tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

RISING ABOVE PRESENT DESIGNER CHAOS (MICHAEL TSARION MESSAGE)

mudra
    mudra

RISING ABOVE PRESENT DESIGNER CHAOS (MICHAEL TSARION MESSAGE) Empty RISING ABOVE PRESENT DESIGNER CHAOS (MICHAEL TSARION MESSAGE)

Post  mudra Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:55 am

RISING ABOVE PRESENT DESIGNER CHAOS (MICHAEL TSARION MESSAGE)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P2wH9onA6dU

" if you can move your body you can move your mind wherever your mind is stuck. And it will bring you to parts of you you didn't even know you had "

Last edited by mudra on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

RISING ABOVE PRESENT DESIGNER CHAOS (MICHAEL TSARION MESSAGE) Empty Re: RISING ABOVE PRESENT DESIGNER CHAOS (MICHAEL TSARION MESSAGE)

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:19 am

Hmmm, interesting. His website unslaved.com was unavailable when I went to have a look at it. Hmmm
    mudra
    mudra

RISING ABOVE PRESENT DESIGNER CHAOS (MICHAEL TSARION MESSAGE) Empty Re: RISING ABOVE PRESENT DESIGNER CHAOS (MICHAEL TSARION MESSAGE)

Post  mudra Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:40 am

Michael Tsarion On Coronavirus Mass Hysteria (David Whitehead/Jocke Haggstrom)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=59T7fUV8TWE

Michael made my day today.
    Enjoyed his perspective.

The Coronavirus Mass Hysteria is government maintainance.
    Nothing new or different. They already have us locked down since ages
    Creating fear is how they do it so don't let that reach you.

Last edited by mudra on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:14 am

Sanicle wrote:Hmmm, interesting.  His website unslaved.com was unavailable when I went to have a look at it.   Hmmm

I checked and Found same. May be site maintainance Sanicle.
    Would you like to go deeper here is the link to Michael Tsarion " Unslaved podcasts " on Vimeo.
    If you don'know Michael Tsarion at all you'll find several videos on his broader work on youtube.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:22 am

Thanks Mudra but, to be honest, I'm sick to death of watching 'talking heads' about it all. It's all basically stuff we've thought of ourselves or nothing all that new.
    I don't mind reading a bit to see what's actually going on in the world in real time with real people at present, to see how everyone is coping, or listening to what our friends here have to say but all the blahing by people I don't know ..... nah. I just don't have the patience anymore, only for a bit of a read here and there.

(Oh and btw, there's no actual link there in case someone else wants to watch him.) I love you
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:20 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thanks Mudra but, to be honest, I'm sick to death of watching 'talking heads' about it all.  It's all basically stuff we've thought of ourselves or nothing all that new.  

Yea there's not really anything new coming through that we didn't already know about

I'm waiting to actually see some action
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:36 pm

I enjoyed  both interviews.
    Doesn't matter I seem to be the only one amongst the 3 of us  Cheerful

I have been plunging deep into what is actually taking place in the world
    and how this is actually affecting people's lives by the hour. Its been weeks now
    my interest into the matter going back to february I would say.
    We have seen nothing yet as far as my inner compass is concerned.

Coming across Michael Tsarion whom I respect came as a breath of fresh air
    I felt in resonance with today. Its very personal.
    Its all good  I love you

Be well and take good care of yourselves and your fellow human beings
    Sanicle and Swanny.

Love for You

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 pm