tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Empty Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED

Post  Carol Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:53 am

A MUST LISTEN AS IT DESCRIBES OUR GUARDIAN ALLIANCE SPACE FORCE and how they have been fighting the Chinese taking out the deep underground bases next to the Northern boarder that were filled thousands of soldiers ready to invade the US. The Alliance can go into the area of the Capital and Congress with their technology and take them out with an energy beam that puts all of them into a deep Beta sleep. OMG… lots of disclosure. Military is at DEFCON 2 all over the country right now. We’ve been invaded by a foreign government.

AWESOME 1/23/21
    Gene Decode Discusses Latest with Nicholas Veniamin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7XgKWqKsz35X/

MARTIAL LAW OVERRULES AS MANY IN US CONGRESS TO BE ARRESTED (THIS IS WHERE WE ARE AND FILLING IN THE BLANKS)
    https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164338

SNIP

Joe Biden was an illegal, illegitimate elected “president” over a bankrupt US Corporation, Inc. with no true power. Biden Executive Orders were not being recorded in the Federal Register because those govt employees responsible knew that they would be implicated in Biden Administration treason, including facing arrest and prosecution in Military Tribunals along with the rest of the DC Swamp.

There was no US flag flying on the White House because the Military was in charge. Biden’s inauguration was known to be pre-recorded, yet was shown in the media as being live.

Favorite sentence: The Military saw President Biden as a treasonous agent.

JFK, Jr.

Time to stay rooted and grounded. Understanding and caring. Something is happening. 3 days in and we are a community of over 180k people. How cool is that!! Let's stay focused.

Monday, maybe.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Empty Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED

Post  NANUXII Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:40 pm

The worst thing for anyone is false hope ... the best thing for the elite is exactly that ...

they got away with 911 ... they will get away with the rest of agenda 21 ...

humans have lost their courage , not pessimism , just a fact.

im not sad , i cant wait

N
    N
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Empty Re: President Trump's News Conference "Shadowbanned"

Post  Jenetta Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:25 pm

NANUXII wrote:The worst thing for anyone is false hope ... the best thing for the elite is exactly that ...

im not sad , i cant wait

N
    N

Not everybody has lost their courage and it only takes a small percent of the "lightseekers" to create an everlasting wave of Truth among those who are still stuck in the morass of ignorance. That is the beauty of the human species and the devils know it which is why they have created the virus hoax (experimental mRNA vaccine) to strip away our humanity and turn the global population into hybrid slaves.

NANUXII likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:17 pm

Jenetta wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:The worst thing for anyone is false hope ... the best thing for the elite is exactly that ...

im not sad , i cant wait

N
    N

Not everybody has lost their courage and it only takes a small percent of the "lightseekers" to create an everlasting wave of Truth among those who are still stuck in the morass of ignorance.  That is the beauty of the human species and the devils know it which is why they have created the virus hoax (experimental mRNA vaccine) to strip away our humanity and turn the global population into hybrid slaves.

Why do you generally blame "the elite"? Blame the surrogate fake elite that you democratically installed!

The truth is known - why then seek it? Because the clerical unionists and former idiots in the last bench did not get it?

Back to my elementary school attitude...

I do not see a general beauty of the human species.

And I was right!

-----------------------------------

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Screen85
    Pommerland
    down to La Rochelle
    ...and the Channel islands.

The "Apple Land", cp. French "pommes", the "pays-bas", the Neederlands. The original idiom was Anglo-Norman. My Jewish great-grandma came from Culm/Chelmno (Kulm).

Cp. also Pomegranate, Punica, Pomeranze, also Punze (prejudicative for a certain type of Saxon "pussies" - Rapunzel... Gurdrun resp. Jean of Arc in the tower with shaved head? La Pucelle... la Punzel...)

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Visito10
    Phoenicians
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:52 am

Succeed or suck eggs!

NANUXII likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:40 am

Ashera wrote:
    Jenetta wrote:

im not sad , i cant wait

N
    N

Not everybody has lost their courage and it only takes a small percent of the "lightseekers" to create an everlasting wave of Truth among those who are still stuck in the morass of ignorance.  That is the beauty of the human species and the devils know it which is why they have created the virus hoax (experimental mRNA vaccine) to strip away our humanity and turn the global population into hybrid slaves.

Why do you generally blame "the elite"? Blame the surrogate fake elite that you democratically installed!

The truth is known - why then seek it? Because the clerical unionists and former idiots in the last bench did not get it?

Back to my elementary school attitude...

I do not see a general beauty of the human species.

And I was right!

-----------------------------------

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Screen85
    Pommerland
    down to La Rochelle
    ...and the Channel islands.

The "Apple Land", cp. French "pommes", the "pays-bas", the Neederlands. The original idiom was Anglo-Norman. My Jewish great-grandma came from Culm/Chelmno (Kulm).

Cp. also Pomegranate, Punica, Pomeranze, also Punze (prejudicative for a certain type of Saxon "pussies" - Rapunzel... Gurdrun resp. Jean of Arc in the tower with shaved head? La Pucelle... la Punzel...)

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Visito10
    Phoenicians

I think in light of the last American election its pointless to say evil was elected .... More like foist you silly blathering sociopath...

N
    N
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:51 am

What does this mean when a psychopath says that?
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:57 am

Jenetta wrote:

im not sad , i cant wait

N
    N

I agree with you but why this continuing false narrative of hope ? Telling it how it is may enlist a positive reaction sooner than a decade of " mass arrests imminent "

Lost hope will tip more to action as opposed to false hope ...

Humans only act at the precipice of destruction. So let's tell the real story ! No ?
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:59 am

Ashera wrote:What does this mean when a psychopath says that?

difference is I am proud to be a psychopath ...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 am

You misunderstand me... I have no hope, it simply is the pragmatics of my pscho- and physiological survival as consciousness field with eigensinn.

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:01 am

Proud to be an average idiot in the sense of Abraham Maslow?
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:03 am

No , more like the genius of Hitler.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:07 am

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Screen86

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Elbia111

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEWS CONFERENCE SHADOWBANNED - Page 11 Aztlan12
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:17 am

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:28 am

A lot can be deducted by one who must write in large bold lettering ...

And its goodnight from me Rolling Eyes

N
    N
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:33 am

You just define what I do as deduction... you have not the slightest idea... you produce attributions that do not meet any substance.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:57 am

Nanoo then turned to the camera with a wry smile and said " well near her Ni her ner ! "
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:10 pm

Klatu?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:57 am

im not sad , i cant wait

N
    N

Admiral Flynn has been activated. Hopefully it's a short wait.

Shall we play a game? Don’t think I am right on this? Just ask yourself why Joe Biden’s personal security detail is named “checkmate”. They know, and all this time they too are playing the game.  But hey, honestly, checkmate security is NO MATCH for our military.  

Back to the Q drops: You probably noticed there are MANY castle callouts, dragons, bishops, D5, etc. scattered throughout. That is not a coincidence. Throw in the reference to “think mirror” and 5D chess quickly becomes D5 (5D/D5). Confirming we are indeed watching Trump back his opponent into the final kill position. The issue then becomes the fact, that like cancer, this evil is rooted and has spread beyond our own borders. Yes, the castle callouts have a double meaning, but the strategy applies to chess.

The “Sicilian” is an obvious Italian reference so we will let that transition us to the Italy piece where we have the recent spree of things happening: US election fraud ties, arrests, 43 “bishops” meeting their maker from “coronavirus”, not to mention the blackouts at the Vatican and the sea of black vans leaving the facility from some sort of an apparent raid. Things definitely seem to be playing out in a way that would indicate “something” is happening. All while the media seems to be silent.

Governors And National Guard Troops Have A Message For Pelosi
    https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/26/governors-and-national-guard-troops-have-a-message-for-pelosi/

-------------------------------------------------

Kim Clement’s Two Presidents Prophecy Comes To Pass? Introducing The Office of the Former President
    https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/26/kim-clements-two-presidents-prophecy-comes-to-pass-introducing-the-office-of-the-former-president/

EXCLUSIVE! Lin Wood: "I believe the military is in control", "Joe Biden is a fake president"
    https://rumble.com/vd88id-exclusive-lin-wood-i-believe-the-military-is-in-control-joe-biden-is-a-fake.html

Meanwhile Guard members are saying they haven’t been given an official justification for the continued presence or defined mission. “There is no defined situation, or mission statement … This is very unusual for any military mission,” said one, according to The Hill. “We are usually given a situation, with defined mission perimeters, and at least a tentative plan on how to execute those objectives.”

So neither the governors nor the Guardsmen themselves have any idea of their mission there anymore? Doesn’t that strike anyone as a problem? I don’t think I’ve ever heard National Guard speak out before like this so that tells you something about what they’re thinking.

--------------------------------------------------

700 MORE National Guard Troops Just Deployed To Washington, D.C
    https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/26/700-more-national-guard-troops-just-deployed-to-washington-d-c/

Michael Flynn’s brother to be promoted to a four-star officer!
    https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/26/michael-flynns-brother-to-be-promoted/

"PRESIDENT" Trump Has A New Slogan! (Save America)
    https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/26/president-trump-has-a-new-slogan/

Thousands Of National Guard Members To Remain In Washington Till Mid-March
    https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/us-news/thousands-of-national-guard-members-to-remain-in-washington-till-mid-march-amid-threats.html

GOP lawmakers question continued presence of National Guard at Capitol
    https://www.defensenews.com/news/pentagon-congress/2021/01/27/gop-lawmakers-question-continued-presence-of-national-guard-at-capitol/[/b]

---------------------------------------------------

SOZT

As is rumored by insiders but not yet public knowledge, the inauguration of the Biden White Hat Double was not a valid inauguration of a President. It was a farce, an act, and since many of the players are Doubles, it was an act appropriately performed by actors. DC was under Martial Law on January 20th, and thus Congress and SCOTUS were not in force. This fact is available for those with eyes to see in the many discrepancies in the process - for instance Biden signing blank Executive Orders. The US Military and heads of the various US agencies know this, and will not comply with any orders given by the Biden crowd.

Why is this farce being broadcast to the public, and how long will this last? As we stated when the Biden candidate became a White Hat Biden under the control of the Junta last Summer, this is a sting operation which has been running strong right through the selection of Biden during the Electoral College farce and certification by Congress and now through the Inauguration. The sting op could have been ended at any time, but the harvest of traitors was so rich the Junta has continued it. This is still the situation, so the Junta is reluctant to end it.

But the bounds of this Military operation must end at some point, and it will likely be March 4 when President Trump is expected to be sworn in as the legitimately elected President. March 4 is the date specified for inauguration in the Constitution. Thus as General Walker, the Commanding General of the DC National Guard stated, the US Military is now in control. Some version of the truth about the election fraud must be given to the public for the Presidency to return to the rightful election winner, but just what steps the junta will take is unknown and, as we repeatedly say, in the hands of man.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:00 am

Ashera wrote:You just define what I do as deduction... you have not the slightest idea... you produce attributions that do not meet any substance.

Off -worlders do tend to offer up a different perspective. Substance? Depends upon ones WPOV or ETGPOV

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fauFGr2sf-s&feature=youtu.be
    Celestial Med-Bed was given to us from another Universe.
    Well worth watching the entire video.

A little off-planet technology to enhance life.

The 2nd Session of the 74th Meeting started with returning speaker being introduced to take the stand.

Jared Rand – continued by adding more technological advancements to the Celestial Chamber. The body will become immortal - eliminating all diseases - immune system is accelerated to an extent the body heals by itself - it had been genetically modified by off worlds.

It changes the whole anatomy of the body… do you want to live as long as 2, 3, 4 thousand years old in that body?

Full atomization of the whole body only takes 3 mins! You will not age as your body will stay at 35 years old throughout your lifetime. You wake up and your appearance will be different – people will not recognize you at that young age. The AI screen is on the right – holographic – shows the entire navigation of the entire body – 6th D technology imagery, not 3D – so the patient can actually view their body out of thin air.

People can go thru the re-atomisation process. The anti gravitics technologies should have been available decades ago. We will be using these to transport the Celestial Chamber to anyone in any location of the planet within minutes.

This is NOT new outside this solar system! It is new on this planet, it came from a different Universe. Given to us for the specific reasons that we advance it so we get it to the population.

With the release of these technologies that will start coming out, it will encourage the people to get off planet, to start traversing the star systems independently without having to be controlled.

Fine atomizer – dehumidifier – permeates the skin, eyes, thru the ears, the mucous membranes throughout the body – eliminates all wrinkles, decay of the entire body – cannot be blown off its intended position, it has its own consciousness. Working on an application that we can use it like a pressurized spray bottle. Spray it on the body, it revitalizes you. It adheres to the double helix gene system of the body.

On the dormant DNA, the whole process of our awareness and abilities are going to skyrocket. This is going to shift with these technologies on this planet.

All transportation system on this planet is going to completely change! Oil fuel consumption is outdated technology.

Communication – eliminate all cell phones, all cellular wifi and other harmful radiation frequencies.. will introduce a crystalline frequency that will be the gateway of communication technology. The device is no bigger than a dime, you can talk to anybody on the planet, it’s all voice controlled, it also will emit a beam, that you’ll have a small widow about 9X9 of holographic imaging that you can just use your finger with.

It is designed to eliminate any barriers of communication on the planet so that the civilization can become more effective on a much larger scale. They will not be any language barrier as there will be a complete universal translator. The AI can only become up to a certain level of awareness that wouldn’t be an issue. No telephone lines nor satellites as this little device does it all.

We have a time accelerator scans the area, evaluates the nutrient and the soil – with the tap of your hands you’ll have a fully grown fruit tree.

Dimensional shift – going thru it you literally bend light – gravity is created by pure consciousness.

There’ll be some who will be advanced into genius levels to assist the civilization with accelerated technological advancements, knowledge, comprehension and to be able to get off the planet and interact with other civilizations.

All starvation of this planet is eliminated with the food replicators.

Water, main use to wash, all this plumbing, faucet, shower, but there’s no water. Vapourises, demoleculises… the next 6 years, there’ll a complete change over to these off-world technologies.

Jared Rand : [link to weareonelightforall.net

Last edited by Carol on Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:27 am

1.28.21: "We haven't FINISHED yet." President Trump. Hold the Line Deplorables. Pray!
    https://rumble.com/vdcncz-1.28.21-we-havent-finished-yet.-president-trump.-hold-the-line-deplorables..html

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:48 am

Carol wrote:Shall we play a game? Don’t think I am right on this? Just ask yourself why Joe Biden’s personal security detail is named “checkmate”. They know, and all this time they too are playing the game. But hey, honestly, checkmate security is NO MATCH for our military.

Back to the Q drops: You probably noticed there are MANY castle callouts, dragons, bishops, D5, etc. scattered throughout. That is not a coincidence. Throw in the reference to “think mirror” and 5D chess quickly becomes D5 (5D/D5). Confirming we are indeed watching Trump back his opponent into the final kill position. The issue then becomes the fact, that like cancer, this evil is rooted and has spread beyond our own borders. Yes, the castle callouts have a double meaning, but the strategy applies to chess.

The “Sicilian” is an obvious Italian reference so we will let that transition us to the Italy piece where we have the recent spree of things happening: US election fraud ties, arrests, 43 “bishops” meeting their maker from “coronavirus”, not to mention the blackouts at the Vatican and the sea of black vans leaving the facility from some sort of an apparent raid. Things definitely seem to be playing out in a way that would indicate “something” is happening. All while the media seems to be silent.

Checkmate can be interpreted both ways , yes ?

and regarding the Sicilian , you can track the collaboration between jewish and roman factions since they conspired to crucify the alleged king of kings and the human saviour. Yes the Israelites pushed for the Romans to do their dirty work ... and you could safely assume that line of power is healthy and alive today, with limitless resource and wealth.

reference :
    wiki wrote:According to the gospel accounts, Jewish authorities in Roman Judea charged Jesus with blasphemy and sought his execution, but lacked the authority to have Jesus put to death (John 18:31), so they brought Jesus to Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of the province, who authorized Jesus' execution (John 19:16).

Yes i hope all this " talk " of mass arrests are real but historically it looks to me to be a passifier.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:33 pm

Carol wrote:
    Ashera wrote:You just define what I do as deduction... you have not the slightest idea... you produce attributions that do not meet any substance.

Off -worlders do tend to offer up a different perspective. Substance? Depends upon ones WPOV or ETGPOV

sounds like the SOOZ effect or the Pris effect to me. Too vague ? I am continuously amused by how people will band together and defend seemingly non sequitur arguments. There is no POV here ( other than the obvious ) and why the use obscure greeko/roman acronyms ?

Just the continuous support of one who initiates offensive dialogue that has absolutely no bearing reality.

Yes im talking about Ashera ( or whomever she/he really is )

Yes i have tried to make sense of her posts but i cant so i dont interact out of respect assuming english is a second language and syntax inference is something i need to learn about with respect to her.

however when Ashera accuses me of voting for biden and that the last us election was actually legitimate!?, i think that gives me the right to call BS.

For several reasons , her argument has no basis or substance , i dont even live in the US ! , and i have never voted for any politician in my life time, which was a conscious decision on my part. So i deduced based on seeing many of her posts which to me are difficult to make sense of, that she is either having a hard time expressing her self or venting or both.

Obviously she is intelligent and educated , i can see and appreciate that , but to make accusations when all im trying to do is be part of a dialogue ?

give me a break ...

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Ashera wrote:Klatu?

Its " Klaatu " and if youre referring to me, then id say it is fitting.

Current date/time is Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:42 pm