tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
mudra
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Ashera
ClearWater
Carol
Swanny
Jenetta
12 posters

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

mudra
    mudra

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 5 Empty Re: Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  mudra Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:54 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/P3hvpulNTdN5/

Dr Mike Yeadon
    An urgent warning to the world

https://youtu.be/Xi6MYCslZ1E

Last edited by mudra on Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Jenetta and Bagheera like this post

mudra
    mudra

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 5 Empty Re: Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  mudra Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:51 am

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:43 am

Notices of Liability for COVID-19 Vaccine Harms and Deaths Served on All Members of the European Parliament
    Posted By Brian-Admin On April 23, 2021 @ 8:03 pm In News | Comments Disabled

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/notices-of-liability-for-covid-19-vaccine-harms-and-deaths-served-on-all-members-of-the-european-parliament/

Two of the doctors included in the “Doctors for COVID Ethics” group.

by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

“Doctors for COVID Ethics [1]” issued a press release today stating that they had issued “Notices of Liability” for vaccine harms and deaths were served on all Members of the European Parliament ahead of the April 28 vote on EU vaccine passports.

Notices of Liability for COVID-19 Vaccine Harms and Deaths Served on All Members of the European Parliament
    by Doctors for COVID Ethics [1]

On April 20, 2021, ahead of the April 28 vote on EU vaccine passports (the ‘Digital Green Certificate’), notices of liability for vacccine harms and deaths were served on all Members of the European Parliament.

The full list of recipients can be viewed here [2].

NOTICE OF LIABILITY (“NOL”)

[NAME]

April 20, 2021

This Notice of Liability has been SERVED to you personally.

You may be held personally liable for harm and death caused by implementation of the proposal identified as REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on a framework for the issuance, verification and acceptance of interoperable certificates on vaccination, testing and recovery to facilitate free movement during the COVID-19 pandemic (Digital Green Certificate), Brussels, 17.3.2021 COM(2021) 130 final 2021/0068 (COD), which is designed to coerce widespread acceptance of experimental vaccination. If you take further action supporting such implementation, and if you take no steps to mitigate your past actions supporting such implementation, you may be held personally liable for resulting harm and death.

Attached as appendices and as integral parts of this Notice of Liability are the documents: Urgent Open Letter [3] from Doctors and Scientists to the European Medicines Agency Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns; Reply from the European Medicines Agency [4] to Doctors for Covid Ethics; Doctors and Scientists Accuse Medical Regulator [5] of Downplaying COVID-19 Vaccine Dangers; Rebuttal Letter [6] to European Medicines Agency from Doctors for Covid Ethics; Doctors for Covid Ethics Signatories [7].

Furthermore, you may be held personally responsible for supporting CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, defined as acts that are purposely committed as part of a widespread or systematic policy, directed against civilians, committed in furtherance of state policy.

Please respond to this NOTICE OF LIABILITY within 14 days from the DATE OF SERVICE to:

DOCTORS FOR COVID ETHICS

Doctors4CovidEthics@protonmail.com

Source [1].

See Also:

Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!! [8]

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:49 am

Https://www.bitchute.com/video/mRjkpoJL9cxO/

DR.RYAN COLE ON VITAMIN D,IVERMECTIN & THE COVID MRNA SO CALLED "VACCINE"

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:10 am

DOCTORS AROUND THE WORLD ISSUE A DIRE WARNING:DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vbrEJ1pPoAlI/

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:34 am

COVID VACCINE WARNING FROM FORMER DOCTOR OF GAVI AND THE BILL & MELINDA GATES Foundation

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U142Wy8in0Mj/
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:11 am

mudra wrote:COVID VACCINE WARNING FROM FORMER DOCTOR OF GAVI AND THE BILL & MELINDA GATES Foundation

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U142Wy8in0Mj/

dont waste your time with this. its fake. he's part of the scam too.. what he is fear mongering over is playing into the hands of the globalists  "more vaccines to stop the variants BS."

Its BS recombination doesnt work like that.

hey mudra, all well?, i've been busy .. just popped in and saw this fakery..

i looked into your anti vaxx ideas re sucking out the vaxx and using clay.. i dont think it would be effective, but those suction pumps are great for splinters and insect bites /stings :) ..

carol posted something about a hot bath and alfalfa rabbit feed! its attracts the nano.. one of the best things in the mists for ages.. a cure for morgellon's too! that would be the way to go...

i dont have the link.. and this is just a flying visit..

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:05 am

Well Vidya Great to see someone is still interested in my posts these days as I am afraid my companions here are mostly interested in matters I am unable to take seriously.

