses, veterinary goods, or farming supplies. You may not enter stores which mainly sell other products.

Without a Pass, you may not enter any restaurant, cafe, or bar. Without a Pass, you may not enter banks or insurance companies, except for essential purposes – e.g., pensions or social benefits – where the service lasts no longer than 15 minutes.

Without a Pass, you may not visit patients in medical facilities or senior care/residential homes. The only exception is for terminally-ill patients and children under 14 years of age, if the doctor gives advance permission.

Without a Pass, you may not enter indoor public events or spaces, such as conferences, fitness centers, or beauty services like hair and nails.

The Pass is in the form of a QR code. Most people get it on their phones thru e-banking/e-signature. Those without phones can get a paper printout.

Officials launched a re-vaccination program in September. Seniors began receiving third dose boosters last week. The whole population will follow afterwards. The Vice-Minister of Health stated: “We are likely to start the fourth and fifth booster shots in several months.”

My country was occupied by the USSR, 1944-1990. We fought for – and won – independence. Hundreds of thousands of people took real risks opposing Soviet tyranny. On one day, 30% of the entire population joined hands to form a 675-km chain in support of freedom.

Our population now is apathetic about losing freedoms previous generations fought for.

We battled Soviet propaganda and “Show me your documents!” authoritarianism, only to acquiesce to media-led propaganda and technocratic health authoritarianism of “Show me your Covid Pass!”

Principled Covid Pass opposition is caricatured as conspiracy-theorist, anti-vaxxer. Honest debate is dismissed. Mainstream leaders – politicians, officials, media, educated elite – openly wish death upon opponents of the Pass “so we can finally end this pandemic”.

Under Soviet occupation, political dissent was suppressed, news was censored. Now, we’ve returned to a regime of censorship – this time, enforced by mob rule rather than government. Principled opponents don’t speak freely. Fear of the mob makes people censor themselves.

By my count, 14 of the 27 EU countries now have domestic Covid Pass restrictions. But Lithuania is much further along than most. Other countries are planning restrictions such as broad bans on supermarkets and all non-essential shopping. Here, it’s already reality.

The current reality in Lithuania foreshadows the future that faces other countries if they continue down the path of Covid Pass restrictions: Europe, the US, the UK, Australia, Canada…

To me, this should be a global news headline:

“Lithuania bans citizens from society. Other EU countries following soon.”

But there’s virtually no reporting in English about this massive change in society. Or about the hatred and de-humanization which has resulted. My wife and I have 2 kids. She’s pregnant with our third. We’re very ordinary. Not important, not connected. Together we earn 3000 eur/month: not rich, not poor. My favorite activity is foraging wild mushrooms in the forest with my family (the chanterelles are heavenly!)

I’ve never cared about politics before Covid. Never been to a protest in my life. Never been involved in activism. In short, I’m not political. But I am moral. And the Covid Pass regime is a deep moral wrong.

My wife and I refuse to be caricatured as crazed anti-vaxxers. We are not illiterate, innumerate, or anti-science. We do not believe in conspiracy theories. Vaccines have saved millions of lives: smallpox,polio, measles… And Covid vaccination can be beneficial for many people. It’s a personal medical decision for each individual in consultation with a doctor. What we strongly oppose is the coercion of the Covid Pass regime.

There are legitimate reasons for restricting the rights of citizens when society itself could be destroyed. Covid is a deadly disease. But it is not an existential threat which justifies ripping apart our society. The Covid Pass regime is vindictive, intended to punish. In just a few months, the new rules have turned my country into a two-tier society of discrimination and hate. Restriction by restriction, it is shredding the bonds that hold us all together in one society.

My wife and I have lost our rights as citizens. We are not allowed to shop, eat out, get our hair cut, or go to the bank, gym, or library. We were both suspended from our jobs. This is deeply wrong.

Our leaders encourage hatred of us. Our countrymen openly wish for our death. And it’s all amplified by the media and cheered on by likes and retweets. This is deeply wrong.

Othering. Discrimination. Blame for disease. Accusation of wartime betrayal. Incitement. Hatred. Persecution. This is not a history textbook. This is the reality of life for my family in 2021. Our humanity has been erased. This is wrong. So deeply, deeply wrong.

There is a lot of fear around us, and fear leads to anger. But we shouldn’t let that fear control us. We shouldn’t let that fear make us forget who we are as individuals. A mob may say that people without a Covid Pass should be banished from society. A mob may wish for hate and death. But as individuals, people would never accept this de-humanization of their families, friends, and neighbors.

In Lithuania, the Covid Pass is already a reality. But other countries around the world are very quickly moving down the same path. Lithuania’s Covid Pass regime is a harbinger of what will happen everywhere if enough people don’t unite in principled opposition. With this message, I hope to reach people not as a mob, but as individuals.

I hope to show people – as individuals – the reality of life in a Covid Pass regime. Because I hope – and truly believe – that as individuals, we will recognize the inhumanity and unite to stop it. I’m not social media savvy. I only joined Twitter this week solely to share info on the Covid Pass regime. I don?t want recognition, money, or credit. My only goal is to reach people with this message.

I’m just an ordinary man trapped in a Kafkaesque world of mind-numbing absurdity. So I’d be grateful for your help to share this message so that together, we can unite to stop this madness. And then I can forget about Covid Pass regimes and get back to my wild mushrooms.? If you want to know more, I wrote a detailed article about Lithuania’s Covid Pass regime and its effects on my family. The article contains my contact info as well as links to government websites for verification of all restrictions described here.

Republished from ZeroHedge.com with permission
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:55 pm

Violent protests over Covid mandates

https://youtu.be/tHpZ2vqJbMA
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:59 pm

No Gasoline Without “COVID Papers”? It’s Already Happening in Some Parts of the WorldNo Gasoline Without “COVID Papers”? It’s Already Happening in Some Parts of the World

It’s hard to know what’s real and what’s fake on the internet these days. So when I stumbled on a Twitter post that claimed automobile drivers in Slovenia were forbidden from pumping gas without a COVID certificate, I was skeptical.

All the tweets I found were screenshots of a single story published by TV N1 Zagreb, a news partner of CNN. Attempts to find information of this alleged regulation on the Slovenian government’s website didn’t go well (I don’t read Slovenian!), but I was able to find another story published by a separate Slovenian news organization.

Unfortunately, it appears the story is not a Twitter hoax. TV N1 Zagreb offers these details.

“Most petrol suppliers, including the Ljubljana-based Petrol, which operates the largest number of petrol stations in the country, are rigorously applying the new restrictions, adopted on Saturday, activating fuel dispensers only after a driver presents a certificate showing that they have recovered from COVID-19, have been vaccinated, or have tested negative,” the news network reports.

TV N1 Zagreb reports that the new rule will not impact drivers making international trips.

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/11/no-gasoline-without-covid-papers-its-already-happening-in-some-parts-of-the-world.html?utm_source=Activist+Post&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR29t9wI7e7I4cHhad-ViPTqql7SuwaBTKoqzNCYUGgIXpO1XD1SMc2NGv8
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:24 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:17 am

Federal Vaccine Mandate for Health Care Workers in 10 States Blocked by Judge

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/11/federal-vaccine-mandate-for-health-care-workers-in-10-states-blocked-by-judge.html?utm_source=Activist+Post&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR29N7kbSmMJDPAA88HatwUTt8Rzhda2LPHlSos3B488N1WSK-pp1fAGEA0

Enforcement of the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for millions of health care workers was blocked in 10 states on Monday, after a ruling by a federal judge in Missouri.

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Matthew Schelp affects the states involved in the lawsuit, including Missouri.

The others are Iowa, Kansas, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Arkansas, Wyoming and Alaska.

At issue is President Joe Biden’s campaign to ensure that workers throughout the country are vaccinated against COVID-19.

Many private sector employees will be required to get vaccinated or undergo weekly tests, while some 17 million health care providers at facilities participating in the federal Medicare and Medicaid health insurance programs must be vaccinated — with no option to choose weekly testing instead.

Under the requirement, health care workers were to be vaccinated by Jan. 4, 2022.

In his 32-page opinion granting a preliminary injunction while the lawsuit proceeds, Schelp wrote that the state attorneys general challenging the mandate appear likely to succeed in their argument that federal health officials lack the authority to implement the requirement.

He also agreed with claims from the plaintiffs that health care facilities will suffer staffing shortages due to the requirement.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:29 pm

Vaccine hesitant Germans emigrate

https://youtu.be/mxdzLmL22Fs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:25 am

So they cut the un jabbed ones off from all public services that are supposed to  help them find a job and earn a living and at the same time they cut them off from getting a basic survival revenue 🧐

Italy

Italy: the unvaccinated excluded from the RSA and access to Pôle emploi

From 1 February, unvaccinated persons eligible for the Italian equivalent of the French RSA will no longer be able to receive financial assistance. They will also be deprived of all access to Employment Division and public services .

In Italy, the government of Mario Draghi carried out a new lathe of sanitary screws. From 1 February next, Italians and Europeans based in Italy and eligible for citizenship income, the Italian equivalent of the French RSA, will have to justify a complete vaccination scheme to continue to receive financial support.At the same time, the entry to Pôle emploi and the public services will be prohibited to the unvaccinated, as reported by the Italian daily La Repubblica.

rtfrance_officiel
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:03 pm

While other countries are easing things off
    France is tightening the grip

French link
    Can be run through Google chrome for translation

https://www.vie-publique.fr/loi/283068-loi-22-janvier-2022-pass-vaccinal-gestion-de-la-crise-sanitaire

Law of 22 January 2022 strengthening the tools for managing the health crisis and amending the Public Health Code

The law transforms the sanitary pass into a vaccination pass on January 24, 2022 for
    everyday activities (restaurants, cinemas...), expands control possibilities and strengthens sanctions in the event of pass fraud. The state of health emergency is also extended in several overseas territories until March 31, 2022.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:55 am

AUSTRIA

Non-Vaccinated Austrians to Be Fined Starting From March 15

Since February 4, the mandate of imposing full and booster vaccination from Austrian citizens has entered force in the country. As a result, President Alexander Van der Bellen has signed the new law, according to which all adults residing in the country have to be vaccinated or risk being fined €600, starting from March 15.

Except for specific categories, such as pregnant people, those with health conditions affected by vaccines, and those who have been previously infected with COVID-19, the rest are required to get vaccinated, SchengenVisaInfo.com reports.

From March 15, authorities will begin conducting random checks for vaccination certificates, including traffic stops. Moreover, according to this vaccine mandate, which is set to expire on January 31, 2024, people can be fined up to four times a year, with fines increasing up to €3,400.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/non-vaccinated-austrians-to-be-fined-starting-from-march-15/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:58 pm

Wrong thread
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:57 am

Washington, DC, to end vaccine, mask mandates
    Mon, February 14, 2022, 6:13 PM·2 min read

Muriel Bowser
    American politician and member of the Democratic Party currently serving as the eighth Mayor of the District of Columbia

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) announced Monday that the city will end its requirement for people entering businesses to show proof of vaccination starting this week and will lift its mask mandate for businesses starting on March 1.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:39 pm

Hong Kong is making COVID-19 patients wear a tracking bracelet so they can’t leave the house

Hong Kong will make COVID-19 patients quarantining at home wear an electronic tracking bracelet.
    The new rule will be introduced on Friday, the city's health minister said.
    Hong Kong has imposed a strict zero-COVID strategy since the start of the pandemic.
    Hong Kong is making all COVID-19 patients who are under home quarantine wear a tracking bracelet to make sure they do not leave the house.

The city's health secretary, Lo Chung-mau, told a Monday press conference that the patients will have to wear the bracelet from Friday, July 15

https://www.businessinsider.com/hong-kong-covid-patients-tracking-bracelets-stay-home-2022-7

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:34 pm