tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A New Paradigm for Health Care

Seashore
    Seashore

A New Paradigm for Health Care Empty A New Paradigm for Health Care

Post  Seashore Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:26 am

We've learned that Pasteur's germ theory is a fraud.

So what should we base our health care on?

My understanding is that we are actually in a symbiotic relationship with microbes, and our health care should support that.  We do that by helping the body rid itself of the toxins that microbes deal with, and focusing on nutrition and life style.  This is terrain theory.  

Included in toxins are vaccines.

If we injure ourselves we need a doctor.  But taking care of our health we can do ourselves.
    Seashore
    Seashore

A New Paradigm for Health Care Empty Re: A New Paradigm for Health Care

Post  Seashore Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:03 am

5 Steps to Detox Your Biological Terrain by Broadening Your Protein

Posted by Aric Cox, DC  Apr 11, 2019

Before I get into any dietary recommendations, I want to make it clear that I am not a proponent for “one diet to rule them all.”  Nor do I find much use for extremism in diets.  I don’t even like the word “diet.”  Too many “experts,” and far too much hearsay, have completely ruined that word.

What I have found is that different seasons in life, and certainly different phases of healing, require different manners of nourishing the body.

For those struggling with Lyme disease, autonomic nervous system imbalances (dysautonomia), autoimmune conditions, or any number of other chronic issues, a diet with too much protein could be standing in the way of your healing.

How much protein is too much?

We absolutely need protein in our diet.  In fact, our daily protein intake should  fall between 40-60 grams.  Eating within this range is enough to replace the old proteins used for the day-to-day functions of our body (e.g. hormonal signaling, detox, digestion, structural support).

However, too many of us are eating well above 100 grams per day!

This excess is a burden, not handled well by the body.  It is further complicated by other conditions affecting the biological terrain:  stress, toxins, nutrient deficiencies, genetic and epigenetic factors.

Our biological terrain, the supportive network for our cells, takes the biggest hit from excess protein.  When our body has too much protein to process, the cup runs over and is stashed in the terrain.

Proteins are forced into blood vessels, lymph, and connective tissue.  This results in reduced blood flow, clogged lymph, and poor exchange of information between cells.

When protein intake is optimized, you can expect:

• Organs to be able to rest and reset
    • Build-up of the biological terrain for healing
    • Improvement of signaling for self-regulation

Repairing Damage From Excessive Protein

#1 – Reduce Animal Protein

Quality amino acids, the building blocks of protein, should be the dietary focus no matter what our state of health.  This means placing more of an emphasis on plant proteins rather than animal proteins.

Meat is a very dense source of protein.  While it may be a complete source (i.e. it meets all our daily essential needs for protein), too easily we can overshoot what is optimally required for vitality, healing, and repair.

Animal proteins have their place.  However, when healing from a chronic or complex condition, plant-based proteins offer more leverage for getting you back on your feet.

#2 – Broaden Plant Variety

By shifting to a plant-focused source of protein, our total protein intake naturally settles into an easier to manage range.  This way, our body gets the necessary nutrients it needs to heal, and thrive, with efficiency that propels healing.

Nitrogen is an essential component to constructing amino acids and, therefore, proteins.  When we get nitrogen, primarily from plants, it increases one of the most potent anti-inflammatory molecules called nitric oxide1.

While all plants have some amount of nitrogen, the following foods are ideal sources:

• Avocado
    • Cauliflower
    • Green peas
    • Green beans
    • Garlic
    • Asparagus
    • Lentils
    • Quinoa
    • Nuts/seeds (Brazil nuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds, pecans, walnuts)

#3 – Replenish Minerals

Excess protein in our biological terrain will form bonds with vital minerals, locking them down and making them unavailable.  Minerals are also mined out of the skeletal system to neutralize the acidic environment created by too much protein.

Once the dietary protein emphasis is shifted, the body begins to remove the proteins deposited in the biological terrain.  This frees up bound minerals, but we also need to rebuild our depleted mineral reserves.

Magnesium, manganese, and zinc are particularly key nutrients that should be added via supplementation.

#4 – Support Heavy Metal Clearance

It is imperative to address this step with the assistance of competent practitioners, savvy to methods aligned with lifestyle change, nutrient support, and epigenetic-genetic factors for safe heavy-metal detoxification.

Regardless of the source of intoxication, heavy metals are persistent and pervasive in all of us.  Once the protein burden to the biological terrain is lifted, metals will start clearing depending upon the constitution and vitality of the person, the nutrients available, and the supportive therapies that not only assist in detox, but also strengthen the body through the process.

#5 -Strengthen Organs

Several organs require restoration after over-compensation for excess protein.  The liver and pancreas respond to excess protein by increased gluconeogenesis (generating glucose out of protein) and increasing insulin.

The kidneys are taxed by trying to maintain the pH balance and buffer the acidic burden, created by too much protein.  Other major detox organs (i.e. colon, skin, lungs) are also overworked by the attempt to excrete extra protein, which will compete with the ability to eliminate other toxins.

One of the best ways for you to be your best advocate and strengthen your own organs after protein excess, or after any affliction for that matter, is through at-home therapy.  Check out the Optimum 8 Therapies for at-home options with the most healing effect.

Less animal protein, and more plant protein, may be of use for only a season, or perhaps, it will be an adjustment for the rest of your life.  It is important to remember that your body was elegantly designed and dynamically responds to its needs, moment to moment.  While feeding your body with clean food is of utmost importance, clean water, air, thoughts, relationships, and love are equally paramount to any healing protocol.

https://instituteforrestorativehealth.com/2019/04/11/5-steps-to-detox-your-terrain-by-broadening-your-terrain/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:36 am

DR. TOM COWAN WITH DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN - TURPENTINE: ITS BENEFITS & SAFETY-[27/6/21]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cQ56PcUCSPf7/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:06 pm

Dr. Tom Cowan AND Dr. Andrew Kaufman
    PRESENT

TRUE HEALING CONFERENCE

The mission of the True Healing Conference is to bring a new understanding of healing that is rooted in the natural biology of our bodies. We want to inspire you to learn the power of natural healing through consciousness and knowledge.

A new generation of healers has replaced traditional western model of toxic treatments and pharmaceuticals. The vanguard educators of a new paradigm of Healing Arts & Sciences will be presenting their valuable work in a language that is accessible but uncompromised, bringing you the real science and not watering it down.

Joins us to learn about the healing power of water, the human biofield, cymatics, orgone energy, holographic blood, bio-photons, and the inherent healing forces of life.

This vital information will give you the know how to restore and maintain your health using only nature and your own action.

The future of health is ours to manifest through nature’s gift of True Healing.

DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS INCREDIBLE ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT.
    October 9th -10th, 2021
    Jacksonville Florida

https://truehealingconference.com/about
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:10 pm

Eileen Day McKusick is one of the scheduled speakers.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:00 am

Download the FREE eBook "The Messages Within You"
    to find out more about how the body truly works!

A New Paradigm for Health Care EmxcNy5

Harvey Bigelsen’s new e-book is done and ready for download! Now you can get it and take it with you on any digital device anywhere in the world!

See The Messages With In You articulately and succinctly lays out Harvey Bigelsen’s philosophies about how disease and symptoms come to pass and what they really mean.  This eye-opening e-book illustrates wonderfully how his approach to the treatment of chronic illnesses such as Lyme and serious and life-threatening disease like cancer differs greatly from most western-trained medical practitioners.  This man is unique in that he is a western-trained medical doctor, and, yet, he has branched out into the field of Biological Medicine which is normally confined to the finest clinics of Europe.  The result:  Harvey Bigelsen is one of the only people in all of North America to do what he does, to use the tools and training he does, and to have the impact on patients that he does!  This is must-read stuff!  Absolutely extraordinary perspectives Harvey!”

Get it and take an hour to acquaint yourself with the man who has been called “pioneer”, “thought-leader”, and “visionary”:  Harvey Bigelsen!

See The Messages Within You will better prepare you to work with your healthcare providers, pick the right ones, and pave the way for you to achieve maximum success, and take maximum control of your health care!  Harvey Bigelsen’s ground-breaking FREE e-book will help you become your own “medical detective”!

Get your hands on See The Messages Within You now and turn a light on in the darkness forever!  Enter your email address below for instant access to this important work!

https://thebigelsenmethod.com/index.php/free-ebook/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:49 am

Holographic Blood: A New Dimension in Medicine Kindle Edition
    by Harvey Bigelsen M.D. (Author), Aren Howell (Illustrator)

A New Paradigm for Health Care EZkPsj4

Join Harvey Bigelsen, M.D., as he takes you on an unparalleled journey inside the human body. While many have observed the phenomenon he describes, few have understood its implications.

A revolutionary thinker who has helped redefined the legitimacy of homeopathic medicine. Dr. Bigelsen is spent the past 40 years delving into the true nature of the relationship between mind and body. He has learned the lengths to which both will go to communicate their needs and adapt to their environment. This book documents the world without us and our health in a holy unprecedented to mention. A new medicine is upon us, a medicine that has slept forward from its quietly pastoral association with Newtonian principles and is enlivened by the brilliant glow of quantum physics.

"Over the course of his 25 years of research, Dr. Bigelsen has learned how to interpret images created by the blood in order to understand a person's total health. He has found that blood, like water, is a messenger of a person's emotion and consciousness. This is exciting and spectacular research and my hope is that will be it it will be shared with the world."
    -Dr. Masaru Emoto

"This may be the window (Rosetta Stone) to the body, mind and spirit. History may show "Holographic Blood" to be the mother of all books.
    -William J. Faber D.O., S.C., Author of "Pain, Pain Go Away"

"One of the most influential physicians in my life and the life of many other medical practitioners. Harvey is a pioneer and visionary. He has brought an unparalleled a depth of understanding to the field. The approach he teaches is scientifically valid and clinically successful."
    -Dietrich K Klinghardt M.D., PhD

"Dr. Bigelsen is one of the few practitioners who understands all the components of medicine and dentistry. His assessments look at structure, function, Biochemistry, electrical system and emotions of a person."
    -Ara Elmajian, D.D.S.

"In this remarkable book, Dr. Bigelsen demonstrates how blood can reveal far more than the conventional counting of red and white cells signifies, but that it can actually communicate the specific illness and even specific location of a particular diseased tissue or organ through three-dimensional pictures, or holograms. "Holographic Blood" is spawning a whole new groundbreaking field of quantum study in the art and science of darkfield microscopy."
    -Luisa Williams, MS. DC, ND, author of Radical Medicine.

https://www.amazon.com/Holographic-Blood-New-Dimension-Medicine-ebook/dp/B015VMHUM2
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:16 pm

Seashore wrote:https://truehealingconference.com/about

Seashore wrote:Eileen Day McKusick is one of the scheduled speakers.

Another speaker will be Dolf Zantinge:

Conversations with Dr. Cowan & Friends| Ep16: Dolf Zantinge

Apr 22, 2021

Conversations with Dr. Cowan And Friends

In this week's episode of "Conversations with Dr. Cowan and Friends," I interview Dolf Zantinge of the Analemma water company. I first met Dolf at a lecture he gave in San Francisco. I generally don't attend many lectures or workshops, but this was on the relationship between water and EMFs, and because my wife got tickets, I decided to attend. He gave one of the best presentations I have heard on the science, and here I mean real science about his work with water. I have had a few contacts with him since and finally got him to do this interview. I can say it was one of the most fascinating, interesting and informative hours I can remember. Dolf lays out his case for the memory of water and the crucial role water plays in all of biology. You don't want to miss this interview; it is literally the glue that holds all my work together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ_UH1DG5kI

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:11 am

Seashore wrote:
    A New Paradigm for Health Care EZkPsj4

From the Preface:

On each blood slide, there were a number of artifacts that researchers called “symplasts.” My second teacher, Silke Friedrich, demonstrated that these were not actually artifacts, but holographic representations of things going on in the body. Frankly, it was only after months of following her and watching her results that I began to believe the truth of what she showed me. I viewed the blood and tested patients for approximately three years before I finally became convinced that the hologram was true. For the past twenty years, I’ve studied live blood in all my cases. Now I am thoroughly convinced that this is true.

The drop used to study these images is a pin stick of capillary blood. Only one red blood cell at a time can move through a capillary. Yet the images I am viewing in real time, in the living blood, are much larger than a single red blood cell. Some of the symplasts are so large that if they were circulating as objects in the blood, they would clog the vascular system and cause a stroke. Symplasts cannot be actual objects in the bloodstream. The question, then, is how did they get onto the slide?

It has taken me many years to understand how symplasts appear. This book presents my theories on how, and why, the holographic images appear in live blood. Studying live blood and the symplasts helps us to learn each individual’s disease process. Every aspect of the blood drop gives us a clue, like pieces of a puzzle. When we put these pieces together, we find the true answers to health and disease.

Bigelsen M.D., Harvey. Holographic Blood: A New Dimension in Medicine . Kindle Edition.

Here is an example of a hologram.  It is a screenshot from a video of a presentation of The Bigelsen Academy:

This phenomenon reminds me of the images created by the work of Masaru Emoto.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:07 am

[quote="Seashore"]
    DR. TOM COWAN WITH DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN - TURPENTINE: ITS BENEFITS & SAFETY-[27/6/21]

Double Thumbs Up

I've been watching Sunfruit Dan for quite a number of years
    His latest warning is regarding some brand of Turpentine

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am