For your information I post these things more or less indifferently as I hope to touch people on different levels of awareness regarding the whole Covid masquerade.
    To me for example the Covid19 virus is entirely non existent but for most people I know it exists in their beliefs. For some of them listening some guy that is a former vaccine developper as Geert Van den Bosh may have more credibility than any of these other doctors.
    So in the end I back up all those that one way or another dissuade people from taking the jab without thorough prior investigation and reflection.

I agree with you regarding the venim extractor limitations in the case of the new experimental jabs.
    That bath you mention may work provided you can take it right after having received the jab and hopefully there is a chance to dissolve the lipidic nanoparticle coat before it reaches the cell.
    Once the messenger is in the cell though there is no return backwards.
    Take care Hugs

Seashore and Jenetta like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:24 am

Actually mudra, I dont read much in here or anywhere at the moment. It was just chance I saw your post. I recognised the false opposition.

I think the hot water /nano would work until the mRNA is effected. The heat/ alfalfa is a better option /environment for them.

But dont worry! The cavalry (good space aliens) have medi beds.. they are handing them out on the way to ascension, you can't miss it, first on the right past the golden staircase.

As for the rest of us... not sure. I see a complete economy crash.. I am doing everything I can to be fully self sufficient when that happens. I am online now ordering nitrogen fixing trees I cant source locally. I have not much time for the computer these days..

though! I am just about to migrate to linux.. something about old dogs and new tricks? what about dinosaurs and old tricks? Argh

linux mint isnt so far removed from windows 7.. my current set up.

I need 800m of pipe to connect my water spring in the hillside to my house.. and plastic pipe is hard to find.. and the price has doubled in a year. Have you seen the price of timber /lumber? it is eye watering. My bulk coffee suppliers have no stock. tick tock tick tock

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:08 am

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:07 am

WORLD DOCTORS & NURSES PUTTING OUT DIRE WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM MRNA VACCINATED PEOPLE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uhLN3TdrkqXj/

scratch study

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:49 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:37 am

replaced by post below which is the full version of this conversation

Last edited by mudra on Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:41 am

The Doctors Speak - The Vaccinated Will Be A Danger To The Unvaccinated

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gavOMm3HmMZ0/

" There is something that is being passed from those who have been jabbed to those who haven't "
    very interesting

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:37 pm

Morgellons instant cure using alfafa tablets

https://groups.google.com/g/indigocrystalchildren/c/BGwckWvUqnA/m/7rL3YDTWAgAJ?pli=1

Reported Positive Treatment for Morgellons

By Daisy Baleen

Posted on Health and Hea...@Yahoogroups.com

I have been Morgellons sufferer for over ten years.

Recently, I discovered, quite by accident, something that is literally making it disappear from my BODY.

As I am sure fellow sufferers can relate to, over the years, I have experimented with various "super baths," filling the tub with hot water and putting in things like lemons, baking soda, dish detergent, laundry detergent, alcohol, etc....well, one day about four months ago, I was filling the bath and I was pretty dirty from housecleaning so I put some Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach into the water, just a tad, because it really cleans the skin so good, and once I finish with the bath, I scrub it off with regular soap and a scrubby thing that is regularly disinfected.

anyway, I left the bathroom for a minute or two and heard a crash that sounded like one of my cats getting into something. When I returned to the bathroom, nothing seemed amiss, so I got undressed and slid into the water for a soak.

Everything seemed normal until the bubbles parted, and I got the sight of a morgellons sufferers' lifetime: those black and grey specks MIGRATING OUT OF MY SKIN AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN DROVES BY THE HUNDREDS FROM EVERY SQUARE INCH OF MY BODY!!!!!!!!

And even as I saw that, I also noticed several large oblong things "dissolving" in the bottom of the tub. I picked one up, and it was an alfalfa tablet. Then I noticed the bottle on the counter next to the tub was overturned, and about 25 of them had fallen into the water! They were the cause of the migration of all things morgellon out of my skin in a fantastic migration for about an hour! Brown flecks, black specks, fibers, white patches of fibers drifted off the surface of my skin like No Problema, see ya later, something I had NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ANY TOHER TOPICAL AGENT.

THE MIGHTY ALFALFA HAS SINCE CONQUERED MORGELLONS IN MY BODY.

The scabs are gone, the fibers are history, the patches of fibers are all taped to a piece of wax paper and about to be sent off to a research lab that has requested them.

I am sending you my testimonial in hopes that other sufferers will at least know some relief from the scourge of the skin.

Dandelion the Flame Point Siamese must be credited with this miraculous discovery. He is only three years old, but he's a hero to his long-suffering Mommy!

I've done a little research on the mighty alfalfa, and apparently it creates an alkaline environment in the body in which things like CANCER and other diseases cannot survive. So, taking it internally can only be a good thing, also; but it's the BATHS that made all the difference in the world for me.

I also tried putting St. Johns Wort in the bath along with it, with even better results. And for some reason, using the Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach also helps facilitate the migration of the specks.

God, I really hope this helps even one person as it has helped me.

It has cleared up my symptoms so completely that I kept forgetting to post this information on the Morgellons websites!!!!

A CRITICAL component in the effectiveness of this treatment is the remark that Daisy made in the beginning of this letter where she says that she added a detergent called Sun with colorsafe BLEACH to the water. It's the BLEACH that caused all of the bubbling effects. Hazel Parcells, who was a wonderful natural healer and lived to the age of 104, recommended using a cup or two of Clorox bleach occasionally in the bath for detoxing, however, Dr Hulda Clark discovered that the Clorox bleach found in supermarkets today is contaminated with traces of wheel bearing grease and other petroleum solvents (which you don't want to absorb through your skin sitting in a hot bath). You can get a much cleaner and safer grade of bleach at Pool Supply Stores. The sell a 12% bleach that comes in a plastic crate containing four, 1 gallon containers. that is usually stamped "NSF" bleach which stands for National Standards Foundation. NSF bleach is free of contaminates.

12% beach is TWICE as strong as store-bought 6% laundry bleach (like Clorox), so you want to dilute the 12% down to 6% by adding an equal volume of water (12% bleach will burn your skin slightly if you touch it with your fingers, so wear heavy rubber gloves whenever you handle it.). After diluting down to 6%, you can add 1 CUP to your bath water and you get a very powerful OXIDIZING action. The alfalfa MAY or may not have contributed to her success, but the BLEACH may have played an important role.

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:20 am

DISTURBING PFIZER VACCINE - ZOOMED IN LIVING CELLS ORGANISMS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cq3txIPXKgmV/

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:45 pm

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 5 B7813610

.IDENTIFYING POST-VACCINATION COMPLICATIONS & THEIR CAUSES: AN ANALYSIS OF COVID-19 PATIENT DATA

April 26, 2021
    Dain Pascocello

An AFLDS Issue Brief for Citizens, Policymakers and Physicians

STATEMENT OF POSITION

After several months dealing with capacity-related issues in COVID-19 vaccine administration, US states are set to find themselves with a supply of Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson immunizations outstripping demand for the experimental shots. According to a recent report by the Kaiser Family Foundation, by about mid-May states will reach a “tipping point where demand for rather than supply of vaccines is our primary challenge.” One official with the American Public Health Association put it this way: “Anybody who’s ever done a public health program knows that the last 20-30% of your target is the hardest.” Perhaps anticipating the challenge, the Biden administration dedicated $48 billion in its stimulus legislation to “implement a national, evidence-based strategy for testing, contact tracing, surveillance, and mitigation with respect to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.” By means of comparison, the National Intelligence Program budget, which includes the CIA and parts of the FBI, will spend about $62 billion in the current year – just 29% more than a single COVID-related line item in the president’s “American Rescue Plan.”

On April 24, state health authorities in Indiana, New York, Virginia, Missouri, and Michigan resumed administering Johnson & Johnson’s COVID vaccine following an 11-day federal “pause” on the single-shot inoculation. According to published reports, a review by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) advisory committee, known as ACIP, uncovered 15 cases of vaccine side effects involving potentially fatal blood clots. All were women, most under 50 years old. Three died and seven remain hospitalized. ACIP ultimately decided to lift the pause and recommended attaching a warning label to the experimental injection, to which J&J’s chief medical officer agreed to add at a later date.

The CDC’s early warning system for vaccine side effects, its 30-year-old Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, has captured thousands of other “adverse events” since the COVID-19 vaccination effort began in late 2020. Yet these complications have received a fraction of the attention paid to J&J’s blood-clotting controversy. Why? America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) opposes attempts by state and federal jurisdictions to mandate vaccination for COVID-19 and supports further study by independent health officials before the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) replaces its conditional “emergency use authorization” (EUA) for the immunizations with full approval, known as a biologics license, a decision which could come as early as April or May 2021. This AFLDS Issue Brief is intended to provide additional information for concerned citizens, health experts, and policymakers about adverse events and other post-vaccination issues resulting from the three experimental COVID-19 vaccines currently administered under EUA. As always, potential vaccine recipients should weigh the available evidence on medical side effects against their particular needs free of third-party coercion, intimidation, and threats.

Read on:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/action-alerts/identifying-post-vaccination-complications-their-causes-an-analysis-of-covid-19-patient-data?fbclid=IwAR0cmqdY03zEwGKpLjY9TWFu8s_BWJE_TJd1EF4OBAVhXyROCatjk6HZSeU
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:35 pm

GOV ADMITS THE COV19 VAX IS VIRTUALLY WORTHLESS & THE RISK IS ALL YOURS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XVXSFP6D88Pq/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 04, 2021 11:57 pm

COVID-19 cure: Scientists plan to develop 'self-spreading' coronavirus vaccine

Mon, Sep 28, 2020

While some countries are already seeing progress in containing or the slowing down of the spread of the coronavirus, millions of people are still affected by COVID-19 elsewhere. As scientists ramp up efforts in developing a cure for COVID-19, a group of researchers has proposed a kind of vaccine that could be transmitted.

Express reports researchers have proposed developing a kind of vaccine that could be transmitted from person to person. Called “self-disseminating vaccines,” they explain that this kind of COVID-19 cure could potentially prevent transmission of coronaviruses between animals and humans. However, this unusual method also comes with risks, such as the possibility of an accidental mutation that could have a negative or fatal effect on humans and wildlife. This risk comes despite the method being economical.

This proposal was in a piece published in Nature magazine called “Self-disseminating vaccines to suppress zoonoses.” The authors of the piece noted how advances in genetic engineering can help solve health crises like this through vaccines that could be transmitted from one person to another.

According to the University of Idaho’s James J. Bull and Scott L. Nuismer, “It is now more apparent than ever that we need a better and more proactive approach,” in stopping coronavirus outbreaks. The two researchers also explain a kind of method of vaccines that could self-transmit through “wild animal reservoirs” to keep the disease from potentially infecting human populations. The downside to this method is that it could bring the original virus back to its harmful state among other “unintended” effects.

https://www.econotimes.com/COVID-19-cure-Scientists-plan-to-develop-self-spreading-coronavirus-vaccine-1592958
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 08, 2021 12:55 am

The Antidote with Dr Judith Mikovitch

https://youtu.be/JYHrmmmoX30

Suramin

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20201012/Suramin-shows-promise-as-COVID-19-treatment.aspx

Suramin shows promise as COVID-19 treatment
    Download PDF Copy

Dr. Liji Thomas, MD
    By Dr. Liji Thomas, MDOct 12 2020
    Scientists are anxiously searching for an effective antiviral to combat severe or critical COVID-19, which has already caused over a million deaths worldwide. A new study published on the preprint server bioRxiv* reports the elucidation of the mechanism of inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 by a non-nucleotide inhibitor called suramin. This is the first such compound to be shown to have such activity and shows promise for use as a repurposed drug against COVID-19.

Suramin
    Compared to the earlier highly pathogenic SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) has much greater transmissibility and has therefore caused a pandemic rather than a local outbreak. Suramin is a drug that has been used to treat African sleeping sickness and river blindness for over a hundred years. Suramin has also been shown to be an inhibitor against a wide variety of viruses, including Zika and Chikungunya viruses, indicating its diverse mechanisms of action against multiple viruses.

For instance, it can prevent viral attachment, entry, and release from host cells by its interactions with viral capsid proteins. Recent research has shown it to be an in vitro inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 infection in cell culture by preventing viral entry. The current study shows this to be due to its potent inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), an essential viral lifecycle enzyme. Suramin is 20 or more times as powerful as remdesivir, which is the only currently approved anti-COVID-19 drug.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:22 pm

Science emerging on Spike Proteine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XjynHpOpGNJX/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:32 am

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 6:45 PM PT – Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Another study has confirmed hydroxychloroquine to be effective in the treatment of COVID-19. Conducted by the Saint Barnabas Medical Center, the research has found the combination of hydroxychloroquine and antibiotic Zithromax effectively suppresses COVID-19.

The study has suggested this treatment can increase survival chances by nearly 200 percent if given at high doses in mechanically ventilated patients with severe COVID-19 illness. Scientists also reported that higher doses of hydroxychloroquine led to a quicker recovery in 87-percent of observed patients.

This comes after public health experts, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, have denied the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID-19. Biological weapons expert, Dr. Steven Hatfill, has pointed blame at these experts for the hundreds of thousands of American deaths that resulted from the pandemic.

“It was false,” he asserted. “They didn’t want competition for the vaccines.”

The study also found hydroxychloroquine is particularly efficient in terminally ill patients who would otherwise have died without that drug.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:41 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:54 am

https://youtu.be/xVFrEorkTxM
    Top Immunologist and ‘Pro-Vaccine’ Doctor Byram Bidle
    Issues Warning on the Spike Protein…

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:37 pm

Thanks Carol.
    Glad you found doctor Baram's video in youtube format.

Double Thumbs Up

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm