tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Sacred Medicine Trees of North America By Nick Polizzi

mudra
    mudra

Sacred Medicine Trees of North America By Nick Polizzi Empty Sacred Medicine Trees of North America By Nick Polizzi

Post  mudra Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:14 am

Sacred Medicine Trees of North America
    By Nick Polizzi

A few years ago, I took a trip up to the coastal wilderness of Northern California to meet with  Native American elder, Dennis Martinez.

Born of O’odham and Chicano heritage, Dennis has spent his life educating both native and non-native people in the practices of indigenous reforestation and wild medicines that grow in the Klamath Mountains. His deep wisdom and gentleness made learning from him easy! I was intrigued from the moment he opened his mouth.

We spent the entire day walking through the woods, discussing the medicinal plants used for generations by the tribes of the Pacific Northwest.

And though there were plenty of takeaways that completely changed my life, today I want to highlight 2 sacred trees that Dennis showed us because tree medicine is often overlooked!

Let’s start with “The Tree of Life”.

Read on:  Arrow
    https://www.thesacredscience.com/sacred-medicinal-trees-of-north-america/

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:14 am