tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Ashera
bobhardee
ClearWater
Jenetta
Micjer
Sanicle
Chris
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
16 posters

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 9 Empty Re: Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:29 am

Vidya Moksha wrote: https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

Facts about Covid-19

Published: March 14, 2020; Updated: April 3, 2020

Languages: CZ, DE, EN, FR, ES, HU, IT, NL, NO, PL, RU, SE, SI, SK, TR

Fully referenced facts about Covid-19, provided by experts in the field, to help our readers make a realistic risk assessment. (Updated daily, see below)

This is a good summary!

I am tempted to copy the entire piece here, but its quite long. well worth checking out!
    Very interesting, Vidya! 'RA' told me (in 2010, the year we made contact), "9/11 was done to prevent something much worse from happening." 9/11 was obviously a sophisticated false-flag operation which seemed to involve significant screw-ups, but what if it really involved an aspect we still haven't learned about?? What if Fukushima 3/11 was also a sophisticated false-flag operation?? What if COVID-19 is also a sophisticated false-flag operation?? What if Underground Bases (Theirs and Ours) have everything to do with All the Above?? I have No Idea (but I keep hearing various rumors and theories). I know enough to go crazy, but I don't know enough to do anything about it. That's why I whine on this little website.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:50 am

No, not really crazy oxy, I can relate to that. When I was in advaita for the second time my mind did travel way beyond my normal thinking processes.. In advaita there is no fear, its impossible, and you realise that 'mother nature has it all under control'. There is also the realisation that you dont know who is 'enlightened' and here to 'help' us.. could Dick Chaney really be our friend? sounds kinda absurd here in duality, BUT.. you never know..
    maybe all we need is that little push to break us free from our dualistic mind set. In advaita everything is perfect.. and its not a delusional perfection,

but then my mind went to places I cant really describe.. lets say above the planetary level, and then the fear could return.. a threat to our perfect world and mother earth.. its too difficult to explain to myself, so I have no real chance to relate my experiences..

I ended up seeing the universe in layers, first layer is duality = fear, second layer = non duality no fear, third layer = fear again, fourth layer = no fear.. alternating layers of positive negative...

I did start to write it all down, but I have been sidetracked by much physically demanding and time consuming work here in duality to grow my pile of coins, hoping to exchange them for a possible future back in the garden.....

That's why I cant take all these stories of 'saviours' too seriously (white hats, Q, trump, god, benevolent aliens, the cavalry etc etc) , apart from the fact we have do the work ourselves, do we really know the bad guys from the good? Can we see enough of a bigger picture to understand that events that seem 'bad', are actually in our best interest?

However, not knowing need not be a negative thing, its easier to settle into that 'perfect' world view that advaita bestows, rather than worry about these things.. I mean, what's the worst thing that could happen after all?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:54 am

I agree. If there is anyone out there that's going to help us, now would be a very good time to step in and make yourself known

IMO what the DS is currently doing to us is not a good thing at all.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:09 am

I am posting these two videos because the message that these two people have, resonates with me, and parallels with what you are telling us Vidya.

Also the Law of One speaks of the importance of service to self entities for duality.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:12 am

Interesting point of view Vidhya. Thanks for sharing it here.

I think each time we confront ourselves with something we perceive, in perfect oblivion of having created it in the first place, its a little spooky for us.

However as we familiarized ourselves with the way, we as spiritual beings operate, what seemed at first s
    glance to be outside of us, we clearly see as a within manifestion projecting itself without. And this comes a breath of relief Cheerful
    cheers

If anyone  carefully looked within, he would see how this all Covid global situation sprang from a personal decision in the 1st pla e.
    Because we all have a different viewpoint on  this outside situation,  how it matches our personal decision will greatly differ for each of us.

I personnally do see where my personal creation stems in the present scene.
    Somehow for each of us things come into perspective because it serves us.
    What is certain is that on a global scale humanity wanted a change.
    A drastic one that would allow for entirely new values to emerge.
    I think overall we felt we were heading into a wall. There had been so many protesters lately mirroring this. Same with the awakening movement of the last 50 years or more. Both showed a need of change.

So now the old world is freezing, is coming to a standstill and everyone is holding its breath: what comes next?

If the plan is to roll out agenda 21 and 30 and the world has been actively working towards it since its onset. I could clearly see it implemented in Belgium will all sorts of "avenda 21 " cells building up on a regional basis promoting clean energy and more conscious ways of living our daily lives.

So il this is the plan then I know Earth will have a chance to get greener, animals will not be killed for consumerism anylonger. Fruits and vegetables will be grown organically by and for everyone.
    There will be less cars, less noise in the streets, more bycicles being used. Over consumption detrimental to our planet and its inhabitants will stop and so will the decadence thats now been reached worlwide come to an end. These are goals I personnally had since ages long before I joined any forum. Things I resonate with because they feel right to me.

I in a way I don't mind AI's assistance in running the show providing the maths of it all work toward the greatest good and well being of all.
    We have proven very incompetent as humans to organize ourselves so as to fit harmoniously into the whole of nature.

On the contrary year after year, ages after ages all that has been driving us is the conquest of Earth and all living kingdoms. We truly are conquerers eagerly showing our superiority over everything even amongst ourselves.

The time has come to conquer our egos individually and collectively and from these ashes emerge as conscious and loving beings. To give peace a chance we have to rewire the way we have been operating thus far and transcend.

This is where we are today, this is what our convergent thoughts and actions have taken us. Its comes as a shock because its brand new and forces us to think differently.

Imo the future doesn't necessarily have to turn into a 1984 nightmare.
    We individually and collectively are capable of making something good out of it.
    This is always an option.
    I  trust this because our very foundation is of a spiritual nature. The Karen
    Born from Being Love and returning to it Imho.
    At the moment somewhere in between...

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:57 am

Fauci: Very good chance coronavirus “will assume a seasonal nature.”
    Does that mean a lock down every year then or shall we just stay in permanently?

I've noticed the sky is full of chemtrails again
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:00 pm

mudra wrote:

I in a way I don't mind AI's assistance in running the show providing the maths of it all work toward the greatest good and well being of all.
    We have proven very incompetent as humans to organize ourselves so as to fit harmoniously into the whole of nature.

Don't forget that we have been denied clean and free energy. We are controlled by a group of psychopaths with no concern for us or the planet.
    If we were given a better cleaner option we would all take it whilst keeping our freedom
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:14 pm

Swanny wrote:
    mudra wrote:

Don't forget that we have been denied clean and free energy. We are controlled by a group of psychopaths with no concern for us or the planet.
    If we were given a better cleaner option we would all take it whilst keeping our freedom

Yes you are right  Swanny I tend to forget at times.
    In a sense the future looks so grim and within I feel so fearless 99.99% of the time
    that I just am unable to take how bad it actually seriously. Its a paradox  Wink
    Well so far at least...
    Growing a garden keeps me busy and happy Big Grin 3

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:38 pm

I'm trying to wrap things up here, as I feel worse and think less. I've attempted to model a pseudo-theology, based in part on Stargate SG-1 and 2001: A Space Odyssey, as a Middle-Way to attempt to understand God and/or god. If this is a Prison Solar System and We Are Prisoners of an Ancient Star War, that might be a starting-point for beginning to understand our predicament. I know I don't know, and I seem to be descending into an organic, electronic, and supernatural incapacitation which might be a precursor to being used by the dark-side for nefarious-purposes. I believe I'm in extreme danger, and I'm attempting to opt-out as I stumble into the sunset of my pathetic life. I feel as if this might've been a set-up. Please review the Dr. Who Trial of a Time-Lord from the mid 1980's, especially noting the courtroom-scenes.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:27 pm

Oxy where are you up to with preps ?
    Something is taking place in the real world you know.
    You've got to pay attention and put that mind of yours to something practical imho.
    Now is the time Oxy.

FEMA/DHS Food Shortages Timeline Leaked / China Panic Buying Food / Have Hope

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihp7JNx_rPc
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:47 pm

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011

The FDA-approved Drug Ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

Although several clinical trials are now underway to test possible therapies, the worldwide response to the COVID-19 outbreak has been largely limited to monitoring/containment. We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 hours post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ∼5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans.

con't on link.

This is a very common and easy to get product from even a veterinary clinic.  Used on cattle for worms and lice.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:51 am

mudra wrote:Oxy where are you up to with preps ? Something is taking place in the real world you know. You've got to pay attention and put that mind of yours to something practical imho. Now is the time Oxy.
    Mudra, I'm honestly doing absolutely nothing to prepare for Armageddon. If All Hell Breaks Loose I Doubt There's Anyplace to Hide. I'm actually preparing myself to suffer, die, and face some sort of judgment. At the rate I'm going, I'll probably die of what presently afflicts me by 2030 (if not sooner). Actually, my motto is, "When in Danger!! When in Doubt!! Run in Circles!! Scream and Shout!!" Raven told me, "The Rocks Are Going to Fall on You!!" I'll probably be reading a book when the Bad Guys and Gals pound on my door at 3AM. I'll probably calmly open the door and invite them in for a pot of coffee before they take me away to whatever camp they have prepared for my ilk. If the PTB really wish to get me, they'll get me, regardless of whether I prep or not. I have some extra food and toilet-paper, but that's about it.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:41 am

A tiger at the Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/tiger-at-bronx-zoo-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/2360876/
    https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...id-19-11969090

How long before they see our pets as a threat and tell us they have to be put down? Mad 3
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:15 am

Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Aps2NPe54

We are in the middle of the worst global health pandemic of our lives according to the Media, the Government and the United Nations. We are witnessing an unprecedented global lockdown in response to the Coronavirus outbreak known as COVID19.

The global population living in western countries have been taught for more than a generation to live in a constant state of fear ever since 9/11. We have been encouraged to sacrifice our liberty for a false sense of security, being conditioned more and more each day to rely on the state for protection and now many of us find ourselves relying on the state to pay our bills.

Despite the government's budget and deficit continuing to grow exponentially everyday... Some are beginning to see that there may be more to the official story than what we are led to believe. The very few may have seen this coming and are waiting for the next phase of what very well could be another step closer to global governance. The very men and women, the exact same individuals and government agencies, in addition to global institutions who stand to benefit the most, are the ones calling the shots...

Welcome to COVID-1984 and the official rollout of the New World Order...

The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:20 am

Coronavirus: Video games add 'stay at home' Covid-19 adverts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52172578

Three of the UK's leading video games developers are to display coronavirus safety advice within their titles.
    Candy Crush Saga, Dirt Rally 2.0 and Sniper Elite 4 are among the games that will feature the messaging.
    The initial ads will focus on the theme: "Stay home. Save lives."

Rebellion - one of the companies involved - also publishes 2000AD among other comics, and has also offered space in these for the government's campaign.
    "I reached out to DCMS [Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport] a few days ago to say is there anything we can do," Jason Kingsley, chief executive of Rebellion and chair of the games trade body Tiga told the BBC.

It's becoming more like 1984 every day
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:51 am

mudra wrote:Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance

The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order[/i]

Good post Mudra. Everyone should be made to watch that

Gates is making his move to take over the planet
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:06 am

Somebody said . "Gates couldn't stop a virus in his microsoft computers, how is he going to stop one in the real life?"
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:08 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:30 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:56 am

Chat in direct with David Icke

https://youtu.be/-3XlrQMOvW0
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:11 am

Civil unrest is coming

https://youtu.be/HNj1IvDTKT4
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:18 am

Spanish Government Aims to Roll Out Basic Income ‘Soon’
    By Rodrigo J

The Spanish government is working to roll out a universal basic income as soon as possible, as part of a battery of actions aimed at countering the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, according to Economy Minister Nadia Calvino.

Social Security Minister Jose Luis Escriva is coordinating the project and plans to put some sort of basic income “in place as soon as possible,” with the main focus on assisting families, Calvino, who also serves as deputy prime minister, said in an interview Sunday night with Spanish broadcaster La Sexta.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-05/spanish-government-aims-to-roll-out-basic-income-soon
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwMLMXV6mcU&feature=emb_logo
    This Event Was a Coordinated Last Ditch Effort by the Deep State, Moves & Countermoves! - Great Dr. Shiva Video

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:36 am

If you read toilet-paper Oxy, it may help clean out that negative thinking. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:22 pm

Micjer wrote:Somebody said . "Gates couldn't stop a virus in his microsoft computers, how is he going to stop one in the real life?"

i never ever encountered any virus problem with MAC. Makes your wonder ...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm