tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Earth-like planet found outside our solar system

Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Earth-like planet found outside our solar system Empty Earth-like planet found outside our solar system

Post  Bullet in the Moon Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Sorry if this has already been posted,....But.....

.....Has everyone noticed the recent flood of UFO & Planetary stories in the worlds media?

Yahoo.uk alone has had a UFO story in the news section for the last 5 days plus another 2-4 the previous weeks involving Hawkings, the vatican, new planet discoveries, etc etc !! The subject has been getting just as many lines in the UK Papers

Also with regard to yahoo,...I noticed that the UFO,Vatican or new planets stories stay on the front for Ages (5hrs so far today) but yet, when Irans president says something shocking or the BP well was spewing oil into the ocean , or israel shooting the aid workers- they only stayed as headlines for 30 mins - tops sometimes!

I know the doomsday tribe will start screaming Nibiru etc , but I personally dont buy into all that, feels more like a drip feed disclosure to me, and thats because I dont think the knobheads in charge have many options left!

Somethings going on & I for one LOVE IT coz I know its going to be GOOD!!

Im gonna get some Cold Beer and popcorn, and take my front row seat

What a ride!

Much Love

KrS

Earth-like planet found outside our solar system

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20100930/tsc-earth-like-planet-found-outside-our-98fda55.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